The Skyrim Slavers' Guild

Today with a little bit of luck. I still need to add some more flags so some of the critical dialogue doesn't all happen at once. And then I need to re-pack the BSA so it's FNIS ready.

It's probably still going to be rough, but I don't mind spending another week adding some polish. There's a ton of things I'd still like to do with this.

[edit]

Having seen the date on your post ... I had high hopes for yesterday, but just ran out of steam.

Give him time he is doing this in his free time.

DocClox i hope you have good weekend and take a break you deserve just like me :)

Thank you. Although I'm not sure I'd know what to do with my time if I wasn't working on something :)

I have a file uploading even as I type these words. I'm going to run an alpha test on IRC and if that works at all well, I'll start a Sexrim download thread for the new mod.

Fingers crossed, people :)

Is the sexrim system going to work like the lovers with pk system in oblivion?

If so' date=' then this might be the start of something great! Can't wait to try it :-)

[/quote']

Well, that's the hope. it may be too little too late after ASX and minilovers, but we'll see.

Is the sexrim system going to work like the lovers with pk system in oblivion?

If so' date=' then this might be the start of something great! Can't wait to try it :-)

[/quote']

Well, that's the hope. it may be too little too late after ASX and minilovers, but we'll see.

I am by all means not an expert on the subject, but I think ASX so far only operates as spells doing animations, and the minilovers functions similarly. The oblivion system worked with a overlapping construction which allowed parameters to be used by various submodules, giving its unique and interaction.

Either way, really anxious to see more of (both) of your mods :-). Been trying to get around in the creation kit myself, to see if I can be of use. But its a real headspin to get remotely farmiliar with :(

Downloaded this a bit ago and then real life got in the way. Finally got to try it out a day or so ago. Worked great, though one of my several tests the boss with the key disappeared. I'm more than a little certain it was on my end; probably my computers way of punishing me for being a dirty pervert and having my way with... Uh... Slave girl... The other times. LoL.

Anyway, like I said, worked great, and definatly looking forward to the mods future. :)

I am by all means not an expert on the subject' date=' but I think ASX so far only operates as spells doing animations, and the minilovers functions similarly. The oblivion system worked with a overlapping construction which allowed parameters to be used by various submodules, giving its unique and interaction.

[/quote']

That's what I'm aiming for. If ASX uses spells, the spell effects could probably be scripted in other contexts. Still, the aim here (or rather with sexout) is to have a framework first and foremost to enable other modders to play animation scenes with minimal aggravation.

Either way' date=' really anxious to see more of (both) of your mods :-). Been trying to get around in the creation kit myself, to see if I can be of use. But its a real headspin to get remotely farmiliar with :(

[/quote']

Best advice I have there is to work through the beth tutorials. I bounced the first couple of times I tried it, back with FO3, but that was mainly because I got impatient with level design and tried to jump ahead too far. Work through 'em and get the basics sorted out. Lurking on the CK forums is useful, too.

Downloaded this a bit ago and then real life got in the way. Finally got to try it out a day or so ago. Worked great' date=' though one of my several tests the boss with the key disappeared. I'm more than a little certain it was on my end; probably my computers way of punishing me for being a dirty pervert and having my way with... Uh... Slave girl... The other times. LoL.

[/quote']

As I'm sure Saravyn would be the first to point out, "that's what she's there for" :)

Anyway' date=' like I said, worked great, and definatly looking forward to the mods future. :)

[/quote']

There should be an updated/bugfixed version of Sexrim & Demo out tomorrow or Friday. With hopefully another in time for Sunday. I'm shooting for mid August for the next SSG quest. Maybe a little sooner if I get the Sexrim Demo sorted out ahead of time :)

Second quest isn't written yet. Work on it is suspended until I get the bugs out of sexrim, because I'll need the sex system working well.

I'm shooting for early to mid-august for the next release, although I might squeeze a FNIS 3.1 release out before that.

Haven't been around in awhile. Lots of progress! I tried to run the latest build but I can't seem to get Hulda (or the other innkeepers listed as possible quest giver) to give me the quest. It looks like the quest is loaded, or at least the game is telling me that it knows what it is and that it's not initiated yet. Installed FINS and running latest version.

Edit: Hmm, so apparently I CAN start the quest with a different character's save game I've just loaded. For some reason my main character can't receive this quest.

Haven't been around in awhile. Lots of progress! I tried to run the latest build but I can't seem to get Hulda (or the other innkeepers listed as possible quest giver) to give me the quest. It looks like the quest is loaded' date=' or at least the game is telling me that it knows what it is and that it's not initiated yet. Installed FINS and running latest version.

[/quote']

OK, the game kicks off the quest from the story manager. At some level the game thinks the first quest is a bandit quest, so it might be worth finishing any of those you have outstanding in Whiterun. And then check the bars again.

Edit: Hmm' date=' so apparently I CAN start the quest with a different character's save game I've just loaded. For some reason my main character can't receive this quest.

[/quote']

Interesting. Try what I said above and if that fails, I'll look at your log files and see if I can work out what's happening.

Im sure you gave an estimated date for this so I'll apologise but in anycase whens the estimate for sandbox features? will that be after the next quest release?

Probably mid-September/early October. With a lot of time in beta following on :)

I've got a couple of radiants to do before I get to rebuilding Secunda's Watch. And if I've learned anything modding Skyrim it's that even the simple things take longer than you think :)

Edit: Hmm' date=' so apparently I CAN start the quest with a different character's save game I've just loaded. For some reason my main character can't receive this quest.

[/quote']

Interesting. Try what I said above and if that fails, I'll look at your log files and see if I can work out what's happening.

Well that didn't work. :) I did try the quest with my alt char, though. Teja wasn't on the table (just standing there) and I think the NPC dialog never appeared when I talked to the dude who came in. All I coudl do was offer responses without seeing what they said. Got the sex dialog, though.

Lemme know which logs you are interested in if you still want to look.

[/quote']

Well that didn't work. :) I did try the quest with my alt char, though. Teja wasn't on the table (just standing there) and I think the NPC dialog never appeared when I talked to the dude who came in. All I coudl do was offer responses without seeing what they said. Got the sex dialog, though.

Lemme know which logs you are interested in if you still want to look.

http://www.necavi.org/slavers/index.php/How_to_help_us_test_the_mod

Run it so the the problem happens and paste the log onto pastebin.com, if you would.

I created the log files and PMed them to you. Didn't notice the pastebin part of your post' date=' sorry. Hope that's ok.

[/quote']

That's fine. LL has a limit on message lengths, so long logs get truncated, often before the interesting bit. These ones are short enough that it didn't matter much.

I looked at the logs, and both of them have a lot of errors. Worryingly though, none of them seem to be from the mod.

One log - could not start quest

Lots of broken calls to unregister for update from what looks to be an Animated Prostitution script. Also the remains of my old capture mod looks to be in there as well' date=' but apart from not loading, it doesn't seem to be hurting anything.

Second log - quest done as alt char, but Teija not tied down. Just standing there.

If I can ask a silly question: when you installed FNIS, did you run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe program in Data/tools/GenerateFNISforUsers?

That could be one reason why she isn't bent over the table; if the animation isn't registering. Apart from that, it seems to be working perfectly. There's one AP error in there still and a pile of 'em from a couple of broken vanilla scripts but nothing obvious that should break it.

If I can ask a silly question: when you installed FNIS' date=' did you run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe program in Data/tools/GenerateFNISforUsers?

That could be one reason why she isn't bent over the table; if the animation isn't registering. Apart from that, it seems to be working perfectly. There's one AP error in there still and a pile of 'em from a couple of broken vanilla scripts but nothing obvious that should break it.

[/quote']

I did, actually. Weirdness. Don't know why it's got so many issues.

Well, at this point I'll just try a clean install of Skyrim and just put the mods in that are required. I'll let you know what happens.

Fresh install, new character. Did put a few mods in beyond what I need for SSG (but no Animated Prostitution this time, since there were errors in my log for that last time). Was able to get the quest no problem.

Only issue was still that Teija wasn't tied down. I have FINS 3 now instead of 2.1. Could that be the issue? (I did run the Generate Fins program after install).