The Skyrim Slavers' Guild

You could always try and break SSG into smaller mods until the whole thing comes together. Whatever you decide' date=' I'll be there to download.

[/quote']

Well, I was going to break it down by "chapter" with each chapter being based around one base. I'd break it down further, but a lot of it is going to need to be in an ems.

Which isn't a bad idea really, except it leads me back into trying to generalise stuff that I could be writing :)

Tried this mod last night. Awesome work. I can't wait for more.

Working on the next bit now :)

Oh' date=' this did something all right. It just wasn't anything close to what I wanted it to be.

[/quote']

What did it do? And if you saved, quit the game, reloaded and looked at your logfile, what was it like?

Suggestion to the Secunda's Watch Slavery quest. If player reaches point where she can't pass through gates' date=' she would be completely submissive to bandits, right? Then, if by that time she has a wife and somehow ended up telling to bandits about her, they could order player to bring wife to them.

[/quote']

I was planning some forced betrayal events :)

To prevent player just running for it once she goes through gates' date=' teleport her to closet location (random house if player owns any, otherwise tavern) and force dialog with wife. Afterward teleport back to fort and here we go, round two with beloved wife as main actor.

[/quote']

Personally, I prefer to give the PC the option to disobey, at least a little. It means they can be punished. That said, it wouldn't do to let them off the leash entirely.

Looking forward to see this mod completed/updated :)

Me too! :)

What did it do? And if you saved' date=' quit the game, reloaded and looked at your logfile, what was it like?[/quote']Ahaha... haha.. hehe.. oh man. It was bad, and kind of horrifying to be honest.

The first thing that popped up was that I had unlocked the "return the thieves guild to it's former glory" achievement. This was the only quest related one I didn't have because it was either bugged, or my notes were off when doing it and I missed a job/location.

After that, it was loading screen after loading screen and with my settings and Solid-State drive, Skyrim can rapid-fire them at me. Dialog boxes would keep popping up like "You are now hostile with the Orcs of Lagashbuur" or some kind of test quest as part of the civil war that said "DO NOT attack cities unless you " (or something to that effect). These dialog boxes were hard to click "OK" on because you can't do it during a load screen.

I can only assume the command was teleporting me to quest finish locations because in the meantime, I was getting numerous random sounds such as the "wha-cha!" from a Drauger shout, numerous stock "I'll kill you!" style combat messages, as well as grunts and yells. Random "spell attack" sounds were also popping up.

It finally ended after about 5 minutes by teleporting me to the shrine of Azura with the "white fade in effect." The screen was still blurry and I was left with something to the effect of "You will be my Champion-ion-ion-ion-ion-ion-ion-ion-ion-ion-ion-ion-ion-ion" as the game finally said "fuck this, I'm out."

I had to Ctrl-Alt-Del and close Skyrim manually. The real scary part was that I had already completed the Azura Daedric quest on this character. The wiki warned me not to use that console command! I didn't listen... I'm sorry... I'm sorry.

Once I get over my PTSD, I'm going to attempt just getting all the quest IDs and manually completing them 1 by 1 through the console. It will take a while, but probably won't give me a heart attack.

Wow. Impressive.

Oh well, at least we now know that won't fix the problem, anyway.

It might be possible to write some sort of logfile analyser, you know, that generates papyrus quests based on errors reported. It could create quests, add in OnUpdate handlers that deregistered from updates and set any properties to default values. Then it could call the compiler and compile and install the scripts.

You could run with the new scripts there to load, they'd effectively uninstall themselves, and then you'd be able to remove the pex files afterward.

The pain would be typing the properties correctly. You'd need to be careful not to accidentally overwrite existing scripts as well, just in case.

Well' date=' I was going to break it down by "chapter" with each chapter being based around one base. I'd break it down further, but a lot of it is going to need to be in an ems.[/quote']I was thinking more along the lines of concept mods either released separately or as part of a larger mod. Kind of like what you did with sexrim: you'll need theses animations and characters, so get them into an area where they can be tested. I've found on large projects like these (and you have a lot of cool shit planned), it's almost better to look at component parts themselves rather than the end result (of even a single "story chapter").

It's kind of like the J/C Pleasure Factory: they had a lot planned in the end, but even though they left, there's still a really nice proof of concept than even the uninitiated can learn something from.

I'm just spitballing here because it sounds like from your posts that you feel as if you're just "spinning your wheels" at this point in time. The stories you have planned are great, but there's always something to be said about having solid proof of concept work (like sexrim). If I'm off base, let me know. This style of modding may not jive with your current development plan at all.

OT little rant:

For my own attempts, I'd like to try messing with Chris's Static slave posts (and pretty much everything else he's made) and make them usable (like sitting in a chair), and just have on onuse that plays the correct animation, maybe disabled collision, and correctly positions the player. With something like this, you could even order NPCs to use the object. The trick is just getting a "dungeon" style cell with all that in there. Once you had something like this, you could combine it with a mod like Xaz's playerslave concept to have slavers forcing PCs and NPCs into different objects with little effort.

EDIT: I just realized this would cause issues with lining up the static mesh with the character. I wonder if I could try something like, use the post, it gets disabled, and the PC is instead forced into the pose/animobject instead. Once release, enable the static post mesh./EDIT

As part of this, I'd like to see about creating an entire self-contained area that includes all the bondage/slave content that has been posted on the forums so far. Oh man, time and talent. Two things I'm sadly very short on these days.

It might be possible to write some sort of logfile analyser, you know, that generates papyrus quests based on errors reported.
I understand exactly what you're saying. It's just a shame I couldn't begin to help you with that.

I was thinking more along the lines of concept mods either released separately or as part of a larger mod. Kind of like what you did with sexrim: you'll need theses animations and characters' date=' so get them into an area where they can be tested.

[/quote']

The trouble is the test projects take on a life of their own very quickly. I mean sexrim is a good example. I couldn't just have three cells with defferent sorts of sex, I had to give Scaledick a bit of attitude.

I'm not saying I won't do a few more demo/POC mods, but I want to sink some time into the main event or I'll never get finished.

I'm just spitballing here because it sounds like from your posts that you feel as if you're just "spinning your wheels" at this point in time. The stories you have planned are great' date=' but there's always something to be said about having solid proof of concept work (like sexrim). If I'm off base, let me know. This style of modding may not jive with your current development plan at all.

[/quote']

Yeah, I know. I'd just like something playable before TESVI is ready :)

I'd like to try messing with Chris's Static slave posts (and pretty much everything else he's made) and make them usable (like sitting in a chair)' date=' and just have on onuse that plays the correct animation, maybe disabled collision, and correctly positions the player. With something like this, you could even order NPCs to use the object. The trick is just getting a "dungeon" style cell with all that in there.

[/quote']

Yeah. You can copy the blank idle marker and point it at the stocks marker. Then link someone to it and it should work like any other marker. i set up the dancer in the kitten klub like that. Custom idle marker and a useidlemarker package as part of a scene.

Trouble is they tend to stand around after sex. I think that's because of the Idle_ForceDefaultState (I think) that I need to use to get them to stop the sex loop. Fore's working on actual furniture markers at the moment which will help a lot here.

I just realized this would cause issues with lining up the static mesh with the character. I wonder if I could try something like' date=' use the post, it gets disabled, and the PC is instead forced into the pose/animobject instead. Once release, enable the static post mesh.

[/quote']

Well, as I understand it, the pillories and so forth are more currently collision free anyway. What I was planning to do was use three collision primitives in the CK. Two of them for the pillars at either side and a third one in the middle that I could disable with a script. That way the PC can't walk through the pillory, but it doesn't interfere with its rightful purpose.

It might be possible to write some sort of logfile analyser' date=' you know, that generates papyrus quests based on errors reported.[/quote']I understand exactly what you're saying. It's just a shame I couldn't begin to help you with that.

I might take a crack at it if I get stuck on SW again. And can't find anything else to do for any of my other bits and bobs.

It doesn't sound too hard ... but then I always say that. :)

where is Secundas Watch i can only find Secundas kiss?

It's going to be clinging to the side of the mountain, just between Secunda's Kiss and Bleak Falls.

I was actually there in an old version, but I had to scrapit on account of file corruption. I'm hoping I can still lift the basic architecture out of the old file.

I tried using that mod. The cart itself in my opinion is far too much trouble to be worth it. It seems vehicles in Skyrim aren't easy to drive as the cart will go flying after each bump (and how many high quality roads have you seen in Skyrim?) and you basically need to stop and let it settle down. Then it takes forever to get off and back on again in case you get attacked by wolves <.<

I think a cart would only work as a part of a scene like the one at the beginning of the game, where it can be given a path that won't rock it so much.

I tried using that mod. The cart itself in my opinion is far too much trouble to be worth it. It seems vehicles in Skyrim aren't easy to drive as the cart will go flying after each bump (and how many high quality roads have you seen in Skyrim?) and you basically need to stop and let it settle down. Then it takes forever to get off and back on again in case you get attacked by wolves <.<

I think a cart would only work as a part of a scene like the one at the beginning of the game' date=' where it can be given a path that won't rock it so much.

[/quote']

yes however that will make it harder to transfer the slave/s because you don't want tranfering it to be too easy because it will be unrealistic if anyone could transfer them you can also make it is the cart goes to fast the slave can fall off

Well, if it's possible to make cart's bench usable instead of the whole cart (so player/companion will just stand on cart instead of getting off), then it should be faster.

About flying issue, I'm not expert at modding but shouldn't adding weight to cart solve problem?

i have been reading your wiki and seem you need a cart so i was searching the nexus and i found this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18309/?tab=2&navtag=/ajax/modimages/?user=0|:|id=18309 maybe you can ask him to use his mod or somthing?

Good find. I'd been contemplating Scenic Carriages' date=' but this looks good. Although I might want to remove some of the stuff like the built in tent.

The instability is something of a known problem with carts in skyrim. Apparently if it hits a bump in the road, Havok amplifies the impulse, much the same as when you enter a room and sometimes see clutter flying all over the place.

I may end up making a dwemer anti-grav raft or something :)

I think a cart would only work as a part of a scene like the one at the beginning of the game' date=' where it can be given a path that won't rock it so much.

[/quote']

yes however that will make it harder to transfer the slave/s because you don't want tranfering it to be too easy because it will be unrealistic if anyone could transfer them you can also make it is the cart goes to fast the slave can fall off

Worst case' date=' we use teleporter carts like the city-to-city ones. But I agree, we don't want to make it too easy.

Well, if it's possible to make cart's bench usable instead of the whole cart (so player/companion will just stand on cart instead of getting off), then it should be faster.

About flying issue, I'm not expert at modding but shouldn't adding weight to cart solve problem?

I think they tried that in a thread on Beth forums. I think it turned out to be a bit more complicated than that :)

Well' date=' if it's possible to make cart's bench usable instead of the whole cart (so player/companion will just stand on cart instead of getting off), then it should be faster.

[/quote']

when making something PC friendly such as a horse drawn cart... or slave drawn cart for that matter... in order to create a usable seatting area you have to draw bounding boxes for each 'bench' area or other access parameters to those areas so the engine knows how to use/reuse the object.

not the easiest thing with the CK... since you might have to disasemble it and ad those properties and then reassemble them, adding properties for having a horse/slave/etc. draw/lead the object... and double and triple checking that the proper animations are in place and the skeletons/bones are working properly with the engine.

when making something PC friendly such as a horse drawn cart... or slave drawn cart for that matter... in order to create a usable seatting area you have to draw bounding boxes for each 'bench' area or other access parameters to those areas so the engine knows how to use/reuse the object.

not the easiest thing with the CK... since you might have to disasemble it and ad those properties and then reassemble them' date=' adding properties for having a horse/slave/etc. draw/lead the object... and double and triple checking that the proper animations are in place and the skeletons/bones are working properly with the engine.

[/quote']

And if disable usage of cart and merge plain bench (but invisible) with driver's bench? Sorry if my suggestions bizarre, I'm just telling what sounds sound to me.

Well, if using cart is so much trouble, you can use this:

cart3.jpg

In the end, as long as slaves don't walk on their own to their new bright future everything is ok, right?

Fuz Ro D'oh seems to be updated now for 1.7.

4.0 – Updated for v1.7.7.0.

Good find ;)

not the easiest thing with the CK... since you might have to disasemble it and ad those properties and then reassemble them' date=' adding properties for having a horse/slave/etc. draw/lead the object... and double and triple checking that the proper animations are in place and the skeletons/bones are working properly with the engine.

[/quote']

And if disable usage of cart and merge plain bench (but invisible) with driver's bench? Sorry if my suggestions bizarre, I'm just telling what sounds sound to me.

I'm not sure yet, tbh. Apart from scouting for likely mods and following discussions on beth forums, I've not really had a chance to play with the carts yet. I'll need something in place for the quest after the one I'm currently working on, but until then it's not so important.

Well' date=' if using cart is so much trouble, you can use this:

In the end, as long as slaves don't walk on their own to their new bright future everything is ok, right?

I have a few ideas for slave transport, don't worry :) If the carts don't pan out there are lots of other options.

[/quote']

I'm not sure yet, tbh. Apart from scouting for likely mods and following discussions on beth forums, I've not really had a chance to play with the carts yet. I'll need something in place for the quest after the one I'm currently working on, but until then it's not so important.

A friend of mine was using a mod that altered the carriages to take you to your destination in real time. He said it didnt work very well, the carriage kept getting caught on stuff, but it might be a good starting point. Ill try and get the name of the mod and a URL from him.

EDIT: Got it! Its called Scenic Carriages

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15094

**I'm pretty sure that this will already have been mentioned, but since I'm not patient enough to go through 300+ pages of posts (Icluding the other thread)**

Here's a drivable cart mod since y'all are talking about carts, Please don't bite my head off if it's already been said, I'm just trying to help

DragonKiller Cart:

This mod is going to be amazing :D

**I'm pretty sure that this will already have been mentioned' date=' but since I'm not patient enough to go through 300+ pages of posts (Icluding the other thread)**

Here's a drivable cart mod since y'all are talking about carts, Please don't bite my head off if it's already been said, I'm just trying to help

DragonKiller Cart:

This mod is going to be amazing :D

[/quote']

umm yes... so here is the thing i brought this cart up which started the arguemt so yea.

P.S the docter complimented me by saying (and i qoute) "good find"