The Skyrim Slavers' Guild

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The wiki links to the OP, where the download link still works.

But this mod is rather outdated and i'm not so sure there will be upcoming versions. (And wasn't Sexrim the successor of this mod?)

Sadly the same counts for S³ as well.

Let's wait for SD2. ;)

The way it looks on the wiki, DocClox was not the only guy working, really more of a producer type, kind of steering the project, but not even doing the majority of the work (not to mean anyone else was doing a majority of work) so maybe they're still working?

I hope so.

If they could somehow retool it to be compatible with sexlab, and finish it would be the best mod ever.

The wiki links to the OP, where the download link still works.

But this mod is rather outdated and i'm not so sure there will be upcoming versions. (And wasn't Sexrim the successor of this mod?)

Sadly the same counts for S³ as well.

Let's wait for SD2. ;)

By all means, I do wait for SD2. But since the first one was about the PC getting enslaved, I think the 2nd will feature the same (I might be wrong here). So unless it allows you to capture your own victims, it's not going to feature the same things we waited for in SSG.

I have been looking for a good and stable mod that allows you to capture others, but to me it seems like this idea is not that popular (paradise halls seems to be the only mod that is currently working and being updated, but it has it's flaws, S3... I don't know what's up with that or if it's going to be updated and SSG hasn't been updated for a long time either).

Never heard of paradise halls before. Got to try this out.
And, believe it or not, the idea about enslaving other is very popular. People are just irritated that most enslavement mods, they where interessted in, have stopped being worked on.

SD2 will be like SD, regarding it's gameplay, so you're right there. But as jbezorg already gave this hint, i may as well mention it again.
SD2 will be a Framework, that allows to enslave npcs and the pc. All the quests that are featured in SD, will be modules using this framework.
By having a framework for regular animation (SexLab), one for bondage and such (Zaz Animation Pack) and one for enslaving people (SD2), it should become easier to build a mod about enslaving people. At least i hope so. But most features about being a slaver, like selling & buying, dynamic prices and dark themed sex stuff, is hard to code so it may still take rather long for a slavery mod to be released.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...