The Skyrim Slavers' Guild

Not necessarily. The majority of mods work for any version of the game. I was one of the many people who thought this mod would be no exception.

The problem is probably the animation. In particular' date=' a lot of new animations have been introduced for Dawnguard that break earlier behavior file hacks. It's a consequence of the way animations work in the game, and it's probably new to Skyrim.

It's also possible that Beth are putting deliberate backward-incompatibilities into the CK to encourage mod users to use legitimate copies of the game. It would make a degree of sense: if you want to use the latest mods, you'll need the latest version of the game. And the easiest way to do that is going to be to have a steam-legal version.

Nothing to be done though: my CK auto-updates and I can't test against earlier game versions or build with earlier CK versions. So the rule is going to have to be "keep your Skyrim up to date."

Glad you got it sorted out. Animation [u']will[/u] be in the next release :)

[edit]

First post nevertheless updated to say "latest version of skyrim needed" in bold and underline.

Excellent. I can hardly wait to test it out.

I'm not sure how much of stretch this is, but I'm going to say it anyway, if you don't mind. It correlates with my dream of seeing a greater interactive element in Skyrim.

Is it possible to make the animations somehow managed by mouse control? There are Japanese hentai sex simulators (lol) that have used this concept, but have poorly delivered it with mundane graphics. The Havok engine that Skyrim uses opens the door to a whole lot of possibilities. I acknowledge I am probably getting ahead of myself here, but I can't help but imagine how popular a mod like this one would become if the player could actually control sex animations with the mouse.

Imagine "humping" an NPC and dictating the speed by moving the mouse, for instance. Then imagine it leading to sports mods, or perhaps total conversion mods that turn Skyrim into an American football game.

I think what I'm saying is, I think many players, if not this immediate "underground" apportionment of the PC gaming community over here, are ready for something a little more liberal. Players are ready to do more than just play the game and watch animations. Players are ready to interact and actually control the animations. Skyrim players are ready to interact with their companions, and it could very well start with virtual intimacy with them.

Will it lead to a host of new psychological disorders? Perhaps. But that's not your problem as a mod author who clearly wants to do great things :)

OK this might sound wired but i like the dialogue more than crapy humping anims we will get...

Don't worry' date=' I've had quite a few requests to keep the text boxes :) So I think I will. I'll lose the fade to black though and let the humping go on in the background. When you close the message box, the show will continue until the player hits a key.

I don't think I'll be able to use text for every case, though. We're going to have rooms in SW where slavers are going to be routinely "training" the slaves, for instance. And I'm still not ruling out a mini-game of some sort for the training process.

I think there's room for text for special occasions though. Pivotal plot moments, cases where I'd like something to happen that we can't really show in animation. The text is going to stay.

No idea if people did remember this mod Wasteland Player for F3 it was far better than AP or other mods and it only did contained text no anims but the way he did make those quests still makes me impresed.

Oh yeah. I was a big fan of Wasteland Player. I won't be doing the whole mod in those terms, but there are definitely going to be some missions that have to be "played" :D

Is it possible to make the animations somehow managed by mouse control? There are Japanese hentai sex simulators (lol) that have used this concept' date=' but have poorly delivered it with mundane graphics.

[/quote']

... and way too little story, if you're thinking of the same Illusion games as I am.

I know where you're coming from here, and I want something similar. One of the core concepts for the mod was some sort of mini-game where slaver and slave try to control their sex partner through their skill at the sex act itself. Or put another way, first one to orgasm, loses :) So I want some sort of interface such as you describe.

Sadly, there isn't a way to do that at the moment. There is no mouse movement event in the game, and the SKSE discussion on Beth forums is still debating whether such a thing is sensible.

I can probably do it in Scaleform though. I could put up a flash interface very similar to that used in some of the h-games and have that control the action - to an extent, anyway. But while my grasp of flash is pretty good, the Scaleform interface is a whole new learning curve, and I've got loads I need to do based on the one I just climbed.

So yes, it's probably going to happen. Probably after I get the SW sandbox done, which means we're talking months rather than weeks. But it's definitely on the to-do list :)

Everything updated, dl'ed the 3 files to data folder ,confirmed in mod manager and the mod ran nicely(except for the text skipping).

If you don't get quest in bannered mare at first,don't think you need to run to the other inns ,just do that one bounty quest and the next one you'll get should be the right one.

I'm also fan of the text during animations,it adds quiet a bit.

And for the interactivity as mentionted by Doram,if mouse movement doesn't work,maybe just some "faster,slower...bombs away ^^ " options?

Great job Doc

Apologies for not replying way back when, but I went out of town for a while and once I got back it didn't make sense to reply until I tried some of the suggestions I saw to solve my problem (which took a while itself, with my awful internet.) Turns out not having the up to date base game was my problem as well (causing the quest not to trigger.)

Now that the everything works, aside from some of the text flying by, which you know about, my only problem seemed to be Teija sliding around the sides of the table (almost like she's walking a very strictly bounded area, but stuck in her bent over pose...) she doesn't fly around the room like I saw people mentioned in earlier versions, but still not quite pinned to the spot.

Finally the quest is working.... but there are no sex animations... just text is it supposed to be that way ?!? What problem there might be ??? Could it be, because my character is female.

Maybe the people with problems getting the quest have "Data Files" grayed out in the launcher. If this is grayed out the quest will not be given. No matter what you do it will not work.

@xman911; A perfect example of what I was talking about in my previous post. This is why we need to write up a "What is currently done" section bolded and underlined to address some of these people who can't be bothered reading through the thread.

Finally the quest is working.... but there are no sex animations... just text is it supposed to be that way ?!?
A perfect example of what I was talking about in my previous post. This is why we need to write up a "What is currently done" section bolded and underlined to address some of these people who can't be bothered reading through the thread.
That already exists in the OP:
Coming Soon

The next release is going to focus on working sex animations' date=' capture, enslavement and rape. PC and NPC. It should have the radiant quests for "Rape" and "Abduct and Rape" as well[/quote']Coming soon implies not yet existing. Nothing you can do to help people who can't be bothered to read the first post.

Guest Donkey

if he clicked to download the mod he should have atleast seen the Coming soon part..

Coming Soon

The next release is going to have animated sex scenes and NPC rape enabled. I might add in capture, but you won't be able to do much with them apart from have them follow you around. The next quest will be the rape mission: "Deflower Arrangement". (And kudos to QueenBee for the pun).

Coming soon implies not yet existing. Nothing you can do to help people who can't be bothered to read the first post.

yes there is, but then Ashal needs to adjust the rules a bit. for stupidity needs to be banned too. :P

Apologies for not replying way back when' date=' but I went out of town for a while and once I got back it didn't make sense to reply until I tried some of the suggestions I saw to solve my problem (which took a while itself, with my awful internet.) Turns out not having the up to date base game was my problem as well (causing the quest not to trigger.)

[/quote']

I've been reading about that on Bethesda forums. Apparently the CK update for 1.6 caught a lot of people by surprise. Once you edit a mod with the new version of the CK, it's broken for old versions of the game.

Now that the everything works' date=' aside from some of the text flying by, which you know about, my only problem seemed to be Teija sliding around the sides of the table (almost like she's walking a very strictly bounded area, but stuck in her bent over pose...) she doesn't fly around the room like I saw people mentioned in earlier versions, but still not quite pinned to the spot.

[/quote']

Like Troubadour says, I think that's probably collision effects. I can turn that off now, so for the next release I'll ghost her, move her forward so she's properly bent over the table, and then probably out a collision cube around her

Finally the quest is working.... but there are no sex animations... just text is it supposed to be that way ?!? What problem there might be ??? Could it be' date=' because my character is female.

[/quote']

Yes, there are no sex animations. There will be sex animations in the next release. It is not because your character is female :)

Maybe the people with problems getting the quest have "Data Files" grayed out in the launcher. If this is grayed out the quest will not be given. No matter what you do it will not work.

Yeah' date=' the people with "data files" greyed out are either running pirate copies, or else they need to call Beth tech support because they got a broken install.

The mod needs to be ticked, either in data files or in wrye bash, in NMM. If not there'll be no door at valtheim towers and no quest from Hulda.

@futuredark; that would be the collition system of the game,think they're working on turning it off in the game.

Got it solved. Actor.SetGhost(true). Testing tonight :)

@xman911; animation will be implemented later(prolly soon)

It's all in place apart from the collision. OK' date=' I need to remake sex framework assets on account of TESVSnip, but that doesn't amount to much more than a rock slab, a gold coin, a quest and a formlist.

@xman911; A perfect example of what I was talking about in my previous post. This is why we need to write up a "What is currently done" section bolded and underlined to address some of these people who can't be bothered reading through the thread.

I have added a Progress section to the start of the post.

Coming soon implies not yet existing. Nothing you can do to help people who can't be bothered to read the first post.

I suppose it can't hurt to make the information stand out a bit more. I've update the post to put the progress list at the top of the post.

Yeah, the people with "data files" greyed out are either running pirate copies, or else they need to call Beth tech support because they got a broken install.

Well, actually, you just need to change your SkyrimPrefs.ini (Documents\My Games\Skyrim) and add

[Launcher]

bEnableFileSelection=1

Doc: great job so far' date=' 1000 thanks.

estimated, when is the next quest upload?

[/quote']

No ETA at the moment. I need to sort out the sex animations. Or give up on them entirely. One of the two...

Well' date=' actually, you just need to change your SkyrimPrefs.ini (Documents\My Games\Skyrim) and add

[Launcher']

bEnableFileSelection=1

Really? Something new to learn, every day.

Still tracking....am very looking forward to installing and playing this mod...Thanks again Doc...:-)

:)

Doc: great job so far' date=' 1000 thanks.

estimated, when is the next quest upload?

[/quote']

No ETA at the moment. I need to sort out the sex animations. Or give up on them entirely. One of the two...

Well' date=' actually, you just need to change your SkyrimPrefs.ini (Documents\My Games\Skyrim) and add

[Launcher']

bEnableFileSelection=1

Really? Something new to learn, every day.

Still tracking....am very looking forward to installing and playing this mod...Thanks again Doc...:-)

:)

this mod sounds great' date=' look foward to more

[/quote']

do what you have to do, the story sounds great

In my opinion give up on anims for now.

Many mods used text and later on they recived plugin that added anims.

I would rather see time and resources put into quests,dialogue and options.

Again just my opinion.

Talk to the quest giver not getting it I try many times what I'm I doing wrong it is checked in the data folder just not getting any of the slave quest

Check the first page of this thread and type the sqv... thingy inyour console and tell us what it says.

Talk to the quest giver not getting it I try many times what I'm I doing wrong it is checked in the data folder just not getting any of the slave quest

Check the first page of this thread and type the sqv... thingy inyour console and tell us what it says.

I did the sqv thing and show it running but can't get in the door I need a key I try the console unlock said the door is now unlock and went i click the E key still come up need a key what do I do now looked all over and check the bodys no key

Who did you talk to? The quest could be with any of the inkeepers in whiterun hold.

You're looking for a topic that says "what's happening? anything interesting going on?"

Also, what version of Skyrim are you running?

@ Dragenx; best is you get it up running first,enabeled in the sqv thingy prolly only means the quest is available at one of the inn's.

If Hulda doesn't offer the quest, try the Sleeping Giant in Riverwood. The quest is launched from the story manager which picks an innkeeper at random among those in Whiterun Hold, so it could conceivably end up in the Drunken Huntsman or at Frostfruit Inn in Rorikstead.

If you give the whole sqv message,Doc will be able to tell you at what stage the quest is.

I would rather see time and resources put into quests' date='dialogue and options.

Again just my opinion.

[/quote']

I concur with that.

It will be great if there are more quests.

How did you install the mod ?! Did you use Nexus Mod Manager or installed them manually ?! Also what version is your Skyrim?

I would rather see time and resources put into quests' date='dialogue and options.

Again just my opinion.

[/quote']

I concur with that.

It will be great if there are more quests.

How did you install the mod ?! Did you use Nexus Mod Manager ?!

It is not enough just to paste files in the folder. You have to check them in your Skyrim launcher Data Files. If your Skyrim Data Files are greyed out the mod will not work.

Went I type in the sqv ssg_mq_01 I got this Enabled YES State: Running Current Stage: 10 Priority: 30

The version I think is 1.4 maybe I can't do the quest

BTW I did get this from the inn keeper in whiterun "So, what's happening? Anything interesting going on?"

I did talk to Hulda and got "So, what's happening? Anything interesting going on" I click on it but nothing else show up I also went to the other innkeeper's in Sleeping Giant in Riverwood, Drunken Huntsman and Frostfruit Inn in Rorikstead.