The Skyrim Slavers' Guild

I have asked Hulda and she also have the option along the lines of "so what's happening? anything interesting?"

But after I click on it,it disappear quickly.

No matter how many time I click on the "so what's happening? anything interesting?" of the same thing happen and Hulda do not give me any letter.

Just like to say it worked fine for me although i couldn't get the quest from the hulda because of some sort of conflict with "The house of sin" mod.

Haven't heard of the house of sin' date=' but I suppose if it modifies Hulda's dialogue they may well conflict. This usually has me reaching for wrye bash, but the version I have doesn't have any options to merge dialogue lists.

Also after you complete the quest that you get from the sleeping giant in riverwood when do they contact you or is that coming later on from update's etc?

Coming in the next update :)

I have asked Hulda and she also have the option along the lines of "so what's happening? anything interesting?"

But after I click on it' date='it disappear quickly.

[/quote']

Hulda's reply should be "haven't you heard? ..." The script that advances the quest is attached to that line, so if she doesn't say it the script won't advance.

I don't suppose you're running the House Of Sin mod?

You could try reloading from a clean save in case it's a one off glitch I suppose. Failing that, we may have to dig into mod lists and loading order.

"haven't you heard? ..."

Yes,that's what Hulda say but after that nothing happen nor new mission neither new item.

You say you don't suppose I am running the House Of Sin mod. So do you may that I should also install that mod or not?

Don't install House of Sin just to play SSG. There's a chance it clashes as regards Hulda's dialogue.

But then that seems to be working, since she does say her line. What stage is the quest now at according to sqv? It's possible that you'll be able to get in the door at Valtheim Holdfast now, in which case the quest can proceed normally

Hi guys,

Quick question. I'v installed SSG_SecundasWatch_0_04_2, but after the first Quest and lieing to the Jarl the mod doesn't contiue.

Is there someting I'm doing wrong? Because the Wiki says that Enarvy need to 'just show up'.

According to sqv the stage of the quest is 0.

What version are you running?

Have you tried a clean save?

And if it is possible for me to get in the door at Valtheim Holdfast now where is its location?

It isn't.

Quick question. I'v installed SSG_SecundasWatch_0_04_2' date=' but after the first Quest and lieing to the Jarl the mod doesn't contiue.

Is there someting I'm doing wrong? Because the Wiki says that Enarvy need to 'just show up'.

[/quote']

You've got as far as I've written so far. The next quest is coming as soon as I can code it.

I have tried a clean save but the same problem happen.

And I am use the version of SSG_SecundasWatch_0_04_2' date=' I also using Fuz Ro D'Oh and SKSE.

If the mod work correctly what stage should the quest be?

[/quote']

what version of skyrim are you running?

I'm still a bigger problem ... the quest does not start (error: not found for parameter quest) ...

I reinstalled a game save game and started save game a clean and plumb the problem continues ... Aluma seems to be missing something (file or location where the quest takes place ...)

question .. There is a separate file for the cave / place where it happens the first quest ... or it is included in 'SSG_SecundasWatch_0_04_2'

I use the version 1.6 of Skyrim

with 'Fnis 2.1',

'D'Oh Fuz Ro',

SKSE. and

"SSG_SecundasWatch_0_04_2"

some solution ...

oh and of course the MOD Good Work, Good Luck and many tks!

I'm still a bigger problem ... the quest does not start (error: not found for parameter quest) ...

Just to be clear' date=' does that mean that sqv reports the mod is not found? In that case the most likely explanation is that you haven't ticked the mod in data files or whatever mod manager you use.

If it's there but stopped, walking out of the bannered mare and back in again should be enough to restart it.

If that doesn't work, we'll have to look at some log files and see why the quest isn't starting.

question .. There is a separate file for the cave / place where it happens the first quest ... or it is included in 'SSG_SecundasWatch_0_04_2'

Everything should be included. :)

I am use the version 1.1.21.0 of Skyrim

with 'Fnis 2.1'' date='

'D'Oh Fuz Ro',

SKSE. and

[/quote']

That could be the problem right there, of course. I'm coding this against 1.6.89.0.6. You'll have an out of date version of SKSE there if nothing else is broken.

I don't suppose updating to the latest version is an option?

That will likely be the main cause, KING168 you really need to update a few versions, at least if your going to try and pirate the game, do it propperly.

Anyways Doc, hate to be rude but just interested in progress, hows the capture quest looking?

Anyways Doc' date=' hate to be rude but just interested in progress, hows the capture quest looking?

[/quote']

No bother at all. I'm busy re-inventing the wheel for around the third time. I spent a chunk of yesterday trying to make enchanted fists for unarmed combat (and failing). Then I went back to demand surrender approach and I have a general SSG Interaction power now that, if you zap it at someone will do the obvious thing from the context, or else give you a menu to choose from. I might do some things with modifier keys as well. For instance using "Z" in combat would be a demand that the opponent surrender. Using Shift+Z might mean you offering to surrender.

Anyway, the interaction spell is working and I'm just putting the basic controls in place. That'll probably do it for what we need for the next instalment.

Other than that:

• I need to get sex working properly. I've been talking to rainofchaos of ASX fame; apparently ASX solves the collision issue by turning collision off globally. That only works as long as the PC is a participant in whatever happens, but we can live with that for now.
  • I still need to script capture for female PCs. I don't need it for this particular segment, so I might put it back to the next one. Apologies to all those waiting to get their toon raped. I'll be as quick as I can.
  • For the current quest, I have a couple of NPCs to create, a schedule to work out and some dialogue write. So probably nothing before next weekend. Maybe not before the weekend after that.

Once this episode is out, the priority is PCs rape and capture, and then some love for the abolitionists, I think. We've got some cool stuff brewing for that side of the quest :)

Is there currently only one mission? That is to save the damsel in distress? I love this mod and can't wait for the next installment haha

Currently only the one, yes. See above for likely timescales :)

Wow it’s quite amazing to think that so many people thought that the mod was already far enough in development to have a whole questline and that over half of the posts are people asking how to get to the next part of the quest. You think people could manage to read at least one page of comments before asking the same questions. I mean really the version number is 0.04.2. Some people are quite impatient to get sex into their game. We've waited this long, another couple of weeks or months isn't going to kill us. Maybe you should put a "what is currently done" section in the OP so you won't have to spend the time responding to people who are too horny to spend the time reading about what the mod actually contains. {End Rant}

Sorry about that but I felt it needed to be said. Excellent work so far Doc, I've been monitoring this mod for a while now like a lot of people here and I just though I'd drop by to congratulate you on your progress. Maybe a list of bugs from the current version should be added to the OP to help limit the number of people with the same reports as well. The next thing you know and their will be over 100 pages of posts before you even get to v0.1! Good luck and keep it up.

No bother at all. I'm busy re-inventing the wheel for around the third time. I spent a chunk of yesterday trying to make enchanted fists for unarmed combat (and failing). Then I went back to demand surrender approach and I have a general SSG Interaction power now that' date=' if you zap it at someone will do the obvious thing from the context, or else give you a menu to choose from. I might do some things with modifier keys as well. For instance using "Z" in combat would be a demand that the opponent surrender. Using Shift+Z might mean you offering to surrender.

Anyway, the interaction spell is working and I'm just putting the basic controls in place. That'll probably do it for what we need for the next instalment.

[/quote']

Hum... have you myabe thought about using the "IsWeaponOut" condition instead? I thinky that would be more intuitive: for example if your weapon is drawn or spells prepared or fists raised that probably means you mean business while if your weapons are sheathed that's a more submissive position and would show the target that you're trying to surrender. And it would also make it more risky in case the enemy is really just interested in killing you ^^

Ohhh! And I'm so happy that you've finally got the spell working right! Do you have any idea what was causing it to act so weird?

Try setting the Tf option (IdleForceDefaultState)

b -a,Tf SSG_TableTied_StandUp tiedtablestandup.hkx

Yup' date=' that works. Look like we have a winner. Thanks for the help :)

Excellent work so far Doc, I've been monitoring this mod for a while now like a lot of people here and I just though I'd drop by to congratulate you on your progress.

Maybe a list of bugs from the current version should be added to the OP to help limit the number of people with the same reports as well. The next thing you know and their will be over 100 pages of posts before you even get to v0.1! Good luck and keep it up.

Yeah' date=' the more info I can put on that first page, the better, that's becoming clear.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Hum... have you myabe thought about using the "IsWeaponDrawn" condition instead? I thinky that would be more intuitive: for example if your weapon is drawn or spells prepared or fists raised that probably means you mean business while if your weapons are sheathed that's a more submissive position and would show the target that you're trying to surrender.

That works. I might still use some key chording though, if only to allow users to skip the menus they might otherwise need. But that should work well for surrender.

Ohhh! And I'm so happy that you've finally got the spell working right! Do you have any idea what was causing it to act so weird?

I think a lot of it was a basic misunderstanding on my part about how packages work. The wiki says "if you're going to make a new package you may as well make a template, since packages and templates are more or less the same thing" or words to that effect.

So every time I needed a package, I'd make my own and set the template flag. Little realising that templatess never bloody execute unless you use them to make normal packages. So none of my packages worked, except occasionally when I got it right by mistake, further confusing the issue.

Now that I've got past that, things seem to be making progress :)

Hi, I've just caught wind of this project. I have FNIS 2.1 installed and I have SSG_SecundasWatch_0_04_2.zip downloaded, installed and activated. When I'm in-game, I see no "Secunda's Watch" place and I haven't a single clue of where to go or how to start the quest. There seems to be nothing in the opening thread about installation or what to do in-game, either.

If anyone could provide any insight, it'd be very appreciated.

Durr, yea, you don't think that might have something to do with it!? Man, I'd call you an idiot but I'm not a jerk, so I'll just say stop wasting Doc's time.

OP Says: "If Hulda doesn't offer the quest, try the Sleeping Giant in Riverwood. The quest is launched from the story manager which picks an innkeeper at random among those in Whiterun Hold, so it could conceivably end up in the Drunken Huntsman or at Frostfruit Inn in Rorikstead."

Hulda is the barkeeper/quest giver at the "Bannered Mare" in Whiterun, so go there and talk to her and she should give you the quest. If she doesn't, try some of the other inns/bars in that list above.

OP Says: "If Hulda doesn't offer the quest' date=' try the Sleeping Giant in Riverwood. The quest is launched from the story manager which picks an innkeeper at random among those in Whiterun Hold, so it could conceivably end up in the Drunken Huntsman or at Frostfruit Inn in Rorikstead."

Hulda is the barkeeper/quest giver at the "Bannered Mare" in Whiterun, so go there and talk to her and she should give you the quest. If she doesn't, try some of the other inns/bars in that list above.

[/quote']

Thank you so much for pointing this out. I would have had no clue.

So far I've searched the taverns in Whiterun, Falkwreath, Ivarstead and Riverwood, and not a single bartender is giving the quest. I have a feeling that whatever I have installed, based on the opening post of this thread, is probably not complete.

I'm still puzzled at where this quest starts.

I reinstalled a game save game and started save game a clean and plumb the problem continues ... Aluma seems to be missing something (file or location where the quest takes place ...)

I use the version 1.6 of Skyrim

with 'Fnis 2.1'' date='

'D'Oh Fuz Ro',

SKSE. and

some solution ...

oh and of course the MOD Good Work, Good Luck and many tks!

[/quote']

Thanks for the reply ...

and it was bad I use the latest version of

Skyrim 1.6.89.06 (active)

SKSE 1.05.09 compatible (active)

... but the problem did not leave me ...

if I'm Valtheim Tower and the entrance to where is the quest ... but for me it does not appear that door I've seen in a 'post' (where has the last bandit Archer - not the other river-out of the tower)...

many tks for reply...

So far I've searched the taverns in Whiterun' date=' Falkwreath, Ivarstead and Riverwood, and not a single bartender is giving the quest. I have a feeling that whatever I have installed, based on the opening post of this thread, is probably not complete.

[/quote']

It should all be there. try opening the console and typing sqv ssg_mq_01 and see what it says.

If it says the quest is stopped, you need to go back to whiterun. Maybe leave and come back. If it says it's running at stage zero, then someone should have a conversation option for you that starts with "so what's happening? anything interesting going on?" That's the way into the quest.

If it says "quest not found" or words to that effect, then the quest isn't loading, and I'd check the data files/mod manager and make sure it's ticked.

if I'm Valtheim Tower and the entrance to where is the quest ... but for me it does not appear that door I've seen in a 'post' (where has the last bandit Archer - not the other river-out of the tower)...

If the door isn't there then the mod isn't loading. Check your data files/mod manager and make sure it's ticked.