The Skyrim Slavers' Guild

The sad thing here isn't that my project is being mentioned in the same breath as DNF. The sad thing is that the idea of leaving it alone for fifteen years and then giving it to someone else to finish sounds appealing right at this moment :)

I just couldn't resist playing the devil's advocate and pointing out DNF was a "when it's done" and wasn't exactly an amazing final project. Mods are different, since you're a single person doing this in your free time and not a game development company whose job it is to make a game. It's expected that it takes you a while and you don't know exactly when it'll be finished.

NOTE: Each of those sentences was spoken using a different breath. Honest!

I just couldn't resist playing the devil's advocate and pointing out DNF was a "when it's done" and wasn't exactly an amazing final project.

Yeah, I just couldn't resist the line :) Just shows what happens to my sense of humour if I don't get my Friday morning coffee, I suppose :)

too bad DNF was garbage after all that time, and for the PC version it was just a crappy port from a console version...

would have been better if it had been dropped completely and the IP sold, unfortunetly 2K got the IP via courtroom politics... then they pissed all over the IP.

the duke is now dead... murdered by a companies political maneuvers.

@DocClox: you should see if you can recruit ms leeches to help with work on scripting :D

order matters less with skyrim than previous beth games made with the gamebryo engine... except that skyrim/update/dawnguard should be loaded before anything else.

there are some mods that require loading before or after but they are very few, in this case disable ssg mods and try to run the game then do the opposite and disable other mods while keeping ssg mods running... you should be able to tell which ones are conflicting, any mod that modifies the ssg areas (quest areas) will probably cause issues.

dont forget you can use WryeBash/BOSS/TES4Edit to run, test, and find conflicts easier etc..

i gave it a quick try' date=' i'll write it down, no idea if how the thing went on is how it was supposed to go, and if there were more.

Didn't receive any quest, went to the sleeping giant inn, innkeeper had a new conversation option, clicked it, didnt have any actual dialog line, got a quest making me go to valtheim and free some girl.

Went there, cleared it, found the woman with the hood, fucked her.

Girl stays there bent over the table, some guy appears on top of the balcony above and starts a dialog. Again no actual lines, and he says nothing when i click the dialog options.

Things kinda stopped there as the guy kept starting a silent conversation and i pretty much couldn't go around with him trying to talk to me right after i tabbed out the previous silence.

[/quote']

Did you turn on subtitles? The characters aren't voiced, so turn it on and you will see the dialogue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

could you make it so khajiit are treated the worst they have to walk around naked on all 4s with there butt really high so a slaver can have easy fun at any time. Plus have them have names like wonder pussy and always be on a leash. Finale you should make it so to eat they have to have there hands behind there back and drink with nothing but there mouth

• 3 weeks later...