The Skyrim Slavers' Guild

I did talk to Hulda and got "So' date=' what's happening? Anything interesting going on" I click on it but nothing else show up I also went to the other innkeeper's in Sleeping Giant in Riverwood, Drunken Huntsman and Frostfruit Inn in Rorikstead.

[/quote']

Do us a favor...fix your brain and get v1.6 aleady, you need the latest SKSE version, that means you need the latest skyrim version, and if you had the decency to look over the last 13 pages you should have realised this yourself instead of wasting Doc's time.

Sorry if I sound a little pissy but when you dont at least try to see if you've checked all the requirements first your being quite inconsiderate

and stop being a pirate while your at it.

It's even in the OP now:

Requirements:

The Latest Version Of Skyrim

You don't have to read thirteen pages of posts. You don't have to read one whole page of posts. You just have to read the first one.

I worry about the intelligence of our species sometimes...

Happens everytime on nexus site too in almost every mod page.

People can't read discription page for some reason and ask in comments instead.

Or giving false reports since they can't install mod correctly throwing modders into chaos so i say BAN them...

Guest Donkey

Happens everytime on nexus site too in almost every mod page.

People can't read discription page for some reason and ask in comments instead.

Or giving false reports since they can't install mod correctly throwing modders into chaos so i say BAN them...

The more they bann them the more we get them here it seem.. :P

I don't know shit bout modding and had to search a bit to get it working as well but some ppl are very hard at it it seems,but it's not as Doc has to sell his product,he shouldn't be focusing on this ,on the other side its a good way to see if its working corectly.Been long since i done software but i remember as small mistake in the code can have big issues.More ppl test ,the better.But if they don't report it doesn't help.(I wish all big studios were that helpfull in troubleshooting hehe)

This beeing said discovering this forum really made me interested in learning how to mod,but haven't done anything since shool,and by that i mean the msdosbasic times ^^ .Anyone wanna give this noob some tips where to start?

Heya Doc.

Fantastic work. Just wanted to let you know that I have played through each existing branch of your mod so far and have had absolutely no issues (Except for the text skip caused by FuzRoDoh, of course) and I am running an ass-ton of mods.

This beeing said discovering this forum really made me interested in learning how to mod' date='but haven't done anything since shool,and by that i mean the msdosbasic times ^^ .Anyone wanna give this noob some tips where to start?

[/quote']

http://www.creationkit.com/Category:Tutorials

Work through them in sequence and by the end you'll have a decent grasp of the basics.

Fantastic work. Just wanted to let you know that I have played through each existing branch of your mod so far and have had absolutely no issues (Except for the text skip caused by FuzRoDoh' date=' of course) and I am running an ass-ton of mods.

[/quote']

Thanks. That's always nice to hear :)

Thx for the tip Doc but then i guess i only learn to mod tes/skyrim.

Any allround languages that are good to learn? C+?vb? No clue really :-)

You want to do games dev rather than modding? Cool.

Flash/AS3 is a good choice in many ways. It runs in the browser so it's very cross platform and you can do a wide range of games in flash. There's an open IDE called FlashDevelop that will save the cash for CS5 or whatever adobe are up to now.

C++ is good, but you'll need a graphics package to go with it. SDL is good (Whoremaster uses SDL), or if you want to make 3D games look at CrystalSpace or Ogre.

C# is a reasonable language. If I'm coding for .NET I prefer Boo, but C# is better than VB.Net.

The other fun option to learn might be RPGMaker XP. That has its back end written in Ruby which is a fun little language and you can make RPGXP do some surprising things with a little Ruby.

On the whole though, I'd probably recommend flash and SharpDevelop

Does that happens when I chose to not rape her and keep clicking the "No"?

What's the point of asking? if you can cheak this your self faster insted of waiting for replay.

Seriously people are wired...

Sorry for offtopic.

@DocClox honestly your doing great work and i love the current version.

I did launch steam and got creation kit but for fuck sake i just can't find time too do anything and i lack skills...

So thank you becouse your doing this in your spare time and it's worth more than money in my case.Modders are just great guys.

Does that happens when I chose to not rape her and keep clicking the "No"?

What's the point of asking? if you can cheak this your self faster insted of waiting for replay.

Seriously people are wired...

Sorry for offtopic.

True, but between now and time I asked did I hadn't the time to check it out but will do now. Sorry. ;)

Also I do love the work indeed and spend an hour reading the wiki made for this. I hope the whole project will keep living and we can enjoy some dirty Skyrim soon. :)

So thank you becouse your doing this in your spare time and it's worth more than money in my case.Modders are just great guys.

My pleasure. I learn some new skills' date=' I get to exercise my warped imagination, and I get to give something back to the community. That's a win-win

Also I do love the work indeed and spend an hour reading the wiki made for this. I hope the whole project will keep living and we can enjoy some dirty Skyrim soon. :)

Should be some progress on that front soon. I've got a sex framework demo that already has quite a detailed player slavery scenario in it. Not as good as the full thing, but it'll give some of the flavour of what I want to do in SW.

And to answer your question: If you keep saying "no", you end up on the Abolitionist path. Right now the only difference is that you get to rescue Teija and have a different discussion with the Jarl. But in forthcoming installments, you'll get a chance to strike back against the SSG. With plenty of opportunities to get yourself captured, enslaved, raped and dominated.

True' date=' but between now and time I asked did I hadn't the time to check it out but will do now. Sorry. ;)

[/quote']

Nah nothing bad happend i just don't like spoilers in any way there should be separate topic for this so i can avoid it :)

And wiki is kinda big spoiler why read it? your spoiling your fun...

Sontell me how much fun is it if you know what happens?

I have just released FNIS 3.0. Now you can make your stuff without being concerned about a distributor of slots. :P

Next thing I will try is making furniture animations work. Should be of intereset for you.

I have just released FNIS 3.0. Now you can make your stuff without being concerned about a distributor of slots. :P

Thank you. It'll probably be Wednesday before I get a chance to try it' date=' but I don't foresee any issues after the beta.

Next thing I will try is making furniture animations work. Should be of intereset for you.

Very much so. I look forward to seeing that.

Yeah. I've spent the last four days working on the sex system, and a test cell and demo for same. That's going to be the next release. I think. It's got a little bit of a treat in it for the player slavery fans.

That's just about ready now. I have some conversation options that need to be properly conditioned, and some state variables to add and it should be ready for testing. So with a bit of luck, I should be able to release something ready for the weekend.

Yeah. I've spent the last four days working on the sex system' date=' and a test cell and demo for same. That's going to be the next release. I think. It's got a little bit of a treat in it for the player slavery fans.

That's just about ready now. I have some conversation options that need to be properly conditioned, and some state variables to add and it should be ready for testing. So with a bit of luck, I should be able to release something ready for the weekend.

[/quote']

That would be a wonderfull start for my holiday :-)

I'm kind of bouncing with excitement myself.

The trouble is I keep getting all these cool ideas, and if I try and implement them, I'll never make the weekend release.

Oh well, I have to keep something in reserve for Secunda's Watch, I suppose.

I'm kind of bouncing with excitement myself.

The trouble is I keep getting all these cool ideas' date=' and if I try and implement them, I'll never make the weekend release.

Oh well, I have to keep [i']something[/i] in reserve for Secunda's Watch, I suppose.

Haha make sure theres not too much for us to test! I dont wanna get toooo overwhelmed