The Skyrim Slavers' Guild

I'm willing to try some' date=' is first bandit from the first area free?

EDIT: Well, hope it is! This is Area 1 Bandit A, accent's cheesy, but then again Skyrim's got pretty cheesy accents going on anyway.

[/quote']

d/ling now... :)

we will find a use for your voice, setup a script for yourself or use one of mine... post the samples in a .rar or .zip format here.

when doc gets done with some stuff he will write up and send out dialogue scripts for people to work on... VO work is pretty easy after you setup your preferred recording software.

looking forward to hearing what you can do :D

Help please.

I've installed everything.

I go to Hulda, and ask her whats happening.

Then she replies, it comes as dialogue and goes very quickly(I barely read it), she even says"here's a bounty letter you can take."

Till there, okay. But then I don't get the bounty letter. It's not in misc. and its not in books or scrolls.

How do I fix this?

Help please.

I've installed everything.

I go to Hulda' date=' and ask her whats happening.

Then she replies, it comes as dialogue and goes very quickly(I barely read it), she even says"here's a bounty letter you can take."

Till there, okay. But then I don't get the bounty letter. It's not in misc. and its not in books or scrolls.

How do I fix this?

[/quote']

Hi fordsmods. Is your skyrim patched up to date? The problem you're having was a common one two releases ago. Try updating your game and try again.

Also, thanks for the two PMs, but I can't reply to them because you have PMs turned off.

Where do i find your script? XD Not so good at coming up with them myself. >.>

Sorted on IRC I think :)

When/where will the guildleader contact me?

I lied to the jarl and in the completed quest description it says I will be contacted. This was probably a week ago and a few hours game time ago.

well at present I believe the quest ends there, but in the alpha I tested for Doc a while back which might not be far off here is how it works:

Its completely randomised at present, however a messanger should eventually find you, (using the waiting mechanic doesn't work so I advise going for a wander or leave the game running a bit)

After you are given the note you should be able to use the quest tracker for the location you need to go, wait until it gets dark 8-9pm should surfice

well at present I believe the quest ends there' date=' but in the alpha I tested for Doc a while back which might not be far off here is how it works:

Its completely randomised at present, however a messanger should eventually find you, (using the waiting mechanic doesn't work so I advise going for a wander or leave the game running a bit)

After you are given the note you should be able to use the quest tracker for the location you need to go, wait until it gets dark 8-9pm should surfice

[/quote']

Hmm.. I was under the impression that there was more quests than that by looking at the wiki, unless they add nonreleased info to it.

http://www.necavi.org/slavers/index.php/Quests

Guess I'll try the idle idea.

Hmm.. I was under the impression that there was more quests than that by looking at the wiki' date=' unless they add nonreleased info to it.

[/quote']

The wiki is a planning document. It's a spec. I had some time on my hands between deciding I wanted to do this and the CK coming out.

lmao' date=' be nice...

personally i like the old "when its ready" bit.

[/quote']

It's a fair question, I suppose. It's just not one to which I have a good answer.

Right now my paying work is a nightmare and my home life is insane. I'm lucky of if I get a handful of hours a week uninterrupted coding time. At this point in time, the only options on the table are Go Slow or Stop Entirely.

Not that "stop entirely" would be the end of the world. Between mini-lovers xaz & ZAZ and the player slave mods, a lot of what I wanted to do has been (or will have been) done long before SSG is ready. And that's all right by me, really. SSG was always crazy ambitious right from the start.

That said, there's still things I'd like to do. The quests in SSG were always at least as important as the mechanics. I'd like to get the quests as far as SW if nothing else. I'd still like to set up the slavery sandbox that's in my head.

tl;dnr: Yeah, "when it's ready" :)

lmao' date=' be nice...

personally i like the old "when its ready" bit.

[/quote']

It's a fair question, I suppose. It's just not one to which I have a good answer.

Right now my paying work is a nightmare and my home life is insane. I'm lucky of if I get a handful of hours a week uninterrupted coding time. At this point in time, the only options on the table are Go Slow or Stop Entirely.

Not that "stop entirely" would be the end of the world. Between mini-lovers xaz & ZAZ and the player slave mods, a lot of what I wanted to do has been (or will have been) done long before SSG is ready. And that's all right by me, really. SSG was always crazy ambitious right from the start.

That said, there's still things I'd like to do. The quests in SSG were always at least as important as the mechanics. I'd like to get the quests as far as SW if nothing else. I'd still like to set up the slavery sandbox that's in my head.

tl;dnr: Yeah, "when it's ready" :)

I'd hate to see you go Doc if it comes to that. You've started something really great, but I get it. All of your little free time is going into this mod. I don't think anyone would blame you if you had to go. However, I rather you take a break from it then abandon it entirely. A few extra months of you getting some rest is better for everyone then if this mod never sees light.

Im rooting for you man. Take whatever time\resources you need, its done when its done.