SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

5 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Hmm... Is it the NAM entries you're referring to? If so, I can try adding those as well.

But anyway, the instructions does seem correct.

EDIT: Here's a version that also will copy the "NAM" entries

SkyFemPatchV2.7z

I was referring to the NAM0-3 skin texture swap records. That seems to be everything. Good job!

15 hours ago, lolzmatelolz said:

Is the 'SkyFem Voices TEST.esp' still good to use or are you still working a better version. To add to that (if it is still valid), where would I put the file, Im using mod organizer.

It's been obsolete for a long, long time. I think I included it into v0.16 or thereabouts. We're on V1.0 now.

Just use only the files on the main download page unless it's a recent custom patch. Most of the current files have been updated since v0.16 and will need re-downloaded.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/12/2017 at 6:58 PM, Shadowscale said:

Hm, seems deathclaws got ported to Skyrim and use werewolf skeleton. Perhaps the female deathclaw model might be possible to reskin over it?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/75960-solution-a-deathclaw-for-skyrim/

Edit: And More Nasty Creatures SLAL version now has a Legendary version for those running low on mod space which breaks the BDIC patch from this mod in turn.

The deathclaw mod doesn't include a female variant on the Nexus version. If there is a female version somewhere on this site, I can patch it for you if you like.

I don't have a current MNC patch available for SkyFem since the last version I made caused CTDs during sex scenes for feminized creatures. I wasn't able to fix it. I recommend disabling any MNC patches you are still using unless you have also disabled creature sex in sexlab (otherwise you risk CTDs caused by the MNC patch).

There's also the problem that SkyFem feminizes draugr but they will appear male during sex scenes. I never got around to fixing it. I can't fix it until I debug the MNC patch since I will need to use assets from that mod.

Also, I don't have a current patch for Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures available either since it's a horrible pain in the ass to patch. And the last version of BDIC I used had errors in the plugin which made me really distrust it's stability. So creatures from Immersive Creatures will always be male during sex scenes.

Overall I'd recommend not using Immersive Creatures with SkyFem because there aren't female versions of many of it's male creatures. It won't break the game if you use it and patch it, but it will be inconsistent with the modding goals of SkyFem since there will be many male creatures rather than futa/female ones. But if you prefer to still use it and patch it then it shouldn't screw anything up.

On 30/12/2017 at 10:59 PM, LinksSword said:

okay i tried it out vanilla npcs look great but the npcs from populated cities have mismatched skin color on the face? anyway to fix this?

It won't make Fill Her Up do it's stuff on feminized males since the mod keeps the male gender flag for feminized male NPCs.

The mismatched skin color is because you're using an unpatched mod. There is a SkyFem patch for Populated Skyrim HELL EDITION which includes Populated Cities. There aren't currently any patches for Populated Cities alone.

• 1 month later...

I have uploaded a new patch (SkyFem V3 Patch Devious Devices Assets Expansion Integration V4.0) that functions as an all-in-one compatibility patch for the following mods-

Devious Devices (Assets) 3.0e
Devious Devices - Expansion V4.0
Devious Devices - Integration V4.0

It should replace the old patch (SkyFem V2 Patch Devious Devices). The old patch is outdated since the mods it patched have been updated.

17 hours ago, Yuni said:

Is it possible in some way to have it so that JUST the player is male?
Like with some exotic race, or a vanilla one?

I'd like that, but am just curious.

Doing it would take too much work for me. Basically everything male in the game is already edited to use females versions of meshes, textures etc. Reverting those edits will turn all feminized males back into vanilla males.

To make the player be a vanilla male would require making new races that copy the vanilla ones. Then adding new records for all clothes/armors so that they will load male meshes/textures for the new races. Then making alternate versions of patches for every existing patch. That's more work than I'm willing to make, since I'd never actually play that way. But if anyone else wants to do it then they're welcome to.

1 hour ago, devilman23 said:

I'm having a compatibility issue between this and SOS.  Anytime I try to remove clothes from the previously male npcs the game crashes.  I can use one or the other just fine.  Wondering if anyone knows a fix to this.  Thanks.

That's odd. Are you using the correct SOS patches? You need at least two; one for the SOS base, and another for each SOS schlong type you install. All should be included with the SOS patch download.

Are you using mods that add other effects to schlongs or vaginas, like HDT effects or whatever? That will probably conflict without patches. Try disabling any other mods that affect genitals, especially HDT or animated effects.

Are you using any particular SOS MCM settings that are different from the default?

Also, it might be because of incompatibilities with the bodies you are using. Maybe a bodyslide issue, or HDT effects, or something else. You could try temporarily installing a generic non-Bodyslide body and see if that helps.

11 hours ago, devilman23 said:

I'm having a compatibility issue between this and SOS.  Anytime I try to remove clothes from the previously male npcs the game crashes.  I can use one or the other just fine.  Wondering if anyone knows a fix to this.  Thanks.

Do you have a mod that overwrote your skeleton perhaps?

16 hours ago, Corsec said:

That's odd. Are you using the correct SOS patches? You need at least two; one for the SOS base, and another for each SOS schlong type you install. All should be included with the SOS patch download.

Are you using mods that add other effects to schlongs or vaginas, like HDT effects or whatever? That will probably conflict without patches. Try disabling any other mods that affect genitals, especially HDT or animated effects.

Are you using any particular SOS MCM settings that are different from the default?

Also, it might be because of incompatibilities with the bodies you are using. Maybe a bodyslide issue, or HDT effects, or something else. You could try temporarily installing a generic non-Bodyslide body and see if that helps.

Ended up being a bodyslide issue.  Thanks for the help!

I have loaded a new V3 patch for Sanguine's Debauchery 361, since the V2 patch missed a few new items of clothing.

On 06/03/2018 at 10:19 AM, MadMansGun said:

SkyFem Patch HornyCreaturesV1Prototype.esp

for the werewolves in the test Prototype of Horny Creatures of Skyrim V1

Thanks!

EDIT: I thought the Horny Creatures mod was just for dragons and animations, and Horny Werewolves handled the werewolves seperately? Or do they both include the same edits for werewolves? I made a Horny Werewolf 2.4 patch already that edits the armor addons (I can't remember if I tested it though).

3 hours ago, Corsec said:

EDIT: I thought the Horny Creatures mod was just for dragons and animations, and Horny Werewolves handled the werewolves seperately? Or do they both include the same edits for werewolves? I made a Horny Werewolf 2.4 patch already that edits the armor addons (I can't remember if I tested it though).

HCOS V1.0 is/will be HCOS, HDOS & HWOS all as one mod/download, therefor the esp's name and the file paths have changed.

note: there are Dragonesses in HCOS as well but i have not converted the males into females for the SkyFem Patch (but HCOS does come with fem/herm options for the named dragons)