SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

i have absolutly no knowledge how to make a mod or how to check the incompatibility with tes5edit

i would like to help, but without soemthing where  ican learn hwo to use/make it therer wil be a hard trial and error learning needed.

if you need someone or testing, i can help with pleasure ;)

Here's a tutorial to install and open TES5EDit with Mod Organizer-

And once you've done that, this tutorial will tell you how to check for mod conflicts with TES5Edit-

Let me know if you need more help to check the incompatibility with TES5Edit.

just fallen over another case of false clothing:

i have buld the lakeviewmanor and given a mannequin, which are feminized, soemthing to wear and they wear the male variant of the clothing

I'm certain that the main plugin will correctly convert all clothes and armor. If you are getting male variants, then something is overwriting the SkyFem.esp plugin. I couldn't find the cause in the load order you posted though, is it the same one as you are using now?

The best way to check is to open your entire load order in TES5Edit. Then look to see what is overwriting SkyFem.esp in the 'Armor Addon' category. Look for records highlighted in red, and then check what plugins are overwriting them. Once you know what mods need patched, I can do that for you.

Soon I will get around to testing the MNC patch.

i think i have found the culprid in the loadorder

used loadorder with the error, sorted by loot:

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-10-28T02-41-18.txt

now used loadorder without the error and manually moved skyfem to the whole end of the loadorder:

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-10-28T03-24-06.txt

Obviously the incompatible mod plugin must be above SkyFem.esp in the second load order txt file. However I can't identify which mod it would be. Maybe someone else can help identify it?

Again, the best way to fix this is to open it all in TES5Edit. If you don't know how to do this, then you could just try disabling mods and reloading old saves until you find which plugin is the cause.

Also, you probably need patches for Prison Overhaul and Slaverun Reloaded. However there aren't currently any up-to-date patches available. Would you like me to make some?

I see remodeled armor in the list, but missing the patch. And that's one of the ones that was below in the first load order, and is now above in the second. So I'm guessing that is the likely source of the issue.

I'm not sure how I missed this, but you are entirely correct, the voices fail to restore properly when the beauty patch is installed. I look forward to your version of it that doesn't break the voices, until then I shall sadly forgo use of the beauty patch.

If you are considering additional patches, I would very much appreciate Ethereal Elven Overhaul compatibility. I mentioned this over on the nexus page, but the comments are much less active over there, so I'm not certain if you saw it.

Also, I do not know how to make a compatibility patch for your mod, but I am not adverse to learning, if there is some guide you could direct me to.

I have uploaded V2 of the Vanilla NPC Beauty Patch. This one now removes the previous voice changes so it should be compatible with the voice restorer patches. I won't update the Nexus version until I get to V3 for that patch, hopefully the final version..

And do you still want me to make the EEO patch given that;

1). The male faces will be badly balanced for EEO.

2). The Vanilla NPC Beauty Patch will not improve male faces for elves.

3). You will have to make all of your own FaceGen with the CK.

If yes, I will make a plugin for you and a short tutorial on how to get it to run.

Since you requested, I have also added to this post an alternate version of the main plugin. It includes no voice changes and so you won't need to use the Voice Replacer patches. Just use it to replace the plugin from the main mod.

SkyFem Voiceless.7z

I'm not sure how I missed this, but you are entirely correct, the voices fail to restore properly when the beauty patch is installed. I look forward to your version of it that doesn't break the voices, until then I shall sadly forgo use of the beauty patch.

If you are considering additional patches, I would very much appreciate Ethereal Elven Overhaul compatibility. I mentioned this over on the nexus page, but the comments are much less active over there, so I'm not certain if you saw it.

Also, I do not know how to make a compatibility patch for your mod, but I am not adverse to learning, if there is some guide you could direct me to.

I have uploaded V2 of the Vanilla NPC Beauty Patch. This one now removes the previous voice changes so it should be compatible with the voice restorer patches. I won't update the Nexus version until I get to V3 for that patch, hopefully the final version..

And do you still want me to make the EEO patch given that;

1). The male faces will be badly balanced for EEO.

2). The Vanilla NPC Beauty Patch will not improve male faces for elves.

3). You will have to make all of your own FaceGen with the CK.

If yes, I will make a plugin for you and a short tutorial on how to get it to run.

Since you requested, I have also added to this post an alternate version of the main plugin. It includes no voice changes and so you won't need to use the Voice Replacer patches. Just use it to replace the plugin from the main mod.

Hmm.

This sounds more complex than I was hoping for. Really, I wish for a slim version of EEO, it's compatibility issues have come up before and it contains more features than I really even want to use. It's just the only mod I've found that provides appealing dark skin tones for Dark Elves. Maybe I'll just pull it apart and make a simpler mod that just alters the skin tones and complexion features.

Many thanks for the voice-compatible beauty patch and the no-voice-change version of the base mod. You are the quickest and most accommodating mod author I've encountered in quite some time. Kudos.

Hmm.

This sounds more complex than I was hoping for. Really, I wish for a slim version of EEO, it's compatibility issues have come up before and it contains more features than I really even want to use. It's just the only mod I've found that provides appealing dark skin tones for Dark Elves. Maybe I'll just pull it apart and make a simpler mod that just alters the skin tones and complexion features.

Many thanks for the voice-compatible beauty patch and the no-voice-change version of the base mod. You are the quickest and most accommodating mod author I've encountered in quite some time. Kudos.

Thanks. Just remember that I'm planning an expanded version of the beauty patch, which I will finish within the next couple of weeks. The next version should affect almost all NPCs in the base game.

The fundamental problem with EEO is it's compatibility issues. It only affects NPCs in the base game, no DLCs. It requires new FaceGen for all elves but it only offers patches for a few mods, and no Loverslab ones. Since SkyFem uses it's own custom FaceGen, then if you want to use EEO with males feminized by SkyFem then you will need to make new custom FaceGen with the CK. This is unavoidable. But if you are going to generate new FaceGen, then it will be easy to also apply EEO to modded NPCs.

And it will have to be you who makes the new FaceGen since you have your own modlist that differs from mine.

As I see it, there are 2 options to make EEO and SkyFem compatible.

1). Since you seem to just want the face textures, that means there is an easy way to make EEO and SkyFem compatible. Like you suggest, I can rip apart the base mod, and just keep the original textures for skin and complexion. I would also make it SkyFem compatible. Then I can give you the plugin along with a written tutorial on how to make the new FaceGen with the CK. This won't be as complex as it sounds, and I'll help you if you have problems. You will then be able to apply EEO textures to every elven NPC in your load order. However elves will keep the blocky, angular faces they have in the vanilla game, and won't get the smooth, curved faces of EEO.

2). The other option for SkyFem compatibility, which I don't recommend, is just to make a verison of EEO that only affects females, and not feminized males. This means that EEO will have no conflicts with SkyFem. However it won't affect female NPCs from mods or DLC and so will leave a huge visual disparity between NPCs of the same race. It actually won't affect that many NPCs. Overall this might be easier for you if you're not willing/able to learn how to make new FaceGen with the CK.

Let me know if you want to go ahead with this, and if you prefer options 1 or 2.

EDIT: Also keep in mind that if you go with option 1 then it's better to wait until I've finished the last version of the beauty patch. This is so you don't have to make FaceEGn for the current patch, and then later replace it in a week or two when I finish the last version.

It would be nice to have an RS Children Overhaul patch.

It's not the kind of mod I would recommend with SkyFem. It's still possible, but it would be a low priority right now. I'm going to be busy for the next couple of weeks with other patches first. I'll consider it after then.

It would be nice to have an RS Children Overhaul patch.

It's not the kind of mod I would recommend with SkyFem. It's still possible, but it would be a low priority right now. I'm going to be busy for the next couple of weeks with other patches first. I'll consider it after then.

Alright thank you for responding.

Love to see your back in to the moding business.  I never was able to get Bruma modded to make it feminized.  I'm updating my mods after a few months of taking a break from Skyrim and noticed that a few of your patches are no longer there.  Are these no longer needed or are they still in the works?

SkyFem Patch 0.10b For Captured Dreams 4.08

SkyFem Patch 0.10b For MoreNastyCritters 9.3

SkyFem Patch 0.10b For USLEEP 3.0.7

SkyFem Patch 0.15b For SexLab 1.62

SkyFem Facegendata

Love to see your back in to the moding business.  I never was able to get Bruma modded to make it feminized.  I'm updating my mods after a few months of taking a break from Skyrim and noticed that a few of your patches are no longer there.  Are these no longer needed or are they still in the works?

SkyFem Patch 0.10b For Captured Dreams 4.08

SkyFem Patch 0.10b For MoreNastyCritters 9.3

SkyFem Patch 0.10b For USLEEP 3.0.7

SkyFem Patch 0.15b For SexLab 1.62

SkyFem Facegendata

Bruma has custom races that need altered before they can be feminized. I'm planning on patching it later, but I'm working on other patches right now.

Don't use the old versions of the patches, I've updated everything to V1.0 now.

The patches for Captured Dreams and Slaverun Reloaded are outdated and noone else requested updated ones. If you want me to make new ones then just post a request. You can also patch Captured Dreams easily yourself by just exporting the facegen from the CK with SkyFem loaded.

MNC 9.3 is also outdated, and the current version has a CTD bug I'm trying to fix. No patches for MNC will be available till I fix the CTD bug. USLEEP compatibility and SkyFem Facegendata is included with main mod.

Sexlab patch was just for the nudesuits. You won't need them if you use a custom body (and I assume everybody does).

I have uploaded 'SkyFem NPC Beauty Addon'. This is basically a replacement for the now outdated 'Vanilla NPC Beauty' patch.

It covers almost all the vanilla NPCs and massively improves their appeareance with SkyFem. It's not just a patch but a (optional) core feature of the mod. It remains optional because it needs a Merged Patch to be able to use it with other mods that alter NPCs.

It was made using the work of two other mod authors who deserve to be credited-

gooboo, author of 'Skyrim - A Woman's World' and Nojanath, author of 'All Female NPCS under dev'.

I've made a huge mistake with 'SkyFem NPC Beauty Addon'. When I generated the FaceGen, I used an older version of the plugin and not the proper one. This means that the faces are not working properly with the patch. I will remove the current addon and upload the correct one in a few days as V2.

If you wouldn't mind you making an updated one for captured dreams, I would love you for it :D

Not literally I hope.

I've uploaded a patch for v4.15. The current one includes only faceGen to give correct heads for the NPCs. It won't currently feminize armor, so if you try to put the CD bondage gear on males it will just be invisible. If you want me to fix this as well, let me know and I'll upgrade the patch with a plugin to feminize armor.

Not literally I hope.

I've uploaded a patch for v4.15. The current one includes only faceGen to give correct heads for the NPCs. It won't currently feminize armor, so if you try to put the CD bondage gear on males it will just be invisible. If you want me to fix this as well, let me know and I'll upgrade the patch with a plugin to feminize armor.

No not literally :).  Thank you for the patch.  By males do you mean males that have been turned in to females or just males?

No not literally :).  Thank you for the patch.  By males do you mean males that have been turned in to females or just males?

By males I mean feminized males. SkyFem shouldn't leave any true males in the game, it should feminize them all.

Basically CD doesn't include meshes for vanilla males when they are wearing CD gear, so if it is equipped on them it will stay invisible. This is also true of males feminized by SkyFem. I haven't fixed this with the current CD patch because it won't be worth the extra 20 minutes of effort if you'll never use it. But if you will use it then I'm willing to upgrade the patch so that CD gear will become visibly wearable by feminized males. Let me know if you want it.

Currently the CD patch just makes sure the NPCs in CD have properly feminized heads and faces.

Yeah I have feminized males in my game w/ the CD gear.  I use Devious Devices for the masses so it gets on them

OK, I'll upgrade the patch to V2 by adding a plugin to feminize armors then. Should be uploaded in a day or two.

If you were willing to try it and test it for me I could also make a set of patched for Devious Devices. I didn't previously patch DD armors, partly because I didn't care enough to make the effort, and partly because I was worried that the scripts attached to the armors would break the game if changed.

I also stopped using DD For The Masses because it would put chastity belts on some male NPCs no matter the MCM settings. Which meant that some feminized males wouldn't have all sex scenes available.

I also tried Deviously Patched Hydra Slave Girls but it would crash every time it changed NPC armors.

Sure I can try it.  Just about finished updating my mods so I can get back in.  Not sure if I will be starting new or loading a save yet...  Sadly my mod list is long... 

You can merge almost all the SkyFem patch plugins together because most of them just have non-conflicting edits to armor.

Exceptions are the patches for CCOR, CCF, WAFR and Remodelled Armor (CBBE and UNP) because they all conflict so don't merge them together. Maybe others but I forget right now.

Try 'Merge Plugins Standalone' to automate the process or just make your own in TES5Edit.

Does faces of npcs is the ending result that you are supposed to get (like on listed screenshot on mod page) or I am doing something wrong? Many of them looks like male with a bit of hormone therapy, is there any way to make femine faces that i've failed to understand? If thats what mod is going to make, can you recommend other mld that would allow to manually replace their face with default female faces?

Does faces of npcs is the ending result that you are supposed to get (like on listed screenshot on mod page) or I am doing something wrong? Many of them looks like male with a bit of hormone therapy, is there any way to make femine faces that i've failed to understand? If thats what mod is going to make, can you recommend other mld that would allow to manually replace their face with default female faces?

I know about the problem and in a day or two I will upload a fix for it soon with an optional addon.

The problem with the original mod is that when males are feminized they keep their facial slider settings. This means they often have foreheads, cheeks and chins that are too large. You can see this problem in the screenshots.

This has been a problem with the mod for a while, and I've recently started to fix it with an optional addon to give feminize faces to males.There are two other mods that turn males into females; 'All Female NPCs' and 'A Woman's World'. I've been given permission by the mod authors to include their work in SkyFem as an optional addon. I will be uploading this addon in a day or two as 'SkyFem NPC Beauty Addon V2'.

I know about the problem and in a day or two I will upload a fix for it soon with an optional addon.

The problem with the original mod is that when males are feminized they keep their facial slider settings. This means they often have foreheads, cheeks and chins that are too large. You can see this problem in the screenshots.

This has been a problem with the mod for a while, and I've recently started to fix it with an optional addon to give feminize faces to males.There are two other mods that turn males into females; 'All Female NPCs' and 'A Woman's World'. I've been given permission by the mod authors to include their work in SkyFem as an optional addon. I will be uploading this addon in a day or two as 'SkyFem NPC Beauty Addon V2'.

Sounds awesome, thanks. With that feature slaverun will be playable for me now.
  • 3 weeks later...

Apologies for delaying the patches I promised. Couldn't upload mods while the site was being renovated, then while I was waiting I bought Witcher 3 on steam sale and that just got me distracted for a couple of weeks. Anyway, finished Witcher 3 and I have uploaded patches for the following-

Devious Devices (Assets) 3.0e

Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 (Updated 6-11-2017) v 4.15
Devious Devices - Expansion V2.0c (2016-11-19)
Devious Devices - Integration V3.3b (11/18/2016) v3.3b

Slaverun Reloaded (19-August-2017) 2.1.1

Also, SkyFem NPC Beauty Addon has been uploaded again.

EDIT: Do NOT install Apachii jsons for Slaverun Reloaded. Just the main file.

Edited by Corsec

Do we know if this mod plays nice with Perkus Maximus? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59849
And some relevant patches for it here, just in case: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59257/?

As much as I want it to work, I feel like it won't so easily.
(Does this mod work fine with an existing game save by chance?)

The amount of patches both mods require is a bit scary.

Also, you have patches for Populated Forts Towers Places and Populated Lands Roads Paths already, so what about the full merged mod by the same author that includes the full mod series? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73315/?

Edited by Depaq