SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

On 8/16/2018 at 12:16 AM, Corsec said:

LOL I was wondering how long it would take. It was kind of funny watching you bravely struggle though. Most users don't even seem to know how to use TES5Edit, so you deserve credit for jumping right in.

Don't care about popularity. I made this mod for futanari fetish, not an only-male fetish.

I'll start working on that custom patch, I've been busy with other things. I'm not in a particular hurry so it might take a week or so.

You also still need to tell me if you want an Immersive Armors patch, and which version of Populated Civil War you are using.

So.... are you down for the deal or not? PM me to negotiate the payment.

On 8/15/2018 at 5:18 PM, DaGeDiaoDiao said:

A Single male.... in a world of Flowers waiting to be plucked!!!

Y-the Last man, a pretty old comic if you never heard of it, you really do not want to be male in that world, as the women blame the men for well pretty much everything.

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Is there any chance that this can be ported to special edition?

I don't plan to since most of the Loverslab mods I use aren't available for SSE. Anyone else who wants to port it or whatever is free to do so.

On 5/30/2018 at 9:32 AM, Corsec said:

Oh LOL please post screenshots ROFL.

I have no idea about the HDT vagina stuff. Someone posted earlier in this thread with a bug report bug. To be honest, I can't figure that mod out. It's incredibly over-complicated for basically just adding collisions to a vagina. But if you got it to work, then good on you.

Namira's Goat provides new body meshes and assets that would need to be patched for feminized males. It seems like those are handled and assigned by scripts rather than by a plugin that I could easily patch. I have no idea how to patch scripts. So Namira's Goat is currently incompatible because I don't know how to patch it.

I managed to make this mod works but with less mods finally :)

My character raped female sven and his vagina is not stretched at all

ScreenShot9.jpg

4 minutes ago, Fineness said:

I managed to make this mod works but with less mods finally :)

My character raped female sven and his vagina is not stretched at all

ScreenShot9.jpg

Well done with the patching! The vagina looks fine but it looks a little odd behind your PCs balls. Maybe some mesh clipping?

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

Well done with the patching! The vagina looks fine but it looks a little odd behind your PCs balls. Maybe some mesh clipping?

Yeah it's a mesh clipping issue, i just want to know if skyfem is compatible with better vampires because better vampires add males hunter

2 hours ago, Fineness said:

Yeah it's a mesh clipping issue, i just want to know if skyfem is compatible with better vampires because better vampires add males hunter

If it's just an NPC that BV adds then it should be simple and easy to patch. I can do it for you if you don't know how.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

Done and uploaded. Only facegen and no plugins, so it's safe to add or remove from saves.

EDIT: Let me know if you have other patching needs.

Thanks ! Well my holy issue of stretched vagina is from hn66 mage nails, i used this mod with a uunp conversion, can you make a patch please ?

14 minutes ago, Fineness said:

Thanks ! Well my holy issue of stretched vagina is from hn66 mage nails, i used this mod with a uunp conversion, can you make a patch please ?

I can see why you had a problem. Mage Nails overwrites the races, which totally conflicts with SkyFem. Incompatible without a patch, which I've now uploaded.

SkyFem Patch Mage Nails.esp

EDIT: I recommend you open up your whole load order in TES5Edit and check for incompatiilities with SkyFem.esp in case there are other issues.

20 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I can see why you had a problem. Mage Nails overwrites the races, which totally conflicts with SkyFem. Incompatible without a patch, which I've now uploaded.

EDIT: I recommend you open up your whole load order in TES5Edit and check for incompatiilities with SkyFem.esp in case there are other issues.

Thanks 

Edit : I will take a look on it

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

I have only 55 plugins and the mage nails was my only issue with this mod

1 hour ago, Fineness said:

Hi, can i use the Succubus race with this mod ? This mod is female only

Yes, since SkyFem doesn't make any changes to vanilla females and won't affect new races. As long as you don't try to use any new races that add males to the game, you should be fine.

Just now, Corsec said:

Yes, since SkyFem doesn't make any changes to vanilla females and won't affect new races. As long as you don't try to use any new races that add males to the game, you should be fine.

Well custom races has so much bugs, especially this one, if i don't have any issue with skyfem, namira goat should work fine with it ?

4 hours ago, Fineness said:

Well custom races has so much bugs, especially this one, if i don't have any issue with skyfem, namira goat should work fine with it ? 

Check earlier in the thread for my posts about Namira's Goat. Basically, it uses scripts to apply new body parts and I don't know how to patch them, so it's currently incompatible. Feminized males won't use the proper female body parts and will just load male body parts instead. Normally I patch body parts in the plugin, but this mod uses scripts instead.

I read back earlier in the thread on how to get feminized males to use a hair replacer. I managed to patch the "KShairdos.esp" (since that's the hair replacer that I am using) with the SkyFem patch provided here in this thread with Tes5Edit but I'm not familiar on how to remove the 'female' tags from the heasparts. Would anyone mind further explaining on how to get this done? Thanks in advance.

I've attached my custom scripts to patch ANY mod list to SkyFems specifications, along with some meshes that you can install.

I recommend using EBD to generate headparts of actors in game, if you have any mods that are adding new NPC.

EBD can automatically generate the headparts for each NPC.

I'll write up a more detailed tutorial later. I'm currently playing DotA.

(EDIT: The armor one is the same from the downloads section, I just renamed it to fit with others...)

SkyFem - Armor Addon.pas

SkyFem - HeadPart Addon 1.pas

SkyFem - Race Addon.pas

SkyFem - meshes.zip

(You are going to need male textures, which might be a slight problem....I'll post about it later)

On 10/16/2018 at 2:31 AM, a11hai1kotl said:

I've attached my custom scripts to patch ANY mod list to SkyFems specifications, along with some meshes that you can install.

I recommend using EBD to generate headparts of actors in game, if you have any mods that are adding new NPC.

EBD can automatically generate the headparts for each NPC.

I'll write up a more detailed tutorial later. I'm currently playing DotA.

(EDIT: The armor one is the same from the downloads section, I just renamed it to fit with others...)

SkyFem - Armor Addon.pas

SkyFem - HeadPart Addon 1.pas

SkyFem - Race Addon.pas

SkyFem - meshes.zip

(You are going to need male textures, which might be a slight problem....I'll post about it later)

This sounds interesting. There was a guy a few years ago who tried to patch EBD but he burnt out from overwork. Apparently it was really hard work, so if you've done it then congratulations. I'll look forward to read your tutorial so I can learn how this works. Are the meshes used just for EBD or are they useful for the main mod?

Also, how did your SRLE-LOTD install go? I took a look at that mod already, but was put off by the HUGE compatibility issues and patching needs.

9 hours ago, Jent456 said:

I read back earlier in the thread on how to get feminized males to use a hair replacer. I managed to patch the "KShairdos.esp" (since that's the hair replacer that I am using) with the SkyFem patch provided here in this thread with Tes5Edit but I'm not familiar on how to remove the 'female' tags from the heasparts. Would anyone mind further explaining on how to get this done? Thanks in advance. 

Sorry I didn't notice your post above the other new post until now.

See below. Look under 'DATA - Flags'. Just right-click on the 'Female' flag in a mod plugin and click 'Remove'. Repeat for all female hairparts and hairlines. You can't change the data in 'Skyrim.esm', only in mods. Remember to repeat for all hairlines referenced under 'Extra Parts' (just do them all to be safe). You don't need to change the FLST references under 'RNAM - Valid Races'. Also check the 'TNAM - Texture Set' for any references that also need feminized.

You can feminize male hairs by making the record identical to one for female hairs. You don't need to remove the 'Male' flag.

Removing the 'Female' flag is what allows males to load female hairs. Let me know if you need any other help. If you are in doubt, just check how it's handled in 'SkyFem.esp' to see how to deal with it. Or ask here, either is fine.

If you still can't do it then I'm willing to do it for you, but it's better for you to learn how to do this yourself.

image.png.e874367ac71f3c3f88d107008caa04bf.png