SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

On 10/03/2018 at 2:09 PM, Gladisu said:

Anyone knows if there is a mod that makes all NPC's males? Im interested in having only my PC a female.

This is the best you will find at the moment- https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23115/

On 10/03/2018 at 10:30 PM, Destroyah340 said:

If I never played Skyrim b4, would def use this so I wouldnt know who was male but knowin just makes it weird for me to use rip

LOL I think it's more funny wierd than creepy wierd. Like, watch those HDT titties swing like pendulums during a civil war battle while everyone is wearing skimpy armor.

• 2 weeks later...

I have uploaded a SkyFem patch for More Nasty Critters:SLAL Edition V11.1B. This should provide futanari versions of- draugr, falmer, giants, spriggans, werewolves and vampire lords.

All the meshes included in the mod were kindly provided by MadMansgun, author of MNC:SLAL. Thanks and credits go to him, and/or anyone else who contributed to the making of those assets.

Let me know if there are any bugs.

On 3/26/2018 at 11:13 PM, Corsec said:

I have uploaded a SkyFem patch for More Nasty Critters:SLAL Edition V11.1B. This should provide futanari versions of- draugr, falmer, giants, spriggans, werewolves and vampire lords.

All the meshes included in the mod were kindly provided by MadMansgun, author of MNC:SLAL. Thanks and credits go to him, and/or anyone else who contributed to the making of those assets.

Let me know if there are any bugs.

wow! that's gonna be fun! no more male draugrs is especially neat, if they're SOS enabled

hey, corsec, i've got a question (just curious) : how about that sse conversion?

you mentioned before, that the main reason there's no official port yet, is a lack of mods for sse...well sse modding on LL is kinda taking off right about now...are you interested in a port yet, or do you wanna wait for a bit longer, until things have settled down and mods are in a stable state?

in the meantime: is there anything in particular to watch out for while converting the mod on my own? or is it just the standard open/save procedure in the CK?

1 hour ago, 9bananas said:

wow! that's gonna be fun! no more male draugrs is especially neat, if they're SOS enabled

hey, corsec, i've got a question (just curious) : how about that sse conversion?

you mentioned before, that the main reason there's no official port yet, is a lack of mods for sse...well sse modding on LL is kinda taking off right about now...are you interested in a port yet, or do you wanna wait for a bit longer, until things have settled down and mods are in a stable state?

in the meantime: is there anything in particular to watch out for while converting the mod on my own? or is it just the standard open/save procedure in the CK?

facegen data could be a problem, as it uses tga files which for sse are a no go, I tried converting myself and for some reason the sse ck still generates tga files in the facegen data, even though it says that sse does not use tga format, which had me scratching my head and wondering what the hell was going on.

23 minutes ago, Varithina said:

facegen data could be a problem, as it uses tga files which for sse are a no go, I tried converting myself and for some reason the sse ck still generates tga files in the facegen data, even though it says that sse does not use tga format, which had me scratching my head and wondering what the hell was going on.

i figured there's got to be something to make this harder than just re-saving, or corsec would've done it a long time ago.

i asked because i forgot about the facegen and only took a look at the mod archive, saw it's just an .esp and was like: wait? could it be this easy?

thanks for the reply!

1 hour ago, 9bananas said:

i figured there's got to be something to make this harder than just re-saving, or corsec would've done it a long time ago.

i asked because i forgot about the facegen and only took a look at the mod archive, saw it's just an .esp and was like: wait? could it be this easy?

thanks for the reply!

No problem, I may have another go at some point but for now I am not playing either le or sse, due to re building all the stuff in them, mostly editing my npc over ride esp so that each npc is what I want it to be rather than than what wryebash and the merged patch want them to be, which may well be totally different things :frown:

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

No problem, I may have another go at some point but for now I am not playing either le or sse, due to re building all the stuff in them, mostly editing my npc over ride esp so that each npc is what I want it to be rather than than what wryebash and the merged patch want them to be, which may well be totally different things :frown:

damn, sounds like one of those super tedious things i usually never bother with XD

gl!

6 minutes ago, 9bananas said:

damn, sounds like one of those super tedious things i usually never bother with XD

gl!

For each individual npc a copuple of min, but when you add up all the npc for all the dlc, yeh tedious is the understatment, good point is once done I pretty much never need to do it again unless I change the npc mods, which is not something I tend to do too often, add new ones yes, remove old one not too often.

I also tend to sort out level lists and level npc as well, which again takes time. Though the level lists one tends not to be too bad, level npc not too bad either, I can usually sit down and do both in a couple of hours when the mood suits me, the npc one though, after doing 20-30 of them I get fed up and go do something else.  When you add in that I am currently build merged spell and weapon mods for both sse and le as well as multiple armour packs for le, and getting ready to make a merge location pack for fallout 4, my to do list is far far too big. :bawling:

5 hours ago, 9bananas said:

SkyFem already feminised the vanilla draugr already, the MNC patch should also feminize them during sexlab scenes. Be careful with the MNC patch though, I'm getting freezes with the spriggans and I'm not sure if it's because still I'm using an older version of MNC. So if you get freezes, CTD or other instability then try disabling the MNC patch.

It'd be helpful, and I'd be super-grateful, if you or someone else could summon a spriggan in-game and see if the game freezes for you. Try the other varieties too just to be sure. This way I can check to see if the bug is caused by my own modlist or with the patch itself.

Uses the following console codes-

player.placeatme 00023AB9 1

player.placeatme 000F3905 1

player.placeatme 02013B74 1

I'm not personally interested in SSE until after they get SKSE/SkyUI properly working for it and enough of the current mods I use get ported (like Sanguine's Debauchery). I'm not really interest in swapping good mods for improved graphics/stability. You're welcome to do it yourself and upload it, I don't care about being credited. I'd probably only do it myself after I make a switch to SSE, which might take a long time or never happen.

I also don't currently know how mods are converted so I can't really help you there. SkyFem is basically just a plugin and new FaceGen data, so it's actually really simple to modify. No scripts, quests, running processes or anything. It's basically just a reassignment of visual assets, no gameplay changes.

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

For each individual npc a copuple of min, but when you add up all the npc for all the dlc, yeh tedious is the understatment, good point is once done I pretty much never need to do it again unless I change the npc mods, which is not something I tend to do too often, add new ones yes, remove old one not too often.

I also tend to sort out level lists and level npc as well, which again takes time. Though the level lists one tends not to be too bad, level npc not too bad either, I can usually sit down and do both in a couple of hours when the mood suits me, the npc one though, after doing 20-30 of them I get fed up and go do something else.  When you add in that I am currently build merged spell and weapon mods for both sse and le as well as multiple armour packs for le, and getting ready to make a merge location pack for fallout 4, my to do list is far far too big. :bawling:

I feel you. Patching SkyFem is easy, but tedious. I stopped using Merged Patch and Wrye Bash when I realised that they were never going to work the way I wanted them to. Instead I now just do everything by hand. In particular, Merged Patch doesn't properly handle the NPC Beauty Addon so you can only fully make it work by hand, otherwise it just prefers the edits of whichever plugin loaded last. I just can't play until I've got everything absolutely the way I want it, because modding is the real game.

14 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I feel you. Patching SkyFem is easy, but tedious. I stopped using Merged Patch and Wrye Bash when I realised that they were never going to work the way I wanted them to. Instead I now just do everything by hand. In particular, Merged Patch doesn't properly handle the NPC Beauty Addon so you can only fully make it work by hand, otherwise it just prefers the edits of whichever plugin loaded last. I just can't play until I've got everything absolutely the way I want it, because modding is the real game.

Sometimes it does not even do that, there were a number of npcs that in my load order should have been affected by one of the esp installed, but on checking my merged patch it was using vainlla skyrim.esm settings, which was pretty much why I started doing what I do now, though to be honest a bash/merged patch is a quick fix for at least some of the stuff, then you can just fine tune those two esp, only reason I did a npc one seperate was that I was for various reason re doing my bash/merged patch sometimes once or twice a day, redoing all the personal edits to make sure they were not the problem was taking far too much time.

Ok, so I have a problem. I know what the problem is, I know what is causing the problem (in a general sense), but what I don't know is how to fix it or if it can be fixed, particularly since it highly involves another mod.

So before this I highly revamped the children in the game using SkyKids. I even created a custom child body of scaling weight to give them age variations. SkyKids uses a SKSE plugin to allow kids to wear the same clothes as adults, but using the child body. Assuming you have the meshes and everything.

The problem is, when I install SkyFem, kids are now using the adult clothing meshes, giving them adult bodies. Something about the SkyFem ArmorAddon edits is messing with the SkyKids armor swapper. I confirmed this by using TES5Edit to delete the entire ArmorAddons branch from SkyFem, which fixed the problem with the kids (but obviously broke SkyFem lol).

I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this and discovered a work-around? It seems like its probably more a problem with the SkyKids SKSE plugin, but I have no idea how you'd even begin to approach fixing that.

Update: On further examination and testing, it *is* properly swapping the clothes, but for some reason its scaling the kid's clothes incorrectly. I can provide screenshots of the issue if that would help

8 hours ago, Nephenee13 said:

Ok, so I have a problem. I know what the problem is, I know what is causing the problem (in a general sense), but what I don't know is how to fix it or if it can be fixed, particularly since it highly involves another mod.

So before this I highly revamped the children in the game using SkyKids. I even created a custom child body of scaling weight to give them age variations. SkyKids uses a SKSE plugin to allow kids to wear the same clothes as adults, but using the child body. Assuming you have the meshes and everything.

The problem is, when I install SkyFem, kids are now using the adult clothing meshes, giving them adult bodies. Something about the SkyFem ArmorAddon edits is messing with the SkyKids armor swapper. I confirmed this by using TES5Edit to delete the entire ArmorAddons branch from SkyFem, which fixed the problem with the kids (but obviously broke SkyFem lol).

I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this and discovered a work-around? It seems like its probably more a problem with the SkyKids SKSE plugin, but I have no idea how you'd even begin to approach fixing that.

Update: On further examination and testing, it *is* properly swapping the clothes, but for some reason its scaling the kid's clothes incorrectly. I can provide screenshots of the issue if that would help

If it's a scaling issue, then I expect a fix would involve identifying and modifying how scaling is applied. If it's being done in the plugin, then it's fixable. But if it's being handled by SKSE then that's beyond my ability to fix.

SkyFem edits the child races. If you made edits to the vanilla races, those will need patched back in.

31 minutes ago, Corsec said:

If it's a scaling issue, then I expect a fix would involve identifying and modifying how scaling is applied. If it's being done in the plugin, then it's fixable. But if it's being handled by SKSE then that's beyond my ability to fix.

SkyFem edits the child races. If you made edits to the vanilla races, those will need patched back in.

No, SkyKids creates its own new custom races, which is part of why I'm surprised this is happening at all. I've narrowed it down to the armor addon edits causing the problem, but I'm not sure why, when other armor addon edits don't do it. So I don't think this is because SkyFem itself is doing something wrong, its an unexpected interaction.

I'm going to have to investigate more, if I figure it out I can perhaps provide a patch. Also, its not the race edits at all, I turned on just the Remodeled Armor patch and it causes the same effect.

BTW, thanks for the mod. I've been wanting to do something like this but you saved me the effort and your solution is quite elegant.

15 minutes ago, Nephenee13 said:

No, SkyKids creates its own new custom races, which is part of why I'm surprised this is happening at all. I've narrowed it down to the armor addon edits causing the problem, but I'm not sure why, when other armor addon edits don't do it. So I don't think this is because SkyFem itself is doing something wrong, its an unexpected interaction.

I'm going to have to investigate more, if I figure it out I can perhaps provide a patch. Also, its not the race edits at all, I turned on just the Remodeled Armor patch and it causes the same effect.

BTW, thanks for the mod. I've been wanting to do something like this but you saved me the effort and your solution is quite elegant.

In that case I strongly recommend you try to patch and fix it by modifying the new custom races in line with the changes made to the vanilla races by SkyFem. You need to do 3 things to each custom race. Look at the edits made by SkyFem.esp to see what you need to do. Open the race record, right-click and select 'Hide no conflict rows'.

1). Change the record for the male skeletal model to patch to the female skeleton mesh. Just drag-drop from the female version. In SkyFem it's 'Actors\Character\UpperBodyHumanFemale.egt'.

2). Change the body data to use 'actors\Character\Character Assets Female\skeleton_female.nif' or whatever females use.

3). Change the male to female animations, under 'Male Behaviour Graph', to 'Actors\Character\DefaultFemale.hkx', or whatever females use.

This should fix skeletons, bodies and animations for custom child races. Maybe it'll fix the issue for you.

EDIT: You're welcome. It may be elegant but that hasn't stopped many from asking why I did it that way lol.

Just now, Corsec said:

In that case I strongly recommend you try to patch and fix it by modifying the new custom races in line with the changes made to the vanilla races by SkyFem. You need to do 3 things to each custom race. Look at the edits made by SkyFem.esp to see what you need to do. Open the race record, right-click and select 'Hide no conflict rows'.

1). Change the record for the male skeletal model to patch to the female skeleton mesh. Just drag-drop from the female version. In SkyFem it's 'Actors\Character\UpperBodyHumanFemale.egt'.

2). Change the body data to use 'actors\Character\Character Assets Female\skeleton_female.nif' or whatever females use.

3). Change the male to female animations, under 'Male Behaviour Graph', to 'Actors\Character\DefaultFemale.hkx', or whatever females use.

This should fix skeletons, bodies and animations for custom child races. Maybe it'll fix the issue for you.

Yeah I realized that shortly after I made that post and I'm experimenting with it now.

The spriggan meshes in the MNC patch were causing a game freezing bug, so I've uploaded a new V3 patch that removes them. If you're still using the old patch, you can just replace it with the new one. Sorry for any problems it may have caused with your games.

Is Usleep and absolute Must install, I have had multiple problems with this one, and don't intend to install it again.

I do run the single Patches, USKP.

but to many thing's just do not work right with Usleep, as in I can never buy the player home's, Blood on Ice is a total wreck, and other troubles I have had with it, not only with some mod's but the main game.  I just don't want, and I don't need the problems it causes me.

They never actually fix things that i really think need fixed, as in Blood on Ice, which needs a true rework, they seen to just want to make barrel's illegal to put junk in, and seek out floating tree's and rock's, and ignore real bug's. 

1 hour ago, galgat said:

Is Usleep and absolute Must install, I have had multiple problems with this one, and don't intend to install it again.

I do run the single Patches, USKP.

but to many thing's just do not work right with Usleep, as in I can never buy the player home's, Blood on Ice is a total wreck, and other troubles I have had with it, not only with some mod's but the main game.  I just don't want, and I don't need the problems it causes me.

They never actually fix things that i really think need fixed, as in Blood on Ice, which needs a true rework, they seen to just want to make barrel's illegal to put junk in, and seek out floating tree's and rock's, and ignore real bug's. 

Yes, USLEEP is a hard requirement since it's a master for SkyFem.esp. I assumed it would already be included in everyone's modlists, and it was just easier for me than keeping an extra patch.

I'm surprised to hear someone is having problems with USLEEP. I suspect your problems are because of conflicting overwrites in the plugins of your modlist. Have you opened your modlist in TES5Edit to check for overwrites that might be causing problems?

32 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Yes, USLEEP is a hard requirement since it's a master for SkyFem.esp. I assumed it would already be included in everyone's modlists, and it was just easier for me than keeping an extra patch.

I'm surprised to hear someone is having problems with USLEEP. I suspect your problems are because of conflicting overwrites in the plugins of your modlist. Have you opened your modlist in TES5Edit to check for overwrites that might be causing problems?

Buy player home was biggest Problem I had, but other thing's it does, I run The USKP single patches, and have never had any Problems with them, but

I had this problem constantly if I tried to run Usleep, I restarted new game I don't know how many time's ( Over 15 times, from Helgen to The first dead dragon ) trying to get past buying a home this with USLEEP installed.

I ran a completely vanilla game, ( except for Race menu, and XPMSE, along with Body Texture's and SkyUI ), and still could not buy home with USLEEP installed.

I could run the Singular USKP patches no problem ( buy Home's every time ), but Not with USLEEP.  With it installed, I could buy no Player home at all.

I even left USLEEP out of my Install until I had bought the Whiterun Home. Then installed it, but then I could not buy any of the other Homes in the game when I got to the point where I could or should have been able too.

Always the same problem, The steward would go through the motions of selling me the home, but never any key, and never any money exchanged.

I could trash USLEEP, and instantly I could buy the Player home's.  I could run the singular USKP patches, and have absolutely no Problems, But USLEEP totally Messed It all Up.

I have the legendary edition of the game.  USLEEP just would not work for me, as far as I am concerned, it is Useless Junk.

It also forces me to run every DLC in the game, something I do not always do that, as I Quite often start a new game, and play Skyrim alone, then after while, I start adding the DLC's that I wish to play.

I wish I could run it as every one, Knowledgeable or just because every one else is doing it, always says.. OH! Get USLEEP don't try to play this game with Out it.

I have found it in my Honest Opinion to be Useless Junk. The Singular USKP patches have served me well, and I can always buy the home's with them.

26 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

no Usleep:

SkyFem.esp

Thank you so Much, I know USLEEP must be Great, But I have enjoyed, all the web page, and Post's for fixing My problem with it that I can stand, not to mention all the new game starts I did trying everything I could think of, and anyone Else mentioned to try and make it work, and allow me to buy Home, but USLEEP just Pissed on me every time.. I just don't have the patience to fight with it again..  I am really very fine with the single USKP patches, and they do everything I have ever needed anyway.

I really appreciate the ESP, thank you so Much MadMansGun.. :blush:  I did really wish to try this one, but Me, and USLEEP do not like each other. :frown:

Thanks, MadMansGun, for being awesome! I was gonna get around to it (honest), but you beat me to it.

I have uploaded V5 of MNC patch for V11.1D, also made entirely by MadMansGun. This one should make the spriggans use soft schlongs during gameplay, and hard schlongs during sexlab scenes.

11 hours ago, falloutxking said:

Would it be hard/possible to tag all the NPCs as female? Could a patch that does this be possible?

There are a couple of mods that do this for most vanilla NPCs. They're compatible with SkyFem so you can run them together. However, they will overwrite each other, so you will have to choose which you want to take priority in your load order. Won't do anything for modded NPCs though. Don't use the SkYFem NPC Beauty Addon with them though, since they will conflict.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56967/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34323/