SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

34 minutes ago, Demondrakex said:

Actually, I think there's a mod for this, more or less. Custom Races duplicates all the base races specifically for player character use and allows you to setup a file path for replacement models, textures and skeletons for each one.

Since it doesn't touch vanilla files at all, it should be safe to use with Skyfem? 

As is, I don't expect it to be compatible. Can't hurt to give it a try and see what happens. You're welcome to try it out and let me know how bad the incompatibility currently is.

I checked the plugin for the mod and it does not provide replacements for head parts that are patched by SkyFem like the male mouth, hair, brows. So at character generation your male character will have a male head but some head parts will have only female versions available. Therefore many more headparts would need to be cloned. However I'm not sure how to get chargen to load up additional head parts.

Also not all textures are properly replaced, like brows, facemarks.

It seems like the mod might work for bodies but I don't see anything in the mod for clothes/armors. Presumably they still load the vanilla assets, which have been patched by SkyFem. I suppose it'd be possible to clone a few armors without too much work.

Also there is the issue of compatibility with Schlongs of Skyrim, I don't know if there is compatibility with new races. Imagine being the only male in a world of females, but you don't have a penis lol.

On 8/1/2018 at 11:56 AM, Corsec said:

As is, I don't expect it to be compatible. Can't hurt to give it a try and see what happens. You're welcome to try it out and let me know how bad the incompatibility currently is.

I checked the plugin for the mod and it does not provide replacements for head parts that are patched by SkyFem like the male mouth, hair, brows. So at character generation your male character will have a male head but some head parts will have only female versions available. Therefore many more headparts would need to be cloned. However I'm not sure how to get chargen to load up additional head parts.

Also not all textures are properly replaced, like brows, facemarks.

It seems like the mod might work for bodies but I don't see anything in the mod for clothes/armors. Presumably they still load the vanilla assets, which have been patched by SkyFem. I suppose it'd be possible to clone a few armors without too much work.

Also there is the issue of compatibility with Schlongs of Skyrim, I don't know if there is compatibility with new races. Imagine being the only male in a world of females, but you don't have a penis lol.

I thought it through a little, and I think you have a point, but more (compatible) mods which do not clash with vanilla skyrim may be used.

Firstly, I do not know how to create a new custom race for skyrim, as they had said, so I might need to be accustomed to...

Secondly, Male beauty mods might be used to rectify the issue of Vanilla brows and facemarks being replaced with female ones.... Though I don't know the compatibility of racemenu with SkyFem allowing modded male features.

Lastly, I believe that adding new, modded male armours can rectify that issue, easily. (Though, in regards to your last point, won't the female version of the armour be shown instead, tho?) Therefore, I believe that for that particular version of the armour mod, the F mesh should also be replaced with the M mesh. ... Won't take too much effort.

5 hours ago, DaGeDiaoDiao said:

Oh, yes, this mod with Tropical Skyrim would be a typical "Isekai" situation, a sole male on a tropical paradise filled with maiden beauties!

edit: Is it compatible with tropical skyrim? (O.o)

I looked over the description and since it doesn't affect humanoid NPCs it should be compatible.

I thought it through a little, and I think you have a point, but more (compatible) mods which do not clash with vanilla skyrim may be used.

Firstly, I do not know how to create a new custom race for skyrim, as they had said, so I might need to be accustomed to...

Secondly, Male beauty mods might be used to rectify the issue of Vanilla brows and facemarks being replaced with female ones.... Though I don't know the compatibility of racemenu with SkyFem allowing modded male features.

Lastly, I believe that adding new, modded male armours can rectify that issue, easily. (Though, in regards to your last point, won't the female version of the armour be shown instead, tho?) Therefore, I believe that for that particular version of the armour mod, the F mesh should also be replaced with the M mesh. ... Won't take too much effort.

I don't know of other compatible mods that can achieve what you are looking for. If you find any I'd be willing to take a look.

It's easier to handle texture and meshes replacements by changing the references in a plugin. It's also possible to rename the meshes/textures directly, however this is not very compatible when someone wants to change the meshes/textures.

The fundamental problem is that since SkyFem needs to feminize all vanilla male assets, any males in the game would need to be built entirely from scratch. That can't be done easily or quickly.

10 hours ago, Corsec said:

I looked over the description and since it doesn't affect humanoid NPCs it should be compatible.

I don't know of other compatible mods that can achieve what you are looking for. If you find any I'd be willing to take a look.

It's easier to handle texture and meshes replacements by changing the references in a plugin. It's also possible to rename the meshes/textures directly, however this is not very compatible when someone wants to change the meshes/textures.

The fundamental problem is that since SkyFem needs to feminize all vanilla male assets, any males in the game would need to be built entirely from scratch. That can't be done easily or quickly.

I gotta ask, though, is it possible to upload a sculpted male head asset in racemenu as a preset? Through a plugin or a mod?

17 hours ago, DaGeDiaoDiao said:

I gotta ask, though, is it possible to upload a sculpted male head asset in racemenu as a preset? Through a plugin or a mod? 

Changing presets wouldn't work for the vanilla races that have been patched by SkyFem. And I can't make a PC male head using FaceGen since PCs don't use FaceGen.

Potentially it could work for custom races. This way, it'd be possible to load up cloned male headparts/textures on a custom male race, without having to clone ALL male assets. That would save me a lot of effort, it's a good idea. So I suppose I can make an attempt at an experimental patch for the Custom races mod you posted earlier. However since I won't be playing it, you'll need to playtest it and inform me of any bugs.

I'll also need to know the following-

1). Which race (playable races only)

2). Which male preset you want cloned into the custom race (there are 10 per race, tell me the preset number)

3). Which armors you want cloned for the custom race (Pick 3 at most, just for testing)

On 8/4/2018 at 9:48 AM, Corsec said:

Changing presets wouldn't work for the vanilla races that have been patched by SkyFem. And I can't make a PC male head using FaceGen since PCs don't use FaceGen.

Potentially it could work for custom races. This way, it'd be possible to load up cloned male headparts/textures on a custom male race, without having to clone ALL male assets. That would save me a lot of effort, it's a good idea. So I suppose I can make an attempt at an experimental patch for the Custom races mod you posted earlier. However since I won't be playing it, you'll need to playtest it and inform me of any bugs.

I'll also need to know the following-

1). Which race (playable races only)

2). Which male preset you want cloned into the custom race (there are 10 per race, tell me the preset number)

3). Which armors you want cloned for the custom race (Pick 3 at most, just for testing)

Ummm... thanks for your intentions, but I do not own the mod, as I do not own DB/ DG/ HF, I suppose, if you're willing to try that idea, someone else can playtest the preset.

If you please, you can post your work here, AND inform the maker of the mod, which would be the most prudent.

This way, the author can implement this idea into his future works.

13 hours ago, DaGeDiaoDiao said:

Ummm... thanks for your intentions, but I do not own the mod, as I do not own DB/ DG/ HF, I suppose, if you're willing to try that idea, someone else can playtest the preset. 

If you please, you can post your work here, AND inform the maker of the mod, which would be the most prudent.

This way, the author can implement this idea into his future works.

Just buy the Legendary edition, it's not on Steam anymore but you can get it on Amazon for $10. There's no point in me making a patch, or even just experimenting with one, if literally noone will play it. I'm not going to waste the effort on making a patch unless you can and will try it.

12 hours ago, DaGeDiaoDiao said:

Side question: In Immersive armours, do the armour sets have meshes for both males and females?

Also, is it possible to replace the female armours with males?

It doesn't seem that I've made a patch for Immersive Armors. I'd expect that it does have meshes for both males and females, it'd be silly for the author not to have made them. And I could patch them by replacing the male armor with the female version, or replacing the female armor with male versions. But it'd be incompatible with SkyFem (or vanilla, or any mod really) to replace the female armor with male versions.

Do you want me to make a SkyFem patch for Immersive Armors? If you use the SkyFemPatchV2 it will let you make your own SkyFem patch for Immersive Armor using TES5Edit. Instructions on the main mod page. But if you can't do that, and if you will actually use the patch, then I will make an Immersive Armor SkyFem patch for you. Just let me know.

Hi, Corsec,

Thanks for sticking by this comment thread of mine....

I now have the 3 DLCs because of you!

Also, now, my male NPCs turned female have no feet.... but are working fine as expected, except that populated civil war needs to be patched.

I am wondering how we solve the no feet issue with some male NPCs....

10 hours ago, DaGeDiaoDiao said:

Hi, Corsec,

Thanks for sticking by this comment thread of mine....

I now have the 3 DLCs because of you! 

Also, now, my male NPCs turned female have no feet.... but are working fine as expected, except that populated civil war needs to be patched.

I am wondering how we solve the no feet issue with some male NPCs....

Good job! Now let me know when you have the DLCs set up in your modlist ready to play, then I will start on the custom races patch.

I'll make a Populated Civil War patch for you, but I need to know which one you are using. There are two versions on Nexus of the Populated series by Erkeil, one by Adoplhen and one by the Sands of Time team. Are you using this one?-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73221

You didn't mention if you want the Immersive Armors patch. Do you?

The feet issue must be a mod overwrite. There's two ways it might be happening for naked NPCs, so if it is happening to naked NPCs then check it both ways, as follows-

1). Check in your modlist to see if anything is overwriting, or overwritten by the following files-

meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalefeet_0.nif

meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalefeet_1.nif

2). Open your ENTIRE modlist in TES5Edit. ALL OF IT. Now look in 'SkyFem.esp' for

Armor Addon\NakedFeet [ARMA:00000D6E]

Armor\SkinNaked [ARMO:00000D64]

And see if anything is overwriting these entries

If it's happening to clothed/armored NPCs rather than naked ones, then it's an issue with clothes/armors. Let me know what armor/clothes mod you have installed, or better yet just upload a txt file for your modlist and load order (Mod Organizer keeps these in the Profiles folder).

If it's happening during sexlab scenes, make sure you are not using the option in the sexlab MCM for letting it load custom bodies during sexlab scenes (these are not patched).

On 8/7/2018 at 12:31 PM, Corsec said:

Good job! Now let me know when you have the DLCs set up in your modlist ready to play, then I will start on the custom races patch.

I'll make a Populated Civil War patch for you, but I need to know which one you are using. There are two versions on Nexus of the Populated series by Erkeil, one by Adoplhen and one by the Sands of Time team. Are you using this one?-

The feet issue must be a mod overwrite. There's two ways it might be happening for naked NPCs, so if it is happening to naked NPCs then check it both ways, as follows-

1). Check in your modlist to see if anything is overwriting, or overwritten by the following files-

2). Open your ENTIRE modlist in TES5Edit. ALL OF IT. Now look in 'SkyFem.esp' for

If it's happening to clothed/armored NPCs rather than naked ones, then it's an issue with clothes/armors. Let me know what armor/clothes mod you have installed, or better yet just upload a txt file for your modlist and load order (Mod Organizer keeps these in the Profiles folder).

If it's happening during sexlab scenes, make sure you are not using the option in the sexlab MCM for letting it load custom bodies during sexlab scenes (these are not patched).

There's no need for such a complicated solution...

In troubleshooting philosophy, the lazy, practical solution is sometimes the least innovative but leaves you happy at the end of the day!

I simply hit reinstall mod in the Nexus, and then hit no for folder when it came to female feet.

On 8/7/2018 at 12:31 PM, Corsec said:

Can you please teach me how to make a plugin which will make armours male for male race characters, as well as an SoS male part plugin?

Can you please teach me how to make a plugin which will make armours male for male race characters, as well as an SoS male part plugin?

SOS genital parts are male by default unless patched.

To patch male armours, you must open the mod in TEE5Edit, and copy-paste into a new plugin all the records under the heading 'Armor Addon'. Then, in the new plugin, look for the entries under 'Female world model' drag and drop the entries for the female meshes and textures over to replace the male ones.

The meshes will be under this heading- 'MOD3 - Model Filename'

The textures will be under this ehading- 'MOD3 - Alternate Textures'

Make sure all the entries for 'Male world model' are identical to the ones for 'Female world model'.

Now repeat this for each and every record in the new plugin. Finish and save.

10 hours ago, Corsec said:

To patch male armours, you must open the mod in TEE5Edit, and copy-paste into a new plugin all the records under the heading 'Armor Addon'. Then, in the new plugin, look for the entries under 'Female world model' drag and drop the entries for the female meshes and textures over to replace the male ones.

Make sure all the entries for 'Male world model' are identical to the ones for 'Female world model'.

Very nice, but can you now pls tell me how to make a new male race in CreationKit?

8 minutes ago, DaGeDiaoDiao said:

Very nice, but can you now pls tell me how to make a new male race in CreationKit? 

Look under the 'Race' header inside 'Skyrim.esp' using TES5Edit. Right click on the race you want to copy, select 'Copy into new record' (or something like that). Save it as a new plugin. Open it in the CK. Voila.

I don't know how to do it in CK, I use it as little as possible because it causes wild edits (saves changes you didn't actually make) and other bullshit bugs.

13 hours ago, Corsec said:

I also have no clue on how to make "new plugins", as well as drag and drop entities and where the male and female armour meshes and textures are located, what a bummer.

12 hours ago, DaGeDiaoDiao said:

I also have no clue on how to make "new plugins", as well as drag and drop entities and where the male and female armour meshes and textures are located, what a bummer. 

image.thumb.png.6a3b67ab85cf8a51e84690003d2365ac.png

Check this image. On the left pane, look under the heading for 'Armor Addon' within 'Skyrim.esp'. Select an entry. Now look in the right pane. The meshes and textures are under 'Male world model' and 'Female world model'. Use the mouse to select the mesh under 'MOD3 - Model Filename' and drag and drop it over the one in 'MOD2 - Model Filename'. Then do the same for the 'MOD5 - Model Filename' by dragging and dropping it over 'MOD4 - Model Filename'. That's how you change the meshes.

For the textures, check this pic-

image.thumb.png.0c480bc90810b3f1890ebe456f36be1f.png

This is a different kind of record to the one before because it has alternate textures allocated to the mesh (textures are usually defined in the mesh itself rather than in the plugin). So you will need to drag-and-drop from 'MO3S - Alternate Textures' to 'MO2S - Alternate Textures'. In this case, 'MO5S - Alternate Textures' doesn't have an entry, so delete the entry in 'MO4S - Alternate Texture'.

Basically, everything under 'Male world model' should be identical to 'Female world model' and everything under 'Male 1st Person' should be identical to 'Female 1st person'.

To transfer stuff into a new plguin, check this pic

image.thumb.png.7377ddf9253e9419839ff6827a73c8e1.png

In the left-pane, right-click on the thing you want to transfer into a new plugin. Select 'Copy as new record into...' to make a new plugin. Pick a new EditorID for your new race, then select <new record> to put it into a new plugin. Name the new plugin, repeat for additional races, finish then save.

image.png

I also need your help making a new race with a custom body, I can't get around the limitation of what your mod does.... I want the body to be slimmer male body, how do I do it? Can you please do it for me?

edit: Favored Soul Meshes should be the body, since it contains an erect version, and does not need SoS compatibility.

I tried the mod and it didn't work with SoS, since SoS conflicts with male body recognition.

6 hours ago, DaGeDiaoDiao said:

I also need your help making a new race with a custom body, I can't get around the limitation of what your mod does.... I want the body to be slimmer male body, how do I do it? Can you please do it for me?

edit: Favored Soul Meshes should be the body, since it contains an erect version, and does not need SoS compatibility.

I tried the mod and it didn't work with SoS, since SoS conflicts with male body recognition.

You have to open your custom race and find the entry for 'WNAM - Skin'. It's highlighted in the pic below.

image.thumb.png.1a1d1e7a5920b22fd5762a5f7b2d634d.png

Change that entry to direct to a custom new 'Armor' entry for a custom body. Then you need to make custom 'Armor Addon' records for NakedFeet, NakedTorso and NakedHands. Load them up for the 'Armor' record under 'Armature'.

16 hours ago, Corsec said:

You have to open your custom race and find the entry for 'WNAM - Skin'. It's highlighted in the pic below.

image.thumb.png.1a1d1e7a5920b22fd5762a5f7b2d634d.png

Change that entry to direct to a custom new 'Armor' entry for a custom body. Then you need to make custom 'Armor Addon' records for NakedFeet, NakedTorso and NakedHands. Load them up for the 'Armor' record under 'Armature'.

Now I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to give the new body textures! T^T

1 hour ago, DaGeDiaoDiao said:

Now I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to give the new body textures! T^T

Here are the locations of the references to the body textures for naked body, hands and feet-

image.thumb.png.7b616235cb25d20df2746b6ea78e0f9e.png

image.thumb.png.f1d59b4464645722a391a4c9a7df67d1.png

image.thumb.png.de2a29dfbbf5eab51f8cf522aac35225.png

Now you can find the texture records under the 'Texture' header, like so

image.thumb.png.9293c0bb59bef61a0fd0ab9c6b43effd.png

29 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Here are the locations of the references to the body textures for naked body, hands and feet-

image.thumb.png.7b616235cb25d20df2746b6ea78e0f9e.png

image.thumb.png.f1d59b4464645722a391a4c9a7df67d1.png

image.thumb.png.de2a29dfbbf5eab51f8cf522aac35225.png

Now you can find the texture records under the 'Texture' header, like so

image.thumb.png.9293c0bb59bef61a0fd0ab9c6b43effd.png

You know what? Fuck this, this is too complicated for the fleabrained me. I'd pay you if you can make it work, and you can publish this modlet. Do you have an idea that if you market this mod as such, it'll gain in popularity more so than it is now?

13 minutes ago, DaGeDiaoDiao said:

You know what? Fuck this, this is too complicated for the fleabrained me. I'd pay you if you can make it work, and you can publish this modlet. Do you have an idea that if you market this mod as such, it'll gain in popularity more so than it is now?

LOL I was wondering how long it would take. It was kind of funny watching you bravely struggle though. Most users don't even seem to know how to use TES5Edit, so you deserve credit for jumping right in.

Don't care about popularity. I made this mod for futanari fetish, not an only-male fetish.

I'll start working on that custom patch, I've been busy with other things. I'm not in a particular hurry so it might take a week or so.

You also still need to tell me if you want an Immersive Armors patch, and which version of Populated Civil War you are using.

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

LOL I was wondering how long it would take. It was kind of funny watching you bravely struggle though. Most users don't even seem to know how to use TES5Edit, so you deserve credit for jumping right in.

Don't care about popularity. I made this mod for futanari fetish, not an only-male fetish.

I'll start working on that custom patch, I've been busy with other things. I'm not in a particular hurry so it might take a week or so.

You also still need to tell me if you want an Immersive Armors patch, and which version of Populated Civil War you are using.

Likewise! A fetish! Do you know how it feels like, fellow Weeb, to be a single male in a world full of females?
Have you watched Yokoso Subeke Elf? or Read World's End Harem or Parrallel Paradise?!

A Single male.... in a world of Flowers waiting to be plucked!!!

funny-angry-face-meme-i3-300x169.png

In the meantime, I'd do with the buggier but arguably more fulfilling Female World Mod