SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

17 hours ago, Corsec said:

Apologies for delaying the patches I promised. Couldn't upload mods while the site was being renovated, then while I was waiting I bought Witcher 3 on steam sale and that just got me distracted for a couple of weeks. Anyway, finished Witcher 3 and I have uploaded patches for the following-

Devious Devices (Assets) 3.0e

Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 (Updated 6-11-2017) v 4.15
Devious Devices - Expansion V2.0c (2016-11-19)
Devious Devices - Integration V3.3b (11/18/2016) v3.3b

Slaverun Reloaded (19-August-2017) 2.1.1

Also, SkyFem NPC Beauty Addon has been uploaded again.

EDIT: Do NOT install Apachii jsons for Slaverun Reloaded. Just the main file.

I can't find the Beauty Addon on the download page.

20 hours ago, Depaq said:

Do we know if this mod plays nice with Perkus Maximus? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59849
And some relevant patches for it here, just in case: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59257/?

As much as I want it to work, I feel like it won't so easily.
(Does this mod work fine with an existing game save by chance?)

The amount of patches both mods require is a bit scary.

Also, you have patches for Populated Forts Towers Places and Populated Lands Roads Paths already, so what about the full merged mod by the same author that includes the full mod series? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73315/?

This mod should work fine with any perk mod like PerkMa, SPERG or Ordinator. I doubt their patches would conflict. I recommend starting with a new game, because there *might* be an issue with animations otherwise (males might not correctly switch animations).

I don't have a patch for Populated Skyrim HELL EDITION, just for the ones you mentioned. I didn't like the SOT versions of Erkeil's work because I think it's too unbalanced, I think Adolphen's ones are better (REBORN rather than LEGENDARY versions). Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins doesn't need a patch. Populated Skyrim Prison Cells and Cities Towns Villages just add useless NPCs that don't contibute to gameplay and just slow down FPS for no good reason.

If you want to still use HELL EDITION then I'll make a patch for you.

EDIT: If you check the Readme for them, you can convert the SkyFem patches for both Populated Forts Towers Places and Populated Lands Roads Paths to work for either the SOT or Adolphen (REBORN or LEGENDARY) versions.

Edited by Corsec
On 22/11/2017 at 10:38 PM, Corsec said:

Apologies for delaying the patches I promised. Couldn't upload mods while the site was being renovated, then while I was waiting I bought Witcher 3 on steam sale and that just got me distracted for a couple of weeks. Anyway, finished Witcher 3 and I have uploaded patches for the following-

Devious Devices (Assets) 3.0e

Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 (Updated 6-11-2017) v 4.15
Devious Devices - Expansion V2.0c (2016-11-19)
Devious Devices - Integration V3.3b (11/18/2016) v3.3b

Slaverun Reloaded (19-August-2017) 2.1.1

Also, SkyFem NPC Beauty Addon has been uploaded again.

EDIT: Do NOT install Apachii jsons for Slaverun Reloaded. Just the main file.

I have uploaded V2 for Slaverun Reloaded patch. The V1 didn't have all the assets it needed. It's safe to update patches from V1 to V2 with old saves.

5 hours ago, Corsec said:

This mod should work fine with any perk mod like PerkMa, SPERG or Ordinator. I doubt their patches would conflict. I recommend starting with a new game, because there *might* be an issue with animations otherwise (males might not correctly switch animations).

I don't have a patch for Populated Skyrim HELL EDITION, just for the ones you mentioned. I didn't like the SOT versions of Erkeil's work because I think it's too unbalanced, I think Adolphen's ones are better (REBORN rather than LEGENDARY versions). Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins doesn't need a patch. Populated Skyrim Prison Cells and Cities Towns Villages just add useless NPCs that don't contibute to gameplay and just slow down FPS for no good reason.

If you want to still use HELL EDITION then I'll make a patch for you.

EDIT: If you check the Readme for them, you can convert the SkyFem patches for both Populated Forts Towers Places and Populated Lands Roads Paths to work for either the SOT or Adolphen (REBORN or LEGENDARY) versions.

I actually enjoy having the hell edition I linked to installed. It's nice having it all combined into one mod. I understand the concern with adding additional "useless" npcs, but my computer seems to handle it just fine. Generally hanging at about 55 fps in Whiterun, without fighting. I like the extra population since it gives additional targets for vampire/werewolf roleplay invasions.

If you find the time, a patch for this would be absolutely wonderful. I don't know anything about editing the patches myself, sadly.

Edited by Depaq
16 hours ago, xarvenius said:

where falling over a small error in the schlongs of skyrim addon for skyfem: it doesnt cover the schlongs of skyrim shop.

the owner of the "morning wood" in riverwood, namely called "bjorn longsword" has still his male head and even got fully castrated

I don't recommend using SOS shop since it's items aren't compatible with SkyFem. It's an optional component for SOS and I suggest not using it.

17 hours ago, Depaq said:

I actually enjoy having the hell edition I linked to installed. It's nice having it all combined into one mod. I understand the concern with adding additional "useless" npcs, but my computer seems to handle it just fine. Generally hanging at about 55 fps in Whiterun, without fighting. I like the extra population since it gives additional targets for vampire/werewolf roleplay invasions.

If you find the time, a patch for this would be absolutely wonderful. I don't know anything about editing the patches myself, sadly.

If you want to add non-gameplay NPCs then you might want to also consider Inconsequential NPCs which already has a patch. I think it's better at what it does than the Erkeil ones.

I'm happy to make another patch for you though. It's uploaded now as 'SkyFem Patch V1 Populated Skyrim HELL EDITION 2.4'.

Realy liked the idea of this and went to town adding with all the patches for what I was using but had an odd issue, when playing as a female character I was being recognised as male, also all female chars had dicks. I am sure this is just me getting it wrong so a little basic advice for a total n00b would be appreciated.

I have now removed many of the mods I was using that required patches so if someone can tell me what the basic minimum requirements are so I can get this up and running, once I have that I am sure I will see where I screwed up and will be able to fill out the rest of the mods as required

59 minutes ago, Justoutthere said:

Realy liked the idea of this and went to town adding with all the patches for what I was using but had an odd issue, when playing as a female character I was being recognised as male, also all female chars had dicks. I am sure this is just me getting it wrong so a little basic advice for a total n00b would be appreciated.

I have now removed many of the mods I was using that required patches so if someone can tell me what the basic minimum requirements are so I can get this up and running, once I have that I am sure I will see where I screwed up and will be able to fill out the rest of the mods as required

The mod lets males keep the flag for male and only feminizes everything else about them. This is partly for compatibility reasons, and partly to ensure the mod works well with futanari (chicks with dicks) mods. If you play as a feminized male then the game mechanics might still treat you the same sometimes (For example, you can't get pregnant with pregnancy mods). Also keep in mind I haven't edited dialogue, just voices, so people will still call you a male in dialogue.

If you want to remove dicks from NPCs and the player then use the MCM menu for Schlongs of Skyrim. Open up the submenu for UNP and untick whatever races you want to remove schlongs from. Use the other submenus to remove dicks from feminized males.

Minimum requirement is-

USLEEP 3.0.10

SkyFem V1.0

Fuz Ro D-oh 6.0 (You can go without this if you use the patch 'All Male Voices Restored'

Schlongs Of Skyrim 3.00.004 plus SkyFem patch (Only if you want chicks with dicks)

Best way to set up a game with this mod is to open your entire load order up in TES5Edit and check to see what conflicts with SkyFem.esp. You will need patches for anything that adds or modifies races, armor and male NPCs. If you request I can make new patches for you.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more help and I'll try to do my best.

Edited by Corsec
Bad Spelling.
34 minutes ago, Corsec said:

The mod lets males keep the flag for male and only feminizes everything else about them. This is partly for compatibility reasons, and partly to ensure the mod works well with futanari (chicks with dicks) mods. If you play as a feminized male then the game mechanics might still treat you the same sometimes (For example, you can't get pregnant with pregnancy mods). Also keep in mind I haven't edited dialogue, just voices, so people will still call you a male in dialogue.

If you want to remove dicks from NPCs and the player then use the MCM menu for Schlongs of Skyrim. Open up the submenu for UNP and untick whatever races you want to remove schlongs from. Use the other submenus to remove dicks from feminized males.

Minimum requirement is-

USLEEP 3.0.10

SkyFem V1.0

Fuz Ro D-oh 6.0 (You can go without this if you use the patch 'All Male Voices Restored'

Schlongs Of Skyrim 3.00.004 plus SkyFem patch (Only if you want chicks with dicks)

Best way to set up a game with this mod is to open your entire load order up in TES5Edit and check to see what conflicts with SkyFem.esp. You will need patches for anything that adds or modifies races, armor and male NPCs. If you request I can make new patches for you.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more help and I'll try to do my best.

Okay, did that but had to add the b3lisario addon to get it to run. Now my char is recognised as female but was assigned a dick still. Easy to remove but all true female chars also have dicks so I am not quite there yet

10 minutes ago, Justoutthere said:

Okay, did that but had to add the b3lisario addon to get it to run. Now my char is recognised as female but was assigned a dick still. Easy to remove but all true female chars also have dicks so I am not quite there yet

you can set the chances for soemoen to get a dick un the sos mcm menu under the different dicktypes, if yo uset it to 0 they will not appear on the type of gender and/or race

1 hour ago, xarvenius said:

you can set the chances for soemoen to get a dick un the sos mcm menu under the different dicktypes, if yo uset it to 0 they will not appear on the type of gender and/or race

That has done the trick, thank you. Hopefully that will be a solid base to reload the rest of my favoured mods onto.

1 hour ago, Justoutthere said:

Oops, I forgot to mention the B3lisario Addon.

Like xarvenius says, you can control who gets schlongs in the MCM for SOS. There are tick boxes for each race/gender combination to define if they are eligible for schlongs. You can also manually apply/remove schlongs for each NPC, or choose to automatically clean schlongs from every NPC.

19 hours ago, xarvenius said:

can we pls get an update of the zazanimationpack patch for zazanimationpack 8.0

I'm still on 7.0 so I didn't bother updating the patch for 8.0 yet unless someone requested. I assume you mean this one- https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4688-zaz-animation-pack-v-80-2017-11-15/

Are you using CBBE or UNP version? They might require different patches. I need to know because I use CBBE and would only patch the UNP version if SkyFem users needed it.

EDIT: I have now uploaded a patch for the CBBE version of Zaz 8.0 (tara version). Let me know if you need a patch for the UNP version instead. The patch for 7.0 (Zaz version) will remain available for those who still use it.

Edited by Corsec

In case someone wants to make their own patches, I've fixed up a tes5edit script that should* let you make your own. This will fix armors and armor addons, npcs still need manual fixing since I haven't looked at what's needed to patch npcs (yet).

Feel free to put this on the download page if you want to, Corsec.

SkyFemPatch.pas

*Disclaimer: This is my first xEdit script, but it seems to work on my test set. Just remember, always backup just in case.

Edited by LazyBoot
1 hour ago, LazyBoot said:

In case someone wants to make their own patches, I've fixed up a tes5edit script that should* let you make your own.

SkyFemPatch.pas

*Disclaimer: This is my first xEdit script, but it seems to work on my test set. Just remember, always backup just in case.

That's really good. I don't know anything about scripting it to judge it though. Before I put it up on the main page I'll need to know how it works and what it changes. Does it affect only armor, or races too?

If it affects armor then it will need to copy/paste meshes and textures from the female to male entries. Does it do this? Aything else?

6 hours ago, Corsec said:

That's really good. I don't know anything about scripting it to judge it though. Before I put it up on the main page I'll need to know how it works and what it changes. Does it affect only armor, or races too?

If it affects armor then it will need to copy/paste meshes and textures from the female to male entries. Does it do this? Aything else?

At the moment it only does armor, I mainly put it together when I decided to make my own patch for the DD4 beta.

I'll post the code here with some added comments in { }

Spoiler

{
  Make males and females use same models on selected items.
}
unit SkyFemPatch;

function Process(e: IInterface): integer;
var
  s: string;
begin
  s := Signature(e);

if (s <> 'ARMA') and (s <> 'ARMO') then { Check to see if the item is an armor or armor addon }
    Exit;

if ElementExists(e, 'Female world model') then begin
    if not ElementExists(e, 'Male world model') then
      Add(e, 'Male world model', true);
    { ^ Adds the world model field if it does not exist. V Copies the female world model to the male one. }
    ElementAssign(ElementByPath(e, 'Male world model'), LowInteger, ElementByPath(e, 'Female world model'), False);
  end;
  if ElementExists(e, 'Female 1st Person') then begin
    if not ElementExists(e, 'Male 1st Person') then
      Add(e, 'Male 1st Person', true);
    { ^ Adds the 1st person model field if it does not exist. V Copies the female 1st person model to the male one. }
    ElementAssign(ElementByPath(e, 'Male 1st Person'), LowInteger, ElementByPath(e, 'Female 1st Person'), False);
  end;
end;

end.

10 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

In case someone wants to make their own patches, I've fixed up a tes5edit script that should* let you make your own.

SkyFemPatch.pas

Would it work for the fallout 4 or is it just a skyrim/skyrim sse script?

On 28/11/2017 at 5:04 AM, LazyBoot said:

In case someone wants to make their own patches, I've fixed up a tes5edit script that should* let you make your own. This will fix armors and armor addons, npcs still need manual fixing since I haven't looked at what's needed to patch npcs (yet).

SkyFemPatch.pas

I got around to testing it today and it seems to work great. I've uploaded it and added instructions for users. Thanks. Let me know if I should change the instructions.

The only difference I noticed was that it doesn't change the textures for NPC hands that some gloves have, but the base SkyFem patch should handle that by just converting the textures directly. It should only be an issue for new mods that add their own custom entries for new hand textures- those will need to also have their textures feminized manually (Only for mods that add new races like Bruma).

Credits added on the mod page. Do you want me to also include a readme to credit you in the download?

42 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I got around to testing it today and it seems to work great. I've uploaded it and added instructions for users. Thanks. Let me know if I should change the instructions.

The only difference I noticed was that it doesn't change the textures for NPC hands that some gloves have, but the base SkyFem patch should handle that by just converting the textures directly. It should only be an issue for new mods that add their own custom entries for new hand textures- those will need to also have their textures feminized manually (Only for mods that add new races like Bruma).

Credits added on the mod page. Do you want me to also include a readme to credit you in the download?

Hmm... Is it the NAM entries you're referring to? If so, I can try adding those as well.

But anyway, the instructions does seem correct.

EDIT: Here's a version that also will copy the "NAM" entries

SkyFemPatchV2.7z