SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

Hello everyone.

This might be a long shot but Im hoping that someone can help me out.

Let me start of by saying that I was very intrigued by this mod. So intrigued that I spend nights just thinking about it and all the fun adventures I could have. I tried installing this on my already heavily modded skyrim and it did not go so well (really ugly half-MALE-half-FEMALE abominations with boobs hanhing from their clothes and penises floating around their crotch). I understand that I did not do everything correctly but I had to give it a shot.

Now I have decided to install a clean copy of skyrim and get this mod working perfectly before I install anything else. Here is where I need help. I can follow instructions fairly well but I literally have no idea how to do the master plugin and anything like that.

Can someone please explain how to get this mod working on a fresh install of skyrim, specifically with creating the master plugin and making the npc's look decent.

Thank you in advance

On 17/05/2018 at 12:17 PM, biohhh said:

Hello everyone.

This might be a long shot but Im hoping that someone can help me out.

Let me start of by saying that I was very intrigued by this mod. So intrigued that I spend nights just thinking about it and all the fun adventures I could have. I tried installing this on my already heavily modded skyrim and it did not go so well (really ugly half-MALE-half-FEMALE abominations with boobs hanhing from their clothes and penises floating around their crotch). I understand that I did not do everything correctly but I had to give it a shot.

Now I have decided to install a clean copy of skyrim and get this mod working perfectly before I install anything else. Here is where I need help. I can follow instructions fairly well but I literally have no idea how to do the master plugin and anything like that.

Can someone please explain how to get this mod working on a fresh install of skyrim, specifically with creating the master plugin and making the npc's look decent.

Thank you in advance

The half-MALE-half-FEMALE abominations are because there are NPCs in your game that have not been patched with new FaceGen (which will give them proper female faces). If you don't want the NPCs to be futanari (females with penises) then go to the UNP page for Schlongs of Skyrim MCM menu and disable penises for all races. Make sure to check the Readme instructions before you install the Schlong of Skyrim patch. Don't use other schlong mods.

To get the mod working on a clean install, then just install the following-

USLEEP - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/

SkyFem V1.0.7z - (The base mod)

SkyFem NPC Beauty Addon V1.7z - (To make vanilla NPCs prettier)

The rest of the files are patches for other mods. You need to patch other mods if they add or modify NPCs, races, armor or clothes. Test unpatched mods for compatibility before playing with them.

I'm not sure what you mean by a 'Master Plugin' but you will probably need to make a Merged Patch for 'SkyFem NPC Beauty Addon' (but only if you use other mods that modify NPCs). You only need to merge NPCs. There should be tutorials online to teach you to do this. Check the Readme with the file for more instructions.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i use all in one hdt vagina and it doesn't work with male npcs turned to females, it's like the vagina is stretched like a schlong in sexlab animations.

I use namira goat too and in this cannibal mod, we can dismember a female corpse for having human foods but that doesn't work in male npcs turned to females...

11 hours ago, Fineness said:

Well i use all in one hdt vagina and it doesn't work with male npcs turned to females, it's like the vagina is stretched like a schlong in sexlab animations.

I use namira goat too and in this cannibal mod, we can dismember a female corpse for having human foods but that doesn't work in male npcs turned to females...

Oh LOL please post screenshots ROFL.

I have no idea about the HDT vagina stuff. Someone posted earlier in this thread with a bug report bug. To be honest, I can't figure that mod out. It's incredibly over-complicated for basically just adding collisions to a vagina. But if you got it to work, then good on you.

Namira's Goat provides new body meshes and assets that would need to be patched for feminized males. It seems like those are handled and assigned by scripts rather than by a plugin that I could easily patch. I have no idea how to patch scripts. So Namira's Goat is currently incompatible because I don't know how to patch it.

3 hours ago, Corsec said:

Oh LOL please post screenshots ROFL.

I have no idea about the HDT vagina stuff. Someone posted earlier in this thread with a bug report bug. To be honest, I can't figure that mod out. It's incredibly over-complicated for basically just adding collisions to a vagina. But if you got it to work, then good on you.

Namira's Goat provides new body meshes and assets that would need to be patched for feminized males. It seems like those are handled and assigned by scripts rather than by a plugin that I could easily patch. I have no idea how to patch scripts. So Namira's Goat is currently incompatible because I don't know how to patch it.

Well it's weird because i tried this mod with vagina hdt in a new profile and it works... I think there is a lot of incompatibility because i just installed some sexlab mod + skyfem + vagina hdt, not my all mods

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm not sure if this mod is still being worked on, but I'd like to know if facegen data can be made for Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite mod on Nexus, as there's 2 characters within the mod that are male with no facegen data to go with them. 

22 hours ago, Blue Pong said:

Hello, I'm not sure if this mod is still being worked on, but I'd like to know if facegen data can be made for Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite mod on Nexus, as there's 2 characters within the mod that are male with no facegen data to go with them. 

That mod seems to have male variants for many of the female NPCs in that mod, it has a lot more than just 2 males. It will also need a special patch since it uses male custom hairs. Let me know exactly which named male NPCs you want patched and I'll make it in the next few days.

4 hours ago, Blue Pong said:

Their names were Farquar and Old Man Beard. There are other men, but they're optional I think, since they just replace the women as an option, so I'd imagine people using this mod at the very least wouldn't use that option.

Yeah, I was kind of hoping on saving the effort by converting just the two you needed rather than converting everybody. I'll make the patch soon and upload it for you.

On 6/25/2018 at 5:53 PM, Blue Pong said:

Their names were Farquar and Old Man Beard. There are other men, but they're optional I think, since they just replace the women as an option, so I'd imagine people using this mod at the very least wouldn't use that option.

SkyFem Patch BBLuxurySuite.7z

This should cover both of them. Safe to add to a new game.

5 hours ago, lindazana said:

While I love the futanari changes to some of the monsters, they don't actually have any animations that use their new bits, are there? (which would be awesome)

Quick answer:

The only creatures that will use their schlongs during sexlab animations are the ones that would have still been male without the patch.

Long answer:

I assume you are referring to the More Nasty Creatures patch (credits to MadMansGun for making the meshes included in that patch)? Indeed, that would be awesome. However, only the body meshes have been changed by the patch, not the animations or any sexlab mechanics. The patch doesn't change whether Sexlab will register them as having a different gender, it still thinks that futanari are 'male'. All that is changed is that the creatures affected by the patch will have a futanari body during both gameplay and sex. The way it will work during Sexlab scenes is that Sexlab treats them exactly the same for selecting roles and animations during sex as if you hadn't installed the patch. So the animations (and the roles during the animations) you will see them involved in will be unchanged.

So, for example, futanari giants will still be considered by Sexlab to be 'male' and the regular animations will involve them penetrating the PC. There are also some 'gay' animations for giants on this site that will cause the futanari giants to be penetrated by the PC/NPCs.

However, I've set up it differently for draugr/falmer/vampire lords/werewolves. For these creatures, the formerly 'male' versions will be futanari and use their schlongs during sex (unless you load 'gay' animations for them to be penetrated). However, the female versions will still be exactly the same as in the regular version of More Nasty Creatures. I've done this for two reasons. First, because I always leave the females as regular females rather than just turning everyone into futa, so it suits how I play the mod. Secondly, because there are no available animations for female draugr/falmer/vampire lords/werewolves to penetrate so they will never actually use their schlongs.

Spriggans/atronachs are treated by Sexlab as exclusively female, even though the patch gives them futanari bodies, and the only animations I'm aware of will involve them being penetrated and never penetrating.

If anyone requests I can make an extra patch so that female draugr/falmer/vampire lords/werewolves are turned into futanari as well as males.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, initforthebewbs said:

Currently have a problem where the regular females look fine but the feminized males' schlong is hovering just outside of where it should be, like some sort of floating ghost penis. Any ideas on how to fix? 

Sounds like the schlong stuff isn't installed correctly. That's a problem when the game is using the default 'male' SOS schlongs which are placed to attach to a male body. For a female body the default 'male' SOS schlongs aren't properly placed and float over the body. SOS has to be properly patched to apply the futanari schlongs instead.

The way it's supposed to work, is that SOS adds schlongs to NPCs depending on MCM settings. b3lisario's addon adds schlongs to females. And the SkyFem SOS patch makes b3lisario's futanari schlongs replace the default SOS 'male' ones.

When installing Schlongs of Skyrim, during installation you only need to install only ONE of the following types of schlong and it doesn't matter which one-

Smurf Average

VectorPlexus Regular

VectorPlexus Muscular

Then install the SkyFem SOS patch. You MUST install the following file-

'SkyFem Patch Schlongs of Skyrim.esp'

And also install at least ONE of the following from the SkyFem SOS patch, depending on which SOS schlong type you installed-

'SkyFem Patch Smurf Average.esp'

'SkyFem Patch VectorPlexus Muscular.esp'

'SkyFem Patch VectorPlexus Regular.esp'

And you also must install b3lisario's addon found here, use either 0.8 or 0.9-

Let me know if you still have problems. Also check if anything is overwriting the meshes/textures in the installed files.

On 7/20/2018 at 12:44 AM, initforthebewbs said:

I'm an idiot and didn't install the SOS patch rip. Cheers mate! 

Haha no worries. I make dumb mistakes like that all the time. Like, 90% of the time I have to bugfix my load order it's because of something simple and obvious that I missed.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, DaGeDiaoDiao said:

I am new to this mod, but I must ask: Is it possible to play as a male character while using this mod?

You could do this by creating a new race and playing as that. Even just duplicating the base races should allow you to play as male, I think?

4 hours ago, Demondrakex said:

You could do this by creating a new race and playing as that. Even just duplicating the base races should allow you to play as male, I think?

Yes, however the clothes/armors are all set to the female versions. So it would be necessary to clone ALL clothes/armors for the cloned races. That's more work than I am willing to bother with, especially since I won't ever play the game that way.

16 hours ago, DaGeDiaoDiao said:

I am new to this mod, but I must ask: Is it possible to play as a male character while using this mod?

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

Yes, however the clothes/armors are all set to the female versions. So it would be necessary to clone ALL clothes/armors for the cloned races. That's more work than I am willing to bother with, especially since I won't ever play the game that way.

Actually, I think there's a mod for this, more or less. Custom Races duplicates all the base races specifically for player character use and allows you to setup a file path for replacement models, textures and skeletons for each one.

Since it doesn't touch vanilla files at all, it should be safe to use with Skyfem?