Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

Do you need to install FNIS spells for MLA? It seems to work without it but it's far from perfect.

The FNIS spells only allow you to use the pose/animations included with FNIS. In the description there is a list of the FNIS related mods, the first three listed are included and are the only things affected by the FNIS spells. You mentioned that they are far from perfect. Are you using the MLA from here ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10582 ), and are some of the animations (2 & 3) not appearing? If they are missing, make sure you include the Pendragon Fix ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10582&pid=229915#pid229915 ) to make the missing animations appear.

Not sure if this has been looked at yet and if so ... shaaaaame on me for not payin attention. [...]

That's a newish upload' date=' so good find. It's the same doggy as minilovers, but the precise debug messages make it look like the author wants to get it right. Maybe we'll see some active development in this fork. Oh, and bonus: it's fully FNIS 3.3.1 compatible.

[/quote']

I've looked at it and it appears to be an attempt to bring MiniLovers up to date and merge it with the ML Sounds module. Some of the code appears to be trying to coordinate the animations with the sounds and of course add in some sounds that are not present in the current package.

It give me hope that there may soon be a new MiniLovers with the rest of the animations added that's more dependable. I discovered that the current Minilovers gets slower and slower the more times you use it until you reach a point where long periods pass between stages and that key presses have to be as long as a minute or more to be seen.

I have following problem with the FNIS from the nexus site: I have to download both manual because for some reason NMM doesn't download.

So I download the always necessary, install via NMM and check it off. Then I import the second and do the same. The issue: Both mods are identical. It asks me to replace and it doesn't matter if I do or do not, I can always only check the FNISspells.esp in the plugin list. The behavior one doesn't pop up. What can I do?

I have following problem: I have to download both manual because for some reason NMM doesn't download.

So I download the always necessary, install via NMM and check it off. Then I import the second and do the same. The issue: Both mods are identical. It asks me to replace and it doesn't matter if I do or do not, I can always only check the FNISspells.esp in the plugin list. The behavior one doesn't pop up. What can I do?

And I did install mini lover and did all the steps (besides the problem above)

I got the spells and when I do it onto another character it does work. But all that I can do is the doggystyle one. Cant switch poses or switch who is the giver/receiver. Is there away to config the buttons? or is this problem a result from my problem above?

Not sure if this has been looked at yet and if so ... shaaaaame on me for not payin attention. Popped on skup earlier and came across This strange mysterious thing!! so I said to myself "Ooooo shiny!!" and downloaded it. After installing and the usual load order configurefiation I really didn't notice anything ... Till I started talking to npcs who seemed to be potential spouses. Seems so be you can just talk to em and "do the do" As far as I noticed (a)once you talk to them your PC will be teh reciever (dunno if you can switch around like in ML(A) and (b)it's keys G and H are used (G back steps the sequence and H progresses the act till "Kersplash!!") looks to be only one position atm as well. Aaaaand that's all I have to say now if I find anything else about it I'll give a buzzy buzz buzz an once again if this has already been pointed oot then ma bads!

link not working...

Do you need to install FNIS spells for MLA? It seems to work without it but it's far from perfect.

The FNIS spells only allow you to use the pose/animations included with FNIS. In the description there is a list of the FNIS related mods' date=' the first three listed are included and are the only things affected by the FNIS spells. You mentioned that they are far from perfect. Are you using the MLA from here ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10582'>http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10582 ), and are some of the animations (2 & 3) not appearing? If they are missing, make sure you include the Pendragon Fix ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10582&pid=229915#pid229915 ) to make the missing animations appear.

[/quote']

I'm using the one from here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10582 which includes combat rape and I get all 5 animations without FNIS spells. The consensual animations are okay but if there is a rape my character is a bit above the ground and I can't use Z key to adjust the attacker's position. He just starts to shake. I've seen other posts with the same problem but no solution yet.

You might say that I should post this in the thread I linked but he specifically said we should use this thread for questions because he just made a package of stuff he found elsewhere on the net.

I believe I asked this once already but I forgot in which page I did so I'll go ahead and ask again: What if I want to install all the animations of the EroMotion package? I remember someone saying this was possible if you renamed some of the files' date=' but I have no idea which and where are those files.

EDIT: How do I fix the bug that when you use the spell (EroMotion with FNIS) your 'ghost' sex mate appears but you just do the vanilla FNIS animation?

[/quote']

The guy who answered you earlier's response;

Don't know whether it has been mentioned already' date=' but I managed to get all of the Ero Motions animations to work alongside in the o1-o9 slots and b1-b7 slots. It's actually super simple.

All you have to do is:

- rename the animations within the AnimObjects Ero Motion 1.7 folder so that they match the appropriate animations from the b1-b7 and o1-o9 in FNIS Spells.

- replace the original FNIS Spells animations with the Ero Motion ones

- go to FNIS_FNISSpells.txt and set the b1-b7 animations as cyclic (remove the non-cyclic tag -a as for the o1-o9 animations)

- save the file

- go to GenerateFNISforModders and run it

- as the source of your mod's animations select the FNIS_FNISSpells.txt file

- click "Generate"

- it's done, enjoy the animations! :)

If my post hasn't been helpful at all and it has been mentioned several times, just ignore it :P.

[/quote']

Which, if you get it working let me know. It's got me stumped. Animation plays, spooky ghost man appears, but the animation just doesn't cycle. I have deleted the -a tag from everything related to the the b set in FNIS and still no luck, I just can't get them to cycle.

If this hasn't been answered already, you might need to find and replace the FNIS_FNISSpells_Behavior.hkx in the ...Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\ folder with the FNIS_FNISSpells_Behavior.hkx file that was generated in the "-Generate" step of the above instructions (it generates in the FNIS for Modders folder btw).

new update for the last work.

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up03544.7z

This new version apparently opens up more animations, but I get "Player control is locked" in the debug messages, and I can't select any other anim with the U and Y keys.

Also, there's an optional 'development' xlv.esp as well as the xlv.esm-- haven't seen any difference in-game when enabling the .esp.

FWIW I removed ML/MLA entirely, and this mod runs such as it is (no ML/MLA/MLA_Sounds dependencies).

EDIT: My bad. Clean saves are necessary when upgrading xLV.

I used FNIS for Users and FNIS for Modders and both implemented the animations of XLV into the game successfully. I loaded the XLV version of Lovers, but I don't see any spells or items being added to the game. FNIS is checking some animations and all of them are 'valid'. Last anim has number 10, but I don't know how to execute them :(. Am I supposed to use the regular FNIS animation selector? But then again, that only includes the PC in the animation...

EDIT: I didn't talk to any NPC so far and just later I noticed that xlv functions in the form of a dialog option named 'xlv test' xD. It seems to work pretty well, but I'll test it a bit more ;).

EDIT2: So I tested the new 0.2 rev 3 version of XlV and it seems to work fine. Sound works though still far from what it was back in the times of Oblivion. Animations are perfectly fine, anim 3 seems to work now (finally!). Dressing/undressing option is OK as well. Also, what I noticed is that when switching to TFC view the PC unlock function fails to work and the PC is stuck in place. Everything's fine if TFC isn't used.

I just hope that the author keeps up his really good work :D.

I used FNIS for Users and FNIS for Modders and both implemented the animations of XLV into the game successfully. I loaded the XLV version of Lovers' date=' but I don't see any spells or items being added to the game. FNIS is checking some animations and all of them are 'valid'. Last anim has number 10, but I don't know how to execute them :(. Am I supposed to use the regular FNIS animation selector? But then again, that only includes the PC in the animation...

Any clues?

[/quote']

When speaking to an NPC, you should see "start xlv test" first in the dialogues. That's all it is; from there it goes right to the animations. The anims are the very same as miniLovers(/Alt), but ML/MLA isn't necessary to run xlv. In fact, you need them off to avoid SKSE collisions. I disabled all ML .esps and .esms, clean save, enable just xlv.esm, and it works fine.

So why run xLV? It does seem a lot more solid, less shaky/fiddly. And the scripts seem much easier to understand than MLA. However, what little role-playing there was in ML/MLA (chat them up, one hour cooldown), xLV has none.

I used FNIS for Users and FNIS for Modders and both implemented the animations of XLV into the game successfully. I loaded the XLV version of Lovers' date=' but I don't see any spells or items being added to the game. FNIS is checking some animations and all of them are 'valid'. Last anim has number 10, but I don't know how to execute them :(. Am I supposed to use the regular FNIS animation selector? But then again, that only includes the PC in the animation...

EDIT: I didn't talk to any NPC so far and just later I noticed that xlv functions in the form of a dialog option named 'xlv test' xD. It seems to work pretty well, but I'll test it a bit more ;).

EDIT2: So I tested the new 0.2 rev 3 version of XlV and it seems to work fine. Sound works though still far from what it was back in the times of Oblivion. Animations are perfectly fine, anim 3 seems to work now (finally!). Dressing/undressing option is OK as well. Also, what I noticed is that when switching to TFC view the PC unlock function fails to work and the PC is stuck in place. Everything's fine if TFC isn't used.

I just hope that the author keeps up his really good work :D.

[/quote']

turn tfc off just before final stage and unlock works fine.

up03544.7z exist no more!(so the link is dead)

new version xlv 0.3 rev1

up03565.7z

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up03565.7z

This version now includes NPC doing NPC...

a bit weird' date=' cuz we have to talk them up to it.

If one thing i'd put in a spel it'd be making to NPC going at it.

This is a bit weird...

[/quote']

Remember that's still beta or not even beta :P. The author is doing a relatively good job in a step-by-step fashion. Maybe later he'll write a script governing NPC behaviors so that NPCs will hump other NPCs randomly ;). That's just a few miles away from restoring the original Oblivion Lovers...^_^

Remember that's still beta or not even beta :P. The author is doing a relatively good job in a step-by-step fashion. Maybe later he'll write a script governing NPC behaviors so that NPCs will hump other NPCs randomly ;). That's just a few miles away from restoring the original Oblivion Lovers...^_^

That it very true...

its just me? i cant make v3rev1 to work. v2rev2 worked fine but now i cant see the dialogue line... now wth?

I believe you either have to enable subtitles in the options menu or you're missing a file in the mod. (sample map added?)

I'm having inconsistencies with the mod as well. I have an autosave where it works, but until I actually load that autosave the dialogue options do not appear. Loading saves afterwards are fine, but the problem comes back again after quitting the game. All subtitles enabled, sample files included.

I'm sorry if someone already had this problem and asked before, but I can only get the first two animations to work, then the first stage of the third one which looks like a lower missionary posistion. If I try to speed up the third animation it doesn't change, and the next two animations don't show up. So I have two missionary and one doggy style animation.

Archived