Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

Just as a note for those who say their hotkeys don't work. My specific problem was I had not copied the scripts over from the skse file into my skyrim folder. After that' date=' all the hotkeys started working.

[/quote']

Can you elaborate? Which files in particular?

Just as a note for those who say their hotkeys don't work. My specific problem was I had not copied the scripts over from the skse file into my skyrim folder. After that' date=' all the hotkeys started working.

[/quote']

Can you elaborate? Which files in particular?

The ones SKSE installation instructions tells you to copy. There is nothing magickal about it. Just do what the modder tells you to do.

Hmmmm' date=' i still get freezes with this mod, i got a similiar load order to scatcat who claims he can put in 6+ hours :/

Checked TES5edit as well and i can't find any dirty edits or any conflicts with the mod.....

Does anyone have any ideas ?

[/quote']

I had the same problem, placing all MiniLovers esp's at the bottom of the load order list solved it.

Hi' date=' I installed the latest ML build, managed to get the controls working, but how does necro work? If I try to use MLRape spell on a dead npc, PC just falls like a ragdoll, and then stands up again.

[/quote']

I've been quite confused by this as well... everything else works well for me although, like others, I found that some load orders definitely required the .esp placement at the end as recommended.

why cant i see new post in here..

UPD

After this reply they appeared... forum bug

As for necro, it worked somehow. It was on 120s timer. First I raped the enemy, during combat, then killed her, and then tryed Rape spell on a corpse. And the dead woke up and a sex animation began. Well it looks odd for now, since it just uses the same animations... I hope they will add new ones... Or ill try to add my own one day.

Is this mod setup correctly for FNIS?

I just spent a hour looking over FNIS and how it works. This mods goes against the stated format on how mods should be setup for FNIS. I noticed this because this mod isn't listed when I run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe like my other FNIS mods are.

FNIS front page states that modders should create this directory

"meshes/actors/character/animations/. should be the name of your mod's .esp file (without ".esp")."

However this mod is using

\Meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS

This is where FNIS keeps its included animations and where the user would place animations using FNIS naming scheme.

What the author basically did is replace FNIS animations with his own. This way he avoided needing to make a behavior file or a animation list like other FNIS mods.

So what is the problem you might ask? If every mod did this FNIS wouldn't work. This works fine if one mod dose it but if a single other mod does the same thing it will break the system. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this. Also it reduces the user ability to add animations to FNIS because this mod is taking up slots.

I don't understand why it isn't using the standard setup. Probably take 15 minutes to do it the FNIS states on its front page.

I just spent a hour looking over FNIS and how it works. This mods goes against the stated format on how mods should be setup for FNIS. I noticed this because this mod isn't listed when I run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe like my other FNIS mods are.

The problem is, that setting up the animation and running the Modder's Generator is not sufficient. It takes a (new) plugin to utilize the animation, and usually good animators are not good with modding. I even made a tutorial "FNIS Spells Modding Tutorial: Make your own FNIS Spell like Mod (in 60 minutes) - A Spell mod, that does not conflict with FNIS Spells", and gave note here and to several animators (e.g. Osare). But unfortunately noone has made use of it yet (as far as I know).

FNIS front page states that modders should create this directory

"meshes/actors/character/animations/. should be the name of your mod's .esp file (without ".esp")."

However this mod is using

\Meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS

This is where FNIS keeps its included animations and where the user would place animations using FNIS naming scheme.

What the author basically did is replace FNIS animations with his own. This way he avoided needing to make a behavior file or a animation list like other FNIS mods.

So what is the problem you might ask? If every mod did this FNIS wouldn't work. This works fine if one mod dose it but if a single other mod does the same thing it will break the system. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this. Also it reduces the user ability to add animations to FNIS because this mod is taking up slots.

I don't understand why it isn't using the standard setup. Probably take 15 minutes to do it the FNIS states on its front page.

Well first of all. The original "Mini Lovers" mod was made by an unknown (but suspected) author of Asian persuasion. The mod was made before Fores 3.0. The author most likely does not speak much English and so probably has trouble understanding Fores 3.0+ instructions and/or has moved on to other things and doesn't really care to showcase their latest adult oriented work. The mod was never officially uploaded anywhere with the author's expressed permission and as far as I know it was never completed. Don't expect them to come back and fix it any time soon.

Not sure if this has been looked at yet and if so ... shaaaaame on me for not payin attention. Popped on skup earlier and came across This strange mysterious thing!! so I said to myself "Ooooo shiny!!" and downloaded it. After installing and the usual load order configurefiation I really didn't notice anything ... Till I started talking to npcs who seemed to be potential spouses. Seems so be you can just talk to em and "do the do" As far as I noticed (a)once you talk to them your PC will be teh reciever (dunno if you can switch around like in ML(A) and (b)it's keys G and H are used (G back steps the sequence and H progresses the act till "Kersplash!!") looks to be only one position atm as well. Aaaaand that's all I have to say now if I find anything else about it I'll give a buzzy buzz buzz an once again if this has already been pointed oot then ma bads!

Not sure if this has been looked at yet and if so ... shaaaaame on me for not payin attention. [...]

That's a newish upload, so good find. It's the same doggy as minilovers, but the precise debug messages make it look like the author wants to get it right. Maybe we'll see some active development in this fork. Oh, and bonus: it's fully FNIS 3.3.1 compatible.

Archived