Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

its just me? i cant make v3rev1 to work. v2rev2 worked fine but now i cant see the dialogue line... now wth?

[Tested and solved]

After installing v3 rev 1, "remake" your character (showracemenu, r, rename, confirm) save, then reload the save. Should work afterwards.

its just me? i cant make v3rev1 to work. v2rev2 worked fine but now i cant see the dialogue line... now wth?

[Tested and solved]

After installing v3 rev 1' date=' "remake" your character (showracemenu, r, rename, confirm) save, then reload the save. Should work afterwards.

[/quote']

[Tested and didn't work for me :P]

I remade my character using the showracemenu command, the dialog option did not reappear. I'm not using the xlv.esp though.

[Tested and solved]

After installing v3 rev 1' date=' "remake" your character (showracemenu, r, rename, confirm) save, then reload the save. Should work afterwards.

[/quote']

I remade my character using the showracemenu command, the dialog option did not reappear. I'm not using the xlv.esp though.

Make sure you use all the files from the [sample] folder, even the .txt file.

[Tested and solved]

[/quote']

Make sure you use all the files from the [sample] folder, even the .txt file.

I renamed the sample folder to 'Data' and zipped so that I could use NMM to convert the created archive into a mod. Didn't work so far, though I noticed the sample folder contained also some scripts that did not overwrite the script related to xlv.esm.

I renamed the sample folder to 'Data' and zipped so that I could use NMM to convert the created archive into a mod. Didn't work so far' date=' though I noticed the sample folder contained also some scripts that did not overwrite the script related to xlv.esm.

[/quote']

It looks like the new version is moving toward providing just a lovers API, with the sample xlv_test.esp as an example. You also have a weird option to ragdoll someone from dialogue, so that might be the start of some kind of rape mod. It all works for me if I have xlv.esm and xlv_test.esp and all scripts installed.

** I have noticed that on startup, you need to do the "save-load" trick to jumpstart xlv. **

I wonder if WaxenFigure has given any thought to porting his framework to xlv... it seems like a simpler and more solid base to extend, IMHO (but possibly a lot of work, not to mention a moving target).

I wonder if WaxenFigure has given any thought to porting his framework to xlv... it seems like a simpler and more solid base to extend' date=' IMHO (but possibly a lot of work, not to mention a moving target).

[/quote']

If there was a solid sex mod I could call and count on I would be delighted. I have been pondering installing Oblivion and it's Sex mod so I could see what and how they did their general sex mod and how that could be implemented here (I don't think it's a question of if, only how long will it take and how much work that will be).

Once there's just one good general sex mod that can be extended then the sky's the limit on what else can be done with it.

I originally started this for my own private use but when I noted so many people asking for what I was doing I decided I would go ahead and try to share it and of course accept the responsibility of keeping it up until the real mod we all long for arrives.

I wonder if WaxenFigure has given any thought to porting his framework to xlv... it seems like a simpler and more solid base to extend' date=' IMHO (but possibly a lot of work, not to mention a moving target).

[/quote']

If there was a solid sex mod I could call and count on I would be delighted. I have been pondering installing Oblivion and it's Sex mod so I could see what and how they did their general sex mod and how that could be implemented here (I don't think it's a question of if, only how long will it take and how much work that will be).

Once there's just one good general sex mod that can be extended then the sky's the limit on what else can be done with it.

I originally started this for my own private use but when I noted so many people asking for what I was doing I decided I would go ahead and try to share it and of course accept the responsibility of keeping it up until the real mod we all long for arrives.

And we're extremely grateful for that ;).

Back on the topic though. The problem with transferring Oblivion sex anims to Skyrim is that it's not as simple as converting clothes (which itself is kind of hard ;P). I read a set of instructions of how to tune Blender to working with Skyrim animation files, but then again Blender changed like that is supposedly unable to process Oblivion .nif files. Hence, we lack a well established tool for processing Skyrim animations. Secondly, Oblivion is still way ahead in engine development (as far as animating stuff goes) and a lot of talented Asian modders still produce animations for Oblivion rather than Skyrim. Hopefully, in time that will change :).

There is still no modifcation of MLA that really adds a deep immersion and "smoothness" .

Altough at least three people tried to implement features to make MLA kinda more realistic , they still are buggy and don´t even start.

Again i post this feature whish list of mine , to spark some modders minds :

-Force female NPC´s to go to "unconcious mode"(kneeling like essential NPC´s) when they get Hit by you unarmed .

So one big punch knocks the NPC out.

And you can press E on the NPC to engage Raping

-Every Rape that is seen by someone in town is seen as an act of Crime

-After the Rape there is a 30% chance , that the victim instead of lying unconsiously on the ground(70% chance) ,will run away and try to reach the nearest armed NPC or Guard to start a bounty on you .

With enough intimidation skill you can catch up to the running away NPC and force them to be your slave.

-Make the Rapespell a genuine Spell which uses Mana or make it optional.

-When in Necrophilia mode of MLA , DONT semi-revive the NPC but try to let the NPC be a corspe. Semi-alive Necrophilia Rape targets are sometimes attacked by the follower somehow AND YOU SHOULD DISABLE THEIR VOICES IN NECROPHILIA MODE !

Hello, i wanted ask about new update version of MLA, all "keys" working, without problem, i use gaikoku mod ASSX, somehting like this + MLA and a different one by same developer.

But, in a MLA new update, don't working keys "Z" "X"

And ... in a different mod by this creator - up03565.7z

But NPC, "sex" don't work, i choose in diaolog second option, but NPC simple standing, don't do anything.

Can any one please help me with This problem ?

Thank YOu for your attention.

____

Sorry, problem with a XLA mod, fixes, Thanx to a http://skup.dip.jp/up/up03566.jpg ← 

But problem with MLA (´;ω;`)

P.S. - My english is veru bad, excuse me.

I had a few problems with the Minilovers mod, it seems to be only partially installed somehow, even though I followed all the instructions and ran the "generator for users".

When I added all the files to the data folder, I ran the generator, and it said something like "486 animations for 3 mods included", but it should be 4 mods, with Minilovers. Basically FNIS or the "generator" isn't acknowledging that ML has been installed. In the game, I get the new spells, and when using the standard rape spell, the character just stood there locked in position. I cast the spell a 2nd time and a doggy style animation played.

Im pretty sure this went wrong during installation. How come FNIS isn't recognising any new mods being installed?

cheers

I had a few problems with the Minilovers mod' date=' it seems to be only partially installed somehow, even though I followed all the instructions and ran the "generator for users".

When I added all the files to the data folder, I ran the generator, and it said something like "486 animations for 3 mods included", but it should be 4 mods, with Minilovers. Basically FNIS or the "generator" isn't acknowledging that ML has been installed. In the game, I get the new spells, and when using the standard rape spell, the character just stood there locked in position. I cast the spell a 2nd time and a doggy style animation played.

Im pretty sure this went wrong during installation. How come FNIS isn't recognising any new mods being installed?

cheers

[/quote']

if you are using the latest fnis version try installing this:

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up03550.7z

overwrite when asked.

also, it is normal that fnis didnt show the animations from minilovers but dont forget to run it still when installing/deinstalling minilovers. also run it once you install the file above.

Thanks, I figured out what I was doing and leanrt some of the hotkeys to get to the different positions/stages etc. So I think the only real problem is the missing "motion 1 & 2" animations (I'm guessing this'll fix them).

Heres another strange thing that happens sometimes. When I was watching one of the animations, at the end when both characters get knocked out, I couldn't do anything with my hands (so no attacking/blocking, no drawing/sheathing). Seems like the only way to fix this is by restarting the game!

does the new update of MLA kills off the "Let's get laid" option for good??

The mod has/had dialogue options? I haven't noticed anything like that. Just 2 or 3 spells that SEEM to do exactly the same thing for some reason. the standard "rapers spell", the "ML rapers spell" and the "MLA rapers spell". From what I can see, theres pretty much no difference between any of them, except maybe on one of them you cant move around while in animation. Being able to put everyone into "rapist mode" is good for a laugh though lol. I wondered WTF was going on when everyone started sneaking around in Whiterun. Then suddenly I got raped by the old woman at the market! She was forcing my hand, the old cow!

What other things should I know about the mod? Does it go further than just the 3 or 4 sex positions (2 of which are buggy and unusable), is there anything more to it? I spoke to an NPC who I "raped" and I had the option to say "dress yourself". Dont know if thats part of the mod.

Has anyone noticed how a lot of the "stages" of each "position" are broken? As in the 2 characters just stand there making pleasure sounds? (Telepathic sex? This aint Demolition Man...)

does the new update of MLA kills off the "Let's get laid" option for good??

The mod has/had dialogue options? I haven't noticed anything like that. Just 2 or 3 spells that SEEM to do exactly the same thing for some reason. the standard "rapers spell"' date=' the "ML rapers spell" and the "MLA rapers spell". From what I can see, theres pretty much no difference between any of them, except maybe on one of them you cant move around while in animation. Being able to put everyone into "rapist mode" is good for a laugh though lol. I wondered WTF was going on when everyone started sneaking around in Whiterun. Then suddenly I got raped by the old woman at the market! She was forcing my hand, the old cow!

What other things should I know about the mod? Does it go further than just the 3 or 4 sex positions (2 of which are buggy and unusable), is there anything more to it? I spoke to an NPC who I "raped" and I had the option to say "dress yourself". Dont know if thats part of the mod.

Has anyone noticed how a lot of the "stages" of each "position" are broken? As in the 2 characters just stand there making pleasure sounds? (Telepathic sex? This aint Demolition Man...)

[/quote']

Haha, good sense of humor you got there bro! :D I laughed at the Demolition Man reference pretty hard :P.

Actually there are 5 sex positions with 3-4 stages each (speed x 1, speed x 2, speed x 3, cumming). Unfortunately, the MLA and original MiniLovers transitions between positions seems to be broken or really buggy. For instance, you couldn't get position 3 or 4 to work at all :(. Try out MiniLovers Extended (page 1 of the Adult Section). Although it's a WIP as other MiniLovers mods the author has actually managed to make all positions and their respective stages work ;).

Don't know about the dialog option, but it seems to be part of some MiniLovers, too.

Lol thanks, I'll give the extended version a try then. I think I must've updated my Minilovers mod to a newer version and forgot somehow, because I was just playing Skyrim right now, and noticed I didn't have the "raper madness" option (or whatever its called) anymore. Instead, I have something like "social setting" but it doesn't seem to do anything, so now I cant just press a button and watch a whole town descend into a rapist infested rape haven. I also have a spell called "lovers list" and when I cast it, it says "secret journal updated".

Man I have NO idea whats going on...

Lol thanks' date=' I'll give the extended version a try then. I think I must've updated my Minilovers mod to a newer version and forgot somehow, because I was just playing Skyrim right now, and noticed I didn't have the "raper madness" option (or whatever its called) anymore. Instead, I have something like "social setting" but it doesn't seem to do anything, so now I cant just press a button and watch a whole town descend into a rapist infested rape haven. I also have a spell called "lovers list" and when I cast it, it says "secret journal updated".

Man I have NO idea whats going on...

[/quote']

Most of the ML stuff seems to be working for me, but the ML Settings spell is gone and I'm stuck with default settings. :/ Anyone else having this?

The new update took out MLA settings and MLA rape. Any idea how to fix it?

You have to uninstal MLA completely and do a fresh install of it.. Remember to run the FNIS for Users. I have mentioned about this problem a few posts back. :-)

NM, found this.

I have the latest version of FNIS, SKSE, Skyrim, and the current MLA mod plus the fix related to the new FNIS, but Im still experiencing a LOT of broken sex animations. I've re-installed a few times, but it just wont work consistently. Earlier today I was messing with MLA, and I couldn't get a single one to work, not even the default doggie style, yet other times, I can get quite a few different ones working. The mod seems so random in terms of stability. I always use the FNIS generator when making any changes to these mods, so I just dont know what I'm doing wrong...

Im just going to delete all the files then try the XLV mod instead, see if that one will work more than 5/10 times lol!

Am I the only one who doesnt get anything besides the doogy style position? None of the hot keys do anything.

If you're talking about xLV, I had that problem too. You have to remove all minilovers .esms and .esps and clean save. Enable xlv.esm and xlv_test.esp. Then you need to do an in-game save/load cycle.

Am I the only one who doesnt get anything besides the doogy style position? None of the hot keys do anything.

hold the Y button (not one time' date=' keep the button pressed).

[/quote']

I figured it out I had to open skyrim with SKSE every time I play to use it.

However console commands still do nothing as they dont exist apparently

Archived