Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

none of these are working simply put. nothing. everythings in order..I checked it four times over. The options are all present but when it gets down to it. the rape spell doesnt work, and I've had an entire tavern trying, and the vocal options while present dont do anything. its like "lets get laid!"...and then she walks away and nothing happens. I'm kinda annoied now because I've been trying at this all night and nothing works. I was better off with AP. And now I have all of this excess crap stewing in my folders that I need to try and weed out.

you need scripts, for a rape spell, i manege, get work latest MLA, on 95%, even npc - npc combat rape, but in a new version female npc not rape "you" sou, you can't got raped by female npc in battle, only if you play for a female npc (i'm not)

and how, if you will not figer out, i try explane.

But, didn't you "activate" MLA current ?

AP - very "raw" it;s looks horrible on x32skeleton.

I don't know any programm what capture video form desktop. only fraps from game.

Eto.... okay' date=' here is a pretty much "full" how to install this mod FAQ

1) - Visit http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811 And downaldo [b']Behavior Files V3_3_2 -- ALWAYS necessary[/b] and FNIS Idle Spells V3_2 -- ADD-ON for the spells

I recomend for this use NMM.

2) - After You install with NMM(nexus mod maneger) or with your hands, you downlaod "PoppoMorion.7z" what can be downloaded here → http://www.mediafire.com/?oprxa2c4xqxud6r

3) - Extract PoppoMorion.7z in a folder, after this you will have two folder, meshes and Textures.

4) - and now, open your skyrim/data folder (folder where you put all your plugins) in one window and poppomorion folder in different window.

search in your skyrim folder folder with name "Meshes" enter in this folder, you will see fwe folder choose AnimObjects (this folder will apprear after you install FNIS) enter in this folder you will see folder FNIS. So, path now must look like -

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\AnimObjects\FNIS

now open in a poppomorion meshes folder, you will see two folder, actors and AnimObjects, open AnimObjects. now open FNIS, and you will see spells.

Copy this spells in a Skyrim\Data\Meshes\AnimObjects\FNIS folder, overwrite files, don't worry, nothing happend. Step one done.

Step two.

In a meshes folder you also have "actors" folder, enter in it. now enter in a character folder now in animations and at last in a FNISSpells folder ! Path must look like this -

\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNISSpells

do the same with poppomorion folder. Enter in meshes -> actors -> character -> animation -> FNISSpells, You will see 17 hkx files + one txt file with name FNIS_FNISSpells_List.txt

now copy all what in a PoppoMorion\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNISSpells\ to a Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNISSpells

Over write files.

Now most easy part, simple enter in a Skyrim\Data\textures and in this folder copy folder with name AOEM from a PoppoMorion. It's textures for a "dolls" what have sex with female NPC/player Even if you made mistake, and didn't copy this folder current, mod will still work ! so it's not very important part. with what you can mistake.

Okay, last step.

5) - After You copy all meshes, you need run FNIS program, this program you cna found in a Skyrim\Data\tools\

When you enter in this folder "tools" what in your skyrim / data folder, you will see two folders

GenerateFNIS_for_Modders

GenerateFNIS_for_Users

We need first enter in a GenerateFNIS_for_Modders, enter this folder, and run GenerateFNISforModders.exe, you will see small programm window. Press a "Generate Mod Behavior" button. as fast as you press this button you will se window what ask you choose from what file "generate behavior file", in this window choose FNISSpells folder, enter in it choose FNIS_FNISSpells_List, after fwe second begavior file will be done, and you will see message - >

Animlist used: Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\FNISSpells\FNIS_FNISSpells_List.txt

Reading Animation List ...

Generating FNIS mod Behavior File xml...

Converting mod Behavior xml to hkx ...

Removing old behavior file ...

Copying new behavior files to standard folder ...

FNIS_FNISSpells_Behavior.hkx successfully created.

All done currently.

Last part, enter in a GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder, run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, you will see window with button "Update FNIS Behavior" press on it, it's may take some time, don't worry, after done you will see this message, or very simular to this -

FNIS Behavior V3.3.2 fix1 04.12.2012 4:59:10

Skyrim: 1.8.151.0 -

Generator: \Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading xlv ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Moving new behavior files to standard location...

Now Ero motions, must work !

But, don't haste, first check your skyrim launcher -> files, make sure FNISspells.esp seted like active. When so, run game. Load your save file, and first of all go in a magic menu ( where you choose magic spells / shouts e.t.c) choose "Restoration" magic, and you will see that new spells appears select in one hand "FNIS Idle Selection" and in other "FNIS NPC Idle or FNIS Player IDle"

First cast FNIS Idle Selection, you will see "window" in this window choose o1 click with mouse, and will see o1 o2 o3 o4 o5 o6 o7 o8 o9, slick on o1 and now cast FNIS NPC Idle or FNIS Player Idle, if you use NPC come close to NPC and cast on him.

This will start sex animation. Animations on a o1 o2 o3 o4 o5 o6 o7 o8 o9 and b1 b2 b3 b4 b5 b6 b7, for change different animation, simple re-cast FNIS Idle Selection and choose different spell.

-The end.

Are there supposed to be sounds for the creature animations?

Hey new to the place, I installed only one folder female 1 but when I try to use the animations in game it does the original animations but I can see the "ghost guy" there eg: o1 hes laying down but my female character is standing and waving. Any solution? Would be greatly appreciated!

How do they look? Are there any videos/screenshots?

(PS' date=' do NOT click on the thing that looks like a video, it is not a video, it is an ad and it will trick you into downloading something.)

[/quote']

Pics can be found here, on the first page: http://skup.dip.jp/?gal=1'>http://skup.dip.jp/?gal=1

Every pic labelled お借りしますえろ中尉 seems to be from that pack, although there's 4 screenshots and only 3 animations. Not sure if the fourth can be found anywhere.

These are the screenshots I've been posting on the What mod is this? thread all day, quite happy we've located the source =P

I downloaded the file from this page (xlv rev1dev 0.5) and the inclusion http://skup.dip.jp/?gal=1

Generate FNIS for Users dostake the message how to fix it?

Recommending that kholdy

FNIS Behavior V3.3.2 fix1 2012-12-11 00:07:48

Skyrim: 1.8.151.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Generator: C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: * xp32's "XPMS xp32's Maximum Skeleton"

Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)

Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh."

Reading APSexIdles ...

Reading BBLSmusic ...

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading NiruinsBusinessPlan ...

Reading Pinups ...

Reading Pinups2 ...

Reading Pinups3 ...

Reading Pinups4 ...

Reading Pinups5 ...

Reading xlv ...

ERROR (9): Index was outside bounds of the array.

Help

Oh' date=' you probable didn't see this file, any how you need downaldo -

http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/2693972.7z

This is XLV whore house, if you need read dialogs translate what i made, it's quit raw, because for HQ translate from Japanese, i need consultation with a one of my many Japanese friend (゚∀゚)

Downadlo, this rar, and install, don't use NMM, he will spoil mod.

You will found this "place" at a Riften -

[center']

ce889436a423d70ba825e5c11331a1f8.jpg[/center]

Any how if you need help with japanese mods, much easy send, me PM, i not os often check site, but often check my @mail. on what i recive notice in case of PM.

Plus, made a "new" save before install this mod, it's quit raw, and i don't recomend keep this mod, plus... not so interest, but potential, huge !

Can someone reupload this? I want to try it.

Hi,

I have an issue with FNIS and AnimObject Ero Motion. I can't get AOEM's animation to work properly.

Once i activate one of the "o*" spell with "FNIS player idle" spell the dummies pops but the animation is one of the default preset of FNIS ( My character goes waving or brooming the place with erected yellow dummies around her... )

I don't know if this the right place to post this. If not... sorry.

hey guy n gals...quick question here...I just got a new more better computer and im trying to get my old mods back...I've noticed that the download page for mini lovers now only links to ML alt...before I had

mini lovers

mini lovers w voice

mini lovers alt

...plus a sound effect file...(not sure where I got that from)

...so have all of the mini lovers files been condensed into the new mini lovers alt or will I need to track down the other files somehow?

nevermind...I bit the bullet and grabbed what was available including pendragons fix and mini lovers is working flawlessly

This link is bad: "File wa mitsukarimasen" <- Cannot discover your file.

chotto onegaitai mono ga arun desu.....

Can you upload this file to somewhere else? :)

Oh' date=' you probable didn't see this file, any how you need downaldo -

http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/2693972.7z

This is XLV whore house, if you need read dialogs translate what i made, it's quit raw, because for HQ translate from Japanese, i need consultation with a one of my many Japanese friend (゚∀゚)

Downadlo, this rar, and install, don't use NMM, he will spoil mod.

You will found this "place" at a Riften -

[center']

ce889436a423d70ba825e5c11331a1f8.jpg[/center]

Any how if you need help with japanese mods, much easy send, me PM, i not os often check site, but often check my @mail. on what i recive notice in case of PM.

Plus, made a "new" save before install this mod, it's quit raw, and i don't recomend keep this mod, plus... not so interest, but potential, huge !

• 2 weeks later...

Hey new to the place' date=' I installed only one folder female 1 but when I try to use the animations in game it does the original animations but I can see the "ghost guy" there eg: o1 hes laying down but my female character is standing and waving. Any solution? Would be greatly appreciated!

[/quote']

The filenames of the fnis spells are written wrong in the mod. Example:

Mod name: FNISo001.hkx

Original fnis name: FNisspo001.hkx

A simple rename did the trick for me.

And thanks to chinpoppo for the small guide.

theres a new skyrimxxxanimation pack up(resource files) on skyrim uploader readme says free to use do what ever you want with it.

just figured i would bring it to everyones attention file 3850

http://skup.dip.jp/?page=1&gal=0&mode=list&sword=&andor=

Yea they are Sex Anims ' date=' Pretty Decent too Direct these to a Modders , There are Standing , Kneeling , Bound Sex anims they come under Forced category . Had a Quick Check [/color']

theres a new skyrimxxxanimation pack up(resource files) on skyrim uploader readme says free to use do what ever you want with it.

just figured i would bring it to everyones attention file 3850

http://skup.dip.jp/?page=1&gal=0&mode=list&sword=&andor=

Yea they are Sex Anims ' date=' Pretty Decent too Direct these to a Modders , There are Standing , Kneeling , Bound Sex anims they come under Forced category . Had a Quick Check [/color']

is this part of ero motion? or something entirely different

They are 2p Sex Anims , and Just Poseted as .Hkx Files .They are resources meant for modders to use for sex anims , Surprisingly the Read me was in english .

You guys will have to have to w8 for them to be added to Sexis or SA or SD

Cheers

They are 2p Sex Anims ' date=' and Just Poseted as .Hkx Files .They are resources meant for modders to use for sex anims , Surprisingly the Read me was in english .

You guys will have to have to w8 for them to be added to Sexis or SA or SD

Cheers

[/quote']

I have them in my "working" version of SA already plus another animation provided by another member of LL. It has made it apparent to me that I need to provide myself a way to test positioning adjustments without stopping the game, changing it in the CK, starting the game and oh-crap, that made it worse :P.

It's going to take a bit of work but there will soon be some new animations in SA. I also clued in CMod who's working on the SexIs framework and he is also working on including them in his mod.

BTW, thank you shane4244 for letting us know those were available.

Archived