Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

Somethings lost in translation O_o

That's something of an understatement ... :)

Anyway' date=' line 78 (not 79) of MLARaperQuestScript has this test:

elseIf (guys[indexL].getActorRef().getLeveledActorBase().getSex() + mate.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1)

If it's all males in in the "guys" array, the part before the + will be 1 so mate.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() will have to return 0 for this to be true. This is equivalent of asking if "mate" is female. So that block and the companion "else" block are making sure the genders are different between the two parties.

I'm not sure why aaaSandboxActor is mentioned. Line 28 (assuming off by one like the other script) is just casting the rape spell.

[/quote']

Basically, what I got from the translation was "I was going to create a menu system to deal with all these different options, but it was too hard so I gave up because the majority doesn't care".

I was just wondering if there is anyone who had trouble in the past with the Lovers hotkeys not working (G' date=' Y etc.) that got it to work? If so, how did you fix it? Even after several weeks of trying and downloading new versions, I am hitting a wall. I got Skyrim 1.7.7, the only option I can think of right now is completely removing and reinstalling the game...

[/quote']

This fix worked for me, thank you sethwarner08!

For all those having the "Keys not working" issue' date=' are you absolutely certain you copied the scripts as well from the SKSE folder?

"Copy the .pex files in Data\Scripts\ into the Data\Scripts\ folder of your installation. The .pex files are needed by all users of SKSE."

Ive noticed that a few people on this forum and several on other forums do not install SKSE correctly, some have even just dumped SKSE's contents into the Data folder. Please read the read me thoroughly.

[/quote']

I can read Japanese

it's mainly about

it's too damn hard for all the setting through the dialogue.so he gives up.

and even if he made it adjustable for all the setting.

there will always be someone says

"I would like to see this kind of combination.but don't want to see that"

due to though it's a open society but still straight people are the majority

as for himself

he wants to make the stochastic model closer to fit the"social value"

and "doing something without one's permission is a crime"

at the last part

he shows the way to set for gay(Uho) and lesbian(Lily) action

if it is still hard to understand above

I apologize.. neither English nor Japanese are my mother tongue..

Could someone please private message or post a link with what exactly you need to get these animations working? The only thing I have used before this was the idle dancing. From reading I need FNIS and some animation files but I don't want to read through 10+ pages of threads and the first pages in thread seems to be old version / and or broken links.

I was just wondering if there is anyone who had trouble in the past with the Lovers hotkeys not working (G' date=' Y etc.) that got it to work? If so, how did you fix it? Even after several weeks of trying and downloading new versions, I am hitting a wall. I got Skyrim 1.7.7, the only option I can think of right now is completely removing and reinstalling the game...

[/quote']

This fix worked for me, thank you sethwarner08!

For all those having the "Keys not working" issue' date=' are you absolutely certain you copied the scripts as well from the SKSE folder?

"Copy the .pex files in Data\Scripts\ into the Data\Scripts\ folder of your installation. The .pex files are needed by all users of SKSE."

Ive noticed that a few people on this forum and several on other forums do not install SKSE correctly, some have even just dumped SKSE's contents into the Data folder. Please read the read me thoroughly.

[/quote']

Glad it worked! Just make sure you read all readmes thoroughly before installing core components or any mods really, helps prevent most problems :).

Could someone please private message or post a link with what exactly you need to get these animations working? The only thing I have used before this was the idle dancing. From reading I need FNIS and some animation files but I don't want to read through 10+ pages of threads and the first pages in thread seems to be old version / and or broken links.

sure you don't have to read 10+ pages

I have asked the same question at page 117

there's a link for the fix animation download

I can read Japanese

it's mainly about

it's too damn hard for all the setting through the dialogue.so he gives up.

and even if he made it adjustable for all the setting.

there will always be someone says

"I would like to see this kind of combination.but don't want to see that"

due to though it's a open society but still straight people are the majority

as for himself

he wants to make the stochastic model closer to fit the"social value"

and "doing something without one's permission is a crime"

at the last part

he shows the way to set for gay(Uho) and lesbian(Lily) action

if it is still hard to understand above

I apologize.. neither English nor Japanese are my mother tongue..

You are AMAZING!

That's at least 3 languages that you speak!

I wish I knew that many languages.

OK I have minilovers installed and it works the way I want it to. I just have two questions:

Reversing positions only works with the LShift Key' date=' not RShift. how do I change that?

After completing an animation, the NPC takes on a pale green glow. Not in a "glitch" way, more in a "buff/Debuff" way. I'm just curious exactly what it is, what it does, and how long it lasts.

[/quote']

It is indeed a buff.

This effect can be disabled in the "MLA Config" spell.

Is there any way to set it so you can move the camera when you are doing it with an npc? currently when i use the spell on an npc we do it but i am stuck watching the action from the back.

Be in third person mode, open the console (the "~" key on US keyboards) and type "tfc". That stands for Toggle Fly Cam so now, when you close the console ("~" again) you can move the camera without moving your character. I find that the camera moves WAY to fast to control. If you do to, while still in the console, type "sucsm .9" and it should slow it down (that stands for something like Set User Camera Speed Multiplier I believe). After you're done, go back in the console and type "tfc" again to get out of free camera mode.

OK I have minilovers installed and it works the way I want it to. I just have two questions:

Reversing positions only works with the LShift Key' date=' not RShift. how do I change that?

After completing an animation, the NPC takes on a pale green glow. Not in a "glitch" way, more in a "buff/Debuff" way. I'm just curious exactly what it is, what it does, and how long it lasts.

[/quote']

It is indeed a buff.

But what exactly is the buff and how long does it last?

while (MLARQpercentage.getValue() && i > 0)
	i -= 1
	roster -= 1
	if (roster < 0)
		roster = playerCell.getNumRefs(kNPC) - 1
	endIf
	Actor mate = playerCell.getNthRef(roster, kNPC) as Actor
	if (MLARapeQualified(mate))
		if (indexL >= indexG)
			guys[indexG].forceRefTo(mate)
			indexG += 1
		elseIf (guys[indexL].getActorRef().getLeveledActorBase().getSex() + mate.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1)
			lasses[indexL].forceRefTo(mate)
			indexL += 1
		else
			guys[indexG].forceRefTo(mate)
			indexG += 1
		endIf
		if (indexG >= 8 && indexL >= 8)
			i = 0
		endIf
	endIf
endWhile

How do I change this to force M/M pairings only?

In the MLARapeQualified() function just above the code you posted' date=' add another && clause and check (mate.GetActorBase().GetSex() == 0). This will ensure that only males initiate sex. Then, in the code you posted, just get rid of the middle clause, this:

indexL += 1

I [i']think[/i] that might work. Keep a backup of the file. :)

Edit: added emphasis to the word "think".

About the 30% health = rape' date=' still nobody knowing how to change that ? :D

[/quote']

The new MLA version allows to change that,among other variables.

I know the original thread already has the instructions how to change it, but I'll try to help. I was having trouble finding the console commands to change it, but I found a way to view all console commands for MLA at once.

For that, type in console: help MLA 3

"help" starts the command, "MLA" is the variable, 3 is the filter type which in this case is global.

(or just type in, help MLA, to see all MLA commands)

You'll find the variable, MLARHealthPercentage = 30.00 (default)

To change it, type into console:

set MLARHealthPercentage to #

# being the number percentage you want the enemies to start the animation against your character.

Type in, help MLA 3, to check if it changed.

Let me know if it helped.

EDIT: Also, has anyone kept getting AppHangB1 errors after they installed MiniLovers? I updated to ver. 2012-08-27 and I keep crashing at random moments. Does anyone know a fix?

[/quote']

It is indeed a buff.

It's supposed to be the same than the AP's buff : avoid you to "abuse" the same NPC before an hour passed.

And thank you SupaSonic. I discovered it by my own and even put the fix in the other thread (the read me speaks about a wrong variable, where the "R" is missing).

Anyway, there are new problems with the new version. Now, the tfc command is all buggy. You can't move freely the camera even with that as long as your character is not done with... hmm... his/her business.

Same thing with the "enableplayercontrols".

More exactly, those both commands works something like 0.5 seconds before being blocked again by the mod. Quite annoying when you want to take screenshots.

It will do two posts in the same raw but I just remember I had some technical questions about MLA :

- Is it possible to put a randomisation for the position selected by rapers when you're defeated ? Since it's already a random choice when the NPC are raping other NPC, so it exists somewher. I would like to have the same feature with rape-after-defeat. You could always control everything if you like to but the first animation started wouldn't be the last used one.

- There are actually some empty slots for the MLA animations. Could we replace those dummy animations by some others ? Like the AP's ones (for the different stages of the animation, I know that AP now has variants of each anim. So it should do something interesting too).

I'm still learning how to edit a mod but I'm a beginner... So if you have any answer/tip about those two questions/requests, you'll be welcome !

[/quote']

It is indeed a buff.

What it is and how long it lasts....I have no idea. I have mine turned off currently. I'm sure it shows up in your "Active Effects" under your Magic menu.

OK Guy Now I can fix my problem about key dont work

so i will tell youguy how to fix this problem

Just read a little bit

---------------------------------------------------

Copy the .pex files in Data\Scripts\(skse_1_05_11 mod folder) into the Data\Scripts\ (your skyrim scripts folder) folder of your installation. The .pex files are needed by all users of SKSE.

credit : skse_readme

----

I know someone who cant use any buttons didnt read any notepad from skse developer about install Just Copy and place LOL me too

----

FIXED NOW SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH !!!

In the MLARapeQualified() function just above the code you posted' date=' add another && clause and check (mate.GetActorBase().GetSex() == 0). This will ensure that only males initiate sex. Then, in the code you posted, just get rid of the middle clause, this:

indexL += 1

I [i']think[/i] that might work. Keep a backup of the file. :)

Edit: added emphasis to the word "think".

How is this different than changing the second getSex() == 0? I did that yesterday and it worked, somewhat. Women would still stop what they were doing and crouch around. It also seemed like no more than 2 participants would be doing it at any time.

How is this different than changing the second getSex() == 0? I did that yesterday and it worked' date=' somewhat. Women would still stop what they were doing and crouch around. It also seemed like no more than 2 participants would be doing it at any time.

[/quote']

Could you post the edited bsa file? Everytime I try to compile the script, error "no output for...." shows up :(

How is this different than changing the second getSex() == 0? I did that yesterday and it worked' date=' somewhat. Women would still stop what they were doing and crouch around. It also seemed like no more than 2 participants would be doing it at any time.

[/quote']

Could you post the edited bsa file? Everytime I try to compile the script, error "no output for...." shows up :(

I used the non-BSA package but I will upload the edited scripts.

If you're compiling scripts yourself, make sure you have all of the SKSE scripts in the Data folder, and aren't using something like ModOrganizer for SKSE scripts. I usually keep my SKSE scripts as a MO mod to keep the Data folder clean but the Papyrus compiler doesn't like that. You can still use MO for playing Skyrim, however.

I was out of town, didn't have time to write a thank you post earlier... Thank you all very much! This also explains why so many people had problems with 1.7.7. In SKSE 1.5.11, the .pex files were located in the scripts\source folder instead of scripts\, which contained the .psc files instead. I guess the two got switched around erroneously. After moving the .pex files up to Skyrim\data\scripts, the keys finally worked. Thanks again for all the help!

Archived