Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

>>> vontempsky

I tsy this mod, but it's "glitch" i play rightn ow for a man character. and for a testing, decidet check it' out. change sex, and..... only once at beginig i have sex scene from minilovers, and after this, nothing, i speak with " master" and he simple " i want fuck u" end of discussion.

>>> lolicatgirls9, any problem with this mod for me, almost all ero mods, work fine, for me, 日本 at last.

But fresh XLV, have some problem, this mod don't have" auto cliping fix" like in minilovers.

MAybe you install mod what re-place spells ? can be, if you using retarded nexus mod maneger ≧ω≦;

Oncei had this problem...

___

About that monster ero mod, i still search, but chanse 0 - more like osme wild 2chaners, upped.

First, very interesting mod.

Second,

For anyone still troubleshooting this:

Is there a way to alter the percentage of health you must be at to trigger "Enemy Assault"? The guide provides a "set " command, but it's not on my list. Furthermore, I think that's just to alter the percentage at which NPCs will assault one another.

Personally, I think 30% is way too high for something like this. I'm not exactly 'Out of the fight' at 30%. I'd prefer it be more like 10% or 5%. (Actually at a point at which an NPC would 'submit'.)

Also, it raises the chances that I'll just be killed outright in combat as opposed to assaulted, making it a less frequent occurrence. So when it does happen, it's a bigger deal. (And hopefully gives my follower time to finish off the attacker.)

If altering the "Player assaulted by NPC in combat" health requirement isn't something built in, perhaps someone would be willing to give me a quick rundown on how to safely edit MLA towards my desired specs? I appreciate it.

(Information: Mod otherwise works 100% perfectly, I'm using MiniLoversAlternative, the newest version as listed on the front page.)

>>> lolicatgirls9' date=' any problem with this mod for me, almost all ero mods, work fine, for me, 日本 at last.

But fresh XLV, have some problem, this mod don't have" auto cliping fix" like in minilovers.

MAybe you install mod what re-place spells ? can be, if you using retarded nexus mod maneger ≧ω≦;

Oncei had this problem...

[/quote']

Perhaps I should be more specific. When I activate the animations, my character does not do the proper animation or does not do anything at all. However, the AnimObject, the translucent guy, still pops up for every one of them.

First' date=' very interesting mod.

Second,

Is there a way to alter the percentage of health you must be at to trigger "Enemy Assault"? The guide provides a "set " command, but it's not on my list. Furthermore, I think that's just to alter the percentage at which NPCs will assault one another.

Personally, I think 30% is way too high for something like this. I'm not exactly 'Out of the fight' at 30%. I'd prefer it be more like 10% or 5%. (Actually at a point at which an NPC would 'submit'.)

Also, it raises the chances that I'll just be killed outright in combat as opposed to assaulted, making it a less frequent occurrence. So when it does happen, it's a bigger deal. (And hopefully gives my follower time to finish off the attacker.)

If altering the "Player assaulted by NPC in combat" health requirement isn't something built in, perhaps someone would be willing to give me a quick rundown on how to safely edit MLA towards my desired specs? I appreciate it.

(Information: Mod otherwise works 100% perfectly, I'm using MiniLoversAlternative, the newest version as listed on the front page.)

[/quote']

Set MLARHealthPercantage to xx -- Where xx is a percentage of the health remaining before a combat rape will be initiated. In other words the percentage you thought was something else is the one you really want. Note that changing the value will not change the % shown in the dialog boxes, the dialog boxes do not track the actual global variable so they'll show only the default value.

Old post, only here for record:

I've tried "set MLAHealthPercentage to 10", "set MLARHealthPercentage to 10", "set MLAHealthPercantage to 10" and "set MLARHealthPercantage to 10". Each time it returns to me with Unknown Variable, nor is it listed in the Global Variables list in-game.

All the MLA mods listed are installed and activated (The mod is 100% functional, as I said) so I've no real idea why that would be the case. I even have the load order setup exactly as instructed. It's weird.

Thank you for the advice either way.

Any more is appreciated.

EDIT:

After reading about MLAX, I've decided to switch over. I installed as instructed, I even did the save cleaning (Disable MLA, load. Wait 24h. Save.). Made my BAT for my preferred settings, used it in game. All the variables went in just fine.

And... nothing happens. The spell does nothing. The Enemy Assaults are wanting to activate (I can tell, because MLANotify is saying action is happening) but nothing actually occurs.

I've confirmed my load-order is exactly as suggested. The only spells available to me are MLA Rape Spell and MLA Config.

Any ideas? I have a strong feeling it's something simple I managed to overlook. Otherwise, great work on the Extended version :D

First' date=' very interesting mod.

Second,

[/quote']

Set MLARHealthPercantage to xx -- Where xx is a percentage of the health remaining before a combat rape will be initiated. In other words the percentage you thought was something else is the one you really want. Note that changing the value will not change the % shown in the dialog boxes, the dialog boxes do not track the actual global variable so they'll show only the default value.

Is there an option for this to affect stamina instead?

I assume the player character can be on the reciving end.

(I don't have Skyrim yet to try. Am just looking into this since it's on sale. Kinda tough when the first post isn't being updated all the time.)

Old post' date=' only here for record:

I've tried "set MLAHealthPercentage to 10", "set MLARHealthPercentage to 10", "set MLAHealthPercantage to 10" and "set MLARHealthPercantage to 10". Each time it returns to me with Unknown Variable, nor is it listed in the Global Variables list in-game.

All the MLA mods listed are installed and activated (The mod is 100% functional, as I said) so I've no real idea why that would be the case. I even have the load order setup exactly as instructed. It's weird.

Thank you for the advice either way.

Any more is appreciated.

EDIT:

After reading about MLAX, I've decided to switch over. I installed as instructed, I even did the save cleaning (Disable MLA, load. Wait 24h. Save.). Made my BAT for my preferred settings, used it in game. All the variables went in just fine.

And... nothing happens. The spell does nothing. The Enemy Assaults are wanting to activate (I can tell, because MLANotify is saying action is happening) but nothing actually occurs.

I've confirmed my load-order is exactly as suggested. The only spells available to me are MLA Rape Spell and MLA Config.

Any ideas? I have a strong feeling it's something simple I managed to overlook. Otherwise, great work on the Extended version :D

[/quote']

Sounds like you didn't run the FNIS Generator, if it looks like everything is working except no animations occur that's usually what went wrong.

Is there an option for this to affect stamina instead?

I assume the player character can be on the reciving end.

(I don't have Skyrim yet to try. Am just looking into this since it's on sale. Kinda tough when the first post isn't being updated all the time.)

No, to the best of my knowledge none of these affect stamina or offer an option for that. Interesting thought though, if your health is being affected your stamina also ought to be going down.

I like playing with infinte health so would have to use the stamina. That's what I do with Oblivion. Also prevents the accidental deaths some of these things seem to come with.

cant you just leave the health normall but make yourself essential?

I think you can do that with the console.

I like playing with infinte health so would have to use the stamina. That's what I do with Oblivion. Also prevents the accidental deaths some of these things seem to come with.

cant you just leave the health normall but make yourself essential?

I think you can do that with the console.

Enter the TIM (Toggle Immortal Mode) command at the console (has to be redone after every game start (stays set if you reload within the game).

I swear im following the guide letter for letter but after i install everything and load in, when i try and 'rape' a NPC we both get naked but none of the hot keys work, im stuck on the giving end in doggy style and no way of getting out of it.

Any help would be great.

I swear im following the guide letter for letter but after i install everything and load in' date=' when i try and 'rape' a NPC we both get naked but none of the hot keys work, im stuck on the giving end in doggy style and no way of getting out of it.

Any help would be great.

[/quote']

Hold the key down until the animation changes, if the animation script is actually running and the sex isn't endlessly looping it should respond but I want to warn you that unresponsive keys are a major sign that your save is getting corrupted.

I swear im following the guide letter for letter but after i install everything and load in' date=' when i try and 'rape' a NPC we both get naked but none of the hot keys work, im stuck on the giving end in doggy style and no way of getting out of it.

Any help would be great.

[/quote']

Hold the key down until the animation changes, if the animation script is actually running and the sex isn't endlessly looping it should respond but I want to warn you that unresponsive keys are a major sign that your save is getting corrupted.

Well i just started the game so theres nothing to be lost. If all it is is just holding the key down then it might of been working i just didnt know that. Thought you had to just press it.

Well i just started the game so theres nothing to be lost. If all it is is just holding the key down then it might of been working i just didnt know that. Thought you had to just press it.

The game doesn't let scripts get every key press so they have to check which keys are pressed as their scripts run which means you have to hold the key down long enough for the script to notice you have done something with it.

Archived