Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

hello

in mini lovers can have sex with the conversation' date=' but not with all the NPC

is it possible to change it?

thank you

[/quote']

I believe that the NPC needs to like you first, using the exact same mechanics as potential followers and spouses.

hello

in mini lovers can have sex with the conversation' date=' but not with all the NPC

is it possible to change it?

thank you

[/quote']

I believe that the NPC needs to like you first, using the exact same mechanics as potential followers and spouses.

Yes I understood for it ^^

I wanted to know if it was possible to change it in the CK I tried but to find nothing

Thanks Scepth! :) I posted some male sounds a while ago but they don't really work well with female sounds. It sounds strange.

Your welcome' date='

And yea I left male voices alone for now. It just jumbles things up with the fs and env sounds. Would've have been nice if the mod allows the files to play in sequence.. or atleast not repeat one wav file in a row and play a different wav after a file just finished playing.

Also, would people be bothered if I go after one of those hentai (japanese girl) voices? Should it have dialogue or just moans? I know some people that are into immersion don't like anime being mixed with skyrim. But its just another voice option really.

[/quote']

Scepth, I need a little help. I tried replacing some of the .wav voice files with a few of my own (ripped form video files not my voice lol). Now when I activate the miniloversalt animation my game CTD. Here's the summed up version of what I did: 1. recorded a clip from a video via VLC. 2. converted clip to .wav file using VLC again. 3. moved the sound file to the appropriate folder (data/sound/fx/lovers/fs02) along with renaming it (ie. 000;001;etc). I tried this with two different female sets (fs002 first then fs000). How did you get your sound files to work? and.... Is there a problem with my method stated above?

Guest norskinator

wen i use the eromotion animations, my character just stands there waveing insted of doing the animation. i have installed the newest version of fnis, but it still dosen't work.

Ok, I've lost patience with these mods: FNIS and Mini Lovers Mod is not working properly at all, and there aren't any resources in getting it to work properly. Guides? Nope, whatever you guys are saying isn't working.

The spells won't fire. Hell, even the VANILLA spells won't work either!

It also doesn't help that it seems like my posts aren't appearing in the threads either.

In MiniloverAlternate i cant get the titfuck work correctly.

And the spoon animation i never see this? Anyone know why?

Doggy' date='miss,cowgirl works finde for me.

[/quote']

Spoon is very finicky. Usually the only way I get it to work is going back and forth across it from the preceding and following animations, and that only works some of the time.

Having sex with a female soldier type NPC (stormcloak soldier' date=' town guards) will result in the female producing male groaning sounds... what in the world? Female civilian NPCs work fine.

[/quote']

I think guards are actually all flagged as using male assets somehow (except for bodies, of course) as someone was pointing out in one of the animation threads that changing female walk animations doesn't affect female guards.

That said, I don't really get much in the way of male grunting during sex even though I've got it turned on. Is it just really quite compared to the female voice?

Well, I think about 50 or some pages back I was asked for my load order... sorry about that long wait. RL has kept me too busy to even web surf. But here's my load order is it helps...

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

CLARALUX - More and Brighter Lights.esm

Jswords.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

SuccubusFollower.esp

MiniLovers Idles.esm

MiniLoversSound.esm

RaceCompatablity.esm

Shadow Stripping Fix.esp

CLARALUX - LightAdjuster - Medium Lights and Radius.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

bladesfactionfix.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

FollowerHuntingbowFix.esp

iHud.esp

118 Weapon Pack.esp

daedric_phelm.esp

Darklilith.esp

DawnguardPaladinArmorCP.esp

DBShreddedTriss.esp

Dragonbone Weapons.esp

DragonBoneWeaponsComplete.esp

DwarvenMech.esp

isilNarsil.esp

JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp

R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp

CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp

AsharaRadiantRaiment.esp

AsharaPartyOutfit.esp

AsharaWeddingOutfit.esp

TrissArmorRetextured.esp

TrissStandalone.esp

BloodWitchArmor.esp

WeaponsOf3E.esp

Masters of Death.esp

DeadlyDragons.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

ESP.esp

Predator Vision.esp

Revamped Vampire Lord.esp

UnblockActivate.esp

CandleLightToggle10NC.esp

LetitAllOut.esp

TrainCall.esp

Enchanting Freedom.esp

IPutASpellOnYou.esp

Balanced_Alteration.esp

Balanced_Conjuration.esp

Balanced_Destruction.esp

Balanced_Illusion.esp

Balanced_Restoration.esp

Balanced_Magic Master.esp

OrientalRace.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp

Follower Trap Safety.esp

CerwidenCompanion.esp

SKSE Hotkeys.esp

Vampire Face Fixes.esp

Vampire Lord Serana Fixed.esp

Clean Invisibility Effects plus Eyes Fix - Chameleon Version.esp

elegantvampirearmor.esp

SuccubusRace.esp

LunariRace.esp

Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp

FNISspells.esp

MiniLovers.esp

MiniloversSoundSpell.esp

MiniLoversAlternative.esp

ZazResources.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

This is my current load order, and I get in 6 hours+ when time permits on my days off. Hope it helped!

With MiniLoversAlternate I can get all positions but not flawlessly. My character is always a bit above the ground, resulting in the wrong alignment towards npc, and the npc shifts up and down in Z position, whatever animation is playing. I have no idea how to fix it.

This mod really needs a few updates.

With MiniLoversAlternate I can get all positions but not flawlessly. My character is always a bit above the ground' date=' resulting in the wrong alignment towards npc, and the npc shifts up and down in Z position, whatever animation is playing. I have no idea how to fix it.

[/quote']

you can adjust the position with the Y (for vertical) and Z (for horizontal) keys. Adjusting the height takes quite some time before your character or the npc stops shifting up and down.

With MiniLoversAlternate I can get all positions but not flawlessly. My character is always a bit above the ground' date=' resulting in the wrong alignment towards npc, and the npc shifts up and down in Z position, whatever animation is playing. I have no idea how to fix it.

[/quote']

you can adjust the position with the Y (for vertical) and Z (for horizontal) keys. Adjusting the height takes quite some time before your character or the npc stops shifting up and down.

No, you can't adjust your own position. I don't know where you got those keys from but in my version it's like this:

H key to advance speed&stage. 1(beginning) 2(intermediate) 3(near climax) and 0(finish).

Shift+H key rolls back the stage, though you cannot get back from stage 0.

G key to reverse offence/diffense side. Useful for female NPCs.

Y key to change motion type and position. MiniLovers0.2.3 contains Motion 0 to 5.

Z key to adjust position toward Z-axis. Z to move NPC higher, Shift+Z to lower.

X key to adjust distance. X to longer, Shift+X to shorter.

U key to toggle NPC unconscious state. Unconscious NPC is silent and less colliding.

B key to interrupt and exit ongoing action.

Thanks Scepth! :) I posted some male sounds a while ago but they don't really work well with female sounds. It sounds strange.

Your welcome' date='

And yea I left male voices alone for now. It just jumbles things up with the fs and env sounds. Would've have been nice if the mod allows the files to play in sequence.. or atleast not repeat one wav file in a row and play a different wav after a file just finished playing.

Also, would people be bothered if I go after one of those hentai (japanese girl) voices? Should it have dialogue or just moans? I know some people that are into immersion don't like anime being mixed with skyrim. But its just another voice option really.

[/quote']

Scepth, I need a little help. I tried replacing some of the .wav voice files with a few of my own (ripped form video files not my voice lol). Now when I activate the miniloversalt animation my game CTD. Here's the summed up version of what I did: 1. recorded a clip from a video via VLC. 2. converted clip to .wav file using VLC again. 3. moved the sound file to the appropriate folder (data/sound/fx/lovers/fs02) along with renaming it (ie. 000;001;etc). I tried this with two different female sets (fs002 first then fs000). How did you get your sound files to work? and.... Is there a problem with my method stated above?

the "bit-rate" has to be the same as the originals as well.

IE: 44,000 KHZ or something...

Your welcome' date='

[/quote']

Thanks! Umm sorry but how do I change it? I tried almost everything I could think of to do it. I'm new at some of these things. Sorry to keep bothering you about this.

Thanks! Umm sorry but how do I change it? I tried almost everything I could think of to do it. I'm new at some of these things. Sorry to keep bothering you about this.

There are dedicated mass converters but if you plan to work seriously on adding new sound resources I suggest you rather use a tool like Audacity. Not only it will allow you to convert your files to the proper format but it can also be used to clean up the sample (noise removal), modify the volume, trim it (remove the blank parts), etc.

There are dedicated mass converters but if you plan to work seriously on adding new sound resources I suggest you rather use a tool like Audacity. Not only it will allow you to convert your files to the proper format but it can also be used to clean up the sample (noise removal), modify the volume, trim it (remove the blank parts), etc.

Your welcome' date='

[/quote']

A utility like "Audacity" can change the bit-rate of audio files.

=]

So with a female PC' date=' how do we set it to have the Male NPC be doing the assault instead of being assualted?

I use a controller and the g, h, b, etc keys dont work. Is there a way to set it to recognize sex of the two characters?

[/quote']

even if you are using a control the keys g,h,b work. just press them by a few secs. (hold them).

Archived