Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

seems like fresh ero mod soone will be released -

14806.jpg

14804.jpg

14794.jpg

I have a question, i got everything working including the sounds, but did i screw something up or is it still a work in progress.

The issue is when i engage in sex, i retain in the normal working position but my partner is all kinds of glitchy, like jerking around and not staying still.

14806.jpg

14804.jpg

14794.jpg

Yep. Seems like a small FNIS pose mod has been added.

http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/2692100.7z

(click the button, then the link, download should start automatically)

Includes 5 static object poses: three tentacles, 2 trolls. They don't move.

Works with Skyrim 1.8, FNIS 3.3.2. I got a CTD with Skyrim 1.7, so I had to update.

If the uploader has time, he says he wants to make poses with spriggan or horse. It'll probably be static, but damn I was still waiting for something like this!

He says he also wants to make more poses with Skyrim Monster Mod, but it looks like he'll need permission from the author(s)...lol.

14806.jpg

14804.jpg

14794.jpg

(click the button' date=' then the link, download should start automatically)

Works with Skyrim 1.8, FNIS 3.3.2. I got a CTD with Skyrim 1.7, so I had to update.

If the uploader has time, he says he wants to make poses with spriggan or horse. It'll probably be static, but damn I was still waiting for something like this!

He says he also wants to make more poses with Skyrim Monster Mod, but it looks like he'll need permission from the author(s)...lol.

[/quote']

Any ideas how to extend the number of animation slots in FNIS Spells so that I can fit those additional animations? The Ero Motion 1.7 I have already filled all of the o slots and all of the b slots (accustomed to cyclic anims by myself) :(.

he didn't add new scenes, but now, all on english. menu choose i mean.

+

XLV motion test, seems don't working. please, tell me who get its working.

Little later i will release readme file pure translation (by 日本人)

An here is a video what explane my problem →

Mediafire-DL

[video=youtube]

And i will send messageo n 2ch, to a mod developer. About htis problem, maybe he help me ~~~

14806.jpg

14804.jpg

14794.jpg

(click the button' date=' then the link, download should start automatically)

[/quote']

Any ideas how to extend the number of animation slots in FNIS Spells so that I can fit those additional animations? The Ero Motion 1.7 I have already filled all of the o slots and all of the b slots (accustomed to cyclic anims by myself) :(.

You should use Fore's tutorial to create your own spells. No more limits then and no compatibility issues.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/download/76785

xlv04r1 is working!!!! All 6 animations, Y and U key to change animations, H and G key to get forward/backward in sex-act.

I have Skyrim 1.8 and FNIS 3.2

Installed xlv, used GenerateFNISforUsers.exe = working.

If I translated the instructions correctly there is no possibility(key) to switch between activ/passiv part.

I made 6 screenshots. But how do I upload pictures?? insert image? I get a window with " http:// " I want to upload my pictures from my PC, not from a wepside. search function didn't help.

So no pictures!! The 6 motions 1: reverse cowgirl 2: kneeling/sitting face to face 3: lying on side fucked from behind 4: girl lying on back tittfuck 5: missionary 6: doggy

Ura(!) I finally, bought a SKYRIM!

I really enjoy graphics, gameplay, story, but why so few ADULT sex mods?

What difference between "AnimObjects Ero Motion" and "MioniLovers" ?

Why we always must use special loaders "skse_loader" in Skyrim "obse_loader" loade in Oblivion, what this loaders do ?

eto T_T

I have, six sex mods, and exsist in total seven. last one in beta right now.

__

minilovers - basicly it's mod give you "power" have a sex with ANYTHING, yes, you realy can rape bears. I did this. and proud, i hate bears.

Plus, you can "force" all npc have sex, like HUGEE ogry. Ofcource, some bonuses like "combat rape" when you loose HP, enemy will rape you ( if you female npc, i play for a male, so i turn this off)

You can rape dead bosy e.t.c - mod was made by Japanese.

anime eroobjects - This mod, give you seven "spells" what you can use on your salfe or on NPC, search one of my message in (REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation) topic, i made one test video what show what you can do.

skse, script extender. about oblivio i don't know, i played without mods, morrowind and skyrim only tow games in what i play with mods.

Archived