Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

any chance someone can say me why my game crash if i try to summon a sword since i install the mini lovers mod ? cant see any conection between the spells

Is your game crashing when you installed the mod or is it crashing when you uninstalled it? Did you uninstall and reinstall the mod at some point?

I am asking because I ran into this issue as well. It is not necessarily unique to mini lovers but for me, the issue is that if I had a mini lovers spell equiped and saved my game or my game auto saved, if I uninstalled the mod for some reason and loaded that saved game, I would get CTD everytime I summoned bound sword.

I say this is not unique to mini lovers because after searching around I found that if you have any mod spell or weapon equipped on a saved game and then removed that mod, the same error occurs.

Unfortunately from what I read, this corrupts every save after it and the only fix is to have minilovers installed go back to an uncorrupted save, where you could summon bound sword.

If you ever do need to unninstall minilovers, make sure to unequip minilovers spell, make sure you can summon sword, save game, then go uninstall, reinstall, etc.

So has anyone figured out a way to enable M/M, F/F, and M/F with the random rape setting?

I've hit my limit trying to make CK's script compilier work. Reinstalled today bout an hour ago with no success. So i cant mess around with the scripts at all. All i know is there has to be a way to make it happen. One way i thought of for example is removing the gender check all together, but since CK is being retarded I cant even try. I'm no scripter/coder but I learn better if i can reverse engineer(if that is the correct term) something that works just by fiddling and seeing what variables do what. I've done it befor, but i had working tools those times.

So has anyone figured out a way to enable M/M' date=' F/F, and M/F with the random rape setting?

I've hit my limit trying to make CK's script compilier work. Reinstalled today bout an hour ago with no success. So i cant mess around with the scripts at all. All i know is there has to be a way to make it happen. One way i thought of for example is removing the gender check all together, but since CK is being retarded I cant even try. I'm no scripter/coder but I learn better if i can reverse engineer(if that is the correct term) something that works just by fiddling and seeing what variables do what. I've done it befor, but i had working tools those times.

[/quote']

read starting this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9024&pid=232650#pid232650

I've read that page and the pages onward a few times trying to make sense of it. The only thing that i've seen is how to make it M/M only. And as i stated creation kit flat out refuses to compile mlaraperquestscript, in fact i tried to compile all the mla scripts as a test and half of them fail. And editing the pcs file in the source file does nothing, dunno if that matters or not im not gonna pretend i have a clue how all this works. I was under the assumption that the pex files were the actual script the game reads.

I believe I asked this once already but I forgot in which page I did so I'll go ahead and ask again: What if I want to install all the animations of the EroMotion package? I remember someone saying this was possible if you renamed some of the files, but I have no idea which and where are those files.

EDIT: How do I fix the bug that when you use the spell (EroMotion with FNIS) your 'ghost' sex mate appears but you just do the vanilla FNIS animation?

So' date=' I try the spell out, I stand there, nothing happens, I can hear sound effects, folks are undressed, Im hitting the Y or G or H, etc.. but nothing happens. What could I be missing?

[/quote']

Are you using Skyrim Script Extender? Did you install Fore's New Idles and run the generator?

I believe I asked this once already but I forgot in which page I did so I'll go ahead and ask again: What if I want to install all the animations of the EroMotion package? I remember someone saying this was possible if you renamed some of the files' date=' but I have no idea which and where are those files.

EDIT: How do I fix the bug that when you use the spell (EroMotion with FNIS) your 'ghost' sex mate appears but you just do the vanilla FNIS animation?

[/quote']

The guy who answered you earlier's response;

Don't know whether it has been mentioned already' date=' but I managed to get all of the Ero Motions animations to work alongside in the o1-o9 slots and b1-b7 slots. It's actually super simple.

All you have to do is:

- rename the animations within the AnimObjects Ero Motion 1.7 folder so that they match the appropriate animations from the b1-b7 and o1-o9 in FNIS Spells.

- replace the original FNIS Spells animations with the Ero Motion ones

- go to FNIS_FNISSpells.txt and set the b1-b7 animations as cyclic (remove the non-cyclic tag -a as for the o1-o9 animations)

- save the file

- go to GenerateFNISforModders and run it

- as the source of your mod's animations select the FNIS_FNISSpells.txt file

- click "Generate"

- it's done, enjoy the animations! :)

If my post hasn't been helpful at all and it has been mentioned several times, just ignore it :P.

[/quote']

Which, if you get it working let me know. It's got me stumped. Animation plays, spooky ghost man appears, but the animation just doesn't cycle. I have deleted the -a tag from everything related to the the b set in FNIS and still no luck, I just can't get them to cycle.

Ok I'm running the latest version of (clean no earlier version) MLA and every thing works except I can't move the NPC in relation to the player around. I can move the pair around and g, h and y keys all work right but the characters tend to be to far apart sometimes. So is there something I can do to get the z and x keys to work?

Oh and I've tried turning off collision for the giver but all that does is fix his bouncing around.

Ok the z and x keys are working for me. I had to change the shout key from z. The movement is very slow but steady so it can be easy to miss.

Is there a simple Fable style sex mod out there for skyrim that just simply fades to black with sex sounds and moaning? Just wondering. Would be kinda neat to take your wife/husband to bed and just have a simple scene or something maybe like dragon age or fable.

Is there a simple Fable style sex mod out there for skyrim that just simply fades to black with sex sounds and moaning? Just wondering. Would be kinda neat to take your wife/husband to bed and just have a simple scene or something maybe like dragon age or fable.

Or the Witcher lol, I wasn't expecting the game to have sex scenes (even though its all off screen). I remember there was a character who was ALWAYS in the nude though haha.

I grabbed the latest version of Mini Lovers from the corresponding topic and I was looking to toy around with the options I know from NV/Oblivion, including NPCs assaulting the player.

However, the MLAPlayerInvolved script doesn't exist, which Skyrim so nicely reminds me when I tried to change that setting.

In the MLAConfig spell, the "button" to enable this also doesn't work, it registers my click but remains static.

I dug through some older versions but the script seems to be a no-show in general.

Am I supposed to download something besides the prerequisites in the thread and MiniLoversAlt ?

I'm using the alternative package but the animations aren't working correctly for me. An animation starts but the attacker, i.e not the player, spins around in a jerking manner and he's not correctly aligned with the player. I'm not sure what causes this but when I ran the FNIS exe, it gives me this error: >>Warning: The file "behaviors/mt_behavior.hkx" will most likely cause problems. You should REMOVE it.<<. I can't even find such a file in my installation.

Come to think of it, I'm using the skeleton for the Tender BBP body. Is that not compatible with lovers?

Yeah for the past to days minilovers has not been working right idk what it is ive had the same mods installed for a while but now when I start the animation the npc will be stuck in place doing the animation and I can move around also stuck in my part of the animation. I cant hold down B to end it It works for like 5 seconds then I get a lag spike and then poof its all fucked up. I think it might be Hearthfire thats really the only thing ive downloaded lately.

Archived