Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

2 hours ago, audhol said:

Are you guys interested in some new models?

I made a modified version of the panel gag to see what it would look like,

Reveal hidden contents

1129192821_SkyrimSpecialEdition12_08_202216_56_58.png.b9c34a42c45ac877f6c49066b6a7d9be.png75448999_SkyrimSpecialEdition12_08_202216_57_27.png.f809d5d4897d0377e1e0641f00f00a0a.png1136846164_SkyrimSpecialEdition12_08_202216_58_19.png.62422641f3b98f43da32f2c7ec82b9e4.png

And here is the Muzzle gag I was thinking of making,

Reveal hidden contents

PVC-Muzzle-Gag-with-Lips-bon160-1.jpg.5c3797e6a5c3f19115da9bc78b37c3c7.jpgPVC-Muzzle-Gag-with-Lips-bon160-3.jpg.6089a5dca72aa4d5a95d7cf0cf48e6af.jpg

A slut gag version, I like it ? 

Edited by naaitsab
12 hours ago, audhol said:

Reveal hidden contents

1129192821_SkyrimSpecialEdition12_08_202216_56_58.png.b9c34a42c45ac877f6c49066b6a7d9be.png75448999_SkyrimSpecialEdition12_08_202216_57_27.png.f809d5d4897d0377e1e0641f00f00a0a.png1136846164_SkyrimSpecialEdition12_08_202216_58_19.png.62422641f3b98f43da32f2c7ec82b9e4.png

Reveal hidden contents

PVC-Muzzle-Gag-with-Lips-bon160-1.jpg.5c3797e6a5c3f19115da9bc78b37c3c7.jpgPVC-Muzzle-Gag-with-Lips-bon160-3.jpg.6089a5dca72aa4d5a95d7cf0cf48e6af.jpg

Looks awesome!

If you are looking for inspiration on new devices, what do you think of these:

- https://www.deviantart.com/noone102000/art/FREEBIE-BDSM-Ballerina-Boots-777815555

- https://www.deviantart.com/noone102000/art/FREEBIE-Bondage-Leather-Legbinder-761459812 (Could be a leg-only version of the hobble dress)

@Kimy If you are interested, the other night, I made a new variant of the elbowbinder. However, I only have them as .nif's and outfit studio screen captures. For whatever reason, I can not unpack the DD scripts and make my own device .esm (you know, a true drag'n'drop). I'm pretty happy with it!

Originally, I planned to have a locking metal cuff and padlock around the wrists, but I just couldn't get it to look right. Everything I pulled from just looked either too bulky or was so stretched out by the end they just didn't look good anymore. So, I decided that cleaner was better. There is still one small snag however: the shadows of where the laces use to be still show up. You can't see it on the black one, but it's pretty gross on the red and white variant. I'm not entirely sure how to eliminate those.

But, the model should be good to go. Just apply the scripts to it. It's a Zippered Elbowbinder. I intended to use it for my own little custom quest, but... no scripts /shrug. If you want them, it'd be awesome to see them in 5.2.8, but just thought I'd share with the rest of the class.

image.jpeg.acf9cc687286f292e20affdf5837cd63.jpeg

Zenagia_ZipBinder_0.nif Zenagia_ZipBinder_1.nif Zenagia_ZipBinder_go.nif

Edited by Zenagia
Those pesky typos
1 hour ago, beerman778 said:

If you are looking for inspiration on new devices, what do you think of these:

There some nasty boots I guess if they were sexed up a bit, like these

Spoiler

74742243_018_60d6.thumb.jpg.b12aa7c64ec429d1137d7915c662e3e8.jpg

Anyway I'll wait to see if kimy is interested in  new models before starting other things.

3 hours ago, Zenagia said:

@Kimy If you are interested, the other night, I made a new variant of the elbowbinder. However, I only have them as .nif's and outfit studio screen captures. For whatever reason, I can not unpack the DD scripts and make my own device .esm (you know, a true drag'n'drop). I'm pretty happy with it!

Originally, I planned to have a locking metal cuff and padlock around the wrists, but I just couldn't get it to look right. Everything I pulled from just looked either too bulky or was so stretched out by the end they just didn't look good anymore. So, I decided that cleaner was better. There is still one small snag however: the shadows of where the laces use to be still show up. You can't see it on the black one, but it's pretty gross on the red and white variant. I'm not entirely sure how to eliminate those.

But, the model should be good to go. Just apply the scripts to it. It's a Zippered Elbowbinder. I intended to use it for my own little custom quest, but... no scripts /shrug. If you want them, it'd be awesome to see them in 5.2.8, but just thought I'd share with the rest of the class.

Zenagia_ZipBinder_0.nif 730.8 kB · 0 downloads Zenagia_ZipBinder_1.nif 584.34 kB · 0 downloads Zenagia_ZipBinder_go.nif 592.01 kB · 0 downloads

For adding just the device for testing (or making a playtest version for here) you can just make a ESP :) 

It would be nice to replace the current elbowbinder with this design. So it's easy to differentiate from the regular laced one.

4 hours ago, Zenagia said:

There is still one small snag however: the shadows of where the laces use to be still show up. You can't see it on the black one, but it's pretty gross on the red and white variant. I'm not entirely sure how to eliminate those.

What you've done is pretty nice in patching various pieces of other nifs together however you are using I think 22 different textures between the diffuse, normal, emmisive and environment. This is going to be a big strain on the engine to load all those textures ingame. Your laces shadow issue is probably coming from either the normal map or the emmisive map still having the lace outlines on it so even though you dont see it in the diffuse its on the other maps.

If you dont have texturing software you could use a paint program like gimp that can handle multiple layers, load all the textures in your using as seperate layers then just cut out the bits your using and paste them onto a seperate layer. Gimp can also create a normal map from the diffuse and emmisive is just a black and white version of the diffue with white as full reflection and black as zero. There is however a high possibility that parts of your nif will be unwrapped onto the texture in the same place.

You can use the UV\Edit function of Outfit Studio to see how each part of your nif is unwrapped onto the texture.

Spoiler

1143551673_EditUV13_08_202210_20_06.png.9999c2154cbfea107d60c7efa8f63cc8.png

On 8/8/2022 at 11:54 PM, Code Serpent said:

I have a small suggestion: changing the gag item filtering. I think that the type of potions/food removed should depend on the type of gag. So, only solid food is removed when wearing a ring gag or opened panel gag, and all food and potions are removed if wearing a ball gag or closed panel gag. If possible, I think food items should also be removed when wearing closed-head devices like Gas Masks, since they don't have an opening for eating or drinking.

Differentiating solid food from drinks and soups could be done fairly efficiently by checking what the 'consume' sound is for each food/potion by using the GetUseSound() function. Drinks use either ITMPoisonUse or ITMPotionUSE sound descriptors, stews and soups use NPCHumanEatSoup, and mostly everything else uses ITMFoodEat.

I'm going to update this suggestion, because I came up with an idea. Instead of removing potions from the player's inventory, you can remove their effects.

If you add "Mod Incoming Spell Magnitude" and "Mod Incoming Spell Duration" entries to the main dd perk, and have both of them set to multiply by 0, and add the "GetIsObjectType Potion ==1" to the Spell conditions, then the magnitude and duration of consumed potions will be zero, basically rendering the potions useless.

So, we can get the same type of gameplay restrictions without intruding on the player's inventory at all.

Just now, Code Serpent said:

I'm going to update this suggestion, because I came up with an idea. Instead of removing potions from the player's inventory, you can remove their effects.

If you add "Mod Incoming Spell Magnitude" and "Mod Incoming Spell Duration" entries to the main dd perk, and have both of them set to multiply by 0, and add the "GetIsObjectType Potion ==1" to the Spell conditions, then the magnitude and duration of consumed potions will be zero, basically rendering the potions useless.

So, we can get the same type of gameplay restrictions without intruding on the player's inventory at all.

If you are feeling kind you might also consider putting the useless potion back in their inventory...

Two other things:

This might be reported already, but it seems that Panel Gags don't cooperate with the Device Hider. I set helmets to hide slot 44, ie gags, and the red leather panel gag stubbornly refused to be hidden. I tested on slot 45, and the collar I was wearing disappeared without issue. I'm still on version 5.1 btw.

Also, I swear some years ago someone uploaded a 'elven refit' dd addon to refit gags to fit elven faces. I'm currently playing as an elf and I desperately want to find that mod, but I've no idea where it is or if it was deleted. If someone can find it, it should probably be incorporated into the main mod.

6 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Also, I swear some years ago someone uploaded a 'elven refit' dd addon to refit gags to fit elven faces. I'm currently playing as an elf and I desperately want to find that mod, but I've no idea where it is or if it was deleted. If someone can find it, it should probably be incorporated into the main mod.

Was it part of this one?

6 hours ago, audhol said:

There some nasty boots I guess if they were sexed up a bit, like these

Reveal hidden contents

74742243_018_60d6.thumb.jpg.b12aa7c64ec429d1137d7915c662e3e8.jpg

Anyway I'll wait to see if kimy is interested in  new models before starting other things.

Too bad we can't portray the squishiness with Skyrim ?

2 hours ago, paparebbe said:

Too bad we can't portray the squishiness with Skyrim ?

Not with that attitude ?

Seriously though, I'm quite sure we could have that effect as part of the device's model. I mean, the breast yoke for example already distorts the breasts, so what's stopping us from applying the same to the boots? (I have no experience modelling stuff, please don't shout at me if I'm wrong.)

33 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Not with that attitude ?

Seriously though, I'm quite sure we could have that effect as part of the device's model. I mean, the breast yoke for example already distorts the breasts, so what's stopping us from applying the same to the boots? (I have no experience modelling stuff, please don't shout at me if I'm wrong.)

Spoiler

image.png.fac95a3a8ede94f4023b41f7647836aa.png

Correct me if i'm wrong, but there's not enough geometry on legs region to pull this off. At least with CBBE. Not sure about other body mods.

Edited by paparebbe
5 minutes ago, paparebbe said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but there's not enough geometry on legs region to pull this off.

Is that the base CBBE for LE?

3BA gives much more vertices to work with,

Spoiler

932547469_Blender_D__2.93_AnimationToolsN328_Strappy.blend13_08_202217_24_21.png.c9a071b9a5d029984d6e9bca15205cb3.png

Now the real issue is that boots dont replace the body so any item that uses slot 32 would overwrite any modifications you make to the legs.

The trick is to duplicate part of the leg mesh and contain it within the boots, then you could pinch the boots into the skin a bit and as long as you dont go past the point where the base body exists the alternate leg mesh attached to the boots would cover up the base body. 

Further to that you could in fact double the number of vertices of the leg mesh and they would still use the same place on the texture map.

Edited by audhol
On 8/12/2022 at 10:08 AM, audhol said:

What I really like is the head harness this gag uses. I would love to see ball and ring gag versions that use that harness. It looks very secure, and the more secure and snug the fit the better. I prefer gags that don't look like the person could just push it out of their mouth with their tongue because the strap is too simple. In fact I'm not even sure why the basic gag is even used anymore over the harness gag.

28 minutes ago, audhol said:

Is that the base CBBE for LE?

3BA gives much more vertices to work with,

Reveal hidden contents

932547469_Blender_D__2.93_AnimationToolsN328_Strappy.blend13_08_202217_24_21.png.c9a071b9a5d029984d6e9bca15205cb3.png

Now the real issue is that boots dont replace the body so any item that uses slot 32 would overwrite any modifications you make to the legs.

The trick is to duplicate part of the leg mesh and contain it within the boots, then you could pinch the boots into the skin a bit and as long as you dont go past the point where the base body exists the alternate leg mesh attached to the boots would cover up the base body. 

Further to that you could in fact double the number of vertices of the leg mesh and they would still use the same place on the texture map.

Yeah, that's the base CBBE. I'm terrible at modding Skyrim and all these 3BA CBBE ABCDEFG is beyond my comprehension ?
And yeah, i know that increasing triangle count won't necessarily alter UVs.
My problem is, apparently, i don't know how far you can go with tinkering with Skyrim ?
PS: btw is 3B CBBE only available for SE?

Edited by paparebbe
6 minutes ago, serranna said:

I would love to see ball and ring gag versions that use that harness

Once the muzzle and harness are made it would be easy to swap the lips for a ring or ball. I have started on it but I dont want to make it for nothing, I have no interest in making a DD addon to release on LL  but if Kimy would like it for the base mod then cool. To be fair the slut lips gag is probably more suited to cursed loot.

7 minutes ago, paparebbe said:

I'm terrible at modding Skyrim and all these 3BA CBBE ABCDEFG

Thats another issue that a version would have to be made for each body type and IIUC Cbbe LE is unwrapped differently from S\AE so ummm theres issues but it would be kinda fun to do. 

On 8/12/2022 at 8:08 AM, audhol said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Looks great! I'd merge that! :)

12 hours ago, Zenagia said:

image.jpeg.acf9cc687286f292e20affdf5837cd63.jpeg

Zenagia_ZipBinder_0.nif 730.8 kB · 3 downloads Zenagia_ZipBinder_1.nif 584.34 kB · 2 downloads Zenagia_ZipBinder_go.nif 592.01 kB · 3 downloads

There are never too many armbinders! Does this model work for both CBBE and UUNP? If yes, it will go right in! ;)

7 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Hm, wouldn't that amount to destroying the player's potions when she realistically had no chance to consume them? Sounds actually meaner than the existing implementation, no?

Spoiler

Btw, a long time ago i did some work on another chastity belt, but scrapped it, since the locking system of it was ruining the looks. So i decided to ditch the idea all together. Until the other idea ran across my mind. We're in Skyrim so why bother with physical locks? ?The slick look is more important.

image.png.45afa50cb96b73e8634569d5bb87951b.png

image.png.e4a75921df0170d2e0edf09dd99780b4.png

image.png.c971595551bf001a69d8755a748465eb.png