Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

12 minutes ago, S.MayLeR said:

Standard UNP body, weight = 1 and what is the result? The sliders were passed through the BodySlide with BatchBuild... This applies to all harnesses from DDe (I don't know about DDa and DDi)

Afaik the download provided in this post is supposed to fix your issue:

@Kimy I used DDI assets to make this so if you want it, it's yours. Textures need to be fixed and a little more work could be done on the nif, but it should just need to be added as a chastity belt type device unless you want to add it as a piercing type. Let me know if you plan on using it and if you want me to make custom textures/bodyslides for it. It's currently set up for SSE because I don't have LE installed.

strict chastity piercing.nif

Reference used:

BDSM SM Seks Oyuncakları Kadınlar Için Iffectity Cihazları Yok Bibit  Mastürbasyon Yaplatmaları Kilit DIY Piercing Oyunu, En İyi Kalite Ve En  Ucuz Fiyat | DHgate.Com

I left out the eurethra thing because it made me wince just thinking about it lol.

Edited by rhino_4
forgot to fix partitions on the nif. fixed now.

Is ther some console commands that will allow me to modify the chance of a restraint becoming immune to struggling, lockpicking and cutting? maybe also making it so that keys break and get stuck in the lock the majority of the time?
I've bee trying to make a hardcore skyrim playthrough and wanted some extra challenge, and i see that in using DD and DCL, any help would be appreciated.

37 minutes ago, titlover123 said:

Is ther some console commands that will allow me to modify the chance of a restraint becoming immune to struggling, lockpicking and cutting? maybe also making it so that keys break and get stuck in the lock the majority of the time?

The DD mcm has options relating to escape success and keybreak chances, set them to hard.

Devious Devices LE 5.2 Beta 4

All right, first things first: (Belated) Happy New Year to all of you. May the only struggles in 2022 be caused by lockable toys and tight ropes!

Since the forum seems to be back up again, here is the newest beta version of DD 5.2:

Changelog (from 5.3):

- Added: New keyword zad_BlockGenericEvents that can be put on a rendered device to signal DD not to play device events for this device.
- Added: New keyword zad_ExposedBreasts that can be used on the rendered device of body restraints (zad_DeviousSuit) to signal to any interested mod that this device leaves the breasts uncovered. NOTE: I did NOT yet assign this keyword to DDX devices requiring it. This will happen in a later version.
- Added: New API function zadlibs.HasBreastsExposed(Actor a) to determine whether a given actor's breasts are exposed. E.g. wearing no armor at all, or armor tagged with the zad_ExposedBreasts keyword.
- Changed: The animation filter now first tries to remove just the problematic animations from the originally used selection. If this doesn't work, the filter will select from all available animations as a fallback.
- Changed: When the "Manipulate Locks" feature is enabled, trying to remove bondage mittens no longer carries a chance to drop the device key.
- Changed: Chances to successfully unlock yourself when wearing bondage mittens or losing the key on failed attempts to do so, are no longer hardcoded. They are now properties on the bondage mittens script and can be configured by the device creator.
- Changed: The Posture collar event now recognizes more posture collars other than just the DDA one.
- Fixed: Loads and loads of fixes and improvements for various models, contributed by UnevenSteven
- Fixed: DD events no longer happen while the player is locked in a furniture device, potentially breaking the furniture state.
- Fixed: Contraptions: When selecting a NPC for furniture action, prisoner chains are no longer equipped if the actor is already wearing leg or arm cuffs.
- Updated version number! :D

Download link:

https://mega.nz/file/vUkhgICL#dSb1W3snUnAPMeMrrIXw2dK6vpd-qcPJ2Hp0HKHp5sE

Instructions:

1. UNINSTALL all prior versions of DD.

2. Install Beta 4 using your favorite mod manager.

3. Have fun!

1 hour ago, titlover123 said:

I already have, yet it still doesn't seem to pose enough challenge.

I could add a setting that sets escape/struggle/lockpick chances to something much harder, if that's what you are looking for. Setting them to straight zero might not be a good idea though, for content mods might design quests etc around you struggling out of devices, which would break if it were completely impossible to do so.

Sadly all the little things reported here are still around

Besides that, played around with getting bound sex to see what the animation changes are all about. It seems to work quite well for straight animation as far as I tested, but when I tried a combination of belt, elbow-binder and a gag, I always got no animation (and also no logs on an attempt as far as the in-game console is concerned), even though bound boobjobs should be viable and there is at least one such animation. The method in which I tried to trigger the animations was DCL rape, though, so maybe the failed check is on DCL's code and not the new DD code. Lesbian animations triggered less reliably, but again, it might be on DCL's end

The end of this log is one such failed rape It does show "[01/11/2022 - 10:43:02PM] [DCUR] Rape event aborted: No fitting animations found." but I cannot tell for sure which mod does the actual animation-searching. I would think DCL would leave it to DD, or at least wrap or inherit the logic from DD rather than implement it from scratch, so it *might* point at a problem on the DD filter, I guess.

Papyrus.0.log

[I hear some modders have some parsers to get these logs more readable, so I won't cut it even though it is big, not to interfere with any parser. If you read the raw log, just skip to the end. I have no idea what bloats it or how far back in time it goes...]

I am completely unable to fix any animation or model related issues (unless they root in the code itself, of course). Unless somebody contributes a fix for these, I am afraid there isn't anything I can do. :(

I will have a look at the bound sex issue, though. DCL uses DD to find valid animations, but thing still is that some devices have a very limited choice of bound animations. I will analyze that log and see if it helps!

Edited by Kimy
2 hours ago, Kimy said:

I could add a setting that sets escape/struggle/lockpick chances to something much harder, if that's what you are looking for. Setting them to straight zero might not be a good idea though, for content mods might design quests etc around you struggling out of devices, which would break if it were completely impossible to do so.

Personally i would be satisfied with a console command for each, a command for modifying the chance of giving each of the given things, i.e immunity to lockpicking, immunity to cutting and immunity to struggle, it's not strictly necessary (especially since i'm probably the only one mad/insane enough to even ask for it) to add it.

I am asking for this since even on the hardest DD difficulty, the chance of a restraint gaining immunity to the things mentioned above, is about 10-18%

i would just like to increase the chance (and maybe the chance for a piece of a key to get stuck too) since i (again, personally) think it is a bit too low.

Edited by titlover123
8 hours ago, Kimy said:

I am completely unable to fix any animation or model related issues (unless they root in the code itself, of course). Unless somebody contributes a fix for these, I am afraid there isn't anything I can do. :(

Specifically for the armbinder animations, since the issue is only for NPCs and not for the Player character, all I would need is a way to make NPC's use the player's animation for that one. I don't understand these things very well but shouldn't it be doable by overwriting the relevant file in meshes/actors/character/animations for the NPC with the relevant file for the Player? I would try it myself but the names of the animation files are not plain enough for me to understand which controls what.

Ooooor I entirely do not understand how animations work and both already use the same file but for some odd reason look differently XD

3 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Discovered by utter chance: Iron ring slave boots and catsuits result in invisible feet [The attached picture is with the inventory screen open so you can see what I have equipped, but you can also still see the invisible feet]

The catsuit isn't the problem here. 

No other UUNP user reported this? Really? The issue here is that there is no longer "ZariaBoot7_1,nif" included in the "01 UUNP" folder. I don't know when that happened but it's the cause of the invisible device.

While CBBE has a bodyslide for the Iron Ring Slave Boots UUNP does not and thus needs the aforementioned file to be installed. No, you can't use the CBBE version for UUNP, the texture and texture-mapping for feet is too different.

@Kimy DD 5.1 still has the file needed, located in "01 UUNP\meshes\devious\expansion\". 

"ZariaBoot7_1,nif" just needs to be placed back in to the same place for the next beta build or full release of 5.2.

1 hour ago, UnEvenSteven said:

The catsuit isn't the problem here. 

To be honest I didn't even consider the boots were invisible on their own because both items got equipped by the same event ?

1 hour ago, UnEvenSteven said:

No other UUNP user reported this? Really?

Well, question is how many UUNP testers who play LE even exist. Might be also why I am the only one who mentioned the clippings between catsuits and gloves that are not catsuit gloves (such as restrictive or rubber gloves) along a few more small visual issues I ran into.

At least this one seems like an easy fix on your end, so I am glad I could help find it :)

Issues i've had so far on the latest stable release of SE (kind of AE version):

- Attempting Bodyslide building, "DDX - CBBE SE - ChainHarness(Khajiit).nif" doesn't exist.

(Deleting the item from the slider set files is a temp workaround)

Maybe it belonged to the beast race optional module, not core?

- Black Steel Fetters (Chain) item is missing texture and appears light pink ingame. This is used at the beginning of Laura's bondage shop quests.

I won't even get into the little glitching of chain physics, SMP so far has been much smoother than PE for SkyrimLE. The chains can even twirl around the leg... i kind of like it.

Additionally when Laura (NPC) removed gag from herself the mouth remained open... It looked a little spooky ? I don't know how much of that reason is because of DD or her mod. I have MfgFix 1.6 for AE.

Edited by Zaflis
11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

- Attempting Bodyslide building, "DDX - CBBE SE - ChainHarness(Khajiit).nif" doesn't exist.

I must have forgotten to clean that up. I'll try to remember it.

Did you convert beta4 yourself and use the beta3 bodyslides? I haven't checked if there is any difference for CBBE.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I must have forgotten to clean that up. I'll try to remember it.

Did you convert beta4 yourself and use the beta3 bodyslides? I haven't checked if there is any difference for CBBE.

Like i said, using latest "stable" release that is 5.1. No betas from comments, if it's fixed in those then good good.

15 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Like i said, using latest "stable" release that is 5.1. No betas from comments, if it's fixed in those then good good.

I'd suggest at least getting the beta bodyslides, as those will cover the straitjackets. The other 3ba conversion was for 4.3 and is missing the newer outfits.

The beta bodyslides will have extra outfits that you don't use in 5.1, but will at least cover all the newer stuff that the other 3ba conversion doesn't.

There is a separate download for the beta bodyslides, so you don't have to download the full mod.