• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I have such a problem, I can't find the CRX in the workshop menu. This is probably due to another MOD wich changed categories in the workshop.

I think it's caused by the MOD Homemaker. The Furniture category has moved from the main menu and there is no CRX.

Would you be willing to create a modified version, where CRX would be right in the main workshop menu?

Thanks

56 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Hi, I have such a problem, I can't find the CRX in the workshop menu. This is probably due to another MOD wich changed categories in the workshop.

I think it's caused by the MOD Homemaker. The Furniture category has moved from the main menu and there is no CRX.

Would you be willing to create a modified version, where CRX would be right in the main workshop menu?

Thanks

I use homemaker and have no such issue. CRX has its own category so it couldn't be moved.

Maybe, they mod is failing to register under a heavy workload?

23 hours ago, Durante said:

I use homemaker and have no such issue. CRX has its own category so it couldn't be moved.

Maybe, they mod is failing to register under a heavy workload?

I removed the SOE pack and another MOD that added new equipment, but the CRX still didn't appear in the menu.

I don't know what's wrong ?

The only one "FURNITURE" category is in the "HOMEMAKER" category.

ScreenShot327.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Solved, the problem is not in CRX

Edit 2: In workshop everything now works as it should, but this "FIX" totally  fuckedup AAF and the other MODs !!!!  ?

I do not recommend using this MOD !!!

This help  NOT REALLY https://bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/1032080

1a0216d8-89f5-4dbe-b97e-759f98e776c3_pre

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit 3: Finally, I found a working fix that doesn't mess up scripts.

This is a simple and functional solution without side effects (so at least I didn't notice anything).

Just install "Universal missing menus fixer" and active, then run game. Wait 60 seconds or longer, open Worksop (missing tabs should be back).

Close Worksop, save the game. Then quit the game and deactivate "Universal missing menus fixer". And done, now everything should work again.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12192

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Awesome mod, but i have a problem.

The MCM settings (enable damage, enable voice etc) wont save after i change them. When i open MCM they have always returned to defaults. This does not happen with any other mod's MCM menu and even happens if i change only one option at a time.
Please help, i would love to experience all the other options!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Hello,

I am trying to find some Lacks and CTD reasons.

Papyrus log shows me many of these entries:

stack:
    [ (0014D084)].Sound.PlayAndWait() - "<native>" Line ?
    [CrxInitQuest (B9012171)].crxinitquestscript.PlaySound() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXInitQuestScript.psc" Line 397
    [ (FF078CDB)].crxcrworkshopobjectscript.CreateSpFeetForm() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.psc" Line 255
    [ (FF078CDB)].crxcrworkshopobjectscript.SetSpFeet() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.psc" Line 332
    [CrxInitQuest (B9012171)].crxinitquestscript.ShowRopesSpikesConfigurationMenu() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXInitQuestScript.psc" Line 358
    [CrxInitQuest (B9012171)].crxinitquestscript.ShowConfigurationMenu() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXInitQuestScript.psc" Line 249
    [ (B9014F0B)].Fragments:Perks:PRKF_CrxConfigurePerk_02014F0B.Fragment_Entry_00() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Fragments\Perks\PRKF_CrxConfigurePerk_02014F0B.psc" Line 8
[05/31/2021 - 08:48:33PM] error: Cannot play a sound from a None object

fallout4_papyruslog_ckyj9m.jpg

What does this mean ? Is there something going wrong here?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, meph17 said:

I get some conflict between this mod and Blood Rust And Bone mod, but I don't know how to fix it and the BRnB menu disappeared.

Best thing is to make a patch.  In the left panel, right-click WorkshopMenuMain and do "Copy as override into..." and make a new plugin that is an ESP with ESL flag, and name it something like "merged patch".  Then go to your new patch and open WorkshopMenuMain, and drag the "Creation Club" and "BBB_Menu_Main" entries into your new one so it looks like this:

image.png

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Best thing is to make a patch.  In the left panel, right-click WorkshopMenuMain and do "Copy as override into..." and make a new plugin that is an ESP with ESL flag, and name it something like "merged patch".  Then go to your new patch and open WorkshopMenuMain, and drag the "Creation Club" and "BBB_Menu_Main" entries into your new one so it looks like this:

Thanks a lot, it worked! :)

• 4 weeks later...

So Nick Valentine's sandbox package led him to self-crucify on an unoccupied Crucifix, and now his AI is completely screwed. He follows me around in permanent crucified-animation and his dialogue has stopped working (can't even dismiss him anymore). So yeah, slightly annoying.
If there's a fix that'd be great to know, but honestly at this point I'm settling for a vent of frustration here.

7 minutes ago, sd47 said:

So Nick Valentine's sandbox package led him to self-crucify on an unoccupied Crucifix, and now his AI is completely screwed. He follows me around in permanent crucified-animation and his dialogue has stopped working (can't even dismiss him anymore). So yeah, slightly annoying.
If there's a fix that'd be great to know, but honestly at this point I'm settling for a vent of frustration here.

You can probably use the console to resetai 2f25 or click on him and cf "actor.setcompanion" false false to dismiss.

On 8/15/2021 at 1:33 AM, vaultbait said:

You can probably use the console to resetai 2f25 or click on him and cf "actor.setcompanion" false false to dismiss.

Thanks for the suggestion, but didn't work out. Was able to dismiss, but still permanently stuck looping between CRX and idle animation, with no voicelines or dialogue working. Tried all sorts of enable/disable, hire/fire, resetai combinations but no dice. 

12 hours ago, sd47 said:

Thanks for the suggestion, but didn't work out. Was able to dismiss, but still permanently stuck looping between CRX and idle animation, with no voicelines or dialogue working. Tried all sorts of enable/disable, hire/fire, resetai combinations but no dice. 

Have you tried using the console to kill and then resurrect the NPC? That's usually a last resort and will likely reset things like affinity progress, but would be interesting to know if at least that clears the issue.

On 8/19/2021 at 2:35 PM, vaultbait said:

Have you tried using the console to kill and then resurrect the NPC? That's usually a last resort and will likely reset things like affinity progress, but would be interesting to know if at least that clears the issue.

Ha, well, I tried this on another NPC who was having the same issue (Already gave up on Nick. He's long gone. RIP) and while it reset their follower status, inventory, and who knows what else: they're still forever stuck in crucifix animations. Even after removing them from the cross and deleting the thing in workship, it doesnt stop.

I'll be honest, I think I'll just be slowly removing all the Crosses I have around my settlements this playthrough, and not using the mod in future runs. It's really well made, but holy crap is it bugging out on me now.

Hello,

unfortunately i experienced the same thing with npcs. they were hanging in the air without a cross and constantly played this crx animation, they didn't follow me though because they wanted to try the cross in a settlement probably rather randomly. i tried everything to get the ki back to normal. no chance. not even with console commands like kill, resurrect or recycleactor.

i could delete the cross, but the npcs still hung in the animation loop of the cross. when i commanded them to follow me, they did so, but then immediately went into the cross animation.

finally i had to remove the npc from the game via disable. i have uninstalled crx in the meantime. very sad, basically i liked the mod very much, also because it was supported by commonwealth captives.

i don't know if the mod author is still reading here, but this must be patched in any case. in this state it is not recommended.

50 minutes ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

unfortunately i experienced the same thing with npcs. they were hanging in the air without a cross and constantly played this crx animation, they didn't follow me though because they wanted to try the cross in a settlement probably rather randomly. i tried everything to get the ki back to normal. no chance. not even with console commands like kill, resurrect or recycleactor.

i could delete the cross, but the npcs still hung in the animation loop of the cross. when i commanded them to follow me, they did so, but then immediately went into the cross animation.

All of these issues are caused by the scripts attached to the CRX crosses.  The scripts have timers that trigger the animations, screams, blood placement, etc.  Unfortunately, the timers don't always get canceled properly when the actors leave the crosses.  If that happens, the cross objects and their scripts persist (even if you disable the crosses themselves) and keep running on the actors.

It is sometimes possible to manually cancel the timers with console commands, but sometimes the timers bug out and run constantly, so they get re-enabled immediately when you cancel them.

These issues can be avoided if you disable the animations, screams, and spikes/blood in the CRX MCM.

43 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

All of these issues are caused by the scripts attached to the CRX crosses.  The scripts have timers that trigger the animations, screams, blood placement, etc.  Unfortunately, the timers don't always get canceled properly when the actors leave the crosses.  If that happens, the cross objects and their scripts persist (even if you disable the crosses themselves) and keep running on the actors.

It is sometimes possible to manually cancel the timers with console commands, but sometimes the timers bug out and run constantly, so they get re-enabled immediately when you cancel them.

These issues can be avoided if you disable the animations, screams, and spikes/blood in the CRX MCM.

So there is no way to normalise the npc again once it has happened, other than to make the settings in the mcm beforehand?

So if the timer script is stuck, you can only switch off the npc.

Ok, then I will make the settings in the mcm.

• 8 months later...

Love this mod.

The first crucified victim screamed bloody murder.  But when I built the second cross at another settlement, the victim screamed once originally when the spikes were applied and after that there are only text statements that she is screaming.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong and how to correct it?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

hello

great mod, but new version (1.10) cause some horrible bug where companion stops makes sounds after using cross, also all sounds on crosses glitched on all of em (hard tell when but pretty soon/day after installing it). i have to revert to like 10 hours old save file.

the version i used before (1.4) never had this but i wanted to to know if there is newer version with more crosses but old scripts

also is there way to remove scripts from glitched follower via console?

On 4/4/2021 at 9:49 AM, poblivion said:

Thanks

i use homemaker and crx and they work (crx 1.4 and 1.10). altho maybe cause i use older homemaker or older fallout build. just saying its likely not homemaker thats issue. 

• 6 months later...

Mod worked great for a while, but I placed an X-cross in one of my settlements and now any time one of my companions goes anywhere near that settlement they get stuck permanently going in and out of the x-cross animation and cannot be interacted with. When I tried to go back to an old save and scrap it, the game crashed immediately. Is there any way to fix this?

• 5 months later...