On 11/7/2023 at 11:49 PM, .BlinkZ said:

All new stuff works fine. Aside from this furniture i am able to assign NPCs and they stand in the default position but i am unable to configure this one. Any ideas?

This furniture isn't really ready, there is no script/animation for it, just model for now. It shouldn't be even available in the workshop menu.

On 11/18/2023 at 9:35 AM, skybird said:

Update and fyi: while visiting one of my settlements Mac once again went on an empty cross. This time I clicked release on the cross even when I didnt assign him to it, he came of and now he talks again. The blood however is still visible on his legs. 

You can remove blood overlays in Looks Menu. Just go to overlays section and remove Crx overlays.

• 1 month later...

I've always loved this mod, it's one of my permanently installed mods that I use for every single playthrough.  The new version is absolutely amazing except for one problem, and yes, it is mentioned in the description, and that is that you can't use the furniture yourself.  I'm thinking about getting into the CK again to see if I can change it so you can.

Either way though it's amazing work :D

Edited by whippingirl2
clarification
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2023 at 9:57 AM, Despacito_22 said:

Hello, i keep aiming at the slave post or the lying cross but nothing appears except for the slave post guard. Is there a specific place i need to aim at to access the prompt?

It's hard to say from the description - pls send screenshot

On 12/30/2023 at 5:29 PM, vaultbait said:

I haven't looked, but my initial guess for the reason is a lack of first person animations.

In new version 2.1 player can use all the furniture as guard or slave. It required a small tweak to some animations and script change.

On 1/8/2024 at 4:01 AM, cockroach666 said:

so i have someone nailed up. it says they're dead, but are still able to speak.

NPCs are not dead from the game point of view. They keep playing idle dead animation so technically still can speak. When NPC is assigned to CRX furniture the voice should be removed but if you have subtitles on they can still appear.

On 2/18/2024 at 2:41 PM, Hello539 said:

Can't assign to the Slave Guard Post. The Post itself works fine but the Guard position is bugged.

Could be that it's placed somewhere where it's not accessible. Try using "move to furniture" option from configuration menu or send a screenshot where the problem is. Also in version 2.1 player can use any furniture so check if that solves the problem. 

1 hour ago, Oakern said:

In new version 2.1 player can use all the furniture as guard or slave. It required a small tweak to some animations and script change.

The new rack and using the player as the guard works great and is super cool. Thanks for sharing this :)

I finally managed to get the type of mod that I wanted with some extra editing.

image.png.64f909e4cc7d94c838a03d257a30228a.png

Thanks to this mod, there was cross pose with ropes that fit with the model pose that I wanted. With a bit of editing with the pose and position I was able to fit Momiji in the cross perfectly! Thanks to the companion mod too.

I have a minor problem though, I can't make her stay in the cross.

I assign her to the cross and after a few seconds she just decides to leave. How can I make her stay on the cross?

EDIT: Sorry for the trouble, I browsed around the thread and tried making her unconscious. I hope this makes her stay indefinitely.
EDIT again: Hmm...even the unconscious setting didn't work. I really couldn't make her stay unlike when she's on the prisoner mat.

On 11/22/2016 at 2:51 AM, Oakern said:

• CRXXX crosses don't have poses with ropes in BETA version.

Ahh I have overlooked this. I downloaded the 2.1 BETA version and was wondering why the new crosses only had nails in them. Will we get the new CRXXX crosses with ropes? I ended up using the old CRX because of the ropes.

To anyone using the new CRXXX Crosses, do the NPCs still get off the cross or do they stay indefinitely? Because in the Old CRX Crosses they just leave after some time.

Edited by BBDannyR
On 11/21/2016 at 1:51 PM, Oakern said:

Player can use any CRXXX furniture as guard or slave

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I never got a chance to try to do that myself, I'm glad you beat me to it :D

I think all furniture mods should be made like this, so you can teleport the user to the furniture (because they often get stuck) and change poses and all that.

On 12/28/2016 at 7:05 AM, Agnot2014 said:

OK I like the no Nails great, but the damage? you removed the nails. I wanted this for BDSM play. I will wait for the no damage version, if you decide to make a version for play.

You can set damage to zero.  Or at least the last version you can, I haven't tried this one.  At any rate, it doesn't really kill them, it makes them play a dead animation and you can revive them.

I am working now on new animations with ropes only. The damage selector menu still is and will be there to give maximum flexibility to the player.

Doing the dead animation trick was the only way to make dead NPC stay on cross and again having option to revieve is the most flexible solution.

Hey I know someone already asked this, but I'm having trouble finding that post in here. My character has blood on the wrists and it's stayed with her even after going to a previous save. Now you said something about using the Looks Menu to fix it? Can you elaborate on that please?

9 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Hey I know someone already asked this, but I'm having trouble finding that post in here. My character has blood on the wrists and it's stayed with her even after going to a previous save. Now you said something about using the Looks Menu to fix it? Can you elaborate on that please?

You have to go to console mode (on PC it's ' or @ key, depending on keyboard you have) click on npc so id like ff000abc shows on the screen, next type in console "slm npc_id_here"

Looks menu should popup. Close the console using the same key go to Body -> Overlays look for overlays staring with $$CrxNailWound select overlay hit x key on keyboard to edit and remove by hitting space key or just clicking on the overlay name. Remove all wounds accept changes, exit LooksMenu.

On 3/13/2024 at 2:45 AM, Oakern said:

You have to go to console mode (on PC it's ' or @ key, depending on keyboard you have) click on npc so id like ff000abc shows on the screen, next type in console "slm npc_id_here"

Looks menu should popup. Close the console using the same key go to Body -> Overlays look for overlays staring with $$CrxNailWound select overlay hit x key on keyboard to edit and remove by hitting space key or just clicking on the overlay name. Remove all wounds accept changes, exit LooksMenu.

Okay great thanks. Turns out I could also just shut down the game and return to an older save. Also seem to do the trick. But either way I love the new Additions to the mod.

I just wanted to report that this mod is causing all kinds of bugs to my game. Moment I put any of these crosses or devices from the workshop menu into a settlements I've encountered the loss of main character voice, unable to fast travel to the settlement getting a forever black load screen with music in the background, even encountered where I was running back from concord to Sanctuary and halfway to Red Rocket Inn the game just goes black like it tried to auto teleport me then went to black screen with the load icon never stopping. Encountered where my character just stopped in place and was pulled halfway across Sanctuary toward one of the crosses like it was trying to force me onto one. Just all kinds of issues.