Something like that could get extensive, obviously. But I have no problem doing it.

Well, there is a, slight problem there. I'd rather he did not just, know, what the player had - i.e the player being fully clothed when he gives his line. Not sure if there is a way around that, unless you can also check for the Revealing keyword as well, and maybe the player wearing nothing like the SOS Underwear, etc. So that would only leave mods that are setup, in a sense, improperly(bikinis, undewear, etc, using any slot other than 52), which either let him know somehow, or I'd have a line where he'd mention that he doesn't know.

Otherwise, I would be fine with giving him lines like that..

There is some lines like that, here. Though you may have seen those already. There probably will be some more like that too.

Oh boy, just what did I get myself into...

Going to have the line about the schong/gender under a, You look like you are curious about something, line from the player.

Hey, if writing those dialogues is a problem (which now I understand they could very well be), then there's no need to do it at all. Whatever you prefer, no problem :shy:.

I only mentioned that idea because 1) I do like this kind of comments as made by Inigo and such and 2) Setting them up is very easy, with just a few Race/Sex conditions.

The lines about schong/gender may be a bit more interesting in the sense that through PC Selachii characters and Mizuno's comments on it, they can be used to provide more (cultural) background on the topic, outside of the info that's already in the mod or the one that will be implemented with the Legacy book. But again, only if you like the idea and want to go for it.

Re that link, yeah, those are the lines I used.

For the record, I think I can check if any equipped armor has the SOS_Genitals keyword, which would only happen when the schlong is equipped and visible (Regardless of if it's due to the player being naked or wearing revealing armor), so if any comment may need/benefit from knowing that fact, it can be done. On top of that, I can check for the shark schlong factions themselves, so even if it's not visible and we need the PC to tell him about it, I can tailor the PC dialogue to reflect what kind of schlong they currently have (or if they have one at all in the case of females). So there's that.

Okay, newsflash: I'll be posting the update (3.17) sometime soon. I've decided to change the way the files are organized, for the sake of cleanliness, and because that way I can keep each individual file under 100 MB and thus upload them directly to LL's servers (don't really like messing with Mega, so as long as I can keep doing this, I think it'll stay this way). This is how it will go:

1. Main file with the base race mod, for SOS and UNP. Mandatory, obviously, lol.
  2. NPC plugin, main version aka meant for use with Yiffy Age 3.0.
  3. NPC plugin, vanilla/Non-YA version (note that this one has NOT been updated yet, so it is at it was on 3.16, i.e. no new content has been added). Doesn't require the YA version of the plugin, it's either this or the main one.
  4. CBBE patch, with the fix for the googly feet textures (not sure if it was present in this version but I know for a fact it is in the Lite/Nexus version of the mod, so better to mention it just in case).

Some of the changes have been posted on the thread already, and some others have not. Still, all of them (the most relevant ones, anyway) will be listed in the changelog.

The main plugin includes a standalone copy of BadDog's latest Hoodies system, as well as the required scripts; they are straight out of YA 3.0's file, so there shouldn't be any problem with file overwriting. This means the requirements for the main file are mostly the same, with the addition of PapyrusUtil (which most people will have already because it comes bundled with SL, but I'll list it in the requirements anyway, just in case). Do note that later updates may instead require an hypothetical Hoodies framework .esm that may or may not be developed and posted by BD in the near future, but nothing has been decided yet.

Also, you should know that due to the changes to the Hoodies system and a re-structuring of some dialogues and quests I had to do, chances are you will NOT be able to update from 3.16 to 3.17 mid-game. You can give it a tryif you want, but the officially sanctioned way is to start a brand new game if you want to install 3.17.

For this very reason, the current 3.16 version of the mod will remain available through the Mega link, as it is right now. It should also come in handy for those that may not want to upgrade to YA 3.0 until it's out of beta, because the 3.16 version requires YA 2.x.

Still have a bit more to do with these lines for Mizuno.

PC – [PlayerIsASelachii] You look like you are curious about something.
          |
         M – This is probably going to be somewhat awkward, but...
                 |
               M - ...you probably know that our race does not view modesty as that important.
                       |
                      M – So I feel a little curious about you in that sense. You do know what I mean, right?
                             |
                           [PC] Yes, I...see.
                                    |
                                   M – Well, it is your choice, I do not want to force you.
                                           |
                                          [PC] [NoRevealingKeyword]Well, stripped it is. 
                                          [PC] [NoRevealingKeyword] I'd rather not.
                                          [PC] [RevealingKeyword] I think I have chosen already. 
                                                   |
                                                  M – [PCIsMale, Sheath] Just like mine – no real surprise.
                                                          |
                                                         M – Still good, though.

M – [PCIsMale, Uncut] First time I've seen one like that.
                                                          | 
                                                         M – I have heard about it though.
                                                                 |
                                                                M – What does it feel like?
                                                                        |
                                                                       [PC] Just like a big one, with a long sheath, I think.
                                                                                |
                                                                               M – Well, I'm not jealous.
                                                                                       |
                                                                                      M – Eh, maybe a little. 

[PC] Well, it is a bitch to clean. 
                                                                               |
                                                                              M – Maybe I can help you with that...if you want.

M – [PCIsMale, Cut] Now that is not at all common.
                                                          |
                                                         M – Most of the Healers of our race are hesitant to do it, and want to make absolutely sure – even if the can restore it.

M – [PCIsMale, SheathCanine] Is that not like a...dog? Wow.
                                                           |
                                                          M – Saw ones like that in Lana's books...

M – [PCIsMale, NoSchlongCunt] What the...is that...?
                                                          |
                                                         [PC] Yes, it is.
                                                                 | 
                                                                M – Well, do you...do you consider yourself male, or...?
                                                                        |
                                                                       [PC] Of course I do.
                                                                                |
                                                                               M – Is my nose bleeding? No? Whatever, that is hot.

[PC] So what if I lack breasts? 
                                                                               |
                                                                              M – If you like yourself, then I can like it too.

[PC] 

[PC] Surprised, eh?
                                                                  |
                                                                 M – Yes...that is...hot.
                                                                           | 
                                                                          M – Well, do you...do you consider yourself male, or...?
                                                                                  |
                                                                                [PC] Of course I do.
                                                                                         |
                                                                                        M – Is my nose bleeding? No? Whatever, I like it.

[PC] So what if I lack breasts? 
                                                                                         |
                                                                                        M – If you like yourself, then I can like it too.

M – [PCIsFemale, NoSchlong] You, are beautiful.

M – [PCIsFemale, Sheath]  Wha...you have...
                                                          |
                                                         M - ...one just like mine. Wow.

M – [PCIsFemale, Uncut] First time I've seen one like that.
                                                          | 
                                                         M – I have heard about it though.
                                                                 |
                                                                M – What does it feel like?
                                                                        |
                                                                       [PC] Just like a big one, with a long sheath, I think.
                                                                                |
                                                                               M – Well, I'm not jealous.
                                                                                       |
                                                                                      M – Eh, maybe a little. 

[PC] Well, it is a bitch to clean. 
                                                                               |

M – [PCIsFemale, Cut] Now that is not at all common.
                                                          |
                                                         M – Most of the Healers of our race are hesitant to do it, and want to make absolutely sure – even if the can restore it.

M – [PCIsFemale, SheathCanine] Is that not like a...dog? Wow.
                                                           |
                                                          M – Saw ones like that in Lana's books...

[PC] [RevealingKeyword] Stare all you want, like you said yourself.

[PC] No. Can you just say it?
                                   |
                                  M – I...I...dammit. 
                                         |
                                        M – I...I just want to see you naked, okay?
                                               |
                                              [PC] [NoRevealingKeyword] That's better. 
                                              [PC] [NoRevealingKeyword] What? NO!
                                              [PC] [RevealingKeyword] Seriously?
                                              [PC] [RevealingKeyword] What do you think I am hiding?

May vary some of this more. Also, probably will just repeat the gender/schlong conditional lines, so I don't have to do several more variations. Also, a few of those are, well, just in case.  ;) The ones where the Keyword isn't required will unlock a secondary line of dialog...requiring the player to strip. If the player does not, or chooses to wait, the line does not appear until then.

Also, something about Mizuno's siblings(follows up on the existing talk about him, i.e an additional option when asking about his family)...

[PC] Any siblings?
                                                          |
                                                         M – Three. A brother and two sisters.
                                                                 |
                                                                M – Kumo is not that bad, but...Ame and Ike...insufferable. 
                                                                       |
                                                                      [PC] Kumo?
                                                                              |
                                                                             M – The Younger brother. Always a bit shorter than me, height wise. 
                                                                                     |
                                                                                    M – Always had to keep him out of trouble with my sisters – which they caused, every single time.

[PC] Ame?
                                                                              |
                                                                             M – She is my age, but never really connected with me. Instead, she formed a bond with my younger sister, Ike. 
                                                                                     |
                                                                                    M – Though as you may imagine, Ame imagines herself as older, even if she is well aware that she is not. 

[PC] Ike?
                                                                              |
                                                                            M – Younger sister. Just as bad, if not worse, than Ame. 
                                                                                   |
                                                                                  M – She hated baths with a passion, and it was not the bath that was her problem. 
                                                                                          |
                                                                                         M – It was having to bathe with me and Kumo. I'll leave you to figure out why.
                                                                                                 |
                                                                                                [PC] Has she changed at all?
                                                                                                        |
                                                                                                       M – HA. No. The letter Ame sent, suggested that she has been in a relationship with Anna, an Imperial living in Same-Shuto. 

Going to put all of this into a new document soon.

Still have a bit more to do with these lines for Mizuno. [...]

May vary some of this more. Also, probably will just repeat the gender/schlong conditional lines, so I don't have to do several more variations. Also, a few of those are, well, just in case.  ;) The ones where the Keyword isn't required will unlock a secondary line of dialog...requiring the player to strip. If the player does not, or chooses to wait, the line does not appear until then.

Like it very much so far, lol  :P. This is what I'm talking about. All that I can do, I think. I could probably even add a script to the "Well, stripped it is" line that strips the torso item from the player automatically, so you don't have to exit dialogue and remove it manually and the conversation can contine smoothly instead.

Also, that line... "Maybe I can help you with that...if you want". Now I'm wondering, will it be possible to create a soft link to SL, so that I can trigger/start a scene if it's installed but I don't need to make it into a hard requirement? Because it could come in handy for lines like these, lol. I'll have to do some research on SL scripting. For, huh, scientific purposes  :D.

Too late to be in the upcoming update (going to post it very soon, just gotta double-check I packed everything I should and I'll start the upload), and as you said yourself they are not finished yet, but really looking forward to integrating the finished version.

Also, something about Mizuno's siblings(follows up on the existing talk about him, i.e an additional option when asking about his family)...

Like it as well, and shouldn't be hard to add it to the sub-menu about him. Neat :lol:.

Aaand new version is up! All info is in the description and the changelog. Give it a try and see if you like it.

Do note that due to the file-split I did (which also happened to be a last-minute decision), the chances of me having screwed up and missed some files or something like that are very high, so as always, make sure to report any bugs or issues you may come across.

Enjoy  :lol:!

For the new update, does this mean that you still have a copy of BDHS's system inside Shark Race?

Yes, because the thing about moving it to the YA system through the NPC plugin didn't quite work out (chances are I made some stupid mistake just like the last time around), and to be honest I didn't feel like debugging and wanted to post the update already.

It's not the best scenario, I'll give you that, but so far we've had this mod's Hoodies quest (well, the previous version of it) running at the same time as the YA one, and it doesn't seem to cause any significant issues. The systems don't even seem to clash, since their keywords and schlong lists are different.

If the BDHS master file as planned by BadDog is finished/posted by the time I start thinking about a new update, I'll make the change as soon as I get the chance; otherwise, I'll try to get the YA workaround right and will strip the sheath from the main plugin.

For the new update, does this mean that you still have a copy of BDHS's system inside Shark Race?

Yes, because the thing about moving it to the YA system through the NPC plugin didn't quite work out (chances are I made some stupid mistake just like the last time around), and to be honest I didn't feel like debugging and wanted to post the update already.

It's not the best scenario, I'll give you that, but so far we've had this mod's Hoodies quest (well, the previous version of it) running at the same time as the YA one, and it doesn't seem to cause any significant issues. The systems don't even seem to clash, since their keywords and schlong lists are different.

If the BDHS master file as planned by BadDog is finished/posted by the time I start thinking about a new update, I'll make the change as soon as I get the chance; otherwise, I'll try to get the YA workaround right and will strip the sheath from the main plugin.

once BDHS's new update comes out I could set it up for you to save you some time.

Okay, so, as you may know if you have read the thread I started in the SL subforums, I've been tinkering with ways to add SL functionality to the mod (i.e. trigger scenes via dialogue or similar stuff), and thanks to the help of some other people, I think I found a way to do so. This would mean if my further testing proves successful as well, I will be able to add such functions to the mod if we want.

So, taking the latests dialogues for Mizuno as an example, this dialogue:

[PC] Well, it  [the male Uncut schlong, available by manually selecting the Female No Schlong for a male character, BTW] is a bitch to clean. 

|

could be given such functionality. If SL is not installed, it will just be a comment, and nothing else; dialogue will procceed as normal. But if SL is installed, I can instead lead to a different dialogue branch where the player can agree to have Mizuno, huh, help him with that  :P.

Likewise, I think I can set the mod up in a way that allows me to add dialogue lines only available if SL is present, so for example if I wanted to add a way to trigger a scene with a specific NPC, I could write all the dialogue and set up all the scripts and so and simply add a condition for the starting line or whatever that requires SL to be installed to show up, so anyone that doesn't have SL installed (unlikely, let's be honest, but still possible) is not stuck with a line that does nothing even though it's supposed to lead to a scene.

I am not 100% sure I will implement such a system, and I want to hear Kuroyami's thoughts on this, so it's not guaranteed to happen. But still, I'm liking this way of linking without adding hard dependencies, so as far as I'm concerned, if we can come up with proper situations and dialogues where SL can make sense, then it's going in  :shy:.

once BDHS's new update comes out I could set it up for you to save you some time.

That would be helpful, yes. My schedule is not definite for the time being, so I may end up being very busy when the framework comes out, so I guess I could send you the current WIP plugins for the race so you can set it all up. If you don't mind, that is. I'll keep it in mind.

Okay, so, as you may know if you have read the thread I started in the SL subforums, I've been tinkering with ways to add SL functionality to the mod (i.e. trigger scenes via dialogue or similar stuff), and thanks to the help of some other people, I think I found a way to do so. This would mean if my further testing proves successful as well, I will be able to add such functions to the mod if we want.

[PC] Well, it  [the male Uncut schlong, available by manually selecting the Female No Schlong for a male character, BTW] is a bitch to clean. 

|

could be given such functionality. If SL is not installed, it will just be a comment, and nothing else; dialogue will procceed as normal. But if SL is installed, I can instead lead to a different dialogue branch where the player can agree to have Mizuno, huh, help him with that  :P.

Likewise, I think I can set the mod up in a way that allows me to add dialogue lines only available if SL is present, so for example if I wanted to add a way to trigger a scene with a specific NPC, I could write all the dialogue and set up all the scripts and so and simply add a condition for the starting line or whatever that requires SL to be installed to show up, so anyone that doesn't have SL installed (unlikely, let's be honest, but still possible) is not stuck with a line that does nothing even though it's supposed to lead to a scene.

Probably will make that line a bit different for the final version, but otherwise I don't mind having that possible function. Obviously do not use SL myself(Though I have before), but I have no idea if there would be a similarly simple(ish?) way to have such a soft link for OSA/OSex. Either way, I did imagine that like as a hint to the player that he'd have no issue with, well, a bit of fun in that sense, so...

Otherwise, I'm thinking of something similar to this for Fume - the conversation option that opens up after her quest, begins with her explaining a bit about herself, mainly her gender. Now, I don't want to make that mistake that ME: Andromeda made with a similar character, hence why this dialog/story is only available to the player after her quest. But in the same vein as the Player/Mizuno, certain lines of her's would depend on her armor having the revealing keyword, and perhaps if not, she could remove it to show the player. Though there is the fact that Aoki's SOS - Revealing Armors mod doesn't touch the Steel Plate/Nord Plate armor, so even with the Remodeled Armor mod(with the Skirt and Panties Zapped), it would not have the keyword even if the mesh is open enough to show things off. 

As a bit of a suggestion though, if the Cut/Uncut split is ever done, then maybe Bad Dog's Slit schlong could be a temporary sub for the "NoSchlongCunt option, where it would be the male mesh/AA for the existing "NoSchlong" addon is the slit mesh(maybe just the base mesh, without the transitions). 

Probably will start working with Tyris(the female Argonian Vampire) next, since I'm not thinking of doing too much with her. I'll add a few more details on her to the blog, including some simple changes to the location where she is found - should be a very small list. 

|

could be given such functionality. If SL is not installed, it will just be a comment, and nothing else; dialogue will procceed as normal. But if SL is installed, I can instead lead to a different dialogue branch where the player can agree to have Mizuno, huh, help him with that  tongue.png.

I am not 100% sure I will implement such a system, and I want to hear Kuroyami's thoughts on this, so it's not guaranteed to happen. But still, I'm liking this way of linking without adding hard dependencies, so as far as I'm concerned, if we can come up with proper situations and dialogues where SL can make sense, then it's going in  shy.gif

Hey, I think I might know a way that this could be done without adding in a hard dependency to SexLab. It takes some scripting, as SexLab needs to be initiated via scripts, but it's very possible and I'd be glad to help when I can, which will probably be in a week or two after my RL schedule clears up some more.

Oh, I just looked at the SL thread you made and you already figured it out. But I will gladly help if you need it.

post-62699-0-52472900-1505018418_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-70660000-1505018431_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-68066400-1505018446_thumb.png

Kage wa itsumo modoru

Yep, love the new look for the male textures.  :P

Though I'll probably make a slight personal edit, just changing the voice set the race uses, to the one used for Altmer. Did that already for the Lykaios mod, mostly for a character concept I have - no idea where I'll post screenshots of it, if I get it right.  

More comments from Mizuno about the player's race.

Nord

M – [PlayerIsANord] You are from here, or perhaps have ancestry here in Skyrim? 
                       |
                    [PC] Yes, I was born here. 
                            |
                           M – What do you think of the...current situation here?
                                   |
                                 [PC] [MainQuestActive OR “WayOfTheVoice” completed] Well, these dragons are getting annoying...
                                          |
                                         M – There is reason to both fear and respect dragons, though I take your point. 

[PC] [MainQuestActive OR “WayOfTheVoice” completed] Civil War or no, the Dragons are the bigger threat to Skyrim, right now.
                                          |
                                         M – Some probably will not see things as you do, but I think you are right. 

[PC] Day to day, you know how it is.
                                          |
                                         M – Yes, I know. All too well. 

[PC] I don't care, I am just out for myself.
                                          |
                                         M – A mercenary attitude, but not unreasonable. 

[PC] Perhaps, but I was born elsewhere.
                            |
                           M – Why did you come to Skyrim?
                                   |
                                  [PC] You could say I felt the call of, home.
                                           |
                                          M -  I see. I have sometimes felt that way myself, but have made the best of it here.

[PC] I wanted to defend my ancestral home.
                                           |
                                          M – I'm not sure I fully understand the Stormcloak's reasoning, but I am trying.
                                                 |
                                                M – Selachii have believed in religious freedom for centuries, and to that end, I do understand. 

[PC] Skyrim is part of the Empire, and I want to help quell this rebellion.
                                          |
                                         M – Do you believe the Rebellion is, completely wrong?
                                                 |
                                               [PC] Yes, there is no reason for their treasonous attitude. 
                                                       |
                                                      M – Maybe, but I have seen some sense in it – though I have little stake in the conflict.

[PC] No, but breaking from the Empire is not the best choice.
                                                       |
                                                      M – It does lack in sense to leave allies behind so easily, but when those allies seem to not care about your interests?
                                                             |
                                                            M – Though I have not personally looked into the reasoning behind the rebellion, so I may be misinformed.

[PC] Fate? Chance? I do not know, and do not care. 
                                          |
                                         M – Sounds liberating. Rather than beholden to a purpose, you get to choose.

Still have to finish the rest of the vanilla races, but since they are playable in YA...

Dremora

M – [PlayerIsADremora] You...why did I not notice this before?
                      |
                    [PC] What does that mean?
                             |
                           M – I am not too interested in Conjuration, but I have seen the College's mentor in that school summon such things, or teach about such spells.
                                  |
                                 M – Forgive my ignorance, but, you are a Dremora, right?
                                        |
                                      [PC] No, just a Dunmer. 
                                              |
                                             M – Surely you je...of course you are.

[PC] What else do you think I am?
                                              |
                                             M – Certainly not a scamp, that is for sure. 

[PC] What, did the horns give it away?
                                               |
                                             M – Yes, and no.  

Still have to finish the Snow Elf one.

Also, I had a thought about one of the vanilla quests. 

PC - [“Paarthurnax” QuestActive, Stage 20 ONLY] You want to say something?
        |
       M – Those two...do they even know what they want from you?
              |
            [PC] What?
                    |
                  M – Well, Paarthuranx as helped you, risking a lot.
                         |
                        M – Would you really want to kill him so easily?
                                |
                              [PC] No, I am not going to do it.
                                      |
                                     M -... (Waiting for PC to say why)
                                          |
                                        [PC] He is an ally, and I will respect that.
                                                 |
                                                M – I understand that, perfectly.

[PC] Whatever future there is for Paarthurnax, I will not take it away from him.
                                                 |
                                                M – That is a...powerful sentiment. One I think Delphine may not understand.

[PC] I trust him, and he has done nothing but help me thus far.
                                                |
                                               M – Wise, friend. 

[PC] Yes, there is a danger to leaving him alive.
                                      |
                                     M – Perhaps there is, but do you know that?
                                            |
                                          M – Such a choice may not be one to make out of fear.

[PC] I am not sure I have a choice.
                                      |
                                    M – You do. No matter what it seems like, you do.

[PC] They want me to kill a dragon, simple as that. 
                    |
                  M – Random dragons attacking cities or villages, I would find easier to understand.
                         |
                        M – A peaceful one, mediating on the voice on an isolated mountain?
                               |
                              M – Who has seemingly no wish to follow the paths of his fellow dragons?
                                      |
                                     M – I would not be one to call the choice you face, simple.
                                            |
                                           M – But it is yours to make.

I have used Arthmoor's "Paarthurnax Dilemma" since my first playthrough, and I'm hoping there won't be any conflict with that. 

More comments from Mizuno about the player's race. [...]

So far, I've added the only two comments (Altmer and Selachii) to the random "Any thoughts?" line. I could add the others as well and have them lead to deeper conversation branches, like you do here with Nords. Option B would be to add a separate line for race-related comments, but since those are going to be a one-off ('cause you don't expect the player to change race mid-game), maybe it's better to leave them under the generic thoughts line instead. We'll see.

Still have to finish the rest of the vanilla races, but since they are playable in YA...

Dremora [...]

Still have to finish the Snow Elf one.

Not a bad idea, indeed. There are some other mods out there that make Dremora playable, so that should work for the non-YA version as well without much editing (unless they don't use the vanilla Dremora race but rather add a copy of it, in which case it's simply impossible). Dialogue is also neutral enough to not require non-YA text.

Snow Elves, though... those would probably be another story. For example, there could be a reference to Ko'Maru's appearance/heritage in there, which works fine in YA bu doesn't make sense in a vanilla context.

Also, I had a thought about one of the vanilla quests. [...]

I have used Arthmoor's "Paarthurnax Dilemma" since my first playthrough, and I'm hoping there won't be any conflict with that. 

Again, so far I've added the Midden-related comments from the Eye of Magnus quest to the Thoughts line. I'm not sure whether to make a separate Quests line or leave it all in there. The latter doesn't sound bad, and IIRC is what Inigo does (except for his randomly-triggered comments, which are obviously outside of it).

Paarthurnax dilemma should work just fine as long as the quest stages are kept, i.e. telling Delphine to piss off properly closes the quest and sets stage 20 as completed. 

So far, I've added the only two comments (Altmer and Selachii) to the random "Any thoughts?" line. I could add the others as well and have them lead to deeper conversation branches, like you do here with Nords. Option B would be to add a separate line for race-related comments, but since those are going to be a one-off ('cause you don't expect the player to change race mid-game), maybe it's better to leave them under the generic thoughts line instead. We'll see.

Most others may not get that extensive. Maybe the Khajiit comment, but I'm not sure about that. 

Not a bad idea, indeed. There are some other mods out there that make Dremora playable, so that should work for the non-YA version as well without much editing (unless they don't use the vanilla Dremora race but rather add a copy of it, in which case it's simply impossible). Dialogue is also neutral enough to not require non-YA text.

Snow Elves, though... those would probably be another story. For example, there could be a reference to Ko'Maru's appearance/heritage in there, which works fine in YA bu doesn't make sense in a vanilla context.

Not too sure about the Dremora having horns in YA, since I have not tried them out yet(only did for that alpha of 3.0, where selecting a female dremora caused a crash), but that would be a distinctive feature to keep, as to have them not looking exactly like Dunmer. 

I was thinking I'd have Mizuno mention that you seem somewhat like Ko'Maru, but different. For YA that would mean you being somewhat related race-wise, and for vanilla, it would be similar, only the similarity would be just being fine in a frozen environment(i.e the frost resistance). Of course there probably will be also the similar confusion with the Falmer as the player as with Gelbor, and only in reverse, where the player can say "I prefer Snow Elf.". 

Again, so far I've added the Midden-related comments from the Eye of Magnus quest to the Thoughts line. I'm not sure whether to make a separate Quests line or leave it all in there. The latter doesn't sound bad, and IIRC is what Inigo does (except for his randomly-triggered comments, which are obviously outside of it).

Paarthurnax dilemma should work just fine as long as the quest stages are kept, i.e. telling Delphine to piss off properly closes the quest and sets stage 20 as completed. 

Well, in this specific instance, it is intended for a line to appear so long as the correct quest stage is active. Say if you talk to him right after getting the quest from Delphine while in or around High Hrothgar, you would then see the starting line to ask. Sure, there would be no hints that he would have something to say about it, but the player could speak with him for other reasons, and see that new line. It could work under "Any thoughts?", but that would make it a little less unique, and less obvious. 

Checked out a few things. 

- Not sure if Hiyasu not having a follower option is intended or not, but I would say that is fine. Given that he will require his quest to open that option up, it is better that you can't take him as a follower yet. Both for purposes of story(as he basically believes he made a mistake, and is going to serve his time for it - along with the fact that he knows his frost magic won't be that effective on the Frost Atronachs), and so there won't be any problems once the quest is added, no matter if it may be a version where a new game is advised or not.

Also, would there be any way to have the Frost Atronachs not attack you, unless you are there because of a bounty? As in, both the one inside is non-hostile, and the ones that spawn when you leave, don't, unless you were arrested and jailed by the Winterhold guards? 

-Looked at Mizuno's dialog. Have a few points on that.

-For the overhaul of his dialog, I plan to move his mention of the anthro on feral action to after his quest, meaning he may have that subtle reference as he does now, but you can't press him on it, until his quest is finished. 

-For his comment on the player's race, I really think it should be it's own line. Makes it a bit more direct, even if those lines have a high chance to be said, even with other conditions. 

-Need to add a line that suggests the player knows about Akario, even vaguely. This would obviously be Selachii specific. 

-Also need one, so that when Akario is added to the game, the player can definitely says they know him, and have met him in Skyrim - which will surprise Mizuno, since he has no idea. 

Also, he looks good in that Light Glass Armor. Did not take any screenshots, but I may get some soon. Removed that "Flame Glass" texture mod, and the Book of Silence textures still look good. 

- Not sure if Hiyasu not having a follower option is intended or not, but I would say that is fine. Given that he will require his quest to open that option up, it is better that you can't take him as a follower yet. Both for purposes of story(as he basically believes he made a mistake, and is going to serve his time for it - along with the fact that he knows his frost magic won't be that effective on the Frost Atronachs), and so there won't be any problems once the quest is added, no matter if it may be a version where a new game is advised or not.

Yup, it's intended. Thought it wouldn't make sense to have him available as a follower without his quest.

Also, would there be any way to have the Frost Atronachs not attack you, unless you are there because of a bounty? As in, both the one inside is non-hostile, and the ones that spawn when you leave, don't, unless you were arrested and jailed by the Winterhold guards? 

I didn't actually look into that; I didn't even touch them, so any behaviour is 100% vanilla. From my quick testing, it seems like their aggro is triggered via some collision box or something placed outside the player's cell, but it can also be triggered from the outside. I guess the devs didn't think anyone would get into the jail and close the cell unless they were actually sent there, lol. That, or it wasn't really properly implemented (which could be the reason, since the Chill lacks a map marker without USLEEP).

I'll see if I can do something about it.

-Looked at Mizuno's dialog. Have a few points on that.

-For the overhaul of his dialog, I plan to move his mention of the anthro on feral action to after his quest, meaning he may have that subtle reference as he does now, but you can't press him on it, until his quest is finished. 

Yeah, figured that one wasn't going to be so campy anymore. Still, I did (or at least I think I did, though it could be on the WIP file instead) a quick script edit that means the posterior dialogue is only available if you selected the "What do you mean by company?" line. Anyway, whatever you think fits best.

-For his comment on the player's race, I really think it should be it's own line. Makes it a bit more direct, even if those lines have a high chance to be said, even with other conditions. 

Fair enough, I'll set up a separate line. Won't take much work, so it's not a problem.

-Need to add a line that suggests the player knows about Akario, even vaguely. This would obviously be Selachii specific. 

-Also need one, so that when Akario is added to the game, the player can definitely says they know him, and have met him in Skyrim - which will surprise Mizuno, since he has no idea. 

Sounds good too.

post-62699-0-61955700-1505244905_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-02490500-1505244949_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-46109500-1505244968_thumb.png

Taki

Otherwise, added a link to the Current Characters entry in the blog to the Manifest for Deekus. Very simple, but I didn't want to add much that would not be there. The only exception to this, would be a bit of text vaguely referring to the Helm of Winterhold, which I'm not sure if that text can only be made to appear if the player is on the relevant quest/stage, and so that the...well, now that I think about it otherwise, if the helmet spawns there later, and if Deekus is dead...hmm...

Huh, no skimpy/revealing armor this time around? I almost expected it, lol  :P. To be fair, the Steel armor set is one of the few from the vanilla game that I actually didn't consider to look like crap, so there's that. Looking good. Perhaps I would not go for such a vivid blue for the hair, but with a bit of desaturation so it looks a bit more natural(ish), I'd dig that. Neat.

Otherwise, added a link to the Current Characters entry in the blog to the Manifest for Deekus. Very simple, but I didn't want to add much that would not be there. The only exception to this, would be a bit of text vaguely referring to the Helm of Winterhold, which I'm not sure if that text can only be made to appear if the player is on the relevant quest/stage, and so that the...well, now that I think about it otherwise, if the helmet spawns there later, and if Deekus is dead...hmm...

Don't think I ever did the related quest, but looking at the info on UESP, seems like the Helm is indeed spawned when the quest starts, and also the location is chosen at random. On top of that, I don't think it's possible to have text on a note vary depending on external factors (outside of stuff like using "<Alias=Player>" to get the PC's name or stuff like that), so I wouldn't really know how to go around it.

So, I'll probably have to skip that part. Everything else is fine, though.

Huh, no skimpy/revealing armor this time around? I almost expected it, lol   :P. To be fair, the Steel armor set is one of the few from the vanilla game that I actually didn't consider to look like crap, so there's that. Looking good. Perhaps I would not go for such a vivid blue for the hair, but with a bit of desaturation so it looks a bit more natural(ish), I'd dig that. Neat.

I do have most of the same mods loaded on this character(Yiffy Age, Remodeled Armor, SOS - Revealing Armors, BD's Skimpy Clothing, etc), but nothing that makes the Steel Armors revealing. Given that I'm going for heavy armor with him, it probably won't be until the Ebony or Daedric/Dragonbone(though I'm not sure of Aoki's Revealing Armors edits that one) that is revealing.

May have him wearing the Blades Armor as soon as he can get it, though. 

My detail skin for the Shark race. I also fitted a ancient nord helmet on it so nicely, You can use outfit studio to work with. That and a muzzle stormcloak helmet.  https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1l7g8zbwz3b6y9/shark%20race%20dark%20an%20white%20mod%20with%20helm%20nif.rar?dl=0

e8b558b4147d318cc28a8cb66914ee79.pngbc820848a4545b4ef7a0f947e9d2adca.png

Feel free to use, wanted to mod a kobold lizard race but too lazy.  If you post on nexus for me make sure to credit Dxl

Heck i would love to have a kobold race mod, shame the current shark mod dosen't use the cartoonish heads, There really needs to be a kobold mod for skyrim, cute lil lizard race

Heck i would love to have a kobold race mod, shame the current shark mod dosen't use the cartoonish heads, There really needs to be a kobold mod for skyrim, cute lil lizard race

I don't know what a kobold is, and while I would be willing to work on any new beast race mod ideas that may come up, we already have kind of a list over at Nightro's Race Mods thread and even then none of those are sure to happen at all until they actually happen.

Though if you or anyone else wants to work on other custom race mods using this race's assets (I also have the 2.75 version of the mod, which is the last one that used the cartoony heads, if need be) just let me know and we can figure something out. I'll probably be able to lend a hand too, though don't expect me to work fulltime on it. Just posting it for the record :shy:.