SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

I tend to start taking stuff for granted after I've had it for a while. Certainly, that's the case for me with SMP physics in SSE.

Then out of the blue, my auto killmove screenshotter snaps a picture like this- I named it "Dances With Wolves"

Dances With Wolves.png

Dual-Daggers flashing, skirt twirling, hair flying, earrings thrashing around ... just imagine how dull this image would've been had it been taken in SSE 3 years ago ... only 1 weapon at a time, static hair, clothes and jewelry ... NONE of the cool parts of this image were possible in SSE then, or if they were possible they were rudimentary (e.g. used animations instead of actual physics) and/or buggy (SMP locked up the game every 3 minutes).

Last night I played my 300+ mod SSE game (featuring physics-EVERYTHING) for ~5 hours straight without a crash or lockup! I knowwwww!

So thank you, SSE Modders. :classic_heart:

10 hours ago, sanya56714 said:

hana120 on inspection?

It was just to make screens.
Personally, I find the Cotr race less beautiful than the others.
It is pretty but less than the others, I wanted to test.

As for the armor, same thing. Very nice. But I wouldn't use it for the moment, in a universe like Skyrim (TES), I think it's not very nice. Too futuristic. And it looks a bit cheat to me. ?

2 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Было просто сделать ширмы.
Лично я считаю гонку Котр менее красивой, чем другие.
Он симпатичный, но меньше, чем другие, я хотел проверить.

Что касается брони, то же самое. Очень хорошо. Но пока я бы не стал его использовать, во вселенной, подобной Skyrim (TES), я думаю, что это не очень хорошо. Слишком футуристично. И мне это кажется немного обманом. ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27405 ?

6 minutes ago, Ar4chnid said:

I've been wondering how you do these screenshots - poses and ENB is one thing, but functioning facial expressions and background out of focus, how is that done? Is there a nice, handy dandy guide to be found somewhere?

You can apply expressions via console commands: Steam Community :: Guide :: MFG - Facial expressions for blurred backgrounds you can play with ENB depth of field settings or gimp/photoshop afterwards.

1 hour ago, Ar4chnid said:

I've been wondering how you do these screenshots - poses and ENB is one thing, but functioning facial expressions and background out of focus, how is that done? Is there a nice, handy dandy guide to be found somewhere?

For expressions, you also have this 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19688

This requires opparco mfg command.

But don't put MFG Fix or it won't work.
Just F.E.P and Opparco is enough.
For the blur, as Arshesnay says, either adjustments with the enbs or image retouching on Gimp or photoshop.

On 5/19/2021 at 10:36 AM, Ar4chnid said:

On 5/19/2021 at 10:45 AM, arshesney said:

You can apply expressions via console commands: Steam Community :: Guide :: MFG - Facial expressions for blurred backgrounds you can play with ENB depth of field settings or gimp/photoshop afterwards.

On 5/19/2021 at 12:21 PM, hana120 said:

For expressions, you also have this 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19688

This requires opparco mfg command.

But don't put MFG Fix or it won't work.
Just F.E.P and Opparco is enough.
For the blur, as Arshesnay says, either adjustments with the enbs or image retouching on Gimp or photoshop.

Pro tip, Nvidia Ansel works on SSE. The features are limited, but you the filters and a few other tools work. From there you can find things like DOF, color tools, sharpeners etc, so you can get the shot without using any other post-processing software.