What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 8/30/2019 at 2:29 AM, Vyxenne said:

Thanks, I'm using Auto Hide Ammo -  it reliably unequips my arrows and bolts when I unequip my bow and Xbow.... but it doesn't make Heidi lose the quiver or the bow.

Thank you for the tip, but I don't need a mod to equip my bow when a fight starts... I'm usually the fight-starter... I play a sniper/archer dual-daggers ranger/assassin so I have my bow (and arrows) out before the fight begins and the fight is over before anyone gets near me. I'm just trying to make my follower unequip her bow when we're out of combat.  I tried just taking it away from her, which solved the problem in one way - she no longer kept her bow equipped during sex or when wearing bikinis (etc.) but since I had taken hjer ranged weapon, she charged right in to beat up the mobs as soon as I aggroed them with my first bow shot, getting right in my line of fire and causing me to shoot her to get her to kneel in bleedout pose so I could shoot the mobs. Not how I wanted our relationship to go lol. So I finally gave it back to her.

Reading the Description and the first page or two of posts on the Dynamic Equipment Manager mod, I can't find any indication that it works on followers- do you know if it does or not?

Sorry, I don't know. :(

This may be something of a niche request, I know, but here goes.

I'm looking for a vagina mod. Specifically, either an equippable one, or a plug-in for SOS so a character with a male bodyset can have a pussy. Standalone is fine (FTM trans), but ideally something that could be combined with a schlong for a male-bodied futanari. Physics/collision optional, but preferred.

I know something like this exists for the original Skyrim, but is there any chance of anything similar for SE?

On 5/27/2019 at 1:02 AM, Vedren01 said:

Those are just conversions/retextures of this mod.... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40626/?tab=description in the original mods description it says it is compatible with all body replacers and in the user screenshots someone has a character using 7base and cbbe in a screenshot... So you'd just need to find out if the original mod has been ported to Special Edition.

Looks like there are absolutely no SE ports of this mod other than the Seraphim version. I tried to ask on the original mod and the seraphim version if anyone knows of any SE ports but no responses there either.... guess I shall forever be saddened by the loss of my fave armor. 

13 hours ago, Funzel22 said:
On 8/29/2019 at 7:29 PM, Vyxenne said:

Thanks, I'm using Auto Hide Ammo -  it reliably unequips my arrows and bolts when I unequip my bow and Xbow.... but it doesn't make Heidi lose the quiver or the bow.

Thank you for the tip, but I don't need a mod to equip my bow when a fight starts... I'm usually the fight-starter... I play a sniper/archer dual-daggers ranger/assassin so I have my bow (and arrows) out before the fight begins and the fight is over before anyone gets near me. I'm just trying to make my follower unequip her bow when we're out of combat.  I tried just taking it away from her, which solved the problem in one way - she no longer kept her bow equipped during sex or when wearing bikinis (etc.) but since I had taken hjer ranged weapon, she charged right in to beat up the mobs as soon as I aggroed them with my first bow shot, getting right in my line of fire and causing me to shoot her to get her to kneel in bleedout pose so I could shoot the mobs. Not how I wanted our relationship to go lol. So I finally gave it back to her.

Reading the Description and the first page or two of posts on the Dynamic Equipment Manager mod, I can't find any indication that it works on followers- do you know if it does or not?

Sorry, I don't know.

Edit to add: Someone reminded me of Oldrim's Auto Unequip Ammo and I ended up finding my old copy of the 7z archive. I converted it to SSE (scanned the one texture and resaved the plugin in the CK; the scripts are fine "as is") and it's working perfectly on me and my followers including Heidi:

Spoiler

Heidi and me enjoying my Calyps Strap-on with no weapons or quiver!

E6jtop5.jpg

a7iSwpX.jpg

Our audience decided to become a participant, so Heidi and I shared him- no quiver in sight!

n2NzYsA.jpg

vfeMVWE.jpg

Hi, first sorry for my bad english ?. I've looking for a mod for almost 4 years, but didn't found any mod that do what i want.
Sexlab Inflation Framework seems to have some stuff that im looking for, but i dont think it does what i want actually ?.
I have a simple idea:
Change Schlong size when Sex scene starts, and make the Schlong size back to normal when the Scene ends.
Specifically, change "Genitals" (Genitals 01 longitude) slider from 0.0 to -1.0 when sex scenes starts, then return the slider to 0.0 when the sex scene is done, of course it should affect only the actors of the scene.
There will be two issues, animations (like handjob) that don't hide the schlong inside something will look weird, but im okay with that, also actors that doesn't have a big schlong, will also look weird because the size will be reduced at the point that will not even reach the partner body, so it would be nice that this only affects NPCs that has "Lover" relationship rank, not sure how hard it would be to do, storing NPCs method would better (like chosing specific NPCs to be able to get this effect) 

There is a mod called ABBA "Aroused Based Breast Adjustment" made by Yinkle, it would be nice to have a similar mod but for the Schlong, if this is possible, im willing to support this too.
But the important thing is the first idea, change Genitals 01 longitude slider when sex scene starts, i dont know how hard would be to make this, but im willing to monetary support it, and test as many necessary times.

So please, if you have experience making mods related to this, consideer it, i know this mod will be useful for a lot of people, im not paying for a mod, im supporting its creation, so the creator will have the right to do whatever he want with it. If you are interested, please send me a PM, or we can talk on this thread too.

If this isn't allowed on this forum, please delete this thread.

Here is an example of what im looking for (made in paint, lol) 

Spoiler

expl.png.241e01344d5249d3c90c067c0b7843e9.png

13 minutes ago, nufndash said:

SOS Grower extended might get you started toward what you want.  It is close. 

Just remember you can adjust slider settings and make thing smaller also.

Wow, this mod does exactly what i want, thank you for showing me this mod. I guess i can support the creator of this mod so he can continue updating it. I remember seeing this mod before, still dont know why i didn't tried it, maybe it was not available for SE that time, anyways, thanks nufndash ?

I recommend you , after defeat  your victim or wenches, then   tie up,,    throw them to the jail., 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54535

this mod offer magic,, which   teleport your target to the jail cell immediately .  I usually defeat,, and tie up,, and pose  , , then use this magic.

I just need to remember which cell number,  I teleported them.

(if you need to defeat again,, just do it,, it work as same as before,, (then you can tie-up, or pose etc)

They do not resist any more.. (they are controlled by this mod jail slave  function)..  I suppose it may work even though you clean up  defeat parmanently  tie up NPC. 

they may lost heir shackle or rope of defaet, and relax in the jail as slave,, , but they still be in jai. they can not go out anywhere, untill you order so. 

if you  hope  to manage them with defeat again,,  you need atack and defeat again in the cell..  I actually often do it,, play with defeat then return them to the jail.

4 hours ago, Lannister1098 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85199

Found this racemenu preset, that's not been ported over to SE to my knowledge. Can't create a good looking female for the life of me haha. :(

Author's permissions say the following:

Author's instructions

If you want to use this, please let me know.

Good news! Amelia Rose is a jslot RM preset. Oldrim jslot presets work fine in SSE with no conversion of any kind. Racemenu is available on the SSE Nexus, and I'm almost certain that the 3 requirements for it (Fair Skins, KS Hairdos and The Eyes of Beauty) have been ported to SSE and are freely available on the Nexus. Finally, you can get the Test SMP Earrings here on LL, check Gromilla's Sig Bar for his archives link.

The permission "if you want to use it blah blah blah" means if you want to use it in a mod that you would then distribute under your own name, it does not restrict you from using it in your own game, or even converting it for your own personal use (if it needed converting, which it doesn't) so it's 100% fine for you to just install and enjoy in SSE.

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Good news! Amelia Rose is a jslot RM preset. Oldrim jslot presets work fine in SSE with no conversion of any kind. Racemenu is available on the SSE Nexus, and I'm almost certain that the 3 requirements for it (Fair Skins, KS Hairdos and The Eyes of Beauty) have been ported to SSE and are freely available on the Nexus. Finally, you can get the Test SMP Earrings here on LL, check Gromilla's Sig Bar for his archives link.

The permission "if you want to use it blah blah blah" means if you want to use it in a mod that you would then distribute under your own name, it does not restrict you from using it in your own game, or even converting it for your own personal use (if it needed converting, which it doesn't) so it's 100% fine for you to just install and enjoy in SSE.

Thank you so much for the information Vyxenne! I appreciate it!

Playing Skyrim SE , 1.50.80.0.8 and SKSE64 2.0.16 rel 6

I would like to add a schlong to my girl but there is nothing for Skyrim SE.

Does anyone have a bodyslide preset I can use 

Has the one for Skyrim been adjusted for Skyrim SE , I do not have the knowledge or skill to change the mod myself

Thanks guys some awesome mods out there

I just completed the romance questline for Auri from Song of the Green, and she has solidly secured the spot as my number 1 romantic follower, and number 3 follower overall (Inigo #1, Lucien #2).

As her dialogue has native support for spending the night together, would it be possible for someone to create a mod that lets that dialogue option initiate a SexLab event?

That's all there is too it.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could create something like that, and I'm open to paying for it.

I'm looking for an SMP conversion of Kuzak's HDT-PE Pony Tail from Oldrim. Here is an image of it, shamelessly stolen from another LL user's avatar:

photo-thumb-34963.jpg

It's an almost-perfect replica of Lara Croft's pony tail.

I can convert it from Oldrim to SSE but I can't convert it from HDT-PE to HDT-SMP, so converting it to SSE is pointless.

5 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I may have asked about this before, so if I have please just consider this a bump.

I am looking for an SMP conversion of Kuzak's HDT-PE Pony Tail from Oldrim. Here is an image of it, shamelessly stolen from another LL user's avatar:

photo-thumb-34963.jpgIt's an almost-perfect replica of Lara Croft's pony tail.

I can convert it from Oldrim to SSE but I can't convert it from HDT-PE to HDT-SMP, so converting it to SSE is pointless.

Do you have a HDT-PE version for  LE? I can adapt it for SMP

@Vyxenne Angie, I understand that we are no longer friends because of my mistakes, but I have this(LE ver, PE): HDTSGHair_Ponytails 1.4 Standalone-72940-1-4.7z

I wanted to collect my pack of old wigs (about 100 wigs from different authors have accumulated), but I can’t keep up with this real life whole race.

Does it look like you need it or not? I will make for you the port of what is needed.