What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

22 hours ago, vinti said:

It's been ages and i'm glad to have dusted off the lewdity in skyrim again, but i remember before (might have not been on SE) i had a mod which gave 1st or 3rd person messages about the characters state periodically. "I feel sore", "you feel something warm dripping down your thigh" etc etc.
I *thought* it was Hormones, but the only version of hormones i could find was not compatible with SE.
Any other mods that does this, or is it not hormones at all?

Speaking of Hormones, i liked the bodyshape adjustment depending on sexual activity - if anyone has an alternative to recommend, i'm interested. Currently trying to use Sexlab Inflation Framework SE but it's not making any changes and seems a bit too complicated for me. Note; Pregnancy is not my thing, only breast/butt or even lip shape altering.

Thanks!

Eyo

Pretty sure it's a Devious Devices mod, probably Deviously Cursed Loot. I remember getting pop-ups like that when i had those installed.

Have a Nice Day :)

10 hours ago, devildx said:

Thanks! That one worked. Odd though, when I tried searching with both Nexus and Google, I got no results for it. For Nexus, my settings might have filtered it out, but Google? I hope they aren't arbitrarily burying some search results, though I hear they've been doing that (Gelbooru was hit this way, IIRC)...

12 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

UUNP-Clothing-SSE-Nexus.png.5848c53f8e209092a14083bbb8d5e90c.png

There are a similar number of mods in the Armor category, too- this is just the Clothing category... 20 pages of it after entering "UUNP" as the search term...

I went through those already , but they are pretty much all static (no physics). It looks like 95% of clothes with physics on Nexus SE are CBBE. I thought I explained that in my original post. Anyway, thanks for the effort, but would you know of any other sites, aside from Nexus that would have this?

There are some cum-overlays here on LL which you could try, not sure where they are tho. (not using cum for a bodytex, i don't like pulling out ^^)

For the seduction, there is "follow me for sex" for example. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19048

Basically a mod that adds some dialogue for the thang.

We've got Sexlab dialogues too. 

Basically another mod that adds text-initiation for the thang.

The main reason I didn't want to "upgrade" to the Special Edition was the Defeat mod. Everything about it (especially the ... more aggressive key binds :wink:)

It made it so easy to initiate interactions.

Is there a mod like Defeat currently available for SKSE?

Specific features I want are combat interactions and... the ability to grab someone and take advantage of them immediately.

Is there, or are there, mod(s) for this?

Edit: Creature support of defeat too, definitely... especially wanted.

From my own recent playing of Skyrim SE

Beeing Feemale is a little challenging to get operational, as some of the files it requires haven't been updated, but after digging through the forum thread for it, I actually got it working without too much difficulty.  It did require a couple extra files - an updated DLL for the current version of SKSE, and an extra plugin/file replacement to allow it to visually work with CBBE (belly and breast expansion).  To save you some time, I'm uploading the two files I grabbed from elsewheres on LoversLab (they are not my creations, just the two plugins combined into a single archive).  Just remember you need to tell Beeing Female to use NIOverride and not Skeleton (the option is in the Pregnancy section of the Beeing Female MCM Menu).

BF SE does seem to work with Sexlab SE just fine (I skipped Sexlab Lite), but you can completely ignore Sexlab if you want and just use the built-in chance of getting inseminated when your character sleeps.  Obviously having Sexlab allows for a lot of other ways to get inseminated.

Things to avoid (or things I didn't get to work).

There's an unofficial bunch of patches for Beeing Female out there (last patch set I found is v14c).  These patches are for the Oldrim version of the mod.  They won't work with the SE version (I tried once, and it didn't go well).

Sexlab Inflation: I never got this to work with Beeing Female (or anything else for that matter), even when I tried to use the necessary plug-in.  Unfortunately SLIF is a little bit of a mess right now, with a lot of links and instructions pointing to Oldrim instead of Skyrim SE.  I might try and go back to get this to work, but at this moment I really don't need it.

Beeing Female July SKSE fix and CBBE Plugin.7z

Make sure you tick "build morph" in bodyslide before hitting "build", its required for any mod wich change bodyshape, batch build is the same but for armor so it can adapt to changing body shape

Then make sure the mod in MCM is set to use bodymorph

On a personal level I am using the CBBE special body as it has prebuild collision physics & HDT-SMP

16 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Anyone have success create a attractive character that is not Nord race? I alway want to try play as a Elves or Breton or Orc but its really hard to make beautiful character that is not Nord race.

Just use racemenu and download a preset from nexus.

I like those:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25601

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23175

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26162

10 hours ago, tavi2018 said:

I went through those already , but they are pretty much all static (no physics). It looks like 95% of clothes with physics on Nexus SE are CBBE. I thought I explained that in my original post. Anyway, thanks for the effort, but would you know of any other sites, aside from Nexus that would have this?

OK, do you mean breast, butt and/or belly physics ("body physics"), or cloth physics as in waving scarves, flowing capes, skirts that move and ripple, etc? Asking because MOST of the UUNP stuff I have (hundreds of items) either already had body physics when I got them (most from the Nexus, labeled "HDT" or "BBP") or were simple to add body physics to via Outfit Studio + BodySlide with only a few mouse clicks and no complicated weight-painting thanks to the way Ousnius crafted OS's "Copy Selected Bone Weights" function that automates the whole process.

I'm not talking about the more complex process of converting (for example) CBBE outfits to UUNP, or one of the older Oblivion HGEC's or Oldrim UNP-variant bodies to UUNP, I'm talking about adding the 5 body-physics nodes to existing UUNP items using Outfit Studio's automatic process.

As for other sites, you might check Halofarm's site and the TAL group's site, and go through B3lisarios' UNPB conversions thread here on LL- the links there are all dead (because Mega) but if you post a request for the ones you want, somebody invariably comes through within a day or two, and most of those outfits features body physics- although you may have to change the reference body from UNPB to UUNP, I don't remember what B3lisario used. Again, this process is dead-simple with Outfit Studio.

In case it might be useful to you, here is a quickie guide on importing UUNP to SSE Bodyslide

Spoiler

To get the UUNP Presets, Templates and Slidersets into SSE Bodyslide:

If you do NOT have an existing Skyrim (Oldrim) Bodyslide installation:

1. Manually download Bodyslide FOR OLDRIM from Skyrim Nexus but DO NOT INSTALL IT.

2. Extract the archive to some convenient place that you can find again.

The instructions below are tailored to the Oldrim BodySlide download 7z archive's FOMOD folders as the source "copy from" folders. If you have an existing Oldrim BodySlide installation, ignore these source folders and instead use the "paste into" folders in these instructions as both the source (from Oldrim) and destination (into SSE) folders.

1. Back up your current SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder just in case something goes wrong in the following steps.

2. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's 00 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder, open RefTemplates.xml and Copy the 6 UUNP records:
 *Unified UNP
 *Unified UNP HDT
 *Unified UNP Special
 *Unified UNP Hands
 *Unified UNP Feet
 *Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more
48384143002_7083241460_o.png

You can close the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml. Open Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates.xml and paste the 6 Oldrim UUNP records into it just below the top <RefTemplates> tag, save the file and close it.

3. Run NifOptimizer on the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData" folder

4. Copy the following folders from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide" folder:
 *ShapeData
 *SliderCategories
 *SliderGroups
 *SliderPresets
 *Slidersets
48384000901_7cb5930496_o.png
and paste the copied folders into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder so that they merge with the existing folders.

5. Run NifOptimizer on the mesh(es) you select below BEFORE you copy-paste them into your game folders because there may be headparts that you will permanently break if you run NifOptimizer on your character assets folder.  After Optimizing the below meshes folder(s) you plan to install, from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's top-level folder, copy the "10 1st Person UUNP\meshes" folder and optionally ONE of the following folders (you do not have to install any pre-built body meshes, you can just build them in BodySlide after completing these steps)-
 *"07 Pre-built UUNP + Morphs\meshes" (no physics bones)
 *"08 Pre-built UUNP HDT + Morphs\meshes" (Breast Butt and Belly physics Bones)
 *"09 Pre-built UUNP Special + Morphs\meshes" (Same as HDT above plus Labia bones)
48384142962_9a1f784e95_o.png
Copy the Meshes subfolder(s) of your chosen folder(s) above and paste it/them into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data folder such that the copied \meshes folders MERGE WITH the existing Data\meshes folder. If you do NOT get Folder Merge warnings on \meshes, \actors, \character and \character assets folders, you are pasting the right folders into the wrong place or vice-versa... abort and try again.

Once you have done the above, which takes no more than 5 minutes, you will be able to use SSE Bodyslide to create and modify all that UUNP goodness in SSE.

And another quickie guide on converting any armor to UUNP with body physics

Spoiler

How to convert any armor to UUNP or CBBE with physics after you install the armor/clothing mod into the game- if your body choice is CBBE, simply substitute that for "UUNP" below:

1. Open Bodyslide, then open Outfit Studio (lower-right button)
2. Click New Project (top-left button)
3. Select UUNP-HDT (CBBE-Physics) if you want physics, or just UUNP (CBBE-Outfit) if not, and click Next
4. Name the project for what it will be, e.g. "Scarlet Dawn Armor UUNP-HDT" (this is just the internal Bodyslide name but it should be at least similar to the outfit name)
5. Hit Browse, then navigate to the high-weight variant of the torso item- example "torso_1.nif" and select it
6. Delete the included body, if any (the one that does not say UUNP (CBBE) in bold green font)
7. Fit the reference body as close as you can to the outfit using the outfit's current, pre-conversion body-shape ("UNPB," "CBBE Curvy" etc.) high-weight slider first, then fine-tune with various body-part ("Breasts" etc.) sliders if required
8. Click File > Make Conversion Reference and name the conversion reference something descriptive like "Scarlet Dawn Armor UUNP-HDT ConvRef"
9. Highlight one or more outfit shape(s) and fit the outfit perfectly to the body using the brushes along the toolbar at the top of the left pane
10. Once the fit is perfect, click Slider > Conform All
11. Edit the slider (click the eye-shape at the left end of the slider) and fix any slight remaining clipping. If there's more than a tiny bit left to fix at this point, close OS and start over- it should have been fixed in Step 9 before hitting Slider > Conform all!
12. Disable slider edit and drag the slider to 100%
13. Click Slider > Set Base Shape
14. Click File > Load Reference and select the same reference body you loaded in Step 3
15. Click Slider > Conform All (yes, again)
16. Toggle editing on applicable sliders one at a time, e.g. UNPB High/Low, UNP High/Low, whatever shape(s) you actually plan to build into your game
17. Copy Physics bone weights if required (multi-select bone(s) to copy on the Bones tab, then multi-select shape(s) on the Meshes tab, right-click and hit Copy Selected Bone Weights)
18 Click File > Save Project As and make sure "Copy reference shape into output" is checked only for torso items
19. Click OK
20. Close Outfit Studio
21. In Bodyslide, right-click the tiny down-arrow in the Outfits filter box at the top right corner and select "Refresh Outfits" so your new sliderset will become available for use in Bodyslide
22. Select the Body Type (e.g. "Unified UNP-HDT" or "CBBE-Physics") in the top-left dropdown and the preset shape (e.g. UNPB, UNP-Pushup, UNPCM, My Custom UUNP Preset, CBBE-Curvy, etc.) in the dropdown under that
23. Enter all or part of your new slider/outfit name in the Outfit Filter (e.g. "Scarlet" for Scarlet Dawn Armor)
24. Click the Batch-Build button in the lower left corner- if multiple slidersets show up, tick or untick as appropriate
25. Click OK to build the new outfit to your selected body type and shape. Bodyslide will tell you "success" when it's done

Launch the game and go flaunt your new outfit!

1 hour ago, bakedlazu said:

Hi guys, looking for dresses if anyone could help. Couldn't find much by simply searching "dresses". I'm looking for more intricate designs like these. Hopefully also with a belly node. Any suggestions will be appreciated thanks!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20878

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22676

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-108.html

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-637.html

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2293.html

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1603.html

Aaaand this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9213

22 hours ago, darkdragonlove said:

The main reason I didn't want to "upgrade" to the Special Edition was the Defeat mod. Everything about it (especially the ... more aggressive key binds :wink:)

Specific features I want are combat interactions and... the ability to grab someone and take advantage of them immediately.

Er... Defeat's been converted. Just grab that one?

EDIT: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9152-sexlab-defeat-sse/

I have  cbbe se running fine with hentai pregnancy + slif + estrus charus.

As others have said make sure that when you built your bodies/armors that you had the generate bodymorphs box checked.

For hentai pregnancy I downloaded the standard version (not the bodymorph version), as that has SLIF support built in.

Then in SLIF I went into the bodymorphs and change the NIoveride values for butt/breast and belly to 0 from 100% (to force it to use bodymorphs rather than NIoveride).  Then in the percentages I increased those to 125% across the board (so the max you'll get with SLIF is equivilent to increasing the racemenu pregnancy belly/breast/etc by 125%).  There's a guide buried in the oldrim SLIF thread which shows how to setup SLIF to work with body morphs.

12 hours ago, tavi2018 said:

Thank you very much Vyxenne! This looks really helpful and I will give it a try. You didn't talk much about mods that add items with cloth physics: any ideas on where to find those?

Most of them seem to be on Asian websites. Occasionally some will show up here on LL.

The reason there aren't as many cloth-physics clothing mods for SSE as there were for LE is that the SMP Physics system is so hard to get for people who don't follow the goings on here on LL. In Oldrim, we had a Nexus-hosted, NMM installable HDT-PE mod package, but there is no such thing for SSE so unless/until Hydrogensayshdt posts the SMP files somewhere that westerners can easily access, or releases the source code to someone who will do that, or @Shizof finally succeeds in producing a cloth-physics system that doesn't require fluency in Chinese to acquire, we are handicapped in SSE.

Also, there is no easy way to convert Oldrim HDT-PE xml's to SMP- they have to be rewritten from scratch, and there don't seem to be many people around who can do that (or who are inclined to do so.) The rest of the HDT-PE outfits will work fine in SSE, requiring only a simple nif-file edit in NifSkope, but the xml's are the stumbling block. So we can't just port our favorite Oldrim cloth-physics items to SSE.

6 hours ago, Lucifeller said:
On 9/5/2019 at 3:38 PM, darkdragonlove said:

Er... Defeat's been converted. Just grab that one?

EDIT: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9152-sexlab-defeat-sse/

@darkdragonlove

The first thing to know about Oldrim SexLab mods being converted to SSE is the url of the SSE Conversion Tracking thread. I have it bookmarked on my toolbar for easy, frequent access. You would've known that Defeat had been converted had you consulted that page.