On the other hand, if those reporting "SMP 1-5-73 is broken" are on the latest release since April 2nd, any reports they post would be credible.

Well, i have the last release...and... some armor/clothe work and other are twitching... a true mess XD

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

*as he proceeds to knock old mods*

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it." HDT HH works great. What is your issue with it?

Well, I tried it and it didn't make my physics twitch. Someone could try removing it but it didn't effect my game.

On 4/8/2019 at 3:46 AM, pnmcnl said:

Thanks for uploading your setup, I've been having issues importing UUNP with SMP and this worked just plugging in.

Here's an update for you! I fixed some bugs in the capes and body XMLs and I've pretty much finalized the physics with thorough testing for both CBBE and UUNP. They should look excellent in just about any motion i.e. responsive to subtle motion but not enough to suspend belief. 

And boy is UUNP so much better.... I am jealous since I don't use UUNP. Why doesn't anyone mention that UUNP has much superior body physics?

cape.xml cloak.xml CBBE.xml UUNP-Body.xml

And here's the old physics. Reduced a lot of jitter without sacrificing too much motion range

I am still on 1 5 62 and I am following the list here by Sw33t3r to get CBPC body physics and HDT SMP clothing working together but I cannot find one mod on this list,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224?tab=posts

the one named HDT Skinned Mesh Physics, I have the framework, physics and the rest I believe but not sure where to get the other one I mentioned I cannot find. anyone else know? I would need one for my game version, not the latest game version.

17 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

I am still on 1 5 62 and I am following the list here by Sw33t3r to get CBPC body physics and HDT SMP clothing working together but I cannot find one mod on this list,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224?tab=posts

the one named HDT Skinned Mesh Physics, I have the framework, physics and the rest I believe but not sure where to get the other one I mentioned I cannot find. anyone else know? I would need one for my game version, not the latest game version.

I think that's a mistake. all you need are the two (or three with heels) dlls, a physics capable body, and the xmls for the physics.

He might mean this, but I have no idea why. I think it's LE because it's under Skyrim, not SkyRemastered.

[Tools Plugin] HDT Skinned Mesh Physics [20180519]

http://www.9damao.com/thread-10197-1-1.html

I don't have that and physics work just fine for SMP only. I don't have CBPC configured right now.

How about starting with have you tried it yet? Do you have a problem? What is the problem?

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

I think that's a mistake. all you need are the two (or three with heels) dlls, a physics capable body, and the xmls for the physics.

He might mean this, but I have no idea why. I think it's LE because it's under Skyrim, not SkyRemastered.

[Tools Plugin] HDT Skinned Mesh Physics [20180519]

http://www.9damao.com/thread-10197-1-1.html

I don't have that and physics work just fine for SMP only. I don't have CBPC configured right now.

How about starting with have you tried it yet? Do you have a problem? What is the problem?

someone in another thread clarified to me that it should be in the hdtSSEphysics download so I think I got it up and running correctly, other than one outfit(my favorite smp outfit unfortunately) that spazzes out and stretches in a million different directions whenever my follower wears it and uses certain objects, other outfits seems to be working just fine.

8 hours ago, cminnow said:

Does anyone know what UUNP body this is? It seems superior to the initial CBBE body in the video but also all other body types that are easily available on Nexus.

Blurgh... got seasick in the first 30 seconds from all of the rapid whirling around and never got any further than that, which is a shame cos I really wanted to see which UUNP body it is. Can you post a couple of non-whirly screenshots of the UUNP body? (Nude of course because when dressed it's a different body.)

I only wish we could be more creative with CBBE bodies creating different looks and weights adding or taking away bones ect, i just want to see that beautiful body evolve in different ways but they may not ever give the permission for it. COS is another amazing body but it is not meant to be in sse although it works the weight causes the wrist and ankles to be broken its playable but i pay attention to detail and that dosnt work for me. UNP isnt meant to be in sse also it was kind of dismissed from bodyslide so that makes it seem like a much more lenient body to modify and ive dabbled in the past yet i always went back to CBBE  because i have had issues with getting UUNP morphs to work lately and ive converted correctly, i also cant find nearly as many UNP clothes as opposed to CBBE but i do like how some UNP bodies look and move arms, thigh, and belly jiggle included. I currently play with both bodies and find my best content on http://www.9damao.com/thread-61878-1-1.html seriously a great page. If anyone knows other places for content outside of here (Loverslab), Nexus, or 9damao i would really love to know.

On 4/12/2019 at 12:44 AM, cminnow said:

And boy is UUNP so much better.... I am jealous since I don't use UUNP. Why doesn't anyone mention that UUNP has much superior body physics?

Some of us have "mentioned it to death" including all the trouble we're going to every day in order to continue using it in the face of (some of) the BodySlide Team's concentrated assault on UUNP, using stealth updates, deceptive half-truths and disinformation to kill UUNP in SSE with the objective of making CBBE "the only choice" by killing the main competitor to it- instead of concentrating on making CBBE visually and functionally better than UUNP and letting players choose for themselves based on the perceived superiority of one or the other of the body types, or other concerns such as having thousands of outfits and hundreds of hand-made SliderSets/Conversions to UUNP, which was initially included in BodySlide2 for SSE before being stealth-removed unannounced in an innocuous-seeming "update" which not only removed all the standard UUNP Templates/Presets but player custom UUNP presets as well (by blowing up RefTemplates.xml and replacing it with a CBBE-only version :classic_angry: .)

On 4/10/2019 at 4:38 PM, xBluewishx said:

Have someone know how to fix bouncing issue?

As far as I know, the only effective fix for the jittering SMP Physics for game version 1.5.73 is to give up on it, block Steam updates so they can't break your game any more and roll back your game to version 1.5.62 and SKSE64 to version 2.0.12, then install SMP Physics 1.5.62 and the rest of your SKSE-sensitive mods plus any dll mods. There are articles, subreddits, videos and posts on how to revert your game, and reverting SKSE64 is simply a matter of clicking "archived files please do not link directly to them" then clicking 2.0.12 on the SKSE page of Silverlock.org.

Unless you're a personal friend of "Sister Hydrogen," in which case maybe you could send him a nice note on Q and let him know about the problems with the latest version of SMP Physics.

On 4/12/2019 at 12:44 AM, cminnow said:

Here's an update for you! I fixed some bugs in the capes and body XMLs and I've pretty much finalized the physics with thorough testing for both CBBE and UUNP. They should look excellent in just about any motion i.e. responsive to subtle motion but not enough to suspend belief. 

I have a version of these "Tribal Clothes" that has SMP Physics and looks amazing- I use CBPC for body physics though, and I'm struggling to get Body Physics (CBPC) at the same time as Cloth Physics (SMP.) Someone said it was due to the body declarations in the item xml's, so I removed those and got it to work ONCE but after that I never got it to work again, even with that same xml. Color me baffled. :classic_wacko:

On 4/13/2019 at 9:32 PM, General Neondaze said:

I'd like to know where to get the outfit.

Dunno. They're part of the https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16374 pack.

I have a version of these "Tribal Clothes" that has SMP Physics and looks amazing- I use CBPC for body physics though, and I'm struggling to get Body Physics (CBPC) at the same time as Cloth Physics (SMP.) Someone said it was due to the body declarations in the item xml's, so I removed those and got it to work ONCE but after that I never got it to work again, even with that same xml. Color me baffled. :classic_wacko:

Yeah, it's kind of insane how nothing makes sense with Skyrim physics.....

On 4/12/2019 at 1:44 AM, cminnow said:

cape.xml 3.52 kB · 30 downloads cloak.xml 3.06 kB · 32 downloads   CBBE.xml 8.19 kB · 21 downloads UUNP-Body.xml 13.86 kB · 23 downloads

And here's the old physics. Reduced a lot of jitter without sacrificing too much motion range

Issue is breast are to big for me ;) lol nice work

1 hour ago, rb888 said:

Issue is breast are to big for me ;) lol nice work

The physics work for any size. Try it out. I actually I prefer an A cup for my character but larger sizes help exaggerate the physics for videos. These are about the only XMLs you'll find that work for all kinds of motion with a believable response (including doggy style and boy was that a pain to figure out)

2 hours ago, paegon said:

Just want to confirm that [SMP jitters] seems to be a hardware issue. Did a clean isntall of SSE on another hardrive with only HDT-SMP and artesian daedric cloaks installed, Jitters persists.

Getting the same symptoms on 2 different machines? That's a clear clue that it's NOT a hardware issue.

If you wouldn't mind reading the thread, you will find several reports that HDT-SMP 1-5-73 (for the "current" game version) has a bug, and it was not fixed by the re-release of SMP on April 2.. Guess what the bug is? Jitters.

The only reliable fix is to block updates and then revert your game (and related SKSE-dependent and/or dll mods) to version 1.5.62.

Alternative fix: uninstall SMP and use CBPC for Body Physics, giving up Cloth Physics entirely until/unless SMP is fixed.

Getting the same symptoms on 2 different machines? That's a clear clue that it's NOT a hardware issue.

If you wouldn't mind reading the thread, you will find several reports that HDT-SMP 1-5-73 (for the "current" game version) has a bug, and it was not fixed by the re-release of SMP on April 2.. Guess what the bug is? Jitters.

The only reliable fix is to block updates and then revert your game (and related SKSE-dependent and/or dll mods) to version 1.5.62.

Alternative fix: uninstall SMP and use CBPC for Body Physics, giving up Cloth Physics entirely until/unless SMP is fixed.

Hmmm. Not a different machine but a different hard rive. Still could be other hardware related. But it's evidence that there may be something fundamentally wrong with the install procedure if he used a simplified clean new setup i.e ONLY Physics, framework and XP32....

3 hours ago, paegon said:

Just want to confirm that it seems to be a hardware issue. Did a clean isntall of SSE on another hardrive with only HDT-SMP and artesian daedric cloaks installed, Jitters persists.

Can you give the exact dates of your physics, framework, and XP32? i.e. 4/2/19 1:42pm and 3/16/19 10:19 pm. Also, what are your machine specs? In fact... could you attach your EXACT files here (all SMP dependencies... meshconfigs, body mesh, skeleton etc...) that you are using?