I have a wierd problem. I have an i9, 64 gb ram, and rtx 2080, still, when i have HDT installed, sometimes fps goes to 10, and remains there. Loading previous save solve it for a bit,

but its annoying.

Any guess what cause this, or someone else have the same problem?

22 minutes ago, BazsiHUN said:

I have a wierd problem. I have an i9, 64 gb ram, and rtx 2080, still, when i have HDT installed, sometimes fps goes to 10, and remains there. Loading previous save solve it for a bit,

but its annoying.

Any guess what cause this, or someone else have the same problem?

I have a 4th gen i7, 16gb ram and gtx670, game plays fine and then randomly fps drops and my cpu goes bananas: fix by quick saving and then quickloading. Sadly Hydrogen has pretty much abandoned the project apart from providing updates when bethesda f**ks us with creation club updates. Your other option is to use another physics mod but then you'd have no clothing physics and issues with in-game morphs.

Edit: can anyone confirm whether Hydrogen's fix (2 days ago) for 1.5.73 is working?

41 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

I have a 4th gen i7, 16gb ram and gtx670, game plays fine and then randomly fps drops and my cpu goes bananas: fix by quick saving and then quickloading. Sadly Hydrogen has pretty much abandoned the project apart from providing updates when bethesda f**ks us with creation club updates. Your other option is to use another physics mod but then you'd have no clothing physics and issues with in-game morphs.

Edit: can anyone confirm whether Hydrogen's fix (2 days ago) for 1.5.73 is working?

Thank you for the answer!

Looks like the only way is to quicksave/load. And bethesda should hug a bear...

Thank you! 

I just tried the stuff from 2 days ago. For me body physics are stable, but hair and cloth physics are still twitchy no matter what combination of configs I use. So no change in symptoms.

My computer isn't brand new, but its not a potato either. Alienware R7, i7-7700 quad core, 32G, GTX 1070 8GB, 256 GB SSD, Win10.

SMP cloth and hair were more or less fine until 1.5.73.

Sad that I have an LE config with PE and SMP getting along and hair and cloth are fine in that game.

57 minutes ago, jclyde6108 said:

I just tried the stuff from 2 days ago. For me body physics are stable, but hair and cloth physics are still twitchy no matter what combination of configs I use. So no change in symptoms.

My computer isn't brand new, but its not a potato either. Alienware R7, i7-7700 quad core, 32G, GTX 1070 8GB, 256 GB SSD, Win10.

SMP cloth and hair were more or less fine until 1.5.73.

Sad that I have an LE config with PE and SMP getting along and hair and cloth are fine in that game.

thanks! Saves me from a bunch of hassle, sounds like it fixed nothing

4 hours ago, cminnow said:

I've heard people talk about this so I was curious to see if I saw any problems but I don't. Where exactly should I see "bounce issues"? Do you have your CBBE.xml (or whatever body) set up correctly?

And by the way, I have a completely fresh install so it may be more of a problem with legacy files? Here's my SMP setup for UUNP and CBBE. Maybe try updating the other dependencies too? (XP32, FNIS, ect)

HDT SMP.7z 374.63 kB · 16 downloads

See the Ribbon

4 hours ago, xBluewishx said:

See the Ribbon

Oh yeah, I see that definitely in your video. It's not apparent for me with hair, armor, or capes but I guess it's not stable for more intricate accessory like that ribbon. What I see is perhaps pretty subtle twitches (normal SMP occasional jerkiness) but nothing as dramatic as what you have. Can you say exactly where you got that ribbon so I can try it out?

35 minutes ago, invman said:

mine ctd when i equip the resplendent armor

Are you guys pulling an April fools joke way too long? I just downloaded the resplendent SMP armor and don't crash or get any twitchiness whatsoever.

3 hours ago, cminnow said:

Are you guys pulling an April fools joke way too long? I just downloaded the resplendent SMP armor and don't crash or get any twitchiness whatsoever.

We wish we were. Are you sure you're running skyrim 1.5.73 and skse 2.0.15 and the 1.5.73 smp stuff, and not the rollback 1.5.62 stuff? and if he armor skirt is separate, are you wearing it? it would be the twitchy/crashy/stretchy part.

well, I tried your smp config too, cminnow, and I still get twitching on the resplendent armor skirt. from your video, you aren't. lucky you. I wonder what's different about your setup that makes it work for you. it doesn't for most of us. your machine, your ini settings, your mod list, bleh. could be a lot of things.

2 hours ago, jclyde6108 said:

well, I tried your smp config too, cminnow, and I still get twitching on the resplendent armor skirt. from your video, you aren't. lucky you. I wonder what's different about your setup that makes it work for you. it doesn't for most of us. your machine, your ini settings, your mod list, bleh. could be a lot of things.

This definitely seems like a new bug that's cropped up though, since Hydrogen tried to address it with that update after all. I wonder if its an FPS or CPU multi-threading issue?

I'll keep an eye out to see if I notice something different that might cause it since I'm still setting up my game....1000 mods later.....

Found the ribbon finally:

7 hours ago, cminnow said:

This definitely seems like a new bug that's cropped up though, since Hydrogen tried to address it with that update after all. I wonder if its an FPS or CPU multi-threading issue?

I'll keep an eye out to see if I notice something different that might cause it since I'm still setting up my game....1000 mods later.....

Found the ribbon finally:

Looked great on you smp. How?

I just want to say keep up the good work... Sadly, my modding desires have pushed me past needing 4 gb of vram and I have to make the switch to SSE (and having 8gb and not being able to use it is seriously pissing me off). though I will say my cherished kinky BDSM hell skyrim build will be staying on oldrim because im not risking trying to recreate that nightmarish mix of mods. But seeing that all my pretty hair and dresses were going to go away truly hurt my heart (what girl doesnt want pretty flowy dresses for days?!?)... But of course! as usual we can count on the kinkiest corner of the gaming community to push the bleeding edge for everyone else! I cant wait to see what you all come up with!

well played my friends. well played...

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Would you mind linking the dress and hair mods used in the video? Thanks.

Props to Yinkle. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23888. Well made dress. Hair is just standard Yundao.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18566.

6 hours ago, DarthRevan said:

Can u show ur MO2 left column <Contain Script Extender> mod list ?

Like I said before, I just started rebuilding the game. This is just the standard stuff of XP32, JContainers, Papyrus, ect.... The only thing new is powerofthree's Papyrus and I had SMP working fine before adding that.

Capture.PNG.262bd6d56080b45b7d625826ce498782.PNG

14 minutes ago, cminnow said:

Sorry Vyxenne, it's only "for CBBE" at the moment those 2 dreaded words :P. I'm looking into ways to convert my stuff to UUNP but so far haven't been able to make a simple conversion process. Since the latest updates from the Bodyslide team it should be possible. I'll let you know if I figure something out :)

19 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Sorry Vyxenne, it's only "for CBBE" at the moment those 2 dreaded words :P. I'm looking into ways to convert my stuff to UUNP but so far haven't been able to make a simple conversion process. Since the latest updates from the Bodyslide team it should be possible. I'll let you know if I figure something out :)

Have you noticed that UUNP works better for SMP too? Sad that the groups can't work together.

Hi All.  I’m having trouble getting HDT-SMP to work with CBPC at the same time.  I’m using the new UNP remastered body and by themselves, the physics works ok (with a little unusual constant bellybutton jiggle and lack of labia action with HDT-SMP (probably just needs xmp tweaks)), but I can’t get the 2 mods to work together like some people are doing— ie CBPC for the body and HDT-SMP for the clothes.

When combined, I can’t seem to suppress the HDT action on the body, even if I edit/delete the defaultBBPs.xml file.  Even if I don’t load CBPC (I’m using vortex), HDT-SMP will still affect the body.  When I do load CBPC (I also renamed the cbp.dll to xcbp.dll), it gets superseded by the HDT mod.  

I checked my HDT config folder and everything looks ok before launching the game (there doesn’t seem to be a new defaultBBPs.xmp being written, for instance) and I even tried manually installing and editing the HDT-SMP files without success.

What am I doing wrong here?  Why can’t I suppress the HDT-SMP action on the body?

thanks in advance!