17 hours ago, Gromilla said:

16 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Augh! CBBE! This means I would not be able to wear anything with it- no garter belts, no Newmiller Stockings or Heels, possibly not even any amulets or bracelets or nails... I would be stuck wearing just the dress. Thank you for the linkies, though. :classic_heart:

11 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Sorry Vyxenne, it's only "for CBBE" at the moment those 2 dreaded words :P. I'm looking into ways to convert my stuff to UUNP but so far haven't been able to make a simple conversion process. Since the latest updates from the Bodyslide team it should be possible. I'll let you know if I figure something out :)

:classic_heart::classic_wub::heart:

I can, and have, converted "armor" from CBBE to UUNP numerous times- the issue is that doing so completely breaks the mesh when there are cloth-physics bones in it- the minute I make a new Project in OS and delete the "CBBE" shape, leaving my "UUNP" Reference Shape in its place, the armor mesh is toast- even if the kinetic bones between the two bodies are identically-named.

So please, if you do find a way to convert CBBE-SMP "armor" to UUNP-SMP without literally building the meshes over from scratch, please let me know how you dood it. :classic_biggrin:

Guys, wtf is wrong with my Physics? I run HDT SMP + UUNP Special. Also Penis Collision or any other Collision doesn't work. I have the newest HDT Physics and Framework and I downloaded some Configs from the past few Pages, but nothing changes. ._.

On 4/5/2019 at 10:51 AM, cminnow said:

I've heard people talk about this so I was curious to see if I saw any problems but I don't. Where exactly should I see "bounce issues"? Do you have your CBBE.xml (or whatever body) set up correctly?

And by the way, I have a completely fresh install so it may be more of a problem with legacy files? Here's my SMP setup for UUNP and CBBE. Maybe try updating the other dependencies too? (XP32, FNIS, ect)

HDT SMP.7z 374.63 kB · 85 downloads

Thanks for uploading your setup, I've been having issues importing UUNP with SMP and this worked just plugging in.

So, I got the Vagina Collisons working with works like in Oldrim but I, for the life of me, can't get the Bodyphysics working correcly. With CBPC the Bodyphysics are OK, but the (Vagina)Collisons seem very simple. I'm not even sure XMP Controls the Physics. I use UUNP Bodies but if I hide the UUNP-Body.xml nothing changes. ._.

So I either need help getting my Boobs/Butt/Belly way way less jiggly or I need to finda way that HDT SMP only works on Vagina and Clothes and CBPC hadnles the Boobs/Butt/Belly.

17 hours ago, pnmcnl said:

Thanks for uploading your setup, I've been having issues importing UUNP with SMP and this worked just plugging in.

Masterworks all, you can't go wrong. Now if only someone could figure out how to get SMP to work with improved camera for SSE.

14 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Masters tell me, who figured out how the parameter <gravity-factor> works? 

Black magic.... From using it, it seems to simply slow down or speed up all physics processes. I've not found a compelling use for it but I guess you could use it as a global parameter to tweak the overall speed of physics motions.

I asked for help with this over on @Shizof's CBPC thread:

On 4/3/2019 at 10:19 AM, Shizof said:
On 4/1/2019 at 8:17 PM, Vyxenne said:

I have a working CBPC+HDT-SMP installation,m using game 1.5.62 and SKSE64 2.0.12 to avoid all the SMP badness reported with the latest version.

I just installed a new-to-me outfit called Tribal Clothes, and while cloth physics (HDT-SMP) works great, my body physics (CBPC) doesn't work- no bounce, no jiggle. I have triple-checked that the Top and Skirt have Breast and Butt bones, respectively. The CBPC.log file shows no errors. Since it has been my experience that any outfit with the required physics bones should work with CBPC, I'm wondering if it is possible for something in the item SMP xml's to suppress CBPC body physics?

How can I troubleshoot this? The outfit is definitely worth the trouble.

Thanks!

Yes the only thing I can think of is that either the SMP xml is somehow restricting it or the body on that outfit is not skinned for some reason.

As y'all can see, I still need help from someone who knows how I could troubleshoot perfect cloth physics movements but no body physics ("BBP"). Please click the linky above to see what I'm talking about.

If any of you SMP egg-spurts :classic_tongue: can help me figure out how to troubleshoot this I'd be grateful.

3 hours ago, Andarus said:

So, I got the Vagina Collisons working with works like in Oldrim but I, for the life of me, can't get the Bodyphysics working correcly. With CBPC the Bodyphysics are OK, but the (Vagina)Collisons seem very simple. I'm not even sure XMP Controls the Physics. I use UUNP Bodies but if I hide the UUNP-Body.xml nothing changes. ._.

So I either need help getting my Boobs/Butt/Belly way way less jiggly or I need to finda way that HDT SMP only works on Vagina and Clothes and CBPC hadnles the Boobs/Butt/Belly.

As far as I know, HDT-SMP can only handle body physics that are declared in DefaultBBPs.xml. So theoretically, if you comment out all of the tags EXCEPT Labia and nullify Labia physics in CBPC Config, you should get what you're looking for.

Theoretically.

Maybe.

Or not....

Pay no attention to me whatsoever, I'll only get you in trouble. :classic_tongue:

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

I asked for help with this over on @Shizof's CBPC thread:

As y'all can see, I still need help from someone who knows how I could troubleshoot perfect cloth physics movements but no body physics ("BBP"). Please click the linky above to see what I'm talking about.

If any of you SMP egg-spurts :classic_tongue: can help me figure out how to troubleshoot this I'd be grateful.

Post the outfit nif that has the body and the control xml.

I need some help guys, I've been struggling for days trying to get animal dingdongs colliding with birth cannons I've tried literally everything and I'm at a loss as to why it's not working.

Fingers cause collisions, human male SOS causes collision (not with belly though not sure why, works fine with cbpc physics but that's not the main problem).

If anyone can explain to me how I'm retarded that would be very helpful thanks!

Attached all the relevant files.

physics_trouble.rar

7 hours ago, miho said:

I need some help guys, I've been struggling for days trying to get animal dingdongs colliding with birth cannons I've tried literally everything and I'm at a loss as to why it's not working.

Fingers cause collisions, human male SOS causes collision (not with belly though not sure why, works fine with cbpc physics but that's not the main problem).

If anyone can explain to me how I'm retarded that would be very helpful thanks!

Attached all the relevant files.

physics_trouble.rar 3.87 MB · 1 download

Hi! I guess it's the Horse skeleton.nif that's the problem.

Try the attached skeleton. If you want collisions with creatures, the HDT-sMP framework needs to identify a "NPC node" in the skeleton. So I created a parent node above the NPC ROOT node and called it NPC (See attached skeleton)

skeleton.nif

1 hour ago, Farass said:

Hi! I guess it's the Horse skeleton.nif that's the problem.

Try the attached skeleton. If you want collisions with creatures, the HDT-sMP framework needs to identify a "NPC node" in the skeleton. So I created a parent node above the NPC ROOT node and called it NPC (See attached skeleton)

skeleton.nif 25.58 kB · 1 download

Thanks for helping! Sadly this did not work, no change. :(

19 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

untested but try this, I added a separate "schlong" collision shape to the horse and added it to the xml. overwrite with these 2 files

horse.7z 182.61 kB · 0 downloads

Interestring, this gave the horse balls "hdt" that fell infinitely though the world, I'm not sure if it had collision or not, it looked like it at one point but I could not replicate it.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

That's good! Means physics is working, it just needs tuning, try this xml file. I don't have any creature stuff so can't test it out I'm afraid

hdtmaleHorse.xml 4.69 kB · 0 downloads

This one did not seem to have collision.

I managed to tweak the previous one into having collision though;

I set the mass of the scrotum to 0, added penetration tag and messed with the numbers a little bit, it's static but it does seem to give off some collision now, not very accurate though.

I suspect it's using the bone nodes as collision objects rather than the plenipotentiary instrument.

Still no belly or poop chute collision either, this hdt version is of total abstruseness to me.

hdtmaleHorse.xml

Oh I forgot the log.
[Tue Apr  9 18:44:47 2019]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hdtmaleHorse.xml(125,3):unknown element - penetration
[Tue Apr  9 18:44:47 2019]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hdtmaleHorse.xml(139,2):SchlongCollision is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped

I guess penetration does not exist so that did very little I suspect.

41 minutes ago, miho said:

Oh I forgot the log.

[Tue Apr  9 18:44:47 2019]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hdtmaleHorse.xml(125,3):unknown element - penetration
[Tue Apr  9 18:44:47 2019]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hdtmaleHorse.xml(139,2):SchlongCollision is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped

I guess penetration does not exist so that did very little I suspect.

Penetration is a valid tag, and the early misspelling of it as "prenetration" has since been incorporated into HDT-SMP as an alias of "penetration." It shouldn't be a matter of penetration existing; it's a valid tag/element and it comes into existence as soon as it is declared in an xml. So the first line in the log baffles me.

The second line is a no-brainer- the xml has declared "SchlongCollision" where a BSTriShape is expected, and that shape doesn't exist. A quick glance inside the mesh with NifSkope should reveal the correct shape name.

24 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

the XML declares the main body for collisions etc. this will conflict with cbpc physics. You'd need to add a virtual body shape to the nif file, then add this and remove "UUNP" from the xml.

.... Right. I'll get right on that. *hops in car and drives down toward the rumored location of the Virtual Body Shapes R Us store, wondering why she can't find it*

24 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Otherwise get rid of cbpc and just use smp physics.

I don't have a good enough machine to run HDT-SMP body physics on myself and 2 followers plus 3-4 items each with cloth physics. However, Publisher's Clearing House has assured me that I'm this close to winning 63 gazillion dollars a week forever, so I'll be getting a new machine soon. :classic_tongue:

And no, I'm not giving up the physics on myself and followers. Besides, I have several outfits that have BBP & collisions via CBPC and cloth physics via SMP with no invisibobble bodies in the meshes, and my favorite Siberian Popsicle ? has assured me that "collisions are automatic if we just quit blocking them" or similar words. :classic_biggrin:

*wobbles unsteadily away, wondering if anyone has noticed how little of this she actually understands*

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

I noticed there were 2 horse models so I made the changes to both (HorseHard and HorseBlackHard) That might be the issue

penetration is perfectly valid but only if declared on a triangle shape and not a vertex shape.

horse2.7z 183.28 kB · 1 download

All the standard horse meshes that came with animal sos are now functioning, your addition to the mesh did not appear to have any impact.

Your XML file in conjunction with Farass' edited skeleton however was pure magic, now all the SOS horses have collision.

Hopefully I can somehow absorb some of you guys' magic mojo and finish up the rest of the creatures on my lonesome.

Thanks for the help guys, I just wish I knew why your xml worked and mine didn't lol.

Attached xml works fairly well.

hdtmaleHorse.xml

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:
9 hours ago, Yinkle said:

the XML declares the main body for collisions etc. this will conflict with cbpc physics. You'd need to add a virtual body shape to the nif file, then add this and remove "UUNP" from the xml. Otherwise get rid of cbpc and just use smp physics.

This and the xml declares all bones as static. 

As for dealing with this strictly by the xml;

First quick try would be to delete the entire <per-triangle-shape name="UUNP"> declaration.  

Might also have to start deleting static bones like <bone name="NPC L Breast"/>.

This might clear it from smp, allowing cbps to take over.

Or, as was stated, edit the xml so smp handles everything.

Backup your xml first! ?

OK so... I have been trying to make the Giantess mesh from the mod "Naked Giants" ("https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/?tab=comments#comment-510027") have SMP physics in the breast, butt, and belly. So far I have followed Prz's tutorial up to the point where the custom XML file should be created. I pointed the "NiStringExtraData" node to my custom "giant_female_body.xml" file and added "Skinned Mesh Physics Object" to it. I also added "<map shape="giant_female_body" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\giant_female_body.xml"/>"  to my "defaultBBPs.xml". After that I went into the game to see if I would get any movement in the giantess but did not. I had some help with this but am really having trouble actually getting this to work. I am using the "XPMSSE" Skeleton for "Giants".  

Here are the Giantess body files that i'm using as well as the .xml files. :) let me know if I left anything out that is required. I was originally trying to use the CBBE.xml as a template. I have replaced the giantess nif files with the originals so that I can start from scratch when someone walks me through how to do this properly.

Please some one help me to get this working!

I should probably add that I have smp physics working with the CBBE body and cloaks without issue.

femalegiant01_0.nif femalegiant01_1.nif femalegiant02_0.nif femalegiant02_1.nif femalegiant_0.nif femalegiant_1.nif giant_female_body.xml defaultBBPs.xml hdtSSEPhysics.log hdtSSEPhysics.dll hdtSSEFramework.dll