4 hours ago, rb888 said:

What graphic card you have how many gigs?

I have an RTX 2080 8gb, i9, 64 gb ram.

5 hours ago, Gromilla said:

This is the real trouble of our era. Spend an hour rolling back and play normally or lose a week waiting for an answer and looking for a solution ... hmm.

Well, like i said, everything is working fine, and a quick save/load solve the fps drop. Why should i spend hours to roll back, if i have a working build, with no crashes?

Im not loosing anything, if i report a problem here to know, maybe someone else have the same, or have a solution...

27 minutes ago, BazsiHUN said:

I have an RTX 2080 8gb, i9, 64 gb ram.

Well, like i said, everything is working fine, and a quick save/load solve the fps drop. Why should i spend hours to roll back, if i have a working build, with no crashes?

Im not loosing anything, if i report a problem here to know, maybe someone else have the same, or have a solution...

and it is right. The problem of falling FPS has always existed, especially in Riften, and this was solved quickly “save / load”. This is especially felt on older rigs.
Apparently this is the problem of the game engine already. I talked about the problems with the new version of physics. SMP physics requires not video memory but processor resources. BUT, with the accumulation of errors, the memory is clogged and then the processor drops with all the cores ..I said, and I want to say again that this is only a mod. And it’s not necessary to demand support from the authors. We are all in the same position. No one will tell you how to do it right and wrong, no instructions. We all studied blindly, to the touch, and we can only say what we know. And each has its own game, its own mods, and that nobody know what works out of a thousand files. 

And thanks for patience, dozens of people ask the same thing every day without trying to figure out the basics. and it really infuriates! I am a calm person, but even this makes me angry.

Yes, and who don’t know me, I apologize for English ...

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

and it is right. The problem of falling FPS has always existed, especially in Riften, and this was solved quickly “save / load”. This is especially felt on older rigs.
Apparently this is the problem of the game engine already. I talked about the problems with the new version of physics. SMP physics requires not video memory but processor resources. BUT, with the accumulation of errors, the memory is clogged and then the processor drops with all the cores ..I said, and I want to say again that this is only a mod. And it’s not necessary to demand support from the authors. We are all in the same position. No one will tell you how to do it right and wrong, no instructions. We all studied blindly, to the touch, and we can only say what we know. And each has its own game, its own mods, and that nobody know what works out of a thousand files. 

And thanks for patience, dozens of people ask the same thing every day without trying to figure out the basics. and it really infuriates! I am a calm person, but even this makes me angry.

Yes, and who don’t know me, I apologize for English ...

If you check my previous comments, you can see i have NEVER demand anything, and i never will, even so, that i support loverslab, and many mod authors on patreon. 

Peoples here to share experiances, and asking/giving help for the others. Because i am not a programmer, i ask, if something i dont undurstand, and i never ask, if i found solution on the forum what others asked. Simple.

It is true, that in Riften, or near Riften happens mostly the fps drops, so now i know, this is the engine, not some configuration problem, or bug.

Tried out 1.5.73 and I have an RTX 2080. It worked fine for me. Rolled back anyway because I don't want to risk anything or update the remaining 20+ mods. Body, hair, and clothing physics were normal for me. No CTDs.

It really does seem to be hardware related....

1 minute ago, jclyde6108 said:

So now the question becomes, what exactly changed in the SMP code or how it was built that makes it RTX 2080 dependent, and can it be fixed? Over to the author for that I guess.

These are just guesses and assumptions:

Perhaps the author attempted to make it less CPU dependent and more GPU dependent for its calculations? Or maybe it was a failed attempt to even out the workload between cpu and gpu?

9 hours ago, Gromilla said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Rabbit's ears...Hair physics? body collision? vagina collisions? belly? smp clothing? Does it all work together?

7 hours ago, lackesis said:

and ofc no luck....ok i'm going to roll back.

Wow. That's horrible on such a nice character. And there's no way a 1080ti/4790k is not powerful enough as its almost equal to the 2080/9600k. It's also not an FPS physics syncing issue as you've got rock solid 60fps. Its definitely starting to look like a software related issue cause by instability in SMP itself as only 3 2080s have confirmed as working in 1.5.73. Why specifically do 2080s work? That's a great question about the difference in architecture... though I assume we're also all using the latest Coffee Lake chipsets which could be different too. Perhaps the int32/tensor/rt cores are faster on the rtx than standard fp32 cores on older graphics cards so it alleviates the instability in SMP? 

And if you really want to droll... look at this $1900 monster... https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/ASUS/GeForce_RTX_2080_Ti_Matrix/7.html

14 hours ago, jclyde6108 said:

Looking back through several pages, everybody that can demonstrate smp cloth/hair behaving in 1.5.73 seems to have an RTX 2080. Just sayin. Anyone who has SMP working without twitching that doesn't have an RTX 2080 please chime in here.

1080Ti here, the problem is evident on my end as well.  This is a scripting issue that Hydrogen needs to address.

On 4/16/2019 at 1:23 PM, jclyde6108 said:

Looking back through several pages, everybody that can demonstrate smp cloth/hair behaving in 1.5.73 seems to have an RTX 2080. Just sayin. Anyone who has SMP working without twitching that doesn't have an RTX 2080 please chime in here.

I think its not hardware related Im using gtx 1060 max-q  smp is working fine for me with 1.5.73a patch 

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

Just in case, NEW version of  1.5.73 SMP Physics from 9damao (16.04) 

hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_73.7z 336 kB · 15 downloads

Oh cool. I hope this third version fixed the issues people were having.

1 hour ago, sopmod said:

I think its not hardware related Im using gtx 1060 max-q  smp is working fine for me with 1.5.73a patch 

Are you talking about the 2nd or 3rd patched version?