1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

That is why no one looks into the logs when doing something for physics? 

WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cape.xml(131,3):constraint between two kinematic object hdtSSEPhysics_AutoRename_0000021BD983F5F8 CB 03 2 <-> hdtSSEPhysics_AutoRename_0000021BD983F5F8 CB 03 1, skipped

What would this mean? That I mislabeled the node or that the node is fixed so there's no point in creating a constraint?

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

Look at the line a little higher .. this means that the bone CB 03 2 is not registered as a bone for physics (the physics framework is trying to replace something ..) ... Each bone must be registered . Either as static or as physical ..

Thanks. I believe it was causing my game to crash. It no longer crashes after I removed the reference to the upper "static" bones in the cape but the cape works fine.

45 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

It means that they are both kinematic so no point in creating a constraint unless you meant for one of them to be a physics bone in which case you should declare it as such.

I guess connecting them was causing a huge amount of error logging or something when it hit a number of instances? I had a save in a scene with maybe 20 NPCs with capes that wouldn't load until I removed the constraint. The game had been stable otherwise and physics was unaffected.

I am trying to use CBP-C for body and HDT for hair. I want to use Yundao Hair and that is the only reason I am trying to get HDT. I can load in fine but my hair jitters even without me moving. I have hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_73 with hdtSSEFramework_1_5_73  latest CBP-C /Sinful as well as CBBE body CBBE SMP. My Searches for help has led me here so here I am.

6 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

SMP-HDT for game version 1.5.73 is broken: 2 choices, remove SMP and all mods that use it or roll back to 1.5.62

Rolling back isn't really an option. I cannot rollback Skyrim since I installed it as the latest version and SKSE 2015 is the one I have to use. Everything works fine and the only item I wanted to install that requires HDT was the hair. Unless I can use older HDT for the game? If you meant rollback that then I could just download the older versions I guess. Thank you for such a quick reply. If nothing else I guess I just wont add the hair.

16 minutes ago, HellKitten133 said:

Rolling back isn't really an option. I cannot rollback Skyrim since I installed it as the latest version and SKSE 2015 is the one I have to use. Everything works fine and the only item I wanted to install that requires HDT was the hair. Unless I can use older HDT for the game? If you meant rollback that then I could just download the older versions I guess. Thank you for such a quick reply. If nothing else I guess I just wont add the hair.

Buy a 8 core CPU. That's my only guess why 1.5.73 works for some people and not others... The newer version must need a dedicated thread or something.

1 minute ago, cminnow said:

Buy a 8 core CPU. That's my only guess why 1.5.73 works for some people and not others... The newer version must need a dedicated thread or something.

That has nothing to do with it. Also I do have an 8 core CPU. CPU though wouldn't be why the physics are twitchy.

16 hours ago, jdods13 said:

OK so... I have been trying to make the Giantess mesh from the mod "Naked Giants" ("https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/?tab=comments#comment-510027") have SMP physics in the breast, butt, and belly. So far I have followed Prz's tutorial up to the point where the custom XML file should be created. I pointed the "NiStringExtraData" node to my custom "giant_female_body.xml" file and added "Skinned Mesh Physics Object" to it. I also added "<map shape="giant_female_body" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\giant_female_body.xml"/>"  to my "defaultBBPs.xml". After that I went into the game to see if I would get any movement in the giantess but did not. I had some help with this but am really having trouble actually getting this to work. I am using the "XPMSSE" Skeleton for "Giants".  

Here are the Giantess body files that i'm using as well as the .xml files. :) let me know if I left anything out that is required. I was originally trying to use the CBBE.xml as a template. I have replaced the giantess nif files with the originals so that I can start from scratch when someone walks me through how to do this properly.

Please some one help me to get this working!

I should probably add that I have smp physics working with the CBBE body and cloaks without issue.

femalegiant01_0.nif 1.11 MB · 2 downloads femalegiant01_1.nif 1.11 MB · 0 downloads femalegiant02_0.nif 1.32 MB · 0 downloads femalegiant02_1.nif 1.32 MB · 0 downloads femalegiant_0.nif 1007.17 kB · 0 downloads femalegiant_1.nif 1007.17 kB · 0 downloads giant_female_body.xml 13.84 kB · 0 downloads defaultBBPs.xml 1.18 kB · 0 downloads hdtSSEPhysics.log 6.03 kB · 4 downloads hdtSSEPhysics.dll 983 kB · 2 downloads hdtSSEFramework.dll 91 kB · 1 download

Anyone willing to help me out?

1 hour ago, HellKitten133 said:

That has nothing to do with it. Also I do have an 8 core CPU. CPU though wouldn't be why the physics are twitchy.

Well darn. That was my last idea. I have no idea why it doesn't work for some people. It works fine for me. Are you sure XP32 is the latest and isn't being overwritten by anything?

1 hour ago, xBluewishx said:

Have someone know how to fix bouncing issue?

Nope....

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

SMP-HDT for game version 1.5.73 is broken: 2 choices, remove SMP and all mods that use it or roll back to 1.5.62

Looks like I'll have to go back to CBPC and use the Abba outfit without cloth physics. I need a moment ?

54 minutes ago, wolfbread said:

I'm not downloading all that, BUT I just tried adding a xml to the giantess included with MNC, and it Just Works.™️

You don't have to DL anything but I just wanted to put my files up in case someone decided to take a look at what I was working with. I have not tried to use the giantess model from MNC however I am not using the skeleton provided by MNC. Instead I have the XPMSSE skeleton overriding all other giant skeletons in my mod list. Could this be the issue? Anyway i'll try with that then...

23 hours ago, assassin394 said:

How is HDT SMP for SSE now? Last time I use it back in 2017 there is still a lot of crash. Should I stay with CBP or switch to SMP ?

I'm using both CBPC (that's CBP physics with Collisions) and HDT-SMP-SE on game version 1.5.62, the one just before the current one, and it worksd fine.

The first iteration of HDT-SMP 1.5.73 was broken, but HydrogensaysHDT re-released an update a week or so ago and many people report that it works now. For those who report it doesn't work, ask them which release of HDT-SMP-SE they are using, because the first one Hydro released was, in fact, broken. So if they haven't re-downloaded it within the past couple of weeks (I think the update was released on April 2nd) then they are not talking about the current release of HDT-SMP-SE and you can just pay no attention to those reports.

On the other hand, if those reporting "SMP 1-5-73 is broken" are on the latest release since April 2nd, any reports they post would be credible.

12 hours ago, HellKitten133 said:

CBP-C needs an upgrade so HDT isn't needed. :(

Giving CBPC the ability to provide cloth physics is something that @Shizof is working on, but it is much more than a simple upgrade- he literally has to "re-invent the wheel" to get that capability into CBPC. Just be patient, and follow Shizof's CBPC threads here on LL and on the Nexus.

15 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Which release of SMP 1-5-73 are you using, the original release from a month ago or the bugfix version released around April 2nd?

16 hours ago, HellKitten133 said:

I am trying to use CBP-C for body and HDT for hair. I want to use Yundao Hair and that is the only reason I am trying to get HDT. I can load in fine but my hair jitters even without me moving. I have hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_73 with hdtSSEFramework_1_5_73  latest CBP-C /Sinful as well as CBBE body CBBE SMP. My Searches for help has led me here so here I am.

The post literally right before yours has the explanation.

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I tried the original release and rolled my game back. I've not tried the bugfix version since I've heard from a few people that it doesn't fix anything (nobody has said it did fix the issues as far as I'm aware) and it's way too much hassle to test it myself only to have to roll back once again.

April 3rd right? for me still broken sporadic twitching and CTD.

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I tried the original release and rolled my game back. I've not tried the bugfix version since I've heard from a few people that it doesn't fix anything (nobody has said it did fix the issues as far as I'm aware) and it's way too much hassle to test it myself only to have to roll back once again.

I don't blame you- changing game versions is a hassle. I have read one post (on "my" YunDao wigs page) claiming that the April 2 bugfix solved the jitters, but others saying no it didn't.

20 minutes ago, lackesis said:

April 3rd right? for me still broken sporadic twitching and CTD.

Just for accuracy, the bugfix of hdtSSEPhysics.dll was completed on April 2 at 42 minutes past noon (Central U.S. time/date) and released on 9damao shortly thereafter. The file dates show that the hdtSSEFramework.dll has not been updated since the March 16 initial release of SMP for 1.5.73, and hdtHighHeels.dll hasn't been updated since 2013. Lol.

1367786811_SMPRepackFileDates.png.e941ed98d92c70ad847643f4ce35912d.png

28 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I don't blame you- changing game versions is a hassle. I have read one post (on "my" YunDao wigs page) claiming that the April 2 bugfix solved the jitters, but others saying no it didn't.

Just for accuracy, the bugfix of hdtSSEPhysics.dll was completed on April 2 at 42 minutes past noon (Central U.S. time/date) and released on 9damao shortly thereafter. The file dates show that the hdtSSEFramework.dll has not been updated since the March 16 initial release of SMP for 1.5.73, and hdtHighHeels.dll hasn't been updated since 2013. Lol.

1367786811_SMPRepackFileDates.png.e941ed98d92c70ad847643f4ce35912d.png

Mine is 4/3 but same size 1001 kb.

anyway i'm give up too much work to roll back or maybe let me try your 4/2 one?