So im coming across many armors and armor replacers for Skyrim SE for different body types CBBE, UNP, etc. but idk how they are creating these armors for CBBE when CBBE for Skyrim SE isnt even out. and when i try the ones for Unp i just CTD when equipping armor chest pieces. im not using custom races and im using the normal XP32 Skeleton for Skyrim SE. so idk whats going on.

They are using oldrim CBBE and UNP which still works.

Alot of people say rhey still work however, i jave gotten the bodies to work but when i equip any chest piece the game CTD. I'm not using custom races and i'm using XP32 skeleton for skyrim SE. So why does it CTD?

Make sure XPMSE is active. Reinstall if needed. Get FNIS SE too and run that. You are crashing since the chest piece has HDT which doesn't work yet, with correctly installed XPMSE it won't crash at least. And there are TBBP animations that works if you use FNIS and skeleton arm fix

Just a question. I ran my converted Spice gear nifs through nif optimizer, they work fine. I decided to run them through OS to see if I could tweak them a little. Now some of the nifs, the panties show through the skirts no matter how I try to layer them. Easy fix?

Did you get the "latest v4.1" ?

I've reuploaded it a couple of times over the past 2-3 days.

We were playing around with the idea of adding a model space normal map generator to BodySlide when you hit the build button.

That way, like in FO4, the in-game lighting of the CBBE for SSE would always match the shape you gave it with the sliders.

Generating a model space map isn't too hard, technically.

A normal map generator that creates normals automatically? Insane... Oh my god. Please integrate this! Incredible...

We were playing around with the idea of adding a model space normal map generator to BodySlide when you hit the build button.

That way, like in FO4, the in-game lighting of the CBBE for SSE would always match the shape you gave it with the sliders.

A normal map generator that creates normals automatically? Insane... Oh my god. Please integrate this! Incredible...

err... can you explain what is exactly incredible for those, like me, who are 3d modeling inepts ?

Just a question. I ran my converted Spice gear nifs through nif optimizer, they work fine. I decided to run them through OS to see if I could tweak them a little. Now some of the nifs, the panties show through the skirts no matter how I try to layer them. Easy fix?

Did you get the "latest v4.1" ?

I've reuploaded it a couple of times over the past 2-3 days.

Yeah I'm using the latest. I'm not having any issues other than like I say, in game the layers seem to bleed through though only on hips/butt/lower pelvis area.

So im coming across many armors and armor replacers for Skyrim SE for different body types CBBE, UNP, etc. but idk how they are creating these armors for CBBE when CBBE for Skyrim SE isnt even out. and when i try the ones for Unp i just CTD when equipping armor chest pieces. im not using custom races and im using the normal XP32 Skeleton for Skyrim SE. so idk whats going on.

Alot of people say rhey still work however, i jave gotten the bodies to work but when i equip any chest piece the game CTD. I'm not using custom races and i'm using XP32 skeleton for skyrim SE. So why does it CTD?

Make sure XPMSE is active. Reinstall if needed. Get FNIS SE too and run that. You are crashing since the chest piece has HDT which doesn't work yet, with correctly installed XPMSE it won't crash at least. And there are TBBP animations that works if you use FNIS and skeleton arm fix

i have reinstall XPMSE but still CTD even after running FNIS and selecting the Skeleton Arm fix.

i have reinstall XPMSE but still CTD even after running FNIS and selecting the Skeleton Arm fix.

Well at least CBBE works for me. Only issue I have is that some mods can't use any of my presets.

Well excuse me if this is not straight fit to the topic but is one able to add something like this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67591-real-body-4rb-2-wip/page-4 to the cbbe body once its out? Since i heard creationess of cbbe doesnt interest in this. I only ask for possibility, not for somebody who make it..dont one need .3ds files for this? Will we get them?

What this body is trying to do isn't possible even in the old Skyrim with HDT.

Well excuse me if this is not straight fit to the topic but is one able to add something like this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67591-real-body-4rb-2-wip/page-4 to the cbbe body once its out? Since i heard creationess of cbbe doesnt interest in this. I only ask for possibility, not for somebody who make it..dont one need .3ds files for this? Will we get them?

Caliente said she/he wasn't interested in making them, but i'm sure she/he wont make it too difficult for somebody else to implement it into CBBE & Bodyslide.

What if you have 2bodies, one with arse one with vag and change them for need.. Else.. Rip dream..

What if you have 2bodies, one with arse one with vag and change them for need.. Else.. Rip dream..

Anus gaping isn't possible with what was exposed of Havok for the HDT PE (it scales instead of moves).

Anus gaping isn't possible with what was exposed of Havok for the HDT PE (it scales instead of moves).

Thank you for answerimg. Have a nice day

err... can you explain what is exactly incredible for those, like me, who are 3d modeling inepts ?

Making a normal map requires quite a bit of effort. You make a a high poly model out of your low poly model ("high poly" = with more triangles) and start sculpting the fine finde details like scars and pores and whatnot, then you bake the map. It's calculated out of the differences from low to high poly, and in the end you'll have a normal which in a color code represents vectors to have reactions to lighting. In short: All finde details you see on a body is not in the mesh itself (having a real high poly mesh in the game would be too hard a hit on performance), but is on a texture that "mimics" the details.

When creating normals you can of course also use software like Z-Brush or Mudbox. It's more comfortable, but still requires quite some learning.

Now I guess the new bodyslide won't let you really edit normals of the body you create, but it will adjust the normals to the body you create automatically. Bigger breasts for example require a different lighting behavior where the crest is (just an example). Or vice versa: If you have small breasts, the crest is hardly visible. A normal for big breasts on such a body would look odd.

I hope I could make myself clear somehow.

Ah, a good example for what normals can do:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53068/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D53068%26preview%3D&pUp=1

The scars on the girls face and body are not on the mesh, but on the normal map.

Making a normal map requires quite a bit of effort. You make a a high poly model out of your low poly model ("high poly" = with more triangles) and start sculpting the fine finde details like scars and pores and whatnot, then you bake the map. It's calculated out of the differences from low to high poly, and in the end you'll have a normal which in a color code represents vectors to have reactions to lighting. In short: All finde details you see on a body is not in the mesh itself (having a real high poly mesh in the game would be too hard a hit on performance), but is on a texture that "mimics" the details.

When creating normals you can of course also use software like Z-Brush or Mudbox. It's more comfortable, but still requires quite some learning.

Now I guess the new bodyslide won't let you really edit normals of the body you create, but it will adjust the normals to the body you create automatically. Bigger breasts for example require a different lighting behavior where the crest is (just an example). Or vice versa: If you have small breasts, the crest is hardly visible. A normal for big breasts on such a body would look odd.

I hope I could make myself clear somehow.

Ah, a good example for what normals can do:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53068/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D53068%26preview%3D&pUp=1

The scars on the girls face and body are not on the mesh, but on the normal map.

Thanks, twas a bit difficult to follow but I understood it with your example.

So, it says CBBE is unpublished in this page and clicking the mod page also says the same thing but the BodySlide mod linked in the OP and some other mods in the Skyrim Special Edition nexusmods page also require it. So, am I supposed to download the cbbe mod developed for the original Skyrim?

So, it says CBBE is unpublished in this page and clicking the mod page also says the same thing but the BodySlide mod linked in the OP and some other mods in the Skyrim Special Edition nexusmods page also require it. So, am I supposed to download the cbbe mod developed for the original Skyrim?

The new CBBE isn't out yet. We're waiting for it. 

They use old CBBE, it works, but it's subpar compared to what ousnious is concocting

How did you get the old CBBE to work with BS In SSE? When i try to install old CBBE via NMM, nothing shows up in BS.

Install old Bodyslide, it comes with the old CBBE presets and then install new Bodyslide on top of it. 

I've added/reimplemented the UV slider system to BS/OS and created a UV slider for the areola size. :)

Caliente is still working on regular slider things and figuring out the model space normal map generation.

UV sliders change the way textures are projected onto the mesh, instead of actually morphing its geometry.

post-85595-0-49253700-1479521330_thumb.png

I've added/reimplemented the UV slider system to BS/OS and created a UV slider for the areola size. :)

Caliente is still working on regular slider things and figuring out the model space normal map generation.

UV sliders change the way textures are projected onto the mesh, instead of actually morphing its geometry.

Very smart, this way you can keep the poly count under control, less deformations, this will be nice :)