A little update. :)

This what the new base shape of new CBBE (currently) looks like.

Don't forget that if you don't like this shape, it can of course be completely customized with sliders once again.

Since we have a higher polygon count now, there can be more sliders that affect certain areas in detail, such as the leg shape and more.

The sliders are still being actively worked on.

The nipples have been rounded a bit, so they should hopefully appear less cubic/button-y than in the old Skyrim.

Note: The textures in the nipple image don't reflect the in-game look.

Looooove it.  :heart:   :heart:

Jeez bloke, what do ya want for nothing..? 

Did you miss the mention of a higher polygon count or what?

The body will have higher polygon count

But the outfits and their texture won't

An B-cup bra's texture will look terrible when it scale to G cup, but the texture of a G cup bra won't be so terrible if it was scale to A cup

Then perhaps it would be best to WAIT until the darn thing is released first. Assumptions will always be wrong before something comes out...

EDIT: @cell, does that mean UUNP will be based on the CBBE shape then, tweaked to UUNP form? Or will it be completely different?

A little update. :)

This what the new base shape of new CBBE (currently) looks like.

Don't forget that if you don't like this shape, it can of course be completely customized with sliders once again.

Since we have a higher polygon count now, there can be more sliders that affect certain areas in detail, such as the leg shape and more.

The sliders are still being actively worked on.

The nipples have been rounded a bit, so they should hopefully appear less cubic/button-y than in the old Skyrim.

Note: The textures in the nipple image don't reflect the in-game look.

Sorry but I've to say as a "base" shape, the new cbbe's breasts are too small

Scaling larger always causes more problem than scaling smaller, especially the breats as the body parts that will sometimes be scaled to over 200%

And modders make outfits based on the BaseShape, So I strongly recommand a average or larger breasts, the 7B body is a good type I think

The FO4 CBBE has even smaller breasts and no - outfits look better if the breasts are scaled up instead of down.

Currently, it's almost impossible to make small breasts look good with the huge base shape we had, especially the sliders.

Things like the BreastsSSH slider were always too crazy anyway, we won't have that one anymore like in FO4.

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is that we like how the FO4 CBBE turned out, and it worked better with smaller breasts than with big.

EDIT: @cell, does that mean UUNP will be based on the CBBE shape then, tweaked to UUNP form? Or will it be completely different?

I'm debating keeping UUNP on the old Skyrim Nexus only and not touching it, because both options I have are depressingly bad:

1.) Porting UUNP as is, then we have two different BodySlide base shapes for the new game and that would be horribly annoying for converting outfits.

2.) Porting UUNP and changing it to the new CBBE base shape, then we can more easily convert for both, but the problem is ALL old UUNP conversions won't work anymore.

In my opinion, both aren't options. So I'm thinking of just leaving it where it is and letting it do its thing.

But I haven't decided, I'll see after the CBBE release.

An B-cup bra's texture will look terrible when it scale to G cup, but the texture of a G cup bra won't be so terrible if it was scale to A cup

I really shouldn't reply, but I will say that I'm hearing you.. OK..?

I hear your point in regard to outfits & textures, but being a noob myself I could be mistaken, wouldn't your point only be valid to New outfits?..  sure there'll always be more but that's what outfit studio is for right?.. 

Feel free to put me in my place if I'm wrong & i'll let ya have the last word, I'm sorry I just can't see your point..

I hear your point in regard to outfits & textures, but being a noob myself I could be mistaken, wouldn't your point only be valid to New outfits?..  sure there'll always be more but that's what outfit studio is for right?.. 

Feel free to put me in my place if I'm wrong & i'll let ya have the last word, I'm sorry I just can't see your point..

He's saying that the textures of new outfits won't be high resolution enough if the base shape of CBBE has that small breasts, and they will become blurry when you use a preset with larger breasts.

However from what we've seen in FO4, this isn't really the case or noticeable.

The FO4 CBBE has even smaller breasts and no - outfits look better if the breasts are scaled up instead of down.

Currently, it's almost impossible to make small breasts look good with the huge base shape we had, especially the sliders.

Things like the BreastsSSH slider were always too crazy anyway, we won't have that one anymore like in FO4.

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is that we like how the FO4 CBBE turned out, and it worked better with smaller breasts than with big.

Fo4CBBE‘s breasts is really a problem for me. even a 100% 7B+breast slider of cause some problem on outfits.

NoNo, SSH is not what I want, just make the baseshape at 100% of old "breast" slide will be enough

I'm debating keeping UUNP on the old Skyrim Nexus only and not touching it, because both options I have are depressingly bad:

1.) Porting UUNP as is, then we have two different BodySlide base shapes for the new game and that would be horribly annoying for converting outfits.

2.) Porting UUNP and changing it to the new CBBE base shape, then we can more easily convert for both, but the problem is ALL old UUNP conversions won't work anymore.

In my opinion, both aren't options. So I'm thinking of just leaving it where it is and letting it do its thing.

But I haven't decided, I'll see after the CBBE release.

Then what about those full body sliders?

I remember it not proper to port them to other body type and share

Here are my reasons as an avid UUNP users and hopefully they will all be invalid with CBBE SE:

1.  Dream Girl user.  Love the base shape as much as its weight painting.  Can't tell with the CBBE SE preview but the forearms still look kinda thick :P  

2. The higher poly count vs. CBBE. 

I think these are the only reasons for UUNP: the poly count and ready made base shape from the many UNP derivatives exist prior to UUNP. 

So IMHO, unless there is some structural reason that CBBE SE cannot replicate or approximate the many UNP base shapes via sliders there is really no reason to port UUNP over.

Here are my reasons as an avid UUNP users and hopefully they will all be invalid with CBBE SE:

1.  Dream Girl user.  Love the base shape as much as its weight painting.  Can't tell with the CBBE SE preview but the forearms still look kinda thick :P  

I think these are the only reasons for UUNP: the poly count and ready made base shape from the many UNP derivatives exist prior to UUNP. 

So IMHO, unless there is some structural reason that CBBE SE cannot replicate or approximate the many UNP base shapes via sliders there is really no reason to port UUNP over.

I agree with you, but another reason that made (U)UNP unique was its textures (the normal maps specifically). We'll have to see about making options for that for the new CBBE, since they're the most important thing in Skyrim for how the body actually appears in-game.

Poly count won't be a problem anymore, we got plenty of that now.

Weight painting we'll see. I'll try to run some tests with poses once we're doing our first tests and then improve from there.

There will be sliders for ankle and wrist/forearm thickness.

What do you mean about full-body sliders?

He's saying that the textures of new outfits won't be high resolution enough if the base shape of CBBE has that small breasts, and they will become blurry when you use a preset with larger breasts.

However from what we've seen in FO4, this isn't really the case or noticeable.

Surely this is a problem with the outfit's meshes/textures, and not with the body that's underneath it...

I agree with you, but another reason that made (U)UNP unique was its textures (the normal maps specifically). We'll have to see about making options for that for the new CBBE, since they're the most important thing in Skyrim for how the body actually appears in-game.

Weight painting we'll see. I'll try to run some tests with poses once we're doing our first tests and then improve from there.

Is the difference in normal map that material?  I have never come across any kind of texture debate during the "body wars".  It doesn't seem to bother texture or NPC creators.  As for screen archers most likely they will just stay with Skyrim Classic due to the new limits with ENB. 

This normally happens when the armors are converted for a different body type, like trying to use CBBE armors on a UNP body or vice versa.

Fair enough, sounds reasonable. My issue then is the UUNP remodeled armors are labeled as 'UUNP' on the download but 'CT77' in Bodyslide. I couldn't begin to tell you what body type it actually is.

this counts for bodies of the same base shape as well. uunp zeroed body is gonna have seams with a unp armor. right now you should make sure the body and armors are being built to the same preset. ct77 is just a filename, the sliders should still be uunp, ive used them once before.

I tried looking at the sliders for the UNP body that came with bodyslide and the ones in the armor download, and they are absolutely, 100% not the same set of sliders.

The one on the armors is much much longer. There is no UUNP on my drop down list for bodyslide, just various UNPs.

And the neck seam issue didn't go anywhere when I applied the same preset to both:

http://imgur.com/a/9XdE9

Again, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong on my end, and I've done a lot of nice stuff with outfits and mashups on fallout 4. Thank you for your patience.

Bump.

OK, can somebody please help me here? Chew me out for being 'that guy' or asking stupid questions that have obvious answers - I can take it. I just ask the answer is rolled somewhere in there with the verbal tirade or the terse, annoyed response. I have read the wiki and a lot of posts, at least I think it's been a lot. I've certainly tried to help myself here.

Things don't make sense to me here. I read that UUNP is included with Bodyslide now. I look at the bodyslide outfit/body drop downs in 4.0 and this is where I get confused - I see several UNP options, but no UUNP options. So I build the UNP body with zeroed sliders.

I download the remodeled armors for UUNP, install, build them around the zeroed sliders (which are not the same sliders as the UNP body option in bodyslide), and I get neck gap in game.

Things seems to be working for everyone else, so I accept this is my mistake and I'm fucking up here. I'm new to skyrim modding, for that I apologize.

What am I not understanding here? What am I missing? I'm told that the body and the armors have to be built to the same slider preset.... but that's not even possible when the slider sets aren't even the same between the body and the armor. Is there a single line of text in the wiki that I'm not registering? Should there be a UUNP in the outfit/body drop down or is it simply called UNP because it has replaced it so ubiquitously? Should there not be a UUNP body with the same slider sets as the UUNP remodeled armor?

I hope you guys can help, and I thank you in advance.

I mean, what's up with those/what was your question?

I remember that some of the sliders of the UUNP have different authors so it's not suitable to port them to other bodytype

They're just shapes, recreating them as sliders on a different mesh doesn't require permission.

Maybe credits so it's not rude, but not permissions.

This normally happens when the armors are converted for a different body type, like trying to use CBBE armors on a UNP body or vice versa.

Fair enough, sounds reasonable. My issue then is the UUNP remodeled armors are labeled as 'UUNP' on the download but 'CT77' in Bodyslide. I couldn't begin to tell you what body type it actually is.

this counts for bodies of the same base shape as well. uunp zeroed body is gonna have seams with a unp armor. right now you should make sure the body and armors are being built to the same preset. ct77 is just a filename, the sliders should still be uunp, ive used them once before.

I tried looking at the sliders for the UNP body that came with bodyslide and the ones in the armor download, and they are absolutely, 100% not the same set of sliders.

The one on the armors is much much longer. There is no UUNP on my drop down list for bodyslide, just various UNPs.

And the neck seam issue didn't go anywhere when I applied the same preset to both:

http://imgur.com/a/9XdE9

Again, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong on my end, and I've done a lot of nice stuff with outfits and mashups on fallout 4. Thank you for your patience.

Bump.

OK, can somebody please help me here? Chew me out for being 'that guy' or asking stupid questions that have obvious answers - I can take it. I just ask the answer is rolled somewhere in there with the verbal tirade or the terse, annoyed response. I have read the wiki and a lot of posts, at least I think it's been a lot. I've certainly tried to help myself here.

Things don't make sense to me here. I read that UUNP is included with Bodyslide now. I look at the bodyslide outfit/body drop downs in 4.0 and this is where I get confused - I see several UNP options, but no UUNP options. So I build the UNP body with zeroed sliders.

I download the remodeled armors for UUNP, install, build them around the zeroed sliders (which are not the same sliders as the UNP body option in bodyslide), and I get neck gap in game.

Things seems to be working for everyone else, so I accept this is my mistake and I'm fucking up here. I'm new to skyrim modding, for that I apologize.

What am I not understanding here? What am I missing? I'm told that the body and the armors have to be built to the same slider preset.... but that's not even possible when the slider sets aren't even the same between the body and the armor. Is there a single line of text in the wiki that I'm not registering? Should there be a UUNP in the outfit/body drop down or is it simply called UNP because it has replaced it so ubiquitously? Should there not be a UUNP body with the same slider sets as the UUNP remodeled armor?

I hope you guys can help, and I thank you in advance.

The zeroed slider in UUNP is actually the CBBE base shape not UNP. 

For a complete history of UUNP this is the better thread: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1454-project-unified-unp/   There are a ton of posts in that thread of people asking similar questions :) .  This thread is more toward development for Skyrim Special Edition and that thread is more for current users in Skyrim Classic (141 pages and counting).  UUNP for Skyrim SE has yet to happen and may not happen.

EDIT:

Oops, didn't realize cell has created a dedicated Bodyslide CBBE/UUNP sticky thread for Skyrim Classic: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68941-cbbe-uunp-bodyslide-and-outfit-studio/ Most people probably still are hanging out in the original thread I linked above....

1.  Dream Girl user.  Love the base shape as much as its weight painting.  Can't tell with the CBBE SE preview but the forearms still look kinda thick tongue.png  

Is the difference in normal map that material?  I have never come across any kind of texture debate during the "body wars".  It doesn't seem to bother texture or NPC creators.  As for screen archers most likely they will just stay with Skyrim Classic due to the new limits with ENB. 

The material is the same, object world space normal map(which is what Skyrim uses for body+feet/hands/head), it's that the CBBE UV for the body+feet have differences than that of UNP and Vanilla. Which means that for the body+feet portion, UNP and vanilla have the luxury through compatibility, of being able to swap and shop around from many choices in Skyrim, where as CBBE was its own island. 

I wonder, how different are the UVs of CBBE and UNP? Because if they aren't that different you could maybe create a UV morph feature, so that you could create sliders for UVs.

There's actually an unused feature in Outfit Studio that lets us create UV sliders.

This is interesting, I'll think about if that's possible for a while!

I assume that once it's ready, there will be a conversion reference so people can convert armors and such to the new CBBE?

At a minimum, there will be a "CBBE to CBBE SSE" and a "Vanilla to CBBE SSE".

(CBBE is the same shape as UUNP here)