I have a question (again).

When someone create the mesh from KBOfM, will it work with bodyslide? Also, the creator is also thinking about creating one for humans, argonians, and the other genders, so same question.

If it needs adaptations, would it be the same technique to create bodyslides files from outfits I used before for FO4?

Will the new CBBE actually have dedicated sliders for all those thousands of body shapes out there like UUNP? BS/OS is a really awesome and strong tool, but unfortunately people haven't been using it properly yet. Too many sliders aren't exactly a good thing, as it would mean too much work for really good OS conversions.

Using the "Comfort all" feature only does a good job on specific outfits. If your armor has objects that comes in a very specific shape (a dagger, a medallion, or similiar) they most probably become extremely deformed. So they would either need manual refixes (which isn't exactly easy with the tools OS provides), or you need to convert the body from scratch. Needless to say, that would require a tremendous amount of work, something most people aren't willing to put into. Restricting the amount of Sliders might help there.

I would love to do such conversions myself, but unfortunately I have absolutely no modelling skills at all. So all I can do is propose some ideas that would make it easier for other mod authors to do them. :/

Will the new CBBE actually have dedicated sliders for all those thousands of body shapes out there like UUNP? BS/OS is a really awesome and strong tool, but unfortunately people haven't been using it properly yet. Too many sliders aren't exactly a good thing, as it would mean too much work for really good OS conversions.

Using the "Comfort all" feature only does a good job on specific outfits. If your armor has objects that comes in a very specific shape (a dagger, a medallion, or similiar) they most probably become extremely deformed. So they would either need manual refixes (which isn't exactly easy with the tools OS provides), or you need to convert the body from scratch. Needless to say, that would require a tremendous amount of work, something most people aren't willing to put into. Restricting the amount of Sliders might help there.

I would love to do such conversions myself, but unfortunately I have absolutely no modelling skills at all. So all I can do is propose some ideas that would make it easier for other mod authors to do them. :/

It's quite easy actually. You can simply not conform those shapes or mask them before. Then afterwards you can align them with the transform tool if needed.

It's quite easy actually. You can simply not conform those shapes or mask them before. Then afterwards you can align them with the transform tool if needed.

I think it could be a feature to make these meshes "solid". Though it maight be to complex...

And I think a featrue like "import multiple sliders" would be the best

Great job with the current model. The curves on the hip bones and abdomen are looking really good so far. Can't wait to see other angles. Textures are looking top-notch as well.

The UV would be an amazing option. I used so many different armors and body sizes/texture combinations, I eventually had to use BodyChange; would be a nightmare to work with sometimes.

Wait, bodyslide has been done for a while but it says its lacking refference info. When i load it up it has 0 bodies and 0 presets. I thought i had to wait for CBBE to be finished. How did you get it to work? Ive tried supplementing. Other bodies such as UNP and Seriphem but nothing appears in BS.

bodyslide != CBBE

bodyslide is a tool for converting obj file using preset sliders and bodies to nif files

CBBE is a body mesh files that can be used via bodyslide to produce said nif files.

Wait, bodyslide has been done for a while but it says its lacking refference info. When i load it up it has 0 bodies and 0 presets. I thought i had to wait for CBBE to be finished. How did you get it to work? Ive tried supplementing. Other bodies such as UNP and Seriphem but nothing appears in BS.

bodyslide != CBBE

bodyslide is a tool for converting obj file using preset sliders and bodies to nif files

CBBE is a body mesh files that can be used via bodyslide to produce said nif files.

understood, but that dosent explain why the Unp or seriphem bodies did not appear.

bodyslide != CBBE

understood, but that dosent explain why the Unp or seriphem bodies did not appear.

No sliders or anything is included with Bodyslide at this time.

bodyslide != CBBE

For the same reason that UNP is != Bodyslide.

In the meantime, you can use this method (instructions at the end of the page) to generate a low poly oldrim body.

bodyslide != CBBE

For the same reason that UNP is != Bodyslide.

In the meantime, you can use this method (instructions at the end of the page) to generate a low poly oldrim body.

Thanks, i was wondering why there werent any sliders. thanks for putting up with me everyone.

To confirm Outfit Studio is working properly, we got a first in-game test running and fixed a few bugs with that along the way.

Still takes a while, though! This was just a test in-between the actual work.

We were playing around with the idea of adding a model space normal map generator to BodySlide when you hit the build button.

That way, like in FO4, the in-game lighting of the CBBE for SSE would always match the shape you gave it with the sliders.

Generating a model space map isn't too hard, technically.

To confirm Outfit Studio is working properly, we got a first in-game test running and fixed a few bugs with that along the way.

We were playing around with the idea of adding a model space normal map generator to BodySlide when you hit the build button.

That way, like in FO4, the in-game lighting of the CBBE for SSE would always match the shape you gave it with the sliders.

interessting news.

keep up the good work and all the good news :)

yes its working !  :D I tested it too, with some old outfits and it works like a charm.

P.S. @ousnius how much longer is it going to take for the the main mod  ?  :unsure:

So im coming across many armors and armor replacers for Skyrim SE for different body types CBBE, UNP, etc. but idk how they are creating these armors for CBBE when CBBE for Skyrim SE isnt even out. and when i try the ones for Unp i just CTD when equipping armor chest pieces. im not using custom races and im using the normal XP32 Skeleton for Skyrim SE. so idk whats going on.

So im coming across many armors and armor replacers for Skyrim SE for different body types CBBE, UNP, etc. but idk how they are creating these armors for CBBE when CBBE for Skyrim SE isnt even out. and when i try the ones for Unp i just CTD when equipping armor chest pieces. im not using custom races and im using the normal XP32 Skeleton for Skyrim SE. so idk whats going on.

They are using oldrim CBBE and UNP which still works.

Just a question. I ran my converted Spice gear nifs through nif optimizer, they work fine. I decided to run them through OS to see if I could tweak them a little. Now some of the nifs, the panties show through the skirts no matter how I try to layer them. Easy fix?

They are using oldrim CBBE and UNP which still works.

Alot of people say rhey still work however, i jave gotten the bodies to work but when i equip any chest piece the game CTD. I'm not using custom races and i'm using XP32 skeleton for skyrim SE. So why does it CTD?