The new basemesh is ready right? Is there a chance to get it "now" to start converting armors.

No, the weights, conversion references and sliders aren't ready, and it would be no use without them.

At Morphs create, perhaps possible more details for female pelvis, belly and hip?

Like this
post-591799-0-20698200-1480077638_thumb.png

Will the new CBBE feature a slider similar to Fallout4 CBBE's "breasts together" -slider?

The new body looks great and the smaller base breast shape is a really nice improvement! Personally I often go for a bit larger shape for my character but I like to give NPCs a wide scale in shapes for diversity and making good flat-ish bodies has been a bit of a headache in the past.

Will the new CBBE feature a slider similar to Fallout4 CBBE's "breasts together" -slider?

The new body looks great and the smaller base breast shape is a really nice improvement! Personally I often go for a bit larger shape for my character but I like to give NPCs a wide scale in shapes for diversity and making good flat-ish bodies has been a bit of a headache in the past.

Yes, it already has that. Along with some more other sliders that were in FO4 CBBE.

Yes, it already has that. Along with some more other sliders that were in FO4 CBBE.

Awesome! Really looking forward to making some improved presets!

@ousnius

Sorry für meine Hartnäckigkeit.
Ich hatte zwei Fragen bezüglich der kommenden Version von OS.

Ich denke, beide Fragen lassen sich mit einem Ja oder Nein relativ einfach beantworten.

Meine erste Frage war bezüglich der Einschränkung auf eine Mesh als Referenz.

Meine zweite Frage war, ob es machbar ist, dem Becken einer Frau etwas Kontur zu geben. 
Nebenbei: Der Screen ist eine (wenn auch komplett überarbeitete) Version von CBBE.

Sorry for my stubbornness.
I had two questions about the upcoming version of OS.

I think both questions can be answered with a yes or no relatively simple.

My first question was regarding the restriction to a mesh as a reference.

My second question was whether it is feasible to give the pelvis of a woman a little outline.
By the way: The screen is a (if also completely revised) version of CBBE.

@ousnius

Ich denke, beide Fragen lassen sich mit einem Ja oder Nein relativ einfach beantworten.

Meine zweite Frage war, ob es machbar ist, dem Becken einer Frau etwas Kontur zu geben. 
Nebenbei: Der Screen ist eine (wenn auch komplett überarbeitete) Version von CBBE.

My second question was whether it is feasible to give the pelvis of a woman a little outline.

Currently the program is limited to one reference and will be for the near future. I would have to code the entire thing differently if there was more than one reference shape and it would make the program more confusing.

If it's about copying weights, then you can copy from the first reference, then use "Set Reference", copy the second weights and set the reference back to the original.

There's already 1 or 2 new sliders for what you want, I think.

@ousnius

Currently the program is limited to one reference and will be for the near future. I would have to code the entire thing differently if there was more than one reference shape and it would make the program more confusing.

If it's about copying weights, then you can copy from the first reference, then use "Set Reference", copy the second weights and set the reference back to the original.

There's already 1 or 2 new sliders for what you want, I think.

Ok, then for multi-mesh Nif so as before - as Project. No problem.
Copying weights - i make shapes and skins in 3ds.   ;)

2 new sliders - sounds good.
But, i do not think that's enough for my purpose.
I can send the mesh in PM, then you can better estimate what I mean.
(On the screenshot is not good to see)

And thanks for the quick reply. :)

Should work just fine. You can make all parts of it stronger/weaker of course.

Waist + tummy tuck + hip bone slider.

Nice. IMO the new body is a 1000% improvement over the hideous old CBBE base shape anyway, but I've been a bit worried about the lack of detail in the pelvis area. It just looked too smooth, too featureless to be realistic. That's where bodies like 4uDIK and LB really shine. These new morphs make it catch up in that regard. Keep up the great work!

- General: Fixed texture path correction for some very rare cases.

- General: Improved quality of normal smoothing on meshes. Not customizable just yet.

- BodySlide: Made group selection in the group manager more clear (disabling panels).

- Outfit Studio: Improved SK -> SSE NIF optimization stability.

- Outfit Studio: Duplicating a shape is faster now when there are many loaded.

Hey there, i was just wondering about the state of porting armour to SSE when the new body system is ready, is it hard?

Would it also be right in saying that armours for UUNP would be easiest to move over because of the big amount of sliders?

Converting CBBE BodySlide to CBBE SSE BodySlide and converting UUNP to CBBE SSE BodySlide will be the exact same process and equally as hard/easy.

Ousnious,

I know you and Cal are working on meshes so I wanted to run something by you to see if you are aware of it and if so, does it have any impact on getting the new body to look right with heads in game.

As you know, the SSE CK produces facegeom NIFs automatically when saving the plugin.  You can also create the NIFs the old fashioned way, by manually pressing <ctrl-F4>, which has the added benefit of always placing the NIF files in the correct folder.  I noticed a couple weeks ago that in most cases, there is a difference in NIF file size, depending on which method was used to create the NIF.

Long story short, facegeom NIFs that get automatically created when saving the plugin are unreliable and should not be used.  They can contain errors, including pointing to the wrong textures.  These errors don't occur when saving with <ctrl-F4>.

I still don't know why the heads are a slightly lighter shade than the bodies (not really noticeable in bright sunlight).  This takes place whether the head was made with the new CK or is a NIF from the old game with tangents updated.  Heck, it takes place in vanilla SSE with no mods installed.

I guess I'm wondering if Cal is going to have to replace the head mesh, too.