WSEX (Sexual Innuendo) Override (v0.0.6)

1. telling her to get down on her knees -> she lies down on her back and is subsequently facefucked by the protagonist

That is actually one of the random oral sex animations, one I never really liked. I would assume that the animation is choosen randomly, so you get a random blowjob animation, rather than the "on you knees" kind implied by the dialogue?

1. telling her to get down on her knees -> she lies down on her back and is subsequently facefucked by the protagonist

That is actually one of the random oral sex animations' date=' one I never really liked. I would assume that the animation is choosen randomly, so you get a random blowjob animation, rather than the "on you knees" kind implied by the dialogue?

[/quote']

Yes that seems to be the case.

The other ones are random as well within their groups (oral; oral; general male - female)

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say it again' date=' your a god damn genius. Thank You

[/quote']

Thanks.. :)

I trust it's mostly working for everyone then? Or maybe nobody is really using it?

This is one of those projects that's "done enough" that I'd love to hand it off to someone else to take ownership of, if anyone feels like stepping up.

I had to stop using Sexual Innuendo since it broke in my game. The stripping never happened, the characters weren't moved together, but the animations played and I couldn't get out of them. Plus it never seemed to stray away from anal sex. Would this fix those kinds of issues or no?

Well it "might" since it replaces all the SI sex stuff with Sexout sex stuff, but I can't guarantee it obviously. SI does work and by itself doesn't "break games" so I suspect a conflict with some other mod. If sexout is working fine for you, this *should* as well.

It didn't break my game, it broke within my game--I could do anything else without issue, but SI functions stopped working. And it had been working fine before with no new mod additions or adjustments (I tend to stray away from adding new mods during a playthrough just because of situations like this).

Pride for the normal SI stuff it seems to be ok, for other things like the Katie companion found here http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45150 it seems to be bugged with the characters having sex but the animations not playing. After sex everything goes back to normal. For me it's no big deal, i just wont use that companion there isnt a need for her anyway since we have a perfectly fine sunny

There were other things I wasn't happy with in SI, namely how it kept leaning towards a single sex type. Anal, in my game's case. I prefer some variety, which I just was not getting. I don't think that mod would've fixed that little detail.

So I think I'll just stick with Sexout for the time being.

@RDKateran

I have never had that problem but the priority is given to the from behind position to start out as its the simplest position for any beginner so to speak.

But its not always an anal entry. It looks that way but the exp award actually shows differently.

Speaking of one position...

@snarfies

How are you getting this to work with MAC-Revised?

Are you using Art of Seduction as well?

I use MAC, AoS, HtM, Katie and wsex Quest Fixer... all its allowing me to do is Oral no matter what I try??

@RDKateran

I have never had that problem but the priority is given to the from behind position to start out as its the simplest position for any beginner so to speak.

But its not always an anal entry. It looks that way but the exp award actually shows differently.

No, in my game it was definitely saying it was anal for the vast majority of encounters. It'd remark on the sex being okay or good, and then say it was awarding me me so much anal sex experience out of it. The level check option in its menu item also reflected this. Looking through SI's comments, it's a common issue, with others reporting only getting oral or anal out of the encounters.

Oz make sure the fixer is loaded last, or at least loaded after all wsex plugins. Some of the plugins alter the wsex scripts, which is how the fixer itself works, and the last one loaded 'wins'.

So if any mod like that is after the fixer, the fixer changes the script to use sexout, and then the other mod changes it back since it's later in the load order.

The real path here to get all this working 'flawlessly' is for me to convert make all new scripts in the fixer, inject them, and change the spell effects to use the new scripts rather than the old ones. This means other mods that patch the wsex.esm scripts just wouldn't do anything at all.

They could still screw things up by changing the spells or spell effects (and not just the scripts) but AFAIK, no wsex mods actually do that.

@RDKateran

No' date=' in my game it was definitely saying it was anal for the vast majority of encounters. It'd remark on the sex being okay or good, and then say it was awarding me me so much anal sex experience out of it. The level check option in its menu item also reflected this. Looking through SI's comments, it's a common issue, with others reporting only getting oral or anal out of the encounters.

[/quote']

Hmm.. Like I said, I've never encountered that problem before.

Oz make sure the fixer is loaded last' date=' or at least loaded after all wsex plugins. Some of the plugins alter the wsex scripts, which is how the fixer itself works, and the last one loaded 'wins'.

So if any mod like that is after the fixer, the fixer changes the script to use sexout, and then the other mod changes it back since it's later in the load order.

The real path here to get all this working 'flawlessly' is for me to convert make all new scripts in the fixer, inject them, and change the spell effects to use the new scripts rather than the old ones. This means other mods that patch the wsex.esm scripts just wouldn't do anything at all.

They could still screw things up by changing the spells or spell effects (and not just the scripts) but AFAIK, no wsex mods actually do that.

[/quote']

I had it loaded last, thats why I was wondering how snarf was getting it to work??

I had it loaded last' date=' thats why I was wondering how snarf was getting it to work??

[/quote']

Uh, well, thing of it is, I have a female character and am almost exclusively having lesbian encounters - and I'm pretty sure the few non-lesbian encounters I've had have been a result of Sexout, not WSEX. So if there's an oral-only problem, I guess I wouldn't have noticed.

I had it loaded last' date=' thats why I was wondering how snarf was getting it to work??

[/quote']

Uh, well, thing of it is, I have a female character and am almost exclusively having lesbian encounters - and I'm pretty sure the few non-lesbian encounters I've had have been a result of Sexout, not WSEX. So if there's an oral-only problem, I guess I wouldn't have noticed.

Ahh.. Understand now ;)

• 2 weeks later...