WSEX (Sexual Innuendo) Override (v0.0.6)

I have been going through and scripting dialoge to call wsex.esm function i have gotten a few to work right but been having issue with two.

oral for player im using

Set wsexquest.sexType to 1

Player.Additem wsexGiverToken 1 1

Misty.additem wsexReceiverToken 1 1

for masturbation im using

Misty.Additem wsexGiverToken 1 1

Misty.additem wsexReceiverToken 1 1

probably just have them wrong or calls may be missing if you guys have any advise would be helpful

is there a place where i can get a full list of condition and script calls

The Sexout doumentation in the download is one source and also the thread here.

For Sexual Innuendo, I'd advise using the documentation that comes with it as a primer and then study the mods that have used it for examples.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice mod, but I just can't seem to get it to work. I follow exactly what's on the first page + looked through all this thread. Install wasteland module H -> install wsex.esp -> install fnv sexual innuendo + htm + dynamic sexual innuendo -> install sexout data and core. i'm saved in front of michelle (next to veronica) but nothing happens when i go through the dialogue. i see in my console that it sets up the calls. my load order is vanilla esms, sexout.esm, wsex.esm, other stuff, wsexinneundonpcs.esp, wsex-dsi.esp, and then wsex.esp. if i uncheck wsex.esp, the normal sexualInneundo works though. ive got nvse 2b12 but i use NMM. does sexout not recognize my custom race? (fnv moonshadow race)

Nice mod' date=' but I just can't seem to get it to work. I follow exactly what's on the first page + looked through all this thread. Install wasteland module H -> install wsex.esp -> install fnv sexual innuendo + htm + dynamic sexual innuendo -> install sexout data and core. i'm saved in front of michelle (next to veronica) but nothing happens when i go through the dialogue. i see in my console that it sets up the calls. my load order is vanilla esms, sexout.esm, wsex.esm, other stuff, wsexinneundonpcs.esp, wsex-dsi.esp, and then wsex.esp. if i uncheck wsex.esp, the normal sexualInneundo works though. ive got nvse 2b12 but i use NMM. does sexout not recognize my custom race? (fnv moonshadow race)

[/quote']

You need NVSE 3b2 for Sexout to work in general. That's most likely the source of animations not playing. And don't forget to install the extender found here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5965

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow!!! I missed this mod when I was looking around in the plugins. To be honest I was looking forward to trying tiger's MAC revised with their Seduction mod this playthrough, but opted for sexout since its broader and seems more professional/ active.

My only concern is the mod is still in beta. Pride slayer seems to really know what he's doing so if its in a beta and has not been worked on in like 4 months that seems like a bad sign to me.

I did real through all the posts/ comments but in what sort of condition is this mod currently? Any plans for the mod author to come back and dig into the code for this once again? Just a few questions. ...hey, I'm a curious and cautious person :P

There is nothing wrong with the mod as is. While Prideslayer is away, Sexout itself is just the "engine" that makes other mods work. You should keep your eyes peeled for new mods coming out, as well as playing the ones currently released.

Sexout itself could probably stay like this for years without any detrimental effect on the quality and release of new mods.

There is nothing wrong with the mod as is. While Prideslayer is away' date=' Sexout itself is just the "engine" that makes other mods work. You should keep your eyes peeled for new mods coming out, as well as playing the ones currently released.

Sexout itself could probably stay like this for years without any detrimental effect on the quality and release of new mods.

[/quote']

Yesh, I know its very professional and polished. Class A modders here! But my comments were about this file because its more like the mod of a mod to make all other mods that use it as a master default properly. Quite an impressive production. Well, off I go to download MAC Revised (the requirements are staggering now)

There is nothing wrong with the mod as is. While Prideslayer is away' date=' Sexout itself is just the "engine" that makes other mods work. You should keep your eyes peeled for new mods coming out, as well as playing the ones currently released.

[/quote']

Yesh, I know its very professional and polished. Class A modders here! But my comments were about this file because its more like the mod of a mod to make all other mods that use it as a master default properly. Quite an impressive production. Well, off I go to download MAC Revised (the requirements are staggering now)

ive never seen a MAC "revised", wheres it posted at so i can check it out?

alright, one more question before i take a crack at installing that mac monster, does the override eps take over all of wsexes functions or do i still have to use that little inventory item it added to set up the settings for the wsex based encounters and use the wsex consol command to disable std's? or does it just use the mcm set sexout options?

With the patch, Sexout takes over all wSex calls to the point that wSex won't even know calls are being made, so your settings don't matter. This will cause difficulties with any wSex plugins that check sex skill or other wSex variables as they will always be their default values since wSex isn't really being used.

With the patch' date=' Sexout takes over all wSex calls to the point that wSex won't even know calls are being made, so your settings don't matter. This [i']will[/i] cause difficulties with any wSex plugins that check sex skill or other wSex variables as they will always be their default values since wSex isn't really being used.

i dont think im using any that have skill checks, all i wanted was love shacks and mac, pretty much all the other plugins have better sexout versions, so just to clarify the wsex std's wont happen either?

Like I said, wSex isn't actually used at all. Assuming wSex STDs can only be applied from sex with wSex, then they won't happen. If a plugin specifically forces an STD on you via script and not with the RNG wSex would use, then you're going to get that STD.

Just to let you know, MAC uses skill checks in several different places.

Like I said' date=' wSex isn't actually used at all. Assuming wSex STDs can only be applied from sex with wSex, then they won't happen. If a plugin specifically forces an STD on you via script and not with the RNG wSex would use, then you're going to get that STD.

Just to let you know, MAC uses skill checks in several different places.

[/quote']

bah, any way i could consol max myself out?

*edit* i just checked myself, your sex xp does increase even with the override.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hate to necro, but this was a very useful plugin for using stuff sexout modders haven't redone yet. I know Prideslayer is MIA, anyone else have any interest in continuing this? I would, but the scripting required in this is way beyond my pay grade. I'm lucky when buildings I make function right.