WSEX (Sexual Innuendo) Override (v0.0.6)

Tbh, at this point there is no real reason to use wsex anymore. Pretty much every functionality is provided by sexout mods, and in almost every case, sexout mods are more polished than wsex and its plugins ever were.

True enough. The wsex "variant" known as "humping the mojave" provided some dialogue opportunities which were fine the first few times through. The thing which caused me to give them up was the temporary stat boosts which I found more annoying than helpful, plus there were certain areas in the game which were really bugged-like the Kings School of Impersonation.

• 9 months later...

I just added this and SI. I also added the Katie Mod http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45150/?

However Katie remains clothed during sex. Did I do something wrong?

Also, the armor she wears is just regular leather armor. not that skimpy armor she wears in the pictures. In fact several Companions I've installed that wear that skimpy armor in their preview pics, appear normally clothed in-game. Where do I get that?

Edit update:

So I've advanced the relationship with Katie, but problems persist. First even when she is told to do oral sex on my character, the animation that plays is my character performing on her. The dialogue and text messages in the upper left corner all indicate she's the one performing though. It's just the proper animation that won't work. She generally remains clothed during this, but a few times she did strip briefly. Then the clothes would reappear, mid-sex act.

When I specifically choose to perform oral on her, she strips naked as she normally should, and the scene plays out as it should. That aspect seems to work fine.

Edit Update: I have the other SI mod Humping the Mojave that's kind of like SexoutConsequences, adding contextual sex encounters to the game's normal quests. Using that I went to Ghost at the Mojave outpost, and discovered that whatever the problem is, it doesn't seem to be Katie's fault. When commanding Ghost to perform oral, the animation shows my character performing on her, just like with Katie. ghost does strip herself naked for the act though, unlike Katie.

Bumping this very old problem because I have the same and I guess it was never resolved. 

Edit: I mean the "On your knees" command or asking for oral makes you give the oral, to Katie or some other npc, rape option for oral seems to work ok.

Yeah just checking if the solutions was found and never posted, if I could understand how he managed to fix the blowjob scenes it would be enough but I have no idea how to use GECK or FNVedit and his descriptions on how he managed to make it work didnt help.

Yeah just checking if the solutions was found and never posted, if I could understand how he managed to fix the blowjob scenes it would be enough but I have no idea how to use GECK or FNVedit and his descriptions on how he managed to make it work didnt help.

If nobody responds here then perhaps try to make a new thread with the quote from the instructions here asking how to update the mod. You can also learn to work the GECK etc as needed, it isn't hard just requires some time. If you do, you might even be able to release your changes as well :).

Thanks, I will se what I can do.

Nothing ventured nothing gained. There is a thread from Halstrom about setting up the GECK with PowerPU (I believe that is the name) and it gives some more tools that helps you function and do things in the GECK. There are many threads that will also give you info and finally there is a whole site to post questions and get answers. Pride isn't active on the site providing support and I am pretty sure that he don't care to much about this and someone fixing any issues as most of his assets are free to use (licensed) so if you do want to go that route I can send the PMs where needed with you included and help you get the proper permissions and such that you need if you do get something fixed and running and decide to release it for everyone.

That or you can just place the esp override here :P

I am not familiar with wsex or this override, but in sexout animations,

Human Oral: ActorA is always the reciever ('top' / being sucked/licked) and ActorB the giver ('bottom' /sucker/licker..)

Human Vaginal/Anal: ActorA is the penetrator ('male' side or equivalent), and ActorB the penetrated (the 'female' side or equivalent)

3P: ActorC varies in role depending on animation. For a DP, second penetrator.

Creatue: ActorA is always creature, ActorB is always human

I suspect the fix is for this override to swap actors A + B around depending on the oral context.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Inspired by a conversation in another thread and a long, frustrating, in progress attempt to port a wsex (aka wasteland sex, aka sexual innuendo) mod to sexout, I decided an indirection plugin would be the way to go.

Proof of concept is done, and... it works!

Current Version: 0.0.6

- giver token gender checks + actor swap.

Current status: Proof of concept beta.

Version History:

- Slightly adjusted random picker, was bugged.

- Prints giver/receiver token IDs to console for faster debugging.

- GiverToken v7

-- Random sextype choice now here since it is needed for xp calc.

-- Random sextype choice honors SexoutNG MCM settings.

-- Calculates wsex levels, experience, stats.

v0.0.3

- Fixed bug in receivertoken setting wrong actor

- Added a small amount of console debug text (2 lines per act)

- GiverToken v6

- ReceiverToken v2

v0.0.2

- Supports masturbation.

- Oral actor position 'flipped' as it should be.

- Waits up to 250ms for both tokens to appear.

- ReceiverToken v1

- GiverToken v5

v0.0.1

- Initial release

How to use:

1. Install the Main wasteland sex file, wsex.esm but install no other files from that mod. No animations, sounds, or anything. Just the ESM.

2. Install the ESP from this post, wsex.esp.

3. Install the wsex mod(s) of your choice. Sexual Innuendo, Humping the Mojave, etc., completely. Ensure that wsex.esp is loaded AFTER those mods.

4. Install SexoutNG. Best testing done without other sexout mods, just Sexout.esm.

5. Test your wsex mods!

Example load order:

(vanilla ESMs)
Sexout.esm
(other sexout ESMs)
wsex.esm
wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp (this is 'humping the mojave')
wsex.esp
It does not matter if sexout.esm is before or after wsex.esm. wsex.esp should be loaded AFTER any other wsex ESPs though, like HtM.

How it works

This plugin simply replaces the scripts used by the important parts of the wsex ESM with "translation" scripts that convert the calls to SexoutNG. The two base scripts are the scripts for the wsexGiverToken and wsexReceiverToken. The main wsexQuest script was also modified.

The giver token was modified to simply set actorA in wsexQuest (a new var for that script) and then to remove itself.

The receiver token was modified to do the "heavy lifting" in the translation. It sets all the sexoutNG vars for callbacks, actors, and so on, as well as the sexout sextype. After this, it calls SexoutBegin and clears the wsex vars to prepare them for the next call.

As of V0.0.4, no other scripts have been modified, but many of them are obsolete and no longer used.

What is likely to not work (yet) in wsex mods?

- The 0-9 item callbacks. Wsex allows up to 10 additional items to be given to an NPC after sex. Sexout only supports one, so only one is given right now. If you suspect this is to blame for a bug, check the wsex plugin you're using for variables named refCallback0 to refCallback9

What the future holds

Eventually, as this plugin matures, it will reach a state that is stable with all or most of the wsex mods, providing full functionality to them via sexout.

When this happens, the ESP will be promoted to an ESM, and the first release version (1.0.x) will be upon us. At that time, the original wsex.esm file will no longer be required.

How to help:

1. Keep reading this post as it changes.

2. Test different wsex plugins and report what works and what doesn't work, especially with regard to quest progression you suspect may be related to missing counters. For example, if some mod has a mission to go out and bang 10 asians, that mission will be "impossible" with v0.0.1 since the race vars aren't being updated just yet. Look for others like this.

3. Report in your findings, but make sure that during this crucial testing phase that you are not using any other sexout mods. I cannot stress that enough. I don't want to spend time bug hunting in this mod only to find out the sex act you performed that didn't "count" came from a normal sexoutNG encounter. EVENTUALLY those will count too, in most cases, but right now they will not.

Thanks in advance for your help! With luck, in a very short time, all SexoutNG users will be able to enjoy the wsex mods alongside the sexout mods with no compatibility issues at all, and all the wsex mods will benefit from the advances made in Sexout!

To test this you need:

- Full core sexout install.

- wsex.esm ONLY from wsex.

- Any *other* wsex mods, like HtM.

For the most useful testing experience you should NOT install:

- Any sexout mods other than sexout itself.

- The wsex animation files, sounds, or anything else except wsex.esm

You got that last point backwards it seems. You do need wsex.esm. You don't need the animations, sounds, textures, etc. from wsex.

hi dear brother unfortunately nobody in this site dont answer me

how can i find wsex.esm ? in nexuse site you can find anything Except wsex.esm

please help me

Inspired by a conversation in another thread and a long, frustrating, in progress attempt to port a wsex (aka wasteland sex, aka sexual innuendo) mod to sexout, I decided an indirection plugin would be the way to go.

Version History:

- GiverToken v7

v0.0.3

- GiverToken v6

- ReceiverToken v2

v0.0.2

- Supports masturbation.

- ReceiverToken v1

- GiverToken v5

v0.0.1

- Initial release

How to use:

1. Install the Main wasteland sex file, wsex.esm but install no other files from that mod. No animations, sounds, or anything. Just the ESM.

3. Install the wsex mod(s) of your choice. Sexual Innuendo, Humping the Mojave, etc., completely. Ensure that wsex.esp is loaded AFTER those mods.

4. Install SexoutNG. Best testing done without other sexout mods, just Sexout.esm.

5. Test your wsex mods!

Example load order:

(vanilla ESMs)
Sexout.esm
(other sexout ESMs)
wsex.esm
wsex.esp
It does not matter if sexout.esm is before or after wsex.esm. wsex.esp should be loaded AFTER any other wsex ESPs though, like HtM.

How it works

This plugin simply replaces the scripts used by the important parts of the wsex ESM with "translation" scripts that convert the calls to SexoutNG. The two base scripts are the scripts for the wsexGiverToken and wsexReceiverToken. The main wsexQuest script was also modified.

The giver token was modified to simply set actorA in wsexQuest (a new var for that script) and then to remove itself.

The receiver token was modified to do the "heavy lifting" in the translation. It sets all the sexoutNG vars for callbacks, actors, and so on, as well as the sexout sextype. After this, it calls SexoutBegin and clears the wsex vars to prepare them for the next call.

As of V0.0.4, no other scripts have been modified, but many of them are obsolete and no longer used.

- The 0-9 item callbacks. Wsex allows up to 10 additional items to be given to an NPC after sex. Sexout only supports one, so only one is given right now. If you suspect this is to blame for a bug, check the wsex plugin you're using for variables named refCallback0 to refCallback9

What the future holds

Eventually, as this plugin matures, it will reach a state that is stable with all or most of the wsex mods, providing full functionality to them via sexout.

When this happens, the ESP will be promoted to an ESM, and the first release version (1.0.x) will be upon us. At that time, the original wsex.esm file will no longer be required.

How to help:

2. Test different wsex plugins and report what works and what doesn't work, especially with regard to quest progression you suspect may be related to missing counters. For example, if some mod has a mission to go out and bang 10 asians, that mission will be "impossible" with v0.0.1 since the race vars aren't being updated just yet. Look for others like this.

3. Report in your findings, but make sure that during this crucial testing phase that you are not using any other sexout mods. I cannot stress that enough. I don't want to spend time bug hunting in this mod only to find out the sex act you performed that didn't "count" came from a normal sexoutNG encounter. EVENTUALLY those will count too, in most cases, but right now they will not.

Thanks in advance for your help! With luck, in a very short time, all SexoutNG users will be able to enjoy the wsex mods alongside the sexout mods with no compatibility issues at all, and all the wsex mods will benefit from the advances made in Sexout!

To test this you need:

You got that last point backwards it seems. You do need wsex.esm. You don't need the animations, sounds, textures, etc. from wsex.

please help me

On the Nexus search for FNV Sexual Innuendo.

Download the NPC plugin, Hotfix 1 and Hotfix 2 and install them in this order,

Drop the esp from the OP in your data folder and make sure it's loaded before the other esp's.

Hope this will help.

• 2 weeks later...

Version History:

- GiverToken v7

v0.0.3

- GiverToken v6

- ReceiverToken v2

v0.0.2

- Supports masturbation.

- ReceiverToken v1

- GiverToken v5

v0.0.1

- Initial release

How to use:

5. Test your wsex mods!

Example load order:

(vanilla ESMs)
Sexout.esm
(other sexout ESMs)
wsex.esm
wsex.esp

How it works

What the future holds

How to help:

To test this you need:

please help me

On the Nexus search for FNV Sexual Innuendo.

Download the NPC plugin, Hotfix 1 and Hotfix 2 and install them in this order,

Drop the esp from the OP in your data folder and make sure it's loaded before the other esp's.

Hope this will help.

thanks the God, at least 1 person answer to me in this site

i hope this site is died

but let first say, thank you so much for answer to me

but dear brother i am new player sorry if possible for you pleaseeee Explain a little more with simple language ( my English is bad)

i try learn something about Mod and a little know about nexus mod manager and how install mod with it

what is OP ? and What is the link between the two mod ( wsex and this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36659/?)

thank you so much

The OP is the 'Opening Post'- post 1,  page 1.

Sexout is an engine for fallout sex. "Sexout mods" use sexout to add sex to the game

The same is true for WSex. "WSex mods" use WSex to add sex to the game.

This override lets you use Sexout with "WSex mods".

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It is an older mod. Most aren't using it. :frown:

That being said, nothing says that someone here can't pick it up that is new. They can work on it. There is support through the site. It will take some time to get things done and working but it should be doable for a newer person to modding. A thread can be created, show what is being done and what you want to do... and ask for some direction and help. Be willing to do some leg work and try and you might succeed. If so you are a hero... and learned a bit in the process you can use for other Sexout mods (mostly that is what isnt' working in this... ;)) and if you don't.. you still learned a bit in the process and no harm no foul... ;)

Pride is retired from modding and won't be coming back. He has been so for some time now. He also generally don't care what people do with his assets/works so it should be very safe to take this mod and get it up and running again (and create your own thread) It is a good place to start. :smile: