WSEX (Sexual Innuendo) Override (v0.0.6)

Left in the BJ swap, but am doing a 'proper' set now. Wsex doesn't care who the giver and receiver are, gender wise, it always checks them, and 'receiver token' can be given to either party. Sexout cares ('b' is always the 'female') so I put a real check in the override:

; Prep actors
     if (actorA || actorB)
       if (actorA && actorB)
         if (actorA == actorB)
           ; Masturbation, probably not actually supported by wsex.
         elseif ((actorA.getIsSex Female) || (actorA.IsSpellTarget SexoutHeFemaleEffect))
           ; ensure male is actora
           set actorTmp to actorA
           set actorA to actorB
           set actorB to actorTmp
         endif
       elseif (actorB)
         set actorA to actorB
       endif
     endif

Uploading in a minute.

I left the oral swap in for now, don't remember what that's there for or if it's working or not. The above code worked fine with PC as male or female for sunny, PC as female with chet.

I did the check in the bRunningR == 0 block at the bottom of wsexGiverToken I did the check and changed things ..

elseif bRunningR == 0

; =========================================

; wsexQuest.actorB is set to the receiver. if the receiver is male switch actors

set actorB to wsexQuest.actorB

if (actorB)

set bRunningR to 1

if actorB.getIsSex Male

set actorA to actorB

set actorB to getContainer

else

set actorA to getContainer

endif

seems to have taken care of it all for me

Good work with this mod! I much prefer the animations from Sexout and it's nice use them with the Innuendo & HtM mods. And the TFC camera doesn't lose one of the models as well :D

A couple of things I've noticed running this mod though...

1. Some of the 'current conditions' are not being cleared or added when using SexoutNG. For example WSEX seems to add a 'Horny' condition if you haven't done it for a few days, but having sex with the override mod on doesn't clear it. Turning the override off, having sex and then turning back on clears it OK though. I'm not sure if this is this only one it's missing as there isn't any documentation for WSEX I can find that lists what conditions / perks it adds...

2. I'm not sure if SexoutNG supports it, but when running with just WSEX, your character changes position several times during sex rather than just staying in the same position. Kind of fun that way. This doesn't happen when using the Sexout override mod but as I say I don't know if it is suppose to.

3. I think you already know, but the oral options seem to be backwards, at least for girl-on-girl.

4. Again I'm not sure if its SexoutNG or WSEX but when doing Veronica in WSEX she takes her hood off...she doesn't with the SexoutNG override.

I'm running all the latest versions of everything as of 25/08.

Good work with this mod! I much prefer the animations from Sexout and it's nice use them with the Innuendo & HtM mods. And the TFC camera doesn't lose one of the models as well :D

A couple of things I've noticed running this mod though...

1. Some of the 'current conditions' are not being cleared or added when using SexoutNG. For example WSEX seems to add a 'Horny' condition

I'll try to find this and disable it; the sexoutLust mod should take care of this particular feature for you. If you do find any others' date=' let us know.

2. I'm not sure if SexoutNG supports it, but when running with just WSEX, your character changes position several times during sex rather than just staying in the same position. Kind of fun that way. This doesn't happen when using the Sexout override mod but as I say I don't know if it is suppose to.

It doesn't yet support it as 'nicely' as wsex does, so for now, this "not working" is intentional.

3. I think you already know' date=' but the oral options seem to be backwards, at least for girl-on-girl.

[/quote']

Ahh ok.. that makes sense. I'll add a flip-around in for that case.

4. Again I'm not sure if its SexoutNG or WSEX but when doing Veronica in WSEX she takes her hood off...she doesn't with the SexoutNG override.

This is sexout. Stripping all clothing slots is a TBD item.

First of all thanks for this mod.

I have the same problem w/ the "horny" effect. After a quick look at wsex.esm, i found out that it would normally be applied/removed in "wsexUpdaterBaseEff".

As a quick workaround i remove it via console (player.dispel XX001940) whenever it is necessary. Maybe this could be added to the appropriate script in wsex.esp, so we don´t have to remove it manually.

Anyway, I really like this mod and hope to see more from it in the future.

What I'm going to do is blank out whatever quest script (or script section) in the ESM is responsible for casting it in the first place -- or override the base effect so it doesn't do anything except dispel itself. The objective is to stop as much wsex processing as possible, without breaking the wsex mods.

I should have time to look into this, and all the other wsex quest scripts while I'm at it, this weekend.

Just fyi i've tried the new version and i still get (give) oral everytime.

Just ran a check on it and it seems to work as it should. Did you copy the wsex esp over the old one or did you install it using a mod manager?

Just asking as if you were using a mod manager and didn't delete the original 'package' you used, it probably didn't install the new esp over the old.

Just fyi i've tried the new version and i still get (give) oral everytime.

Just ran a check on it and it seems to work as it should. Did you copy the wsex esp over the old one or did you install it using a mod manager?

Just asking as if you were using a mod manager and didn't delete the original 'package' you used' date=' it probably didn't install the new esp over the old.

[/quote']

i renamed the old one and made sure wsex was checked not wsexold, i'm using FOMM yeah, i'll try deleting them completely and re-enabling it, thanks :)

@prideslayer

I used wSex days ago before switched to Sexout. There are feature that Sexout don't have:

Have sex on the bed and bedroll. In wSex NPC can find bed or bedroll automatically when we ask them. They will find and sleep on the bed, when we click him, the intercourse start. Beside of bed, for Sexout, how about add more places too, like on sofa, on table, on the cashier counter (for the trader discount), bathtub, etc. This will be awesome! :heart:

Two animations in one sex scene. I also think about adding foreplay animation like kissing, licking, rubbing each other genital, etc. Sexout is already have ejaculation scene. Foreplay, intercourse and ejaculation, it will be perfect.

This is not featured in wSex. How about join in the middle of intercourse to perform threesome? Or switch partner before redressing? I get this idea from the SexoutCrowd, about the crowd watching public sex get aroused and join in. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

What I'm going to do is blank out whatever quest script (or script section) in the ESM is responsible for casting it in the first place -- or override the base effect so it doesn't do anything except dispel itself. The objective is to stop as much wsex processing as possible' date=' without breaking the wsex mods.

I should have time to look into this, and all the other wsex quest scripts while I'm at it, this weekend.

[/quote']

scn wsexTimeHornySCRIPT

ref refOwner
float fTimeStart
float fHoursPassedSinceSex ; in hours
float fSexExpire

begin onAdd
set refOwner to getContainer
if refOwner.getItemCount wsexTimeHornyToken > 1
	refOwner.removeItem wsexTimeHornyToken 1 1
endif

set fTimeStart to GameDaysPassed
set fSexExpire to 48 + wsexQuest.nLastResult * 24 * (refOwner.getActorValue endurance)/5
if wsexQuest.bNVSE
	dbprintc "Horny counter on %n set to expire in %f hours" refOwner fSexExpire
endif
end

begin GameMode
if fTimeStart == 0
	set fSexExpire to 48 + wsexQuest.nLastResult * 24 * (refOwner.getActorValue endurance)/5
	return
endif
set fHoursPassedSinceSex to (GameDaysPassed - fTimeStart) * 24
if fHoursPassedSinceSex > fSexExpire
	if wsexQuest.bNVSE
		dbprintc "%n horny token expire" refOwner
	endif
	refOwner.cios wsexHornySpell
	removeMe
endif	
end

Could probably just comment out the refOwner.cios wsexHornySpell part or add in a control flag to enable/disable horniness.

What I'm going to do is blank out whatever quest script (or script section) in the ESM is responsible for casting it in the first place -- or override the base effect so it doesn't do anything except dispel itself. The objective is to stop as much wsex processing as possible' date=' without breaking the wsex mods.

[/quote']

scn wsexTimeHornySCRIPT

ref refOwner
float fTimeStart
float fHoursPassedSinceSex ; in hours
float fSexExpire

begin onAdd
set refOwner to getContainer
if refOwner.getItemCount wsexTimeHornyToken > 1
	refOwner.removeItem wsexTimeHornyToken 1 1
endif

if wsexQuest.bNVSE
	dbprintc "Horny counter on %n set to expire in %f hours" refOwner fSexExpire
endif
end

begin GameMode
if fTimeStart == 0
	return
endif
set fHoursPassedSinceSex to (GameDaysPassed - fTimeStart) * 24
if fHoursPassedSinceSex > fSexExpire
	if wsexQuest.bNVSE
		dbprintc "%n horny token expire" refOwner
	endif
	refOwner.cios wsexHornySpell
	removeMe
endif	
end

Could probably just comment out the refOwner.cios wsexHornySpell part or add in a control flag to enable/disable horniness.

I haven´t installed wsex atm, but wouldn´t it be best, if the token doesn´t get distributed in the first place? If it´s not handed out somewhere we could just delete it, with (hopefully) no ill effects. Just commenting out "refOwner.cios wsexHornySpell" would mean, that tokens get handed out nonetheless and the script would run everytime this is done (even if it´s doing nothing).

The switch would only make sense, if someone wants to actually use this instead of SexoutLust. But then again the token and the effect need to be removed/dispelled when sex occurs.

Correct me, if I´m wrong.

Was just pointing out a quick solution til a decent one is implemented.

Sorry, I didn´t want to sound rude. English is not my first language...

As I mentioned in an earlier post, you can dispel the effect with the console "player.dispel XX001940". But I guess the token this belongs to would still be in the player´s inventory and stack up infinitely, unless you remove that one too.

Was just pointing out a quick solution til a decent one is implemented.

Sorry' date=' I didn´t want to sound rude. English is not my first language...

As I mentioned in an earlier post, you can dispel the effect with the console "player.dispel XX001940". But I guess the token this belongs to would still be in the player´s inventory and stack up infinitely, unless you remove that one too.

[/quote']

Actually, a better place would be in the ScriptEffectFinish block of wsexUpdaterBaseEff [sCPT:xx00ACAA].

;===========================================
begin ScriptEffectFinish
removeItem wsexHadSex06hr 1 1
removeItem wsexHadSex12hr 1 1
removeItem wsexHadSex24hr 1 1
addItem wsexHadSex06hr 1 1
addItem wsexHadSex12hr 1 1
addItem wsexHadSex24hr 1 1

removeItem wsexTimeHornyToken 1 1
dispel wsexHornySpell
addItem wsexTimeHornyToken 1 1

It's the root effect of the sex animation updater and the originator of the token handout.

It's the root effect of the sex animation updater and the originator of the token handout.

So, if we remove this portion of the script =>no horny effect?

dispel wsexHornySpell

Or do we become horny somewhere else? :D

So' date=' if we remove this portion of the script =>no horny effect?

dispel wsexHornySpell

[/quote']

As far as I can tell, that is the root of the horny effect where the token is given to the actor. The token checks for your last sexual encounter and applies the horny effect after 48 hours with no sex. No token, no horny. Each time you have sex, the token is removed and a new one given to you for the timer to start again towards 48 hours. This is where that happens.

So' date=' if we remove this portion of the script =>no horny effect?

dispel wsexHornySpell

[/quote']

As far as I can tell, that is the root of the horny effect where the token is given to the actor. The token checks for your last sexual encounter and applies the horny effect after 48 hours with no sex. No token, no horny. Each time you have sex, the token is removed and a new one given to you for the timer to start again towards 48 hours. This is where that happens.

That´s great news!

All we need now is someone with a working ";"-Key, some enthusiasm and we´re good to go. :D

If I find some time, I´ll try it tomorrow and report any findings.

Sorry I didn't get to this last weekend as intended, I'll make a try for this weekend. My gut is still telling me that what I want to do is override the script for every scripted item (rather than just the two I do now) and each spell effect, and simply replace them with 'removeme'/dispel scripts.

It's a bit of a shotgun approach, but it should solve all these issues at once, and fits within my end goal of eventually having a replacement wsex.esm (with the esp as well -- to prevent other esms/esps from re-overriding scripts) that has no scripts in it that aren't sexout related. Then those scripts with features we want can be reimplemented incrementally, using sexout.

As far as refCallback0-9, they are only items additem'd to the npc after sex... I'd imagine you could allow Sexout to have a formid list provided as an item list giver after sex.

The others are:

refSelfSpell = cios'd on player after sex

refSelfItem = item given to player after sex

refFinishingSpell = cios'd on npc after sex

refFinishingItem = item given to npc after sex

refFinishingPackage = script package added to npc after sex

refFinishingDialogue = topic npc will startconversation at player after sex

All seem simple to add to Sexout and probably would see some use (if they don't exist already). Those seem to be the only "callbacks" and the rest in wsex seems like STD and statistics tracking.

EDIT: forgot to say that's all handled in wsexStatUpdateTokenScript [sCPT:xx010671] in wsex.esm

I am doing the others already' date=' just not refCallback0-9. I'm not going to bother with those unless there are actually mods out there using them.

[/quote']

I have yet to see refCallback0-9 used in any mod. The others I have seen heavily used in MAC. Especially to add the actor effects of wsexAftersexMinor (for quickies) or wsexAftersexMajor (for actual full on sex) and also to add the refFinishingDialogue.