WSEX (Sexual Innuendo) Override (v0.0.6)

I understand. I can't use anything in SCR directly since sexout can't depend on SCR as a master, so I'd have to copy the meshes and stuff to sexout.

Then, I'd have to just.. set one of them as an anim object, assign it to an animation, and see what happens. They might work, but they probably won't. What happens if you equip one of them? Does it show up correctly in your hand? If so then there's a slight chance it will work with an existing animation.

If it doesn't, or doesn't show up at all, then we'll need new animations to use them as props.

Yes .. I have everything set up as you posted before in this thread .. basically I unpacked and set up everything for wsex and htm .. deleted the character meshes (I assume those are all the animations) and then copied the wsex override esp in. of note. I have used htm before (I just started playing again) and it worked at that time. at this time I am starting with a new install of fnv (ultimate edition). I installed the sexout core and data files, installed body replacer mods as per the faq here, installed the skeleton as per the faq here and installed the improved sunny smiles companion. then I installed the wsex/htm as I explained above. I have also removed that and installed the old wsex/htm mod as I had it before and sex worked as it was supposed to .. but of course, I would prefer to use the sexout framework and animations. So I renabled it and started playing around with it and checking out the scripts. still trying to remember how things work in the geck as I havent used it since fallout

You should "install" wsex and HtM by just copying those three files (one ESM, two ESPs) into the data directory. Installing and then deleting stuff might leave other stuff laying around that you missed. I'll look into it some time this weekend if I have time and see if it's an easy fix.

You should "install" wsex and HtM by just copying those three files (one ESM' date=' two ESPs) into the data directory. Installing and then deleting stuff might leave other stuff laying around that you missed. I'll look into it some time this weekend if I have time and see if it's an easy fix.

[/quote']

I'll go in and make sure it is all cleaned up and have another go with it .. something I just did tho that really changed things .. just for fun I opened the geck and resaved the wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp file and now there is sex happening .. but the camera is all funked up and it doesn't increment the counters in sexout .. just gets more confusing as I go along right now. oh well. going to come back to it later. time to get the kids from school and be a morally upright parent .. hehe

Okay. I cleaned up everything from wsex and htm .. I downloaded and installed the new sexoutng.esm .. then I unpacked wsex.esm' date=' wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp and added wsex.esp .. still getting oral sex for everything even on the bed now.

[/quote']

If its female on female, it's already been explained, that is normal (for now at least).

for some reason I do not believe that the sex type is getting passed to sexout from wsex. I tried adding some debug prints to wsexGiverTokenScript but for some reason the geck wont let me save the script. eh ...

Anyway. I believe that sexout is not getting the sex type because I am getting the random sex type message when all three is values = 0 (line 393 of the sanitizer script)

well .. obviously I am missing something for the geck as it wont save these scripts, whether I make a change to them or not. Figured all I needed was the custom nvse and to start the editor through the loader but obviously that isn't it as the scripts wont save and the only reason I can think of for that is if the editor thinks there are errors in them (who's bright idea was it to create a script editor that didn't give back errors and warnings?)

Just tried Male (receiver) asking Anal from Female (giver).

At the wsex level the male is set as receiver and the female as giver.

At the sexout level actorA got set to the girl and actorB to the boy.

I think it should be the other way around no ?

question .. where are the oral' date=' vaginal and anal values coming from? ie .. if sexType == oral .. oral isnt defined in the script .. so it must be coming from somewhere

[/quote']

oral anal and vaginal are global variables. (Menu Gameplay, globals...)

Just tried Male (receiver) asking Anal from Female (giver).

At the wsex level the male is set as receiver and the female as giver.

At the sexout level actorA got set to the girl and actorB to the boy.

I think it should be the other way around no ?

I noticed that as well. In the game, the male player always ends up giving oral rather than receiving it when going thru an innuendo dialogue

Okay .. just did a bunch of debugging via console prints .. actors are carried thru .. ie actorA in wsex is actorA in sexout and so forth .. but I was just looking at the sexoutNGRandomizeScript and it looks like Actor A MUST BE MALE in order to get vaginal/anal animations ..

Starting at line 298 ...

else

; Vaginal and Anal use the same anims

; 2p sex is 601-1000

;

if (0 == bActorAmale)

; Just do eat-outs, fisting, toys.

; B eats A 231-240, 331-340, 431-440, 531-540

; 231 - 239, 241 - 243

if rndValA <= 8

set Anim to 231

elseif rndValA <= 17

set Anim to 232

elseif rndValA <= 25

set Anim to 233

elseif rndValA <= 33

set Anim to 234

elseif rndValA <= 42

set Anim to 235

elseif rndValA <= 50

set Anim to 236

elseif rndValA <= 58

set Anim to 237

elseif rndValA <= 67

set Anim to 238

elseif rndValA <= 75

set Anim to 239

elseif rndValA <= 83

set Anim to 241

elseif rndValA <= 92

set Anim to 242

else

set Anim to 243

endif

else

; A is "male", do sex

; 601-1000

; 601-609, 631-634, 701-708, 711-714, 721, 722, 901-906, 931-933

Okay .. just did a bunch of debugging via console prints .. actors are carried thru .. ie actorA in wsex is actorA in sexout and so forth .. but I was just looking at the sexoutNGRandomizeScript and it looks like Actor A MUST BE MALE in order to get vaginal/anal animations ..

Starting at line 298 ...

else

; Vaginal and Anal use the same anims

; 2p sex is 601-1000

;

if (0 == bActorAmale)

; Just do eat-outs' date=' fisting, toys.

; B eats A 231-240, 331-340, 431-440, 531-540

; 231 - 239, 241 - 243

if rndValA <= 8

set Anim to 231

elseif rndValA <= 17

set Anim to 232

elseif rndValA <= 25

set Anim to 233

elseif rndValA <= 33

set Anim to 234

elseif rndValA <= 42

set Anim to 235

elseif rndValA <= 50

set Anim to 236

elseif rndValA <= 58

set Anim to 237

elseif rndValA <= 67

set Anim to 238

elseif rndValA <= 75

set Anim to 239

elseif rndValA <= 83

set Anim to 241

elseif rndValA <= 92

set Anim to 242

else

set Anim to 243

endif

else

; A is "male", do sex

; 601-1000

; 601-609, 631-634, 701-708, 711-714, 721, 722, 901-906, 931-933

[/quote']

A) I know actorA needs to be male, hence my earlier post.

B) there is a check box to enable debug output in SexoutNG MCM menu. Might make it easier next time.

yeah .. I forgot till I wanted to see which actors were which in sexout as well .. I dont know the sexout scripts at all yet, either. Just getting back into this side of gaming again (I havent done anything serious since working on the Neverwinter Nights module - Wyvern Crown of Cormyr)

It's "always been" that actora must be the male, actorb is defined as the receiver. I had the tokens in wsex 'flipped around' in the first rev, had to flip them back.. now it seems that changes in sexout have flipped them around again or something.

Will take a look and hopefully get an update of this out here in a few minutes once I've caught up on messages.

It's "always been" that actora must be the male' date=' actorb is defined as the receiver. I had the tokens in wsex 'flipped around' in the first rev, had to flip them back.. now it seems that changes in sexout have flipped them around again or something.

Will take a look and hopefully get an update of this out here in a few minutes once I've caught up on messages.

[/quote']

Is it that simple or do you have to do some gender checks to make sure that the actors are correct?