SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

17 hours ago, w234aew said:

Does anyone else get an error where Danica refuses to go into the Sanctuary and complete the seed stone ritual?

I've gotten the scene to succeed, and when it does the mod works brilliantly.

However, I seem to get into "save loops" where no matter what I do to try and get Danica to walk into the sanctuary (tai, disable-evp-enable, pushactoraway 10), she remains stuck.

the only solution I found is to go back to when I started the quest, and redo it.

EDIT: As another note, when the scene fails, a pile of grilled leeks seems to appear at the place Danica stands.

Why this happens, I have no idea. This save is relatively new (save 008 out of 008, for testing a Bodymorph patch for hormones), so I don't think it should be corrupted enough to cause that).

I though I should add, I just figured out a way to fix this issue.

If you want to reset the AI to make Danica move, just use a weapon (sword, dagger, banishing rock) to put Danica into combat/bleedout to reset the AI.

Do this BEFORE saying "I'm ready for the ritual". The scene should progress as normal.

I also had an idea for dealing with the pathing and interaction issues with Danica @DeepBlueFrog. 

I know with other mods that modify NPCs with picky/bugged AI (Ex. Amorous Adventures and Elisif) create a "Clone" NPC that does what the mod author wants, while the original does its glitchy thing in the background.

Maybe this could be done with Danica?

3 minutes ago, HellRaiserPotato12 said:

Hello everybody!

Where should I go with the tonal key from the dead dwemer, at the queens area?

Thanks for your help in advence.

The Silent City is the main underground city with the glowing orb above it. 

You will be looking for some sort of antenna under the orb.

10 hours ago, MagicManStan said:

I'm unsure what to do next. I've completed the ritual and so far all that's happening is I'm getting a message about getting cramps occasionally. What's the next thing I need to do?

It also gives a popup about tentacle and i get a brief debuff but it hasnt advanced past this after playing for more than a few in game days

I am using the SSE conversion for SLP and noticed massive spamming in my papyrus logs:

[02/19/2021 - 01:26:45PM] Warning: Property MaxEggs on script SLP_TRG_ChaurusEggHarvest attached to  (5D1E8E92) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/19/2021 - 01:26:45PM] Warning: Property MinEggs on script SLP_TRG_ChaurusEggHarvest attached to  (5D1E8E92) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/19/2021 - 01:26:45PM] Warning: Property ChaurusEggs on script SLP_TRG_ChaurusEggHarvest attached to  (5D1EDFB5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

This repeats hundreds of times.  Any clue as to what is up here?

35 minutes ago, JayDrizzle said:

I am using the SSE conversion for SLP and noticed massive spamming in my papyrus logs:

[02/19/2021 - 01:26:45PM] Warning: Property MaxEggs on script SLP_TRG_ChaurusEggHarvest attached to  (5D1E8E92) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/19/2021 - 01:26:45PM] Warning: Property MinEggs on script SLP_TRG_ChaurusEggHarvest attached to  (5D1E8E92) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/19/2021 - 01:26:45PM] Warning: Property ChaurusEggs on script SLP_TRG_ChaurusEggHarvest attached to  (5D1EDFB5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

This repeats hundreds of times.  Any clue as to what is up here?

Something definitely happened during conversion.. maybe the script isn't there anymore?

I checked my code and these properties are definitely still in that script.

On 2/14/2021 at 7:06 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Another question:

Does SL Parasite add the PC to the spider faction if infected?

If it does there seems to be an issue with removal of that spider faction (and any other creature related to that, because undead will be friendly too) after the PC is healed. Means the faction never gets removed and needs to me manually removed from the PC.

If SL Parasites doesn't do any of that sort, than I fear it's Estrus+ that might does such things ?

I answer my own question.

SL Parasite seems to add PC to spider faction/draugr as long as infected.

As soon as the spider penis and eggs where removed spiders and draugr got hostile again.

I hope that's not a confirmation bias ?

3 hours ago, dechurch said:

Ok. How do I get the Blackreach spores? I've slept in Sinderions place and the Overseers place. I dunno where else to try to sleep. I assume it has to be "outside" but I can't find a bed anywhere.

Anyone?

Use MCM, and put 100% next to the line and check the box, with other transformations, spores don't work like Being a Cow

ScreenShot26.bmp

1 hour ago, IHiver said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106659 an interesting mod that could be used in the transformation process.

Thanks... it's an interesting idea but I never had much luck messing around with the player's face. That would probably require a custom race and that's too much work in terms of testing.

I would love to see someone do it for themselves and share the results though :)

Blue frog. Is the transformation into queen chaurus available in the mod? I see that in What's New it says Reine Chaurus.

Have you thought about putting parasitic fungus on the victim's body?
And I wanted to know if parasitism with barnacles produced other effects, if there were messages in play indicating that this does such and such a thing to the host.

32 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Blue frog. Is the transformation into queen chaurus available in the mod? I see that in What's New it says Reine Chaurus.

Have you thought about putting parasitic fungus on the victim's body?
And I wanted to know if parasitism with barnacles produced other effects, if there were messages in play indicating that this does such and such a thing to the host.

Yes.. the latest version includes a transformation in the Queen at the end of the main story.

I am planning on bringing the Spriggan curse from Sanguine Debauchery into Parasites as a fungal infection.

1 hour ago, hana120 said:

Is the transformation update available for SSE?
What about barnacles? Are there any other effects?

Someone posted a conversion of the latest version on my SE conversion thread yesterday.

I just updated the link at the bottom of the first post on that thread (see the link in my signature).

2 hours ago, Leggo_bro said:

When I equip the facehugger, both hip and face for my custom race mod the textures become black and red. Is there a patch that can fix this?

That is strange... unlike the other parasites, the face and hip huggers are separate objects from the body and should display correctly on any race except maybe for some clipping. 

Can you share a screenshot?

After finishing the chaurus queen quest, when I fast travel, I find myself surrounded by a handful of chaurus, both normal and flying version. There are called "Chaurus Guard", I guess they are my royal guard, makes sense. How do I keep them from killing everybody, because that's what they do if I fast travel into a town? I tried the "dismiss spawn" power (no apparent effect) and the "seed calm" power (seems to calm some of the chaurus).