SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

On 2/9/2021 at 2:32 AM, Zaflis said:

I have fair bit of trouble starting anything like "main quest", only seen so far 2 different individual parasite removal tasks. 1 for living armor which was only stoppable from MCM and other Chaurus worm when i started CCAS captured by falmers. This CCAS start didn't lead to anything with Danica and Brood Maiden CCAS i wake up in LAL cell for some reason... door is still locked and i don't even have any parasite, no NPC's near. In regular game Danica didn't say or talk anything about parasites while none were on me, and when i went to Morthal to talk to Lami she doesn't start any discussion that would lead to Lastelle.

I have the mod version 131b and not downloaded the alternative queen assets, assuming they are optional and not needed for main content.

Also i should bump this post again, the required assets for UUNP HDT. Without this you don't get belly or breast scaling that is expected with egg effects etc, mod practically cannot be played without it:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68035-sexlab-parasites-kynes-blessing-january-2021/page/74/?tab=comments#comment-3258414

I have tried a few more things since last post but i really don't see any trace of questlines or Lastelle in this mod. I see some comments about people doing questline or something, but how do you get it all to start? What is the expected behavior of this mod? I have already made sure the mod is nearly last in load order, mostly LAL and its addons like CCAS come after. I have also EC+ earlier in LO.

For example document said Lastelle is supposed to be at north side of Morthal, but where? Not in Lami's house at least and i checked around the wilderness a bit too.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

I have tried a few more things since last post but i really don't see any trace of questlines or Lastelle in this mod. I see some comments about people doing questline or something, but how do you get it all to start? What is the expected behavior of this mod? I have already made sure the mod is nearly last in load order, mostly LAL and its addons like CCAS come after. I have also EC+ earlier in LO.

For example document said Lastelle is supposed to be at north side of Morthal, but where? Not in Lami's house at least and i checked around the wilderness a bit too.

Lastelle is located on a small hill with large blue crystals just south of the abandonned shack from the Dark Brotherhood quest.

The expected behavior of the mod and how to start it is documented here: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Parasites:-Walkthrough

DeepBlueFrog, question. How does your mod work with DD 5.1 and DCL 9.0beta3? I saw your appeal in the DD 5.1 support section where you suggested creating a section for incompatible mods. Kimy told you that backward compatibility should BE, except for the work of some commands in DD 5.1. I ended up confused. Does your mod work with new versions of DD 5.1 mod or not? Or maybe it works in theory, but you haven't tested it?

p.s I'm not a native English speaker. There may be errors in the spelling of the question. Please do not hit me with sticks ...

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The expected behavior of the mod and how to start it is documented here: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Parasites:-Walkthrough

I went by this guide earlier:

- CCAS Captured by falmers -> there are no bodies in the cave. I also don't have SD+ but can that matter?

start1.jpg.bddf51a63c1f31290caee0a27219794a.jpg

- CCAS Start as Brood Maiden, after sleeping you start in the LAL cell and escape it... I don't have Family Ties but i don't think it said i need it.

start2.jpg.c7ae1b86aabba4fb404575563f76ec10.jpg

- Immersive start, "Talk to Lami". Se didn't start any dialogs related to this mod, only vanilla Skyrim lines.

- Immersive start - after being infected by several parasites... This i didn't try, it would take long taking and curing so many parasites. Maybe some time, but i consider it more of the repeatable part of this mod.

... But i found Lastelle by your guide south of abandoned shack, notable blue crystals. And from there quest started.

Edit: @Tikos_pony I play with DD5 and have seen cases where other restraints replace the parasite, leaving quest still in the log. I didn't find options in MCM to stop the quest that got interrupted, even Danica doesn't think i have a parasite (offers no dialogs) and it doesn't exist in inventory anymore. But it's definitely not worth playing with DD4 anymore no matter what.

Edit2: I think i need to restart and enable EC+ Hatchery feature. Lastelle didn't poop any eggs as i was supposed to collect some, might fix it.

... Used console to add more eggs, 15 was not obtainable.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Edit: @Tikos_pony I play with DD5 and have seen cases where other restraints replace the parasite, leaving quest still in the log. I didn't find options in MCM to stop the quest that got interrupted, even Danica doesn't think i have a parasite (offers no dialogs) and it doesn't exist in inventory anymore. But it's definitely not worth playing with DD4 anymore no matter what.

Did DD 4.3 have similar problems? Why do you like DD5.1 so much that you don't want to return to DD4.3? Your impressions of DD 5.1 are important to me. Or did I misunderstand you?

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

I went by this guide earlier:

- CCAS Captured by falmers -> there are no bodies in the cave. I also don't have SD+ but can that matter?

start1.jpg.bddf51a63c1f31290caee0a27219794a.jpg

- CCAS Start as Brood Maiden, after sleeping you start in the LAL cell and escape it... I don't have Family Ties but i don't think it said i need it.

start2.jpg.c7ae1b86aabba4fb404575563f76ec10.jpg

- Immersive start, "Talk to Lami". Se didn't start any dialogs related to this mod, only vanilla Skyrim lines.

- Immersive start - after being infected by several parasites... This i didn't try, it would take long taking and curing so many parasites. Maybe some time, but i consider it more of the repeatable part of this mod.

... But i found Lastelle by your guide south of abandoned shack, notable blue crystals. And from there quest started.

Edit2: I think i need to restart and enable EC+ Hatchery feature. Lastelle didn't poop any eggs as i was supposed to collect some, might fix it.

... Used console to add more eggs, 15 was not obtainable.

At the start of the quest, the eggs to collect are scattered around the area - look around the frozen ponds.

For CCAS starts, you need SexLab Stories installed as it is the event brokers for the different custom starts. That isn't well explained on my part.. sorry about that.

Talking to Lami... that requires a few attempts. You are looking for an Hello kind of comment to trigger the quest.

Maybe I should add a Wanted poster outside the Alchemy shop.

I did the questline, beaten the queen but im having an issue... I can use spell to get the light armor version and helmet they work perfectly fine, but trying to use the queen armor (the heavy version) crashes game instaly, also if im infected with skin and when I start up skyrim back on the save, I lose the skin instantly. If you could tell me how to swap to the alternate skin cause the update before I was able to get the queen of blades on my character. Also a previous commenter did suggest talking to c5ev which I highly recromend since they made spriggan, tentacle, and the living armor of good quality (like lights and moving parts)

15 minutes ago, Tikos_pony said:

Did DD 4.3 have similar problems? Why do you like DD5.1 so much that you don't want to return to DD4.3? Your impressions of DD 5.1 are important to me. Or did I misunderstand you?

I'm not entirely sure if it did have that problem, it could also just be something about DCL9's item equipping. Most mods now are already updating their code to be suitable to DD5.x, some might not even work with with DD4 anymore. There are new features (most notably timed devices), fixes and devices that didn't exist in DD4.

But about the quest bug topic, i tried another time and 15 eggs actually are obtainable. The issue is mainly Skyrim being Skyrim; collision mesh not matching its visual mesh. Saving and loading game syncs them again and eggs become interactible again.

And cave might not be spawning something...

Spoiler

cave.jpg.862bd151ea1c807b384004fb0cdb59f5.jpg

16 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Talking to Lami... that requires a few attempts. You are looking for an Hello kind of comment to trigger the quest.

I would mix "Hello" with MME's greeting, but still i think i checked that too.

And forgot to mention the Chaurus Stub is afraid of water, so you can't make it follow you to Lastelle. Used console command "moveto player".

What should I be seeing with CCAS enabled?  Lastete is staying where she usually is south of the shack but the option on a new game says "I am enslaved to a chaurus (SD+)" . I;ved tried changing the load order but nothing is changing. How might I figure out what the problem is?

14 minutes ago, Thelewddragon said:

this happens when i try to transform into the queen.

i do not know why

20210209205401_1.jpg

20210211185153_1.jpg

There was an error with the mesh files. It will be fixed for the next version.

If you want to fix it now, install files from the Alternate Asset archive and make sure both chaurus queen body files ( with _0 and _1) are the same.

I have a question regarding node scaling caused by parasites or similar mods. Is it body slide that tells it to make a given change?  I think the issue I'm having is that while say estrus charus is telling me what bone/  node it's using the mod can't find the skeleton. I don't have a clue how to fix it, would I use something within body slide.exe???

Also If it helps with the queen body texture stretching- there's no stretching on Darkelves, Nords or Bretons as far as I can tell.

42 minutes ago, slaymike said:

I have a question regarding node scaling caused by parasites or similar mods. Is it body slide that tells it to make a given change?  I think the issue I'm having is that while say estrus charus is telling me what bone/  node it's using the mod can't find the skeleton. I don't have a clue how to fix it, would I use something within body slide.exe???

Also If it helps with the queen body texture stretching- there's no stretching on Darkelves, Nords or Bretons as far as I can tell.

You need to batch build the parasite armors with HDT body preset using Bodyslide (remember to toggle the morphs checkbox on). Then they will scale with NiOverride nodes. Problem is that the initial download of this mod does not include those, you need to search this thread a bit. CBBE has different file than UUNP.

Hey, hi. Really like your mod. There is one problem, though... Or not?
My question is simple, and I just can't find answers in this comment section.

I had one of the old versions of the mod. I got till the point when you HAVE all stuff for the ritual, but that's where mod stops. Then, I deleted old version, installed new one and got through the ritual. Now... I read that transformation takes some time. But the thing is, there is like already full game month that passed? And I think I skipped like only the half of it? And there is no transformation or any effects? Mod menu tells me that I'm on the first phase, while I've been walking through Skyrim a hours.

I would like to know how long you have to wait. Maybe I just didn't wait enough. But, if there is some problem, I can suggest that maybe it's because my character is pregnant with "Being Female", not from chaurus. I mean, I don't really know how this stuff works - but maybe that's the heart of problem.

I'm not sure if I have a bug or if I just need to be patient.

The SL Parasites spider vag plug should fall off after a while.

How long does it take? I guess it's random, but it would be interesting to know what the max duration would be until it falls off.

If it a spider plug gets added to a follower/NPC, will the same rules apply as for the PC?

Since I updated to newer SL Parasite versions it seems to not drop on it's own anymore, unless I just have to wait much longer.

28 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm not sure if I have a bug or if I just need to be patient.

The SL Parasites spider vag plug should fall off after a while.

How long does it take? I guess it's random, but it would be interesting to know what the max duration would be until it falls off.

If it a spider plug gets added to a follower/NPC, will the same rules apply as for the PC?

Since I updated to newer SL Parasite versions it seems to not drop on it's own anymore, unless I just have to wait much longer.

I just checked... Spider Eggs have  chance to be removed after an orgasm from sex with another spider. 

This is to represent the spider fertilizing the eggs inside you and removing them now that you are useless as a host.

The chance of removal is proportional to your change of infection in MCM.

2 hours ago, UnderdogKeep said:

Hey, hi. Really like your mod. There is one problem, though... Or not?
My question is simple, and I just can't find answers in this comment section.

I had one of the old versions of the mod. I got till the point when you HAVE all stuff for the ritual, but that's where mod stops. Then, I deleted old version, installed new one and got through the ritual. Now... I read that transformation takes some time. But the thing is, there is like already full game month that passed? And I think I skipped like only the half of it? And there is no transformation or any effects? Mod menu tells me that I'm on the first phase, while I've been walking through Skyrim a hours.

I would like to know how long you have to wait. Maybe I just didn't wait enough. But, if there is some problem, I can suggest that maybe it's because my character is pregnant with "Being Female", not from chaurus. I mean, I don't really know how this stuff works - but maybe that's the heart of problem.

You could try the manual method if it gets stuck or didn't get updated properly after the Seed Stone ritual.

- in MCM, unckeck the option to manually applu Chaurus Queen objects (ignore the warning)

- apply the Chaurus Queen Vaginal parasite. Check the Chaurus Queen stage increased to 2.

- apply the Chaurus Queen Skin. Check the Chaurus Queen stage increased to 3.

- uncheck the manual option to avoid any temptation later on

- You should be also getting an quest stage update for the next part of the quest at that point.

41 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I just checked... Spider Eggs have  chance to be removed after an orgasm from sex with another spider. 

It's the stuck detached spider penis.

If it falls off the Spider eggs should show up.

Just it didn't fall off so far (penis attached to PC for 3+ days now I guess. Slow Timescale 6)

Spider egg removal via dwemer oil works flawless (thx btw for adding the help dialogue to more NPC types!).

Fire salts for removal of huggers works flawlessly (thx btw for adding the help dialogue to more NPC types!).

Worms (chaurus) fell off after enough orgasms.

So my trouble is the spider penis ^^

41 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The chance of removal is proportional to your change of infection in MCM.

OMGZ ?

I set chance for detached spider penis to 75%, does that mean my PC has to run around with that penis for a very long time? :classic_blush:

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

It's the stuck detached spider penis.

If it falls off the Spider eggs should show up.

Just it didn't fall off so far (penis attached to PC for 3+ days now I guess. Slow Timescale 6)

Spider egg removal via dwemer oil works flawless (thx btw for adding the help dialogue to more NPC types!).

Fire salts for removal of huggers works flawlessly (thx btw for adding the help dialogue to more NPC types!).

Worms (chaurus) fell off after enough orgasms.

So my trouble is the spider penis ^^

OMGZ ?

I set chance for detached spider penis to 75%, does that mean my PC has to run around with that penis for a very long time? :classic_blush:

I checked for the eggs.. not for the penis. I will look later tonight.

75% means a higher chance of infection and a higher chance of fertilization and removal from sex with spiders (for eggs).

13 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will look later tonight.

Thanks!

I roleplay that my PC can't give birth to soul gems via SGO III as long as the spider penis is attached.

By now she looks a bit bloated (but also has a lot more MP regeneration because of that ^^)

I'm just scared that she might pop if that spider penis doesn't fall off.

Need to know if I have to use the MCM to remove the spider penis.

It worked with the version before the new updates.

I guess SL parasites also needs a clean save if the quest got started already (for example if you find the book for the SL parasite quest before even starting the quest).

If the spider penis removal works for you, I will try a clean save before adding the newest version again.

48 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Thanks!

I roleplay that my PC can't give birth to soul gems via SGO III as long as the spider penis is attached.

By now she looks a bit bloated (but also has a lot more MP regeneration because of that ^^)

I'm just scared that she might pop if that spider penis doesn't fall off.

Need to know if I have to use the MCM to remove the spider penis.

It worked with the version before the new updates.

I guess SL parasites also needs a clean save if the quest got started already (for example if you find the book for the SL parasite quest before even starting the quest).

If the spider penis removal works for you, I will try a clean save before adding the newest version again.

I checked... the penis has a random chance to drop, on sleep, increasing over time.

After 10 days, it is pretty much guaranteed it will come off.

If it has been more than 10 days, something got messed up. Remove it with MCM.

13 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I checked... the penis has a random chance to drop, on sleep, increasing over time.

After 10 days, it is pretty much guaranteed it will come off.

If it has been more than 10 days, something got messed up. Remove it with MCM.

Thanks for the details.

It's not 10 days yet and also sleep was infrequently so it makes sense to just wait a bit longer and sleep more =D

I report back as soon as it gets removed on it's own.

12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Thanks for the details.

It's not 10 days yet and also sleep was infrequently so it makes sense to just wait a bit longer and sleep more =D

I report back as soon as it gets removed on it's own.

The chance of removal increased by 10% for each day since you got it in you.

So if you don't sleep for 3 days, you still get the benefits of 3 days since infection next time you sleep.