SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

I‘m at stage280 and already collect the ingredients necessary for Kyne's Blessing,but how can I sleep naked in the Blackreach?I can't find any bed in there unless using mod(campfire),and even if i use the campfire to sleep i still can't infiected by spores,instead always other parasites like worm or cralwer.

my game is SSE

@DeepBlueFrog

Thanks?

2 hours ago, Hyacreap said:

I‘m at stage280 and already collect the ingredients necessary for Kyne's Blessing,but how can I sleep naked in the Blackreach?I can't find any bed in there unless using mod(campfire),and even if i use the campfire to sleep i still can't infiected by spores,instead always other parasites like worm or cralwer.

my game is SSE

@DeepBlueFrog

Thanks?

There will be a fix to that in the next update, hopefully tomorrow. I added a bed down by the waterfall outside Sinderion's lab.

Until then, if you have SexLab Dialogues installed, there is a Rest Anywhere spell you can use to sleep outside.

What was the mod associated with this one from LE that added a trapdoor behind a house in Riverwood that lead to this weird sex dungeon? I had it working in SE but forgot what it was called after I deleted a ton of mods and started fresh.

Edit: I remember that it added facehugger eggs, though I'm not certain. Any help would be much appreciated.

10 minutes ago, LegalizeSkooma24 said:

What was the mod associated with this one from LE that added a trapdoor behind a house in Riverwood that lead to this weird sex dungeon? I had it working in SE but forgot what it was called after I deleted a ton of mods and started fresh.

Edit: I remember that it added facehugger eggs, though I'm not certain. Any help would be much appreciated.

FoxGirlsClub!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73021/

35 minutes ago, LegalizeSkooma24 said:

26 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

It is not directly associated with Parasites but I really like the organic vines and giant eggs in the pictures!

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There will be a fix to that in the next update, hopefully tomorrow. I added a bed down by the waterfall outside Sinderion's lab.

Until then, if you have SexLab Dialogues installed, there is a Rest Anywhere spell you can use to sleep outside.

I mean, I managed to sleep on the ground by using other mod, but I just could't get spores infected.Is there other things i need except the seed stone,glowing mushroom and crimson nirnroot?I'am not using English to play so i am not sure the translate is right..

5 hours ago, Hyacreap said:

I mean, I managed to sleep on the ground by using other mod, but I just could't get spores infected.Is there other things i need except the seed stone,glowing mushroom and crimson nirnroot?I'am not using English to play so i am not sure the translate is right..

Do the spores work if you try manually?

The other thing is that the spores work if you sleep naked. Give that a try if you didn't.

3 hours ago, babydragon0123 said:

I'm on this stage "Find and activate the Tonal Device using the key". I think i found the device but i i active button, i show "Red light flash" and nothing happen. I have my key on inventory. Is something wrong?

Under the button is a "door" open it and transfer the key like any chest

4 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

I noticed that the Chaurus worm is totla purple, is that supposed to be the case or am I missing a texture?

It is a bad choice of texture on my part... I mean the texture is there and it is close to the same purple as 'missing textures'.

DeepBlue.

Have you ever thought of doing something with parasitic draugrs?
After all, they are full of worms. So when the PC sleeps with a draugr, it catches worms in the vagina, anus or mouth and in the body.
There's something about this with Sexlab STD but it's still missing.

For example, you could try to create little white worms that appear in the PC's sex.
And indeed, put that these gnaw on the body of the character. At the end this one could become a draugr or undead.
Indeed in the long run over time, the fact that these are swarming inside the character, it could accommodate him but also make him want to masturbate to try to remove them.
And to heal himself, or a potion to craft, go see Danica so that she can help us remove them. And if it's too late, she might say something like "It's too late my child. You're doomed". Something like that. 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

24 minutes ago, babydragon0123 said:

I think my chaurus queen body have something wrong. When i unequip it, everything seem normal, but i when i equip it again, this show like picture above then crash. How can i detect what wrong?

It's a problem with a bad file and will be fixed in a couple of days.

1 hour ago, billimon1 said:

Hello everyone, is it possible to turn my follower into a queen through the same phased transformations as the main character?

Sorry for my English)))

No.. that quest is only available for the player.

I thought initially about having the player help Lastelle become the Queen, but it was too difficult to make it about another character.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Нет .. этот квест доступен только игроку.

Сначала я думал о том, чтобы игрок помог Ластель стать Королевой, но было слишком сложно сделать это о другом персонаже.

As I understand it, a follower cannot be turned into a queen. of the options only to put on equipment on it, but in this case it will simply change its appearance, and there can be no talk of any transformations, did I understand correctly?