SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

I'm having a problem with the Harmugstahl fort, where I'd have to look for clues about the Chaurus book, but I'm at a loss here. I'm pretty sure I've searched the place throughoutly but I literally don't know what I'm missing.

17 minutes ago, Rullis113 said:

I'm having a problem with the Harmugstahl fort, where I'd have to look for clues about the Chaurus book, but I'm at a loss here. I'm pretty sure I've searched the place throughoutly but I literally don't know what I'm missing.

No problem.. someone had an issue with it too a few pages back and I posted a screenshot with a clue.

That's at the end of page 86 if the link doesn't work out.

2 hours ago, skyrimdragon said:

As a question or two for this mod, will there actually be any male scenarios involved or will it be purely female orientated? And does it work alright with argonians (since all the pictures I see are with human-like characters)?

Probably no and no at this point.

The main story is about being the Chaurus Queen and spawning eggs. Initially I wanted to allow for a path for male characters where you help Lastelle become the queen, but that was too much work to script properly, so I gave up on that side.

I rarely play at all with argoninan and khajiit characters, so they tend to get neglected.. my apologies for that. I may add support for 'beast' races but I would need help to adjust meshes for fit them properly.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Probably no and no at this point.

The main story is about being the Chaurus Queen and spawning eggs. Initially I wanted to allow for a path for male characters where you help Lastelle become the queen, but that was too much work to script properly, so I gave up on that side.

I rarely play at all with argoninan and khajiit characters, so they tend to get neglected.. my apologies for that. I may add support for 'beast' races but I would need help to adjust meshes for fit them properly.

Ah, I figured I'd ask because of what you mentioned about the spriggan thing earlier in the topic, plus the idea of having the male path leading to you being one of the queen's breeders and joining her side for the first part. As for the second, I tend to play argonian pretty much all the time (my preferred race, honestly) which was why I asked. I'll be keeping my eyes out for if there's new developments with the mod though, as I see a lot of potential with it and want to see what you come up with.

Hea, big fan of the mod and I hope you continue to support it.

I just had a few Ideas that may or may not give you some inspiration.

I think it one point I may have seen this but adding the spriggan armor as a plant, parasite? Caught by killing/fighting a spriggan or sleeping outdoors.

Drarven  microbots - They would crawl all over you switching locations plug, gag, belt, bra ect. Could also be some kind of slug. removed with salt 

Vengeful Bones - After killing a skeleton it would attach to your spine and take control of your arousal level. Occasionally suppressing you when you initiate sex and making you horny in bad situations. Or it could just be random. removed via enough sexual encounters.

Clit tick - clit piecing forces arousal to 100 (configurable) at all times. Must be removed with fire salts before a few hours or falls off after a few days leaving eggs which hatch later.

Fish eggs - swimming/harvesting fish catches them and in increases belly size and could interact with estrus charus allowing it to eat the eggs. 

And perhaps a hardcore addon for those who dont mind a little horror factor.

Wisp wrapping - ghostly (rubber) suit. removed only after not having sex for a few days

Breast worms/tentacles just looking horrifying (HEAVY speech debuff)

Sand hopper larva in the ears messing with motor control (atk speed nerf) and also makes you randomly ask for sex (via cursed loot's solicitation)

In addition for your current lineup of parasites, sorry blessings. 

Could you add some first person dialogue & change the audio for the tentacles? hearing DD's vibrator audio play is very un-immersive.

Also perhaps enough fire damage taken in one day could remove parasites, specifically the tentacle monster/living armor. 

I know you prob get a ton of requests and I dont want to be a bother but I just had some thoughts. Do with them as you please.  

23 minutes ago, Thomasblod047 said:

Hea, big fan of the mod and I hope you continue to support it.

I just had a few Ideas that may or may not give you some inspiration.

I think it one point I may have seen this but adding the spriggan armor as a plant, parasite? Caught by killing/fighting a spriggan or sleeping outdoors.

Drarven  microbots - They would crawl all over you switching locations plug, gag, belt, bra ect. Could also be some kind of slug. removed with salt 

Vengeful Bones - After killing a skeleton it would attach to your spine and take control of your arousal level. Occasionally suppressing you when you initiate sex and making you horny in bad situations. Or it could just be random. removed via enough sexual encounters.

Clit tick - clit piecing forces arousal to 100 (configurable) at all times. Must be removed with fire salts before a few hours or falls off after a few days leaving eggs which hatch later.

Fish eggs - swimming/harvesting fish catches them and in increases belly size and could interact with estrus charus allowing it to eat the eggs. 

And perhaps a hardcore addon for those who dont mind a little horror factor.

Wisp wrapping - ghostly (rubber) suit. removed only after not having sex for a few days

Breast worms/tentacles just looking horrifying (HEAVY speech debuff)

Sand hopper larva in the ears messing with motor control (atk speed nerf) and also makes you randomly ask for sex (via cursed loot's solicitation)

In addition for your current lineup of parasites, sorry blessings. 

Could you add some first person dialogue & change the audio for the tentacles? hearing DD's vibrator audio play is very un-immersive.

Also perhaps enough fire damage taken in one day could remove parasites, specifically the tentacle monster/living armor. 

I know you prob get a ton of requests and I dont want to be a bother but I just had some thoughts. Do with them as you please.  

Thanks for the ideas.

Most of these would require a few things in order to happen:

- the parasites script file is getting quite long. I have to split it into one file per parasite to make it more modular before adding more parasites.

- custom meshes. Breast tentacles, tiny bots, etc... all of these would need the creation of meshes. I would need help with that.

- custom sounds. I am planning on replacing the sounds and messages from DD with more organic ones. There too, I need sound files I can reuse freely.

For now, I am trying to finish the parasites I already have, Next up will be the finishing up the two tentacle armors and the spriggan armor as a fungal infection.

whew, took a good deal fo time but i finally did the chaurus queen quest. i personally have some issues with one of the bodies, i think the alt version....lots of stretched pixels and such. but something im not sure about but i think i already know the answer to....every exit from blackreach is sealed off. or am i just being the dumb dumb?

6 minutes ago, roofus__ said:

whew, took a good deal fo time but i finally did the chaurus queen quest. i personally have some issues with one of the bodies, i think the alt version....lots of stretched pixels and such. but something im not sure about but i think i already know the answer to....every exit from blackreach is sealed off. or am i just being the dumb dumb?

Most of the entrances TO Blackreach are sealed off, but all exits FROM Blackreach should be working.

My usual "go to" exit is the lift next to Sinderion's Lab. That takes you just outside of Nightgate Inn.

2 minutes ago, roofus__ said:

im also having some slight issues that im unsure of whats wrong, i dont see the visual for tentacle attacks nor do i see the visual of the ooze. ive always had this issue even with the previous versions. any help would be a okay to me

These are calls to Estrus Chaurus +.

You need to have that mod installed and working in order for the attacks to be visible.

16 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

These are calls to Estrus Chaurus +.

You need to have that mod installed and working in order for the attacks to be visible.

heres the thing...i do have that mod installed. thats why im confused. ill get it figured out eventually. im not so great at getting the right file sometimes

1 hour ago, roofus__ said:

heres the thing...i do have that mod installed. thats why im confused. ill get it figured out eventually. im not so great at getting the right file sometimes

Do you have EstrusForSkyrimV241r1 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102 ? I am not 100% sure but even for EC+ I think you still need it. Don't activate the mod in mo if you don't want the shouts, but you need the files.

24 minutes ago, Thomasblod047 said:

Do you have EstrusForSkyrimV241r1 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102 ? I am not 100% sure but even for EC+ I think you still need it. Don't activate the mod in mo if you don't want the shouts, but you need the files.

thanks, to be honest...that is one tough mod to try and look for for whatever reason even if i searched by name. i was going to add this one but i didnt think it was a requirement. but i thank you kindly

Also I had a question, DeepBlueFrog did you ever add a way to remove the tentacle harness? Idk if it was a bug but something triggered a quest to remove it. Its given by the same lady in whiterun, the priestess. It involved obtaining a bunch of ingredients and cooking up some foul brew to remove it. It may have been cursed loot that added that functionality as if I infect myself through the SLP MCM menu I don't get the dialogue. She just tell me I have to learn to live with it (to be continued).

I was just wondering if the info on the front page is valid, I usually have tentacle and living armor parasites disabled in my regular playthroughs but if I can use it I would like to. Without using the mcm menu that is, I like my immersion.

Thank you

alright so i do have a bit of a glitch to report, the ritual, once its done the facehugger is auto unequiped, and you cant continue. to fix this i had to go in settings to infect me with the facehugger again for the diologue to open up from good ole pure-spring. there is more ive noticed but that was more of the big one that hidners progress

13 minutes ago, roofus__ said:

alright so i do have a bit of a glitch to report, the ritual, once its done the facehugger is auto unequiped, and you cant continue. to fix this i had to go in settings to infect me with the facehugger again for the diologue to open up from good ole pure-spring. there is more ive noticed but that was more of the big one that hidners progress

Thanks for the report. That issue makes more sense now. 

I am just about to upload an update to Parasites. It will include a fix for this issue.

wondered if you ever found what could cause the mcm options for the queens parasites to not work (like the normal parasites works, the queens equipement is in the game and can be found with item search, but using the mcm doesnt add them to youre character). Also ties with the fact that the quest seems to be stuck at queen stage 1, without any flare happening.

8 hours ago, sivb1 said:

wondered if you ever found what could cause the mcm options for the queens parasites to not work (like the normal parasites works, the queens equipement is in the game and can be found with item search, but using the mcm doesnt add them to youre character). Also ties with the fact that the quest seems to be stuck at queen stage 1, without any flare happening.

That's hard to tell without looking at error logs after using the menu or trying to equip the armor pieces.

You could also share the result of :

sqs  _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus

1 hour ago, kyubi3002 said:

When to expect a Parasite mod conversion for? I wanna try this on the SSE

I rely on others to keep updating the conversions until I switch to SE at the end of the year. 

I can't tell when the next version will come up unfortunately.

53 minutes ago, ritalmao said:

Animated Wings Ultimate has two versions, which one do we get?

I used this one - Animated Wings Ultimate 1.3.0 LE with the Flying mod requirement.

The other version (Non flying mod) is a more simple version without full flying abilities.